Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:08:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bytecent - Blockchain Powered Social Rewards Network - Bytecent.com  (Read 160257 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (12 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 10:54:43 AM

Thanks for the replies! it makes sense to do it that way. I noticed the coin for the low spread and high volume.  Does the link to the market price work or has it been manipulated in the past?

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
Bytecent (OP)

Activity: 789
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 11:00:05 AM

Thanks for the replies! it makes sense to do it that way. I noticed the coin for the low spread and high volume.  Does the link to the market price work or has it been manipulated in the past?

Until now it has worked fairly well. But as Bytecent gains increased visibility and popularity, it will be interesting to see if some will try to manipulate it to their advantage.
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 12:48:24 PM

Until now it has worked fairly well. But as Bytecent gains increased visibility and popularity, it will be interesting to see if some will try to manipulate it to their advantage.

Basically a higher price would mean lower mining reward right?  So the likely scenario is somebody dumping and then mining itself?

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
Bytecent (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 12:54:01 PM

Basically a higher price would mean lower mining reward right?  So the likely scenario is somebody dumping and then mining itself?

No. POB (Proof of Bytecent ) only affects how many coins are required to extend mining without entering captcha. The block reward is static at 1 BYC. You get 1 BYC for each block you mine, no matter what the price is.
Bytecent (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 02:20:01 PM

New Bytecent Multipool (Advanced Mining) www.forkchain.com

When Bytecent was created, our focus was ease of use for the average consumer who never mined a digital currency before. We wanted to make mining as easy as possible and fun, and we feel we have succeeded in our goals. However, we also recognize that we have advanced users who want to be able to mine Bytecent using traditional mining equipment.

Today I am happy to announce the first Bytecent multipool: http://forkchain.com

Thanks to zTool we have a multipool where you can use your Sha256, Scrypt, and X11 miners to mine Bytecent. The multipool does NOT affect the CPU mining of the Bytecent network. Instead, the multipool mines other coins, and those coins are sold and the proceeds are used to purchase Bytecent from the exchange. The coins are then distributed to the miners.

The multipool will allow our more advanced miners to earn extra Bytecent while keeping constant buy pressure on the exchanges. I encourage everyone with mining equipment to immediately setup your miners and begin mining on the pool.

Mining on the pool is very simple. Use your BYC address as your username and anything you like for your password, that is it!

Currently, there is no Bytecent "branding" on the pool because this will be a trial run. If we see constant demand for the multipool, we will customize the pool with the Bytecent logo and colors. The success of the pool depends on the community members.

Thank you for support Bytecent and happy mining!
gr4ph0s

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 08:02:16 PM

Nice news but what about change rate?
Bytecent (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2015, 01:43:46 PM

The new Bytecent multipool made its first payout last night! If you do not want to use your CPU to mine Bytecent, you can join our new multipool and mine other coins, and then get paid in Bytecent! http://forkchain.com
Bytecent (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 01:24:16 AM

The multipool just paid out 367.88844090999999 BYC with only 6 miners. 376 is not bad at all for only 6 miners. If each miner was CPU mining, they probably would not mine that many coins collectively. You guys with miners should try the multipool for 24 hours and see how many coins you can mine!
Litejavichu

Activity: 693

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 06:04:24 PM

I am also new here. It seems that this coin has a good approach, I like the restriction time. If I buy coins I have no longer wait for the mining? It is same power of mining for all? Or if I have more CPU's can be more coins....?

This part I do not understand Tongue
""How long does it take to earn one Bytecent?""
There are approximately 1440 - 2050 Bytecent generated per day, so earning Bytecent can take a few hours or a few days depending on the speed of your computer.
The longer you keep your computer working on the network, the better your chances are at mining Bytecent. It is possible to go an entire day or two before you earn your first Bytecent. Do not get discouraged, you will eventually earn your first Bytecent

On the other hand, I have much liked throughout development. I think that with hard work and patience can be a good one.

Bytecent (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 07:47:07 PM

I am also new here. It seems that this coin has a good approach, I like the restriction time. If I buy coins I have no longer wait for the mining? It is same power of mining for all? Or if I have more CPU's can be more coins....?

There are approximately 1440 - 2050 Bytecent generated per day, so earning Bytecent can take a few hours or a few days depending on the speed of your computer.
The longer you keep your computer working on the network, the better your chances are at mining Bytecent. It is possible to go an entire day or two before you earn your first Bytecent. Do not get discouraged, you will eventually earn your first Bytecent

On the other hand, I have much liked throughout development. I think that with hard work and patience can be a good one.

Welcome. The more coins you have in your wallet, the longer you can mine without entering captcha, up to 24 hours. The POB (Proof of Bytecent) number is the amount of coins you need for every hour of extended mining. So if POB is 34,  you will need 34 BYC in your wallet for every hour of extended mining. Your coins are NOT spent.

You can also mine using our new multipool: http://byctalk.com/forums/topic/588/byc-multipool-fork-chain/view/post_id/7651
Litejavichu

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 08:03:24 PM

Welcome. The more coins you have in your wallet, the longer you can mine without entering captcha, up to 24 hours. The POB (Proof of Bytecent) number is the amount of coins you need for every hour of extended mining. So if POB is 34,  you will need 34 BYC in your wallet for every hour of extended mining. Your coins are NOT spent.

You can also mine using our new multipool: http://byctalk.com/forums/topic/588/byc-multipool-fork-chain/view/post_id/7651

Thanks!! I see this and taste in this night...although I do not want to heat the room more ... We are 40ºC in the shade !!  Cry

Litejavichu

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 08:46:19 PM

It is possible that the difference in x11 is very low?(multipool)

Bytecent (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 08:57:17 PM

It is possible that the difference in x11 is very low?(multipool)

Post here and the pool operator can better assist you. http://byctalk.com/forums/topic/588/byc-multipool-fork-chain/view/post_id/7651
Sun123

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 05:28:15 AM

When will a new wallet?
Allforone

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 06:00:32 AM

When will a new wallet?

Yes been waiting on new mining for a long time now

wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 06:24:49 AM

When will a new wallet?

yes i agree me too awaits for new mining.
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 04:09:52 PM

ANything unique about this cn?

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Bytecent (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 04:49:22 PM

ANything unique about this cn?

Yes lots.

1. Bytecent is the only digital currency that is anti-server farm and anti-pools. You can only directly solo mine Bytecent.

2. You can mine Bytecent with a meager Celeron laptop.

3. Bytecent is also the easiest digital currency to use. It is a very short learning curve.

4. Bytecent also has a network of supportive websites not seen in a digital currency only 9 months old. We have a website BYCRewards.com, that allow users to trade their Bytecent for gift cards. Each time you buy a gift card, you receive reward points that can be used for discounts on future purchases or cashback rewards. Bytecent is the first digital currency to directly offer reward points for using the coin.

5. We also have the Bytecent Card (www.Bytecentcard.com ). The Bytecent USB Card is a new approach to storing and transporting your valuable Bytecent safely. No longer do you have to carry annoying paper wallets or be concerned with installing private keys. Each Bytecent USB card is preloaded with a pre-configured Bytecent wallet. Just swing open the USB dongle and insert the card into any Windows compatible PC. You can encrypt and secure your wallet from unauthorized access, and protect your valuable Bytecent if your card is lost or stolen.

We have a lot more planned after Bytecent 1.4 releases, this is just the beginning.

SuperNET Radio

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 03:14:04 AM

When will a new wallet?

yes i agree me too awaits for new mining.

You can mine on the new dedicated http://bytecentpool.com/ compare and let me know if it is more profitable then cpu mining through wallet. I am curious I get diff results daily.
SuperNET Radio

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 03:20:42 AM

Honestly the rest of the Crypto can learn from this coin as it is head strong in bridging the gap between average users and tech. Most coins are dedicated to creating more creative/difficult tech which only us geeks can understand. All that tech means jack if no normal person can wrap their head around the simplest base crypto and how they can use it. The tech race is nice but building the bridge so average people can walk across is the most important function atm. bycreward.com ? open wallet and click earn ? I love it.... simple and I support BYC here in the NYC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: