Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:20:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 [401] 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879153 times)
scamalert0

Activity: 498
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:48:50 AM

If I remeber right the price at the second ICO was 30k sat. Now we are at 2k sat and the sad truth is that AMP is exactly where it belongs right now  Sad

price is more i.e. 35 cents, not caring about risky speculation of bitcoin of only few people would have done and kept their bitcoins till now and it is still 2 months time
SO STOP ALL THIS FUCKING NONSENSE AND LOOK FORWARD TO 13 FEB Angry Angry
What will happen in 2 months? they might add some features to browser extension or announce a new crowdsale because the funds are spend

When history repeats itself we will see a small pump, a disappointing update and following dumps.  You won't see ico prices (BTC ratio) ever again , price should go to 100 dollar even 5 dollar is very unlikely.

where are those fucking people shouting the AMP will go 100K
200K  lol .. Now why dont they buy at 2k thses fucking coins ..

Hope AMP team spend all money and again come here with shitty dates asking money to innocent people
Dont believe them 🖕
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Elokane (OP)

Activity: 817
Merit: 1000

Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 10:40:39 AM

No one is asking you to believe anything. Just use the products we're making.

Synereo: liberating the Internet from abusive business models.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master.
<br>
SynereoCommunity

Activity: 385

Your Network. Your Rules.

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 04:51:26 PM

SYNEREO'S  ROGAYEH TABRIZI:
CONTENT CREATION, PUBLISHING, AND DISTRIBUTION PLATFORM FOR MONETIZING ORIGINAL WORKS

https://www.futuretechpodcast.com/podcasts/synereo-rogayeh-tabrizi-content-creation-publishing-distribution-platform-monetizing-original-works/

One of the biggest problems with content creation in today’s world is that content creators receive far less monetary compensation than they should, with the majority of the profits going to distributors. Synereo hopes to change that, by allowing artists and creators to monetize their works through the Synereo platform and reward their followers directly.

Synereo allows creators to broadcast their content through social media, allowing fans to send them cryptocurrency in return. Synereo also rewards content curators for their part in distribution with tips, which incentivizes them to continue to curate content, and allows content to reach a wider audience.

Ultimately, this creates a much more democratic and fair monetization flow for all parties. Synereo began in 2014 and has thousands of users, and will be undergoing a major update in mid-February 2018. Changes will include updates to the website, including threaded comment sections, a mobile app, and more.

Rogayeh also briefly discusses the perceptions around and the future of how we create and consume content.

Grin

▄███▄   ▄███▄
       ▄█████   █████
       ████▀   ███████
     ▄█▀     ▄█▀     ▀█▄
▄████▀  ▄████▀         ▀████▄
█████   █████           █████
▀████▄  ▀████▄          ▀███▀
     ▀█▄     ▀█▄
▄███   ▀████▄  ▀████▄
█████   █████   █████
▀████   ▀███▀   ████▀
    ▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀
      ▀███████▀
        █████
         ▀▀▀
synereo|                         
       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ███
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
  ░▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓████
 ░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓░
░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓█████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓███████████████▓███████▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓███████▓███████████▓▓▓▓░
 ░▓▓▓▓▓███████████████▓▓▓▓ 
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   
      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
WildSpark
A new way to pay attention
|
Where your creation efforts are rewarded.
TELEGRAM | WEBSITE | ANN | FACEBOOK | DISCORD | TWITTER
|
EARN NOW
|

▄█████████▄
  ▄████▀   ▀██████▄
 ██████     ████████
████████▄▄  ▀████████
█████▀   ▀██    ▀████
█████     ██     ████
█████▄   ▄██    ▄████
████████▀▀  ▄████████
 ██████     ████████
  ▀████▄   ▄██████▀
     ▀█████████▀
Powered by
AMP
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:15:54 PM

If I remeber right the price at the second ICO was 30k sat. Now we are at 2k sat and the sad truth is that AMP is exactly where it belongs right now  Sad

price is more i.e. 35 cents, not caring about risky speculation of bitcoin of only few people would have done and kept their bitcoins till now and it is still 2 months time
What will happen in 2 months? they might add some features to browser extension or announce a new crowdsale because the funds are spend

When history repeats itself we will see a small pump, a disappointing update and following dumps.  You won't see ico prices (BTC ratio) ever again , price should go to 100 dollar even 5 dollar is very unlikely.

Hope AMP team spend all money and again come here with shitty dates asking money to innocent people
Dont believe them 🖕

Good question. They should just mortgage their houses and buy tons of AMP which will 100x in their opinion, while their debt will 1.05x. Guess what? They wanted everyone else to believe them so they could sell at higher prices. That's not their opinion, just their desire for price support.
scamalert0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:49:23 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 01:59:54 AM by scamalert0

Dont believe them 🖕

Good question. They should just mortgage their houses and buy tons of AMP which will 100x in their opinion, while their debt will 1.05x. Guess what? They wanted everyone else to believe them so they could sell at higher prices. That's not their opinion, just their desire for price support.

I am holding around 5000 AMP tokens .. And sold remaing all I bought DGB at 90..
 AMP will reamin here now and after a year... 😁 . Believe those who wants. I dont care now whatever price
kryptoyz

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:28:23 AM

If I remeber right the price at the second ICO was 30k sat. Now we are at 2k sat and the sad truth is that AMP is exactly where it belongs right now  Sad

When history repeats itself we will see a small pump, a disappointing update and following dumps.  You won't see ico prices (BTC ratio) ever again , price should go to 100 dollar even 5 dollar is very unlikely.

200K  lol .. Now why dont they buy at 2k thses fucking coins ..

Dont believe them 

I am holding around 5000 AMP tokens .. And sold remaing all I bought DGB at 90..
 AMP will reamin here now and after a year...  . Believe those who wants. I dont care now whatever price
Glad to hear about your profitable switch, scamguy! Don't mean to convince you how good AMP would turn out to be when you seem to have already made up your mind with the limited knowledge you have about Synereo.
I put AMP with the mainstream product launch in the same category of Sia, DGB, Sys.
There's gonna be at least two major moonrides before the Feb 13. If I was you, I would hold onto those 5000 dearly.

scamalert0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:09:59 AM

Dont believe them  

AMP will reamin here now and after a year...  . Believe those who wants. I dont care now whatever price
Glad to hear about your profitable switch, scamguy! Don't mean to convince you how good AMP would turn out to be when you seem to have already made up your mind with the limited knowledge you have about Synereo.
I put AMP with the mainstream product launch in the same category of Sia, DGB, Sys.
There's gonna be at least two major moonrides before the Feb 13. If I was you, I would hold onto those 5000 dearly.

Yes yew you buy buy... Someone need in market to buy these tokens..
Later you also cry like us .. We supported earlier
jvper

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:02:33 AM

Market is just crazy. 1 AMP is worth 3.6k satoshis! However, there is an explanation: as an example, SBD (Steem-backed dollar) worth $1 is valued at $13, so it may be an explanation for such a high valuation: all valuations are too high.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:37:59 PM

Is it possible for the newly acquired 500 ETH to be distributed to former AMP holders as damage compensation?

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
John547s3

Activity: 471
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:43:00 AM

Hey, I have a question to AMP
I tried to send ~1350 AMP to Bittrex. Bittrex needs 6 confirmations in this case
I send AMP on 2017-12-21 14:14:01 and its still not showing up on Bittrex.
As I can see my transaction has only 2 confirmations ? Is that even possible ?
Is there a way to speed up my transaction so i get I my confirmations faster ? Waiting over 2 days for a transactions thats ridiculous ?
SEPA may would be faster

Addr.: 1BhQwRniDzz9B1qrmWWMPhFyBtrYD6AbVe
TXID: 3befaf54df0280c311cff503eb879cd71dcf9da3824b16b9ac02bb91099a73d9

Thanks in advance guys

i had also faced this problem, amp wallet remains in maintenance half of the times, i suggest you to wait for some days and your coins will surely show up, meanwhile you can check here https://www.bittrex.com/status the status of wallets
wangmidi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:31:43 AM

Synereo this is a good thing, the recent price continues to rise, the people who bought it in the previous month have doubled, unfortunately missed the opportunity.
jvper

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:10:03 PM

Synereo this is a good thing, the recent price continues to rise, the people who bought it in the previous month have doubled, unfortunately missed the opportunity.

Or maybe those people decided to buy 24h ago and lost 25% in BTC lol! This analysis just failed miserably. "if the price continues to rise"... There is no such a thing!
Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:52:47 AM

Is it possible for the newly acquired 500 ETH to be distributed to former AMP holders as damage compensation?
Why do you need any compensation if you know that AMP will go to the moon and when you bought so many AMP at ridiculous low prices ?
adap-tek

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:35:14 AM

Dont believe them  

AMP will reamin here now and after a year...  . Believe those who wants. I dont care now whatever price

Yes yew you buy buy... Someone need in market to buy these tokens..
Later you also cry like us .. We supported earlier

Hey man, I'm looking to buy, seeing great potential and feb 13th day. Why are you so negative? I know you guys have been hodling the bags but I'm thinking there is potential here.
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:24:33 PM

Why do you need any compensation if you know that AMP will go to the moon and when you bought so many AMP at ridiculous low prices ?

I think you didn't get the joke. He suggested Synereo was capable of "retrieving" 500 ETH from Greg as compensation for the damage he's done here and he wants the hacker to give away the 500 ETH to AMP hodlers. Just a joke.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Karl_Marx

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:15:44 PM

THE AMPENNING!!!! WOOHOOO!!! PLUTO HERE WE ARE! SATURN HERE WE COME!
dailycoin

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:40:32 PM

THE AMPENNING!!!! WOOHOOO!!! PLUTO HERE WE ARE! SATURN HERE WE COME!

Yeah great news https://medium.com/synereo/attention-in-the-age-of-algorithms-445ba9993b47
adap-tek

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:30:02 AM

How big of a deal is AMP? I've been following for a little while and see the jump in volume etc.. what is the reason for this and how big of a return do you guys see AMP going from here?
John547s3

Activity: 471
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:02:11 AM

How big of a deal is AMP? I've been following for a little while and see the jump in volume etc.. what is the reason for this and how big of a return do you guys see AMP going from here?

I expect $5 as easy target Cool and this is the main reason for rise:

The February 13th Update – WildSpark Goes Mainstream

The major update, due to be released on February 13, 2018, will shift WildSpark from an extension into a full web-app. It will provide an extensive enhancement to WildSpark’s core capabilities, with a multitude of new and powerful features:

Threaded commenting system for each piece of content, with in-browser notifications facilitating an ongoing discussion.
    Support for content from various platforms in addition to YouTube, including text, music, images, and GIFs.
    Amplifying content, with the recipients getting AMPs, using any type of currency – crypto and fiat.
    Creating personal profiles, building a unique WildSpark identity.
    Earning rewards for referring people to sign up and use WildSpark.

NJB18

Activity: 663

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:59:54 AM

I expect $5 as easy target Cool and this is the main reason for rise:

The February 13th Update – WildSpark Goes Mainstream

The major update, due to be released on February 13, 2018, will shift WildSpark from an extension into a full web-app. It will provide an extensive enhancement to WildSpark’s core capabilities, with a multitude of new and powerful features:

Threaded commenting system for each piece of content, with in-browser notifications facilitating an ongoing discussion.
    Support for content from various platforms in addition to YouTube, including text, music, images, and GIFs.
    Amplifying content, with the recipients getting AMPs, using any type of currency – crypto and fiat.
    Creating personal profiles, building a unique WildSpark identity.
    Earning rewards for referring people to sign up and use WildSpark.

Good to hear these updates guys. I will continue to hold. The real potential of this platform is yet to get materialize and I can see a wide room for growth. We will be skyrocketing soon.
Pages: « 1 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 [401] 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 »
  Print  

Jump to: