Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:27:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you guess about he future of bitcoin?  (Read 46240 times)
tibor

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 04:49:58 PM

I think bitcoin would be world standard digital currency, I mean we can buy things with bitcoin more easier than nowadays. And there's more like money changer that change bitcoin into another currency like USD for example, because you earn bitcoin online and you wanne buy something that can't accept bitcoin as its payment (food, etc)

Pingu

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 05:10:34 PM

I think bitcoin would be world standard digital currency, I mean we can buy things with bitcoin more easier than nowadays. And there's more like money changer that change bitcoin into another currency like USD for example, because you earn bitcoin online and you wanne buy something that can't accept bitcoin as its payment (food, etc)

What do you mean by 'world standard digital currency'? I guess it's currenly the only digital currency so maybe it is by default? (edit I guess there's crappy alts too). I think it certainly has the potential to become sort of the world's first universal currency that can be spent across the globe but whether it will or not remains to be seen.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 06:07:49 PM

there is a high chances, that bitcoin will work along with other alt, or more than one, a standard new way of payment, you will have at the end the same table  as of fiat right now, where every state uses their own digital currency, especially if some bitcoin problem will not be addressed(like faster confirmations)
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 07:33:57 PM

there is a high chances, that bitcoin will work along with other alt, or more than one, a standard new way of payment, you will have at the end the same table  as of fiat right now, where every state uses their own digital currency, especially if some bitcoin problem will not be addressed(like faster confirmations)

There are only a few states (such as Panama) that use other country's currency for legal tender internally (e.g. the US dollar). I don't see why a government would want to switch to a decentralized digital money (be it bitcoin or some other cryptocoin)...

ahlidms13

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 08:56:37 PM

it will be 1 btc equal to 10000000 usd i think lol
DANDALTZ

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:38:11 PM

NEWS
(for the future of Bitcoin - new extra demand - USD 2.2 bn ):

DoubleW.club issued and now distributes in 8000 cities in near 200 countries - over 178.000 promotional "CCSA Coupons" worth € 11,000 each - IN BITCOINS ONLY  (€ 1.9bn)

In the next period of time it will significantly increase the demand for Bitcoins, and thus likely to increase their value expressed in fiat currencies, expecting rise up to 50%.

manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:48:16 PM

So bitcoin will need more people to used it in order to get more stable !
hope it gets stable because for the moment it's heavily unstable

Look at the history of the oil market, oil price was quite volatile at the beginning of the last century, with its market growth and increasing adoption, eventually the price became more stable.

I think we can establish a parallel between bitcon's current market and the first decades of the oil market.
You can establish a paralel to anything basically. Everything that's new and unprecedented requires a long time to get a stable price since people dont know how to value it.
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 08:23:44 AM

NEWS
(for the future of Bitcoin - new extra demand - USD 2.2 bn ):

DoubleW.club issued and now distributes in 8000 cities in near 200 countries - over 178.000 promotional "CCSA Coupons" worth € 11,000 each - IN BITCOINS ONLY  (€ 1.9bn)

In the next period of time it will significantly increase the demand for Bitcoins, and thus likely to increase their value expressed in fiat currencies, expecting rise up to 50%.

Lol is that true, please link some news article, i`m curious about that. If its true then bitcoin could go back to 500$ lol

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
planetroving
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 10:51:34 AM

I think that for now, the value of a Bitcoin will be quite low (around the $200 mark). But as demand grows and grows, the value will rise back up, maybe even to its previous price in late 2013, or even higher! But I think it would rise to about $500 or around there. That's my prediction.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:09:31 PM

Every coin has a two Sides. At present you can say its a future. But as per its Volatile nature it cannot be the future and you may have to go from financial loss. But these chances are very less as nowadays it is accepted everywhere so in coming future its gonna be a revolution.
bornil267645

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

AltoCenter.com

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 03:11:22 PM

The future looks pretty solid to me. Despite all the fluctuations it seems that Bitcoin market is capable of standing up and hold a steady market price which will eventually lead to large scale adoption.

mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:29:54 PM

I believe bitcoin is such an innovation it will get to 100'000 USD per coin. The Winklewoss brothers have invested millions into Bitcoin and so did many others. BTC has a bright future IMHO.

Or a huge financial mistake on their part to dump so much money. Its a long road for bitcoin, and its at a 6 year mark and still people are barely hearing about it.

That frigthens me more then anything, which means that either 1. They dont really give a fuck about new technology. 2. They really see no benefit.

While we still have the retained value is only based on the people holding it, and these whales doing a price flop on their own.
zeraTunerse

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:35:56 PM

Bitcoin has a great future..Its volatile nature makes it more interesting and more attractive which make people to think twice whether to invest it or not. but looking at present scenario feeling is that its gonna be great success and best asset to have it.
zendantom

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 04:11:04 PM

Bitcoin is the Future. If you invest today in Bitcoins and wait till next 20 to 25 years you are gonna be a very rich man. It would definitely give best returns as compared to gold in future. So can afford to take risk by investing in bitcoins for the betterment of future.

techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 04:42:41 PM

Bitcoin is the Future. If you invest today in Bitcoins and wait till next 20 to 25 years you are gonna be a very rich man. It would definitely give best returns as compared to gold in future. So can afford to take risk by investing in bitcoins for the betterment of future.

What makes you think next 20 years? You got some crystal ball?

It can turn out to be 20 years of failure, for all you know. Gold, please lets not talk about gold. Gold is already proven thats been around ages and it wont be comparable to its compound form unless you actually have the prices of bitcoin to be stable.

manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:41:40 PM

There are only a few states (such as Panama) that use other country's currency for legal tender internally (e.g. the US dollar). I don't see why a government would want to switch to a decentralized digital money (be it bitcoin or some other cryptocoin)...
They gain literally nothing by doing so, since it would be pretty difficult to tax, even tho im sometimes worried to do shopping with Bitcoin because the blockchain is at the end of the transparent. Would mixing the coins be enough privacy protection to not show your total BTC stack?
hunnaryb

Activity: 506
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:51:42 PM

Future of bitcoin is awesome i think..if u possess certain amount of bitcoins u r the richest person in the world in future..as its very attractive bt its volatile n very few people are aware abt it so i would say if u invest today in bitcoins its gonna be smart investment.

▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

GreenStox

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 06:37:32 PM

bitcoin need only mass adoption nothing else for the moment, it need that those with tons of bitcoin spread(by selling) their fortune until everyone become equal or near that, it will require many years, don't expect a big rise even with the halving

NO NO NO NO

You dont understand, them selling it will plunge the price, its good that they sit on it because the price will remain high and scarce.

Of course an argument can be made that in lower prices more people can afford it, which is true, but if the price goes down why would them buy it?

So its good as it is, there is enough bitcoin in circulation and being sold that anyone who wishes to buy can buy some.

The main problem is a lack of advertising, i think every single bitcoin holder should set up websites and promote the sheeet out of it, tell them to friends, family , everyone!

See internet promotion is not enough, because many people dont trust "internet things", it needs bilboard campaigns, many many tv media attention, and local newspapers talking about it.

If Bitcoin Foundation would not be so busy it could run campaings like that to promote it better.

Also 3rd party promotion through merhant contracting is also good, especially if Microsoft and IBM does it!

if the price go down tons of people will buy it(it's a psychology thing...), now the price is still too high for many boy/girl, so reducing a the price to make new people come to the bitcoin world is a good thing actually

we need a reset basically

We're waiting for Bitcoin v2 like Ethereum

no we need just to finish bitcoin, remember that bitcoin is still in beta

Thats bullshit, if you cant afford 200$ for 1 bitcoin, then buy half of it or quarter of it.Nobody said that they should buy a full one. I myself have bought it in 0.5 BTC units, so your argument doesnt make sense.

The price of it should not go lower, if it goes than everyone will sell it off and it will die.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
LazerSMS

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 07:13:04 PM

Wait 1 decade and it will be widely adopted by at least 1 country

Send and Receive SMS Anonymously with Bitcoin | LazerSMS.com
GreenStox

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 07:14:49 PM

Wait 1 decade and it will be widely adopted by at least 1 country

Bitcoin is the official currency in Liberland

http://liberland.org/en/main/

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: