Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:22:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 [421] 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879153 times)
SynereoCommunity

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

Your Network. Your Rules.

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 10:27:31 AM

So Product X is coming out in only a very few weeks. So what will Product X be? Is it just an upgrade to wildspark with a new search box and more categories ?  or will it give the user the ability to upload media directly to wildspark? or is it something else?

It's not just an upgrade to WildSpark. It's entirely new, and we'll be releasing more details - and the target release date - soon.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
       ▄█████   █████
       ████▀   ███████
     ▄█▀     ▄█▀     ▀█▄
▄████▀  ▄████▀         ▀████▄
█████   █████           █████
▀████▄  ▀████▄          ▀███▀
     ▀█▄     ▀█▄
▄███   ▀████▄  ▀████▄
█████   █████   █████
▀████   ▀███▀   ████▀
    ▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀
      ▀███████▀
        █████
         ▀▀▀
synereo|                         
       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ███
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
  ░▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓████
 ░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓░
░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓█████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓███████████████▓███████▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓███████▓███████████▓▓▓▓░
 ░▓▓▓▓▓███████████████▓▓▓▓ 
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   
      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
WildSpark
A new way to pay attention
|
Where your creation efforts are rewarded.
TELEGRAM | WEBSITE | ANN | FACEBOOK | DISCORD | TWITTER
|
EARN NOW
|

▄█████████▄
  ▄████▀   ▀██████▄
 ██████     ████████
████████▄▄  ▀████████
█████▀   ▀██    ▀████
█████     ██     ████
█████▄   ▄██    ▄████
████████▀▀  ▄████████
 ██████     ████████
  ▀████▄   ▄██████▀
     ▀█████████▀
Powered by
AMP

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SynereoCommunity

Activity: 385

Your Network. Your Rules.

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 10:32:46 AM

Also - in regards to WildSpark, the weekly challenge this week is based around on the theme of cryptocurrency/blockchain. Basically, the way to win the WildSpark Prize Pool this week is:

1. Post cryptocurrency content to YouTube, Imgur, or Medium
2. Amplify on WildSpark
3. Tweet your WildSpark link with #WildSpark and tag @Synereo

More details can be found at: https://bit.ly/2wMokN5

▄███▄   ▄███▄
       ▄█████   █████
       ████▀   ███████
     ▄█▀     ▄█▀     ▀█▄
▄████▀  ▄████▀         ▀████▄
█████   █████           █████
▀████▄  ▀████▄          ▀███▀
     ▀█▄     ▀█▄
▄███   ▀████▄  ▀████▄
█████   █████   █████
▀████   ▀███▀   ████▀
    ▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀
      ▀███████▀
        █████
         ▀▀▀
synereo|                         
       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ███
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
  ░▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓████
 ░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓░
░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓█████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓███████████████▓███████▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓███████▓███████████▓▓▓▓░
 ░▓▓▓▓▓███████████████▓▓▓▓ 
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   
      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
WildSpark
A new way to pay attention
|
Where your creation efforts are rewarded.
TELEGRAM | WEBSITE | ANN | FACEBOOK | DISCORD | TWITTER
|
EARN NOW
|

▄█████████▄
  ▄████▀   ▀██████▄
 ██████     ████████
████████▄▄  ▀████████
█████▀   ▀██    ▀████
█████     ██     ████
█████▄   ▄██    ▄████
████████▀▀  ▄████████
 ██████     ████████
  ▀████▄   ▄██████▀
     ▀█████████▀
Powered by
AMP
blackwellconfusedya

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:15:35 AM

I found that Synereo developing a series of tools designed to merge into a decentralized social network completely, continue generalized into a universal computing platform, dispersed. Rather than design and build the entire car before first invented the wheel, project learning from industry practice best, just try to provide a general solution, full after proving worth more specific implementation of the project.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:53:25 AM

Also - in regards to WildSpark, the weekly challenge this week is based around on the theme of cryptocurrency/blockchain. Basically, the way to win the WildSpark Prize Pool this week is:

2. Amplify on WildSpark

I sharing this to my friends. It's been a long time since I wanted to participate but I am just too busy. I am still holding my AMPs for over a year now and I hope the platform becomes big and popular soon.
glenmosny

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:58:50 AM

Product X supposed to come out by sept 30th...Can we get some real marketing? not just an affiliate program. The money is there for marketing....when are you guys gonna push this thing? I have seen zero marketing for product X.
goldart

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:14:05 PM

2. Amplify on WildSpark

I sharing this to my friends. It's been a long time since I wanted to participate but I am just too busy. I am still holding my AMPs for over a year now and I hope the platform becomes big and popular soon.
the idea is really nice and the team has delivered some nice piece of software. I think this concept is comparable to an arms race. but amp needs to have a decentralized platform.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:04:32 PM

amp lol

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:46:04 PM

This project is dead, guys. If you didn't sell on time, then sorry to tell you, but that's reality. The only thing they created in all these years is tipping people on youtube. Even XRP offers that possibility now. This project failed because the founders were too slow in delivering their products. Competitors have come into the market and in much less time they achieved much more. As a result this project is dead. Sell your AMP for another coin with more prospects even if you lost 90 % or more. Holding AMP will never let you make up for the losses again, but moving to another good coin will.
glenmosny

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:18:34 AM

This project is dead, guys. If you didn't sell on time, then sorry to tell you, but that's reality. The only thing they created in all these years is tipping people on youtube. Even XRP offers that possibility now. This project failed because the founders were too slow in delivering their products. Competitors have come into the market and in much less time they achieved much more. As a result this project is dead. Sell your AMP for another coin with more prospects even if you lost 90 % or more. Holding AMP will never let you make up for the losses again, but moving to another good coin will.

AMP is a huge buy right now. Wildspark.me is already awesome by itself and no one really knows how product X is going to function with it. It could blow everyone's mind.  Now is the time to buy not sell.
donnatello

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:50:30 AM

AMP is a huge buy right now. Wildspark.me is already awesome by itself and no one really knows how product X is going to function with it. It could blow everyone's mind.  Now is the time to buy not sell.

AMP is 100% in shitcoin territory.  Invest in shitcoin at your own risk.
Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:30:34 AM

Because something is low that doesn't mean it can't go any lower. I am not saying you can't make money by shortterm trading it. But to buy and hold it ... it is not worth the risk. All coins are cheap now and many have a much better value proposition than AMP.
lequocvuongpro

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:38:43 PM

I’m grateful for your actions regarding this project! This shake the world. Project has strong concept. I know this project will get high syccess! I’m sure that this project will help a lot of people all over the World. And it is great! Good luck guys!. Im looking forward to using it as soon as! Good luck team.
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:50:51 PM

Because something is low that doesn't mean it can't go any lower. I am not saying you can't make money by shortterm trading it. But to buy and hold it ... it is not worth the risk. All coins are cheap now and many have a much better value proposition than AMP.

True, especially considering the team is also selling millions of AMP as we speak and many more millions in the weeks and months to come.
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:52:15 PM

Has the team stopped selling their AMPs? By the way, I don't understand why they have to sell AMPs before their BTC depleted. Maybe they don't trust AMP price will soar.

I would like a clear answer to this question as well. I think their funds are held in btc. It sounds like they don't need any fund raising according to this video just past the one minute mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Wf48k1TyXA

There's a doc that shows all their spending and AMPs on Synereo.com. Quite transparent. And it is the blockchain after all...nothing can hide.

What is still hidden is why they started selling AMPs before selling all their BTC. They had so many BTCs, around $100 million dollar.

Can you please explain what selling you are talking about?

If you search back in this thread, Synereo team publicly announced they started selling AMPs. Search for Dor Konforty's posts. Notice they still have BTC on their wallet. Is it explained?

There'a more than 400 pages in this thread. Sorry, but I'm not reading back to find what you claim to be referring to. As far as I know, AMPs were sold by Synereo during fundraising and that's it. And I totally have no idea what you mean by "selling all their BTC." They have burned AMPs more recently (in 2018) but it doesn't sound like that's what you're talking about.

They announced they started selling AMP. It is all public. If you don't find their posts, you could just ask them and they will tell you the truth.
BossBee

Activity: 682
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:08:45 PM

Hahahah getting delisted from polo Get Rekt. That's what happens when you have devs that dump on supporters faces

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
ders_a

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 05:48:13 PM

Hahahah getting delisted from polo Get Rekt. That's what happens when you have devs that dump on supporters faces

do you have any prove of thsi dump?

gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:14:39 PM

AMP satoshi pump group :-D weeee

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
aashutoff

Activity: 329
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:47:26 PM

Finally good news about the product X. I am looking forward to using it soon!
What product X are you talking about?
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:06:46 PM

Does anyone remember when Synereo was in the 27,000 to 31,000 satoshis?  Grin Good times... They were selling their second ICO then.  Lips sealed

fezington

Activity: 337

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:46:48 PM

Does anyone remember when Synereo was in the 27,000 to 31,000 satoshis?  Grin Good times... They were selling their second ICO then.  Lips sealed

yeah man. synereo devs said it was a "fair" price back then. loooool people who invested in it through bnktothefuture got rekt hard.
Pages: « 1 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 [421] 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 »
  Print  

Jump to: