Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:55:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 [418] 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879156 times)
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:16:34 PM

Looking at historical price action i would argue AMP is slowely reaching its buyzone again. Guess we can go a little down from here still to under 2k sat but then there should be some bounce again soon. Or at least thats what i am hoping for.

Expecting so because most of the people are looking to invest in AMP when the market is in downtrend and this is the right chance for them to make this opportunity possible for them. Buying at this dips will always have a right choice to make profits when the price start increasing.

AMP is always in the buyzone LOL!!

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:17:50 PM

Previously, very closely followed the project until the price fell very much. Then there was a break and now again interested in the project, perhaps now is the time is very good to buy coins. Of course beforehand the future is now very difficult to assume, but hope all the same, the growth rates are.
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:49:29 PM

Looking at historical price action i would argue AMP is slowely reaching its buyzone again. Guess we can go a little down from here still to under 2k sat but then there should be some bounce again soon. Or at least thats what i am hoping for.

Expecting so because most of the people are looking to invest in AMP when the market is in downtrend and this is the right chance for them to make this opportunity possible for them. Buying at this dips will always have a right choice to make profits when the price start increasing.

So many people trying to sell, trying to push AMP price higher! That's a desperate move...

When 100k satoshis? Where is profitgenerator? Pushed price 1 satoshi higher and ran away?
goldart

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:41:27 PM

So many people trying to sell, trying to push AMP price higher! That's a desperate move...

When 100k satoshis? Where is profitgenerator? Pushed price 1 satoshi higher and ran away?
I think you are certainly going to miss out on a lot of growth potential.  As of now, everything in crypto is dependent on BTC. But AMP doesn't try to solve what Bitcoin solves.
John547s3

Activity: 471
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:39:59 PM

shit coin no potention

scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm coinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

They scammed investors promissing sharding and lots of things and in fact haven't done anything. Still no refund. I hope the FBI or some other agencies take notice on that. I hate scammers. I am always here to alert everyone who is new.

YEAAH GREAT I GOT AWAY AT 80 CENTS AND JUST GOT THE FUCKED OUT OF THIS IN QUICK BUY AND SELL
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
NOW EVERYONE HERE IS CRYING 3!!!! YEARS AND PRICE TO THE BOTTOM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

SCAMMMMMM COINNNNNN  Grin
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:45:22 PM

I think you are certainly going to miss out on a lot of growth potential.  As of now, everything in crypto is dependent on BTC. But AMP doesn't try to solve what Bitcoin solves.

What exactly do you think AMP is trying to solve? All I see it is solving is the empty pockets of admins. They are now full of poor investors BTC (BCH, BTG and other forks)

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
francuss

Activity: 16
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:24:14 AM

A very long time since I was reading here about the scam Dor Konforty organized to get a financing using the name of Greg Meredith, hiding that he was not willing to support him in the monumental effort to create Rchain.

But today I wanted to look at the Synereo chart and must confess was really happy to see the complete disaster it is. Being stupid and arrogant at the same time is a lethal combination, specially doing it in public.

We should remember this name Dor Konforty. It reminds me another miserable John Sculley, who did not think twice before  kicking Steve Jobs out of his own company, Apple. Then he destroyed the company and finally abandoned it. Then Steve Jobs had to come back and rebuild it. What a shame!

Will the same happen here, with the Synereo project finally built on Rchain? Who knows, but it would be the legitimate conclusion.
glenmosny

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:20:18 PM

What exactly do you think AMP is trying to solve? All I see it is solving is the empty pockets of admins. They are now full of poor investors BTC (BCH, BTG and other forks)

Wow so many negative comments about this project. I'm loving these low prices. I will buy all the AMP myself lol. I see people are promoting the Rchain. I went to check it out and it seems the message board there is also filled with negative comments. Can anyone tell me what is better about Rchain? What are the differences? They dont seem to have any product like synereo does. Rchain has a huge market cap compared to AMP but what have they accomplished?  Synereo project seems similar to steemit imo..Just way more user friendly. I honestly would like to know where a better project can be found. I see so many coins with huge market caps but no product just vaporware.
francuss

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:01:09 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2018, 10:12:19 PM by francuss

Wow so many negative comments about this project. I'm loving these low prices. I will buy all the AMP myself lol. I see people are promoting the Rchain. I went to check it out and it seems the message board there is also filled with negative comments. Can anyone tell me what is better about Rchain? What are the differences? They dont seem to have any product like synereo does. Rchain has a huge market cap compared to AMP but what have they accomplished?  Synereo project seems similar to steemit imo..Just way more user friendly. I honestly would like to know where a better project can be found. I see so many coins with huge market caps but no product just vaporware.

After living of investments after more than 20 years I can tell that the most important part of any project is people.

Great people make flourish even mediocre projects, but people like Dor Konforty are able to destroy even the best ideas because they lack honesty, moral values and capacity.

This is by far the most important thing in investments.

When Greg Meredith and Dor Konforty separated in the mess typical of such things I tried to meet the people and understand what was going on.  Greg seemed a visionary, a typical inventor, but with the added discipline and experience of directing projects at Microsoft for many years. I liked this combination and took a big risk because  at that time Rchain had nothing except Greg and his visions. Dor kept all the money.

Greg's point was that you cannot build a castle without solid foundations. He was trying to do that, the mathematical, structural and security foundations that lacked in most crypto project.

I helped him because it is something of value, even if it is very difficult.  Dor did not mind about that, he wanted to do something fast to make money fast.

If you do not solve the real problems of the people, your investment is wasted.

Now Rchain risk is much lower they raised more than $ 10 million and they have lots of high level developers working full time. Great people attract other great people. It is a natural law. But the contrary is also true: Dor wil get surrounded by people like him.
glenmosny

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:24:58 PM

After living of investments after more than 20 years I can tell that the most important part of any project is people.

Great people make flourish even mediocre projects, but people like Dor Konforty are able to destroy even the best ideas because they lack honesty, moral values and capacity.

This is by far the most important thing in investments.

When Greg Meredith and Dor Konforty separated in the mess typical of such things I tried to meet the people and understand what was going on.  Greg seemed a visionary, a typical inventor, but with the added discipline and experience of directing projects at Microsoft for many years. I liked this combination and took a big risk because  at that time Rchain had nothing except Greg and his visions. Dor kept all the money.

Greg's point was that you cannot build a castle without solid foundations. He was trying to do that, the mathematical, structural and security foundations that lacked in most crypto project.

I helped him because it is something of value, even if it is very difficult.  Dor did not mind about that, he wanted to do something fast to make money fast.

If you do not solve the real problems of the people, your investment is wasted.

Now Rchain risk is much lower they raised more than $ 10 million and they have lots of high level developers working full time. Great people attract other great people. It is a natural law. But the contrary is also true: Dor wil get surrounded by people like him.

very interesting...so the basic structure of the chain is what is questionable here
glenmosny

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:46:43 PM

so rchain is just supposed to more secure and scaleable?
Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:10:37 PM

Exactly my point. They didn't solve anything useful.

Decentralization and censorship resistance are definitely needed for any of the crypto video/media platforms to be a success. I've heard Steemit is not decentralized and i don't hear much about them trying to head in that direction. I do not know much about Lbry.io and alexandria.io and how centralized they are. I do think all three are not censored...but if they are centralized in certain ways this could lead to censorship. Synereo clearly states in the road map that they plan on making the platform decentralized. Steem is really the only competition for Synereo..possibly LBRY.io. I have used them all and the user experience with Wildspark.me is like night and day when compared to the others. If there is a better project out there please let me know.
I don't care if it is AMP or Steemit or whatever project ... if they are centralized than they are all garbage. I used to have a Steemit account and made some money out of it. But I sold off all my Steem because I don't believe in that project in its current form. Why price is so high, I don't know but for me it has no value proposition in its current form either. BUT, there is 1 difference with Synereo. Steemit was built very fast. The team actually delivered in a very short amount of time. 2 years ago Steemit was much more elaborated than WildSpark is today. And Synereo started its project years before Steemit. So from that perspective Synereo's progression has been a true embarassment. I know, these words are hard, but they also reflect reality.
francuss

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:20:04 PM

Well the problem is: Which features should have the foundation of the future crypto development, allowing other applications to build on it? Can Ethereum fulfill these requirements since lots of cryptos are already based on Ethereum, but PoS is not even operative after years?

It is very difficult to list these features and their importance because they project into a future that does not yet exists.  Rholang, the new language to program Rchain and its contracts is very powerful, but at the same time secure, and easy which is a very difficult combination to achieve.   This will open a lot of doors.

There are two independent venture companies seeding many new applications on Rchain such as secure permanent identity impossible to forge. I see far lower risk now.

For me it is a way to help build a future I like.
glenmosny

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:36:05 PM

I don't care if it is AMP or Steemit or whatever project ... if they are centralized than they are all garbage. I used to have a Steemit account and made some money out of it. But I sold off all my Steem because I don't believe in that project in its current form. Why price is so high, I don't know but for me it has no value proposition in its current form either. BUT, there is 1 difference with Synereo. Steemit was built very fast. The team actually delivered in a very short amount of time. 2 years ago Steemit was much more elaborated than WildSpark is today. And Synereo started its project years before Steemit. So from that perspective Synereo's progression has been a true embarassment. I know, these words are hard, but they also reflect reality.
[/quote]

No i appreciate your honest opinion. I agree that if these projects remain centralized then they are no good. I disagree that synereo will remain centralized. I think the synereo team will make their project decentralized as they have stated in their roadmap. STEEM I'm not so sure about.  I 100% agree that the development is too slow. They should hire many more developers with the large amount of funds they hold. I know that they did hire 1 more person recently but still not good enough. Imo AMP has huge upside potential compared to STEEM.
glenmosny

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:51:21 PM

Well the problem is: Which features should have the foundation of the future crypto development, allowing other applications to build on it? Can Ethereum fulfill these requirements since lots of cryptos are already based on Ethereum, but PoS is not even operative after years?

It is very difficult to list these features and their importance because they project into a future that does not yet exists.  Rholang, the new language to program Rchain and its contracts is very powerful, but at the same time secure, and easy which is a very difficult combination to achieve.   This will open a lot of doors.

There are two independent venture companies seeding many new applications on Rchain such as secure permanent identity impossible to forge. I see far lower risk now.

[/quote]
I think synereo is planning on switching from omni to ethereum. I'm not sure if they could switch to rchain or not..but if it were possible to switch to rchain would this solve the underlying problem?
francuss

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:29:31 AM

[/quote]
I think synereo is planning on switching from omni to ethereum. I'm not sure if they could switch to rchain or not..but if it were possible to switch to rchain would this solve the underlying problem?
[/quote]

It will happen some day, but this will not fix Dor.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  Synereo should get rid of him, but is there some governance system to allow that? I do not know.

He will probably leave the ship before it sinks. After that the project may be saved
tb4eva

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:30:09 AM

[/quote]

It will happen some day, but this will not fix Dor.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  Synereo should get rid of him, but is there some governance system to allow that? I do not know.

He will probably leave the ship before it sinks. After that the project may be saved
[/quote]

@francuss, it sounds like you're just trying to pump Rchain at the expense of Synereo. Why would Synereo switch to Rchain instead of ETH? ETH is proven...Rchain has nothing.
goldart

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:44:54 AM

Im in AMP for a year already. Hope its technology will be able to deal with non-blockchain services of that kind. Only in that case we will have bright future
jvper

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:34:30 PM

Im in AMP for a year already. Hope its technology will be able to deal with non-blockchain services of that kind. Only in that case we will have bright future

Well, I hope you realize sooner than later what a big mistake investing in this project is. I've been alerting lots of people throughout 2017 and 2018 and I have also been asking the team to refund investors because Synereo decided not to developr what they promised in return for the investment.
jvper

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:36:24 PM

Exactly my point. They didn't solve anything useful.

Decentralization and censorship resistance are definitely needed for any of the crypto video/media platforms to be a success. I've heard Steemit is not decentralized and i don't hear much about them trying to head in that direction. I do not know much about Lbry.io and alexandria.io and how centralized they are. I do think all three are not censored...but if they are centralized in certain ways this could lead to censorship. Synereo clearly states in the road map that they plan on making the platform decentralized. Steem is really the only competition for Synereo..possibly LBRY.io. I have used them all and the user experience with Wildspark.me is like night and day when compared to the others. If there is a better project out there please let me know.

Diego24, I believe we should start to seek alternatives. When Synereo decided to scam investors, who by the way were originally called donators (lol), they didn't know what was coming. Regulation and authorities are there! I hope they take a closer look at Dor Konforty's Synereo.
Pages: « 1 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 [418] 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 »
  Print  

Jump to: