Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:38:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 [338] 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 ... 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879153 times)
Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 10:54:44 PM

I am getting a deja vu here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LiuYaoMaster

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 11:35:51 PM

3) What is your favorite color?
4) Cats, dogs or balloons?

WTF are u smoking? the team on drugs or something? this shit killing me glad that i sold around 18k
Grin

so sad to watch such great project dragging down by idiot team. they dont fuckin care about investors. remember that NO INVESTOR = NO AMP!
i can throw any coin into ico to make 100-300% easily nowaday. many project out there way better than amp.
DefendKebab

Activity: 439
Merit: 250

Hassan Al-Kebab

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:19:08 AM

You lost the bet send me 5k AMP
So you are willing to become an AMP holder ?  Shocked

When  the price hit 2 k i will consider throwing a few pennies in.

It's still overvalued and it looks like the AMP CEO is spending the ICO money on drugs because his weird comments.

Güçlü Türkiye Kebab Defenderler
LiuYaoMaster

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:49:30 AM

You lost the bet send me 5k AMP
So you are willing to become an AMP holder ?  Shocked

When  the price hit 2 k i will consider throwing a few pennies in.

It's still overvalued and it looks like the AMP CEO is spending the ICO money on drugs because his weird comments.

They changed name from quator to wildspark without any notice ahead then u know they changing their freaking mind all the time. they must smoking shit! lol
im done with amp for now. see u guys in 2 months  Cheesy
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:59:25 AM

WTF are u smoking? the team on drugs or something? this shit killing me glad that i sold around 18k
Grin

so sad to watch such great project dragging down by idiot team. they dont fuckin care about investors. remember that NO INVESTOR = NO AMP!
i can throw any coin into ico to make 100-300% easily nowaday. many project out there way better than amp.

None of the coins have the advantage Synereo has. They are very smart in my opinion, look at their competitors, they have rebranded themselves perfectly.

They knew they could not compete directly with Steemit yet, so they kind of like redesigned the product towards more advertising oriented, which is still hot.

In fact in advertising they are NUMERO UNO. Who is their main competitor BAT? Are you joking with me, that only works on like Brave browser which barely has any users.

So Wildspark can work on all browsers and the advertising niche is extremely useful. I am searching for months now for a viable advertising network where I can sell/promote some of my e-books and I cant find any.

Most Bitcoin ad websites are very low quality full of bot traffic, so I believe Wildspark will have a huge usefulness in the advertising industry.

The Synereo team is brilliant, they are geniuses.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:10:06 AM

Well, I registered my email to get their invitation to be so kind to let me to try that WildSpark.
No invitation followed.
Just explain me, guys,  aren't the devs just funny clowns?
The only info they collected from me is my email, and well, may be, IP address.
How, based on this data, can they make decision who to invite and who not to invite?
Don't they like letters in my email address or figures in my IP?
This shows their attitude and, I am afraid, competence.
Damn, I'm laughing. Grin

Hey Yugu,

I'm sorry, there must have been a bug in the form when you signed up. Please allow me to manually complete your registration process by asking you these questions:

1) What computer are you using?
2) When did you start using cryptocurrency?
5) If you could be one video on YouTube, what would it be?
6) You wake up in a dark alley, holding nothing but a sponge. Three men approach, one laughing manically. What do you do?
7) The number 74. For or against?

Your answers will determine your place in line for being accepted to the WildSpark Beta. Thanks in advance.

All you crying about Dor's response here lack any sort of vision whatsoever. This was exactly the most useful response that could have been rendered to Yugu's snowflake whine. With this, Elokane wins the internet for today.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
SovPara

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:41:53 AM

Hmmm I wonder if the recent drop in AMP price is due to some steemit whales who bought AMP
to dump at a crucial moment. I woudln't put it past them.  Steemers r full of themselves!
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 05:35:05 AM

I don't get why the price has pulled back so much, you would have to be slightly retarded to be selling at these levels.

Gonna call back next week.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

pumpmydump

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:07:45 AM

Well, I registered my email to get their invitation to be so kind to let me to try that WildSpark.
No invitation followed.
How, based on this data, can they make decision who to invite and who not to invite?
Damn, I'm laughing. Grin

Hey Yugu,

I'm sorry, there must have been a bug in the form when you signed up. Please allow me to manually complete your registration process by asking you these questions:

6) You wake up in a dark alley, holding nothing but a sponge. Three men approach, one laughing manically. What do you do?

Your answers will determine your place in line for being accepted to the WildSpark Beta. Thanks in advance.

All you crying about Dor's response here lack any sort of vision whatsoever. This was exactly the most useful response that could have been rendered to Yugu's snowflake whine. With this, Elokane wins the internet for today.

What the hell man, the main issue is that the CEO of Synereo actually spends the time to make that kind of long troll post instead of, you know, working using the investors' money. If they were focused on building their platform they wouldn't even feel the need to do that, it speaks volumes about the spirit of their team, and not good things Grin

I mean the CEO is trolling people on the internet, come on
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:05:37 AM

No invitation followed.
Damn, I'm laughing. Grin

Hey Yugu,

What the hell man, the main issue is that the CEO of Synereo actually spends the time to make that kind of long troll post instead of, you know, working using the investors' money. If they were focused on building their platform they wouldn't even feel the need to do that, it speaks volumes about the spirit of their team, and not good things.

I mean the CEO is trolling people on the internet, come on

LONG troll post? Do you think he spent all day agonizing over the perfect put-down (which it gleefully was in the end)? And how many posts of this nature this week?

It wasn't trolling, it conveyed exactly what needed to be conveyed to the point at hand.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
Diego24

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:15:44 AM

I don't get why the price has pulled back so much, you would have to be slightly retarded to be selling at these levels.

Why is selling at these prices retarded ? You clearly weren't here last year after ICO when price crashed 80 %. AMP is in a very strong downtrend. I am very happy I ran away, actually. At this moment I will defend the kebaps also  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

In all honesty, AMP has an interesting concept. But I do understand these shortterm investors that run away constantly. There are certain criterias investors look at when investing for the longterm. AMP violates some of them. First, there is a huge amount of premined AMP. Once the platform is operational AMP could go high but inflation with premined coins will kill the price, the same way that happened with Steem. Second, their dev team is extremely small with only 4 developers. What are they actually doing with the millions they raised ? I think the purpose of raising money is in order to pay employees so you can deliver faster. But they raised tons of money and still only have 4 developers. If you ask here why they only have 4 developers and whether they shouldn't hire more people, you get no answer. Third, they have to deliver. And in all honesty, what the Synereo team has delivered after more than a year is very poor. Only a beta release of a plugin. You have to get in the head of the majority of investors. They will be like: "OK, so these people raised millions of dollars and in more than a year the only thing they did was intra team fighting and deliver a beta release of a browser plugin ?". That doesn't sound really convincing. As I said before, Steemit had a full website more than a year ago. That's an achievement that sounds more convincing to investors.
SolarStorm

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:50:59 AM

If you ask here why they only have 4 developers and whether they shouldn't hire more people, you get no answer.

Twitter had 8 employees in 2008:
https://www.statista.com/statistics/272140/employees-of-twitter/

So maybe half of them were developers.  How many of them do you need to make a good product? And what will happen if they hire 100 more to satisfy you, and they are all crappy programmers? it is really hard to find good ones.
Diego24

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:40:03 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2017, 08:55:15 AM by Diego24

So maybe half of them were developers.  How many of them do you need to make a good product? And what will happen if they hire 100 more to satisfy you, and they are all crappy programmers? it is really hard to find good ones.
Unbelievable how people just keep defending the undefendable. There are only 4 good developers in this world ? Are you on drugs or are you just an idiot ?

Also, how convenient to look at twitter in 2008. In 2009 they had 29 employees. In 2010 130. In 2011 350. And in 2012 2712. Very smart of you to ignore the years after. Only look at what suits your agenda, right ? Omit the fact that Twitter went from 8 to 29 in 1 year and from 8 to 130 in 2 years. That's exactly what a serious business should be doing. It should grow. Synereo sticks to 4 people and hardly makes progress and people expect it to moon. If someone serious launches an ICO today to copy AMP and hires developers, in 6 months he has a product that is 10 times ahead of Synereo.

Oh, by the way ... Twitter managed to find 1000s of good developers ? How did that happen ? Were they lucky to be in the golden era in which there luckily were more than 4 good developers in the world ?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
aamjanta

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:14:16 AM

Why amp dumping??
Zoltes

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:19:25 AM

Why amp dumping??
People don't like the beta. It was expected to be a Steem killer, but for now we have just a Chrome extension to send tips to youtube vloggers.
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:23:49 AM

Why is selling at these prices retarded ? You clearly weren't here last year after ICO when price crashed 80 %. AMP is in a very strong downtrend. I am very happy I ran away, actually. At this moment I will defend the kebaps also  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

In all honesty, AMP has an interesting concept. But I do understand these shortterm investors that run away constantly. There are certain criterias investors look at when investing for the longterm. AMP violates some of them. First, there is a huge amount of premined AMP. Once the platform is operational AMP could go high but inflation with premined coins will kill the price, the same way that happened with Steem. Second, their dev team is extremely small with only 4 developers. What are they actually doing with the millions they raised ? I think the purpose of raising money is in order to pay employees so you can deliver faster. But they raised tons of money and still only have 4 developers. If you ask here why they only have 4 developers and whether they shouldn't hire more people, you get no answer. Third, they have to deliver. And in all honesty, what the Synereo team has delivered after more than a year is very poor. Only a beta release of a plugin. You have to get in the head of the majority of investors. They will be like: "OK, so these people raised millions of dollars and in more than a year the only thing they did was intra team fighting and deliver a beta release of a browser plugin ?". That doesn't sound really convincing. As I said before, Steemit had a full website more than a year ago. That's an achievement that sounds more convincing to investors.

As soon as you sell you start giving negative comments. Not a decent thing to do.

Seen this too many times in crypto. It's hard to find good people to take advice in this sphere.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:29:46 AM

Going to make one last comment before I go away for the weekend.

This has been a brutal pull back, more than most of us expected. If you look at the charts the market makers, have plenty of BTC waiting at 13k to collect your coins from you, the best thing to do in this situation is just hold, i've seen this so many times now and if you are unlucky enough to get caught the just HODL. It will return to previous levels.

Open beta just over 4 weeks, not long, I belive that's when we will see our jump in price.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Diego24

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:47:01 AM

As soon as you sell you start giving negative comments. Not a decent thing to do.
Seen this too many times in crypto. It's hard to find good people to take advice in this sphere.
Not really. I already asked here why they only have 4 developers before I sold off. I asked Elokane why he only has 4 developers. And a few posts later I made a post stating that I am still in it. And then a few posts later I told you I am out. I went out because price kept crashing. Then I started to think why it is crashing. Yesterday I saw a video of an investor in which he says what are the things he looked at. And then with current price drop I realized AMP violates many of these things and I just posted them. This is not like my conspiracy against AMP. I want to get back in when it it safe. But I am not going to burn myself for it.

I think the idea they have is a good one. But they produce too slow. Is this not true ? If you are honest and compare Synereo's progress with other projects, their progress is a bit laughable. And worst is, they have the money to hire more people. This is no FUD, but reality. Telling the truth is decent. What is not decent is what you do. You are hyping the coin with the "in 4 weeks it will moon". People listening to your nonsense will get burned because AMP is not ready to moon yet.
Park.Bom

Activity: 60
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:53:22 AM

Somebody understood the economy of AMPs?
I mean mathematical formulas for the distribution of rewards between authors and curators.
kame

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 11:28:18 AM

some says Steem it is similar to Synereo. How are they? How instantly I can try Steem it one comparing to Wildspark?

AMP drops so quick and badly... who's selling???  Huh

Pages: « 1 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 [338] 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 ... 428 »
  Print  

Jump to: