Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 02:24:30 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bytecent - Blockchain Powered Social Rewards Network - Bytecent.com  (Read 160264 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (12 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Bytecent (OP)

Activity: 789
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 02:16:37 PM

If you are a US resident, in a few days you will be able to earn BYC instantly just by filling out very simple surveys. No gimmicks, no hassle! The service will be similar to InboxDollars, but you will not have to wait to receive your money. You will receive your Bytecent instantly after successfully completing each survey.
sncs

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 03:55:54 PM

If you are a US resident, in a few days you will be able to earn BYC instantly just by filling out very simple surveys. No gimmicks, no hassle! The service will be similar to InboxDollars, but you will not have to wait to receive your money. You will receive your Bytecent instantly after successfully completing each survey.

That's great news. With all the features being added to BYC I still can't believe its trading so low.
Bytecent (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 07:11:22 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2015, 02:56:22 PM by Bytecent

That's great news. With all the features being added to BYC I still can't believe its trading so low.

Thank you. It all boils down to supply and demand. As Bytecent popularity and demand increases, so will the value. Natural growth over several months is more sustainable than rapid growth over days and weeks. After we release Bytecent 1.4, we will begin our campaign to attract non-crypto users. The Bytecent infrastructure and ecosystem that is being developed is geared towards people that has never used crypto before. In the near future we will have a noticeable increase in our user-base and momentum.  
Bytecent (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 04:43:06 PM

We are happy to announce we are finalizing our expansion plans to the UK! We are expanding our BYC Rewards service to the UK! http://BYCRewards.com  If you live in the UK, you will soon be able to buy Amazon.co.uk gift cards using your Bytecent! You will receive the same reward points as the US gift cards. Happy shopping!!!
sncs

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 06:14:17 PM

We are happy to announce we are finalizing our expansion plans to the UK! We are expanding our BYC Rewards service to the UK! http://BYCRewards.com  If you live in the UK, you will soon be able to buy Amazon.co.uk gift cards using your Bytecent! You will receive the same reward points as the US gift cards. Happy shopping!!!

Chris, this is amazing. I've already used the service twice to buy Amazon.com vouchers, workt like a charm.

In case you didn't know, Amazon.co.uk delivers to pretty much all European countries. This means pretty much all of the EU users can make use of this.

100x
gr4ph0s

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 06:26:42 PM

It was a bit frustating to pay more shipping than product but now it's over ! Cheesy
Amazing news,love to see this aviable and bytecent come into Europe !!!
Thanks you a lot for it.

Just for know we will have the choice when we will order one card or it will be based on ip? or you will do differents items into the store?

Is not a negative post, I just ask. Do you plane to support also amazon.fr? (That allow Free-shipping for french people if I'm right uk allow only free shipping on uk).

Thanks you in advance and nice work keep it up ! Cheesy
Bytecent (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 06:30:39 PM

Chris, this is amazing. I've already used the service twice to buy Amazon.com vouchers, workt like a charm.

In case you didn't know, Amazon.co.uk delivers to pretty much all European countries. This means pretty much all of the EU users can make use of this.

100x

Good to hear you like the service! Our approach is very simple. Download the Bytecent wallet and easily earn BYC by using your CPU to secure the network. Then use your BYC to buy gift cards from major retailers. This may not appeal to the average crypto trader who is trading for profit, but this does appeal to non crypto users. It is simple for them to understand, and everyone loves something for nothing. So that is why we are investing a lot of time and money in revamping the Bytecent wallet and building the ecosystem. We have many more services and products launching soon that will be just as cool as BYCRewards.com Smiley
Bytecent (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 07:26:26 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2015, 10:21:14 PM by Bytecent

It was a bit frustating to pay more shipping than product but now it's over ! Cheesy
Thanks you a lot for it.

Just for know we will have the choice when we will order one card or it will be based on ip? or you will do differents items into the store?

Is not a negative post, I just ask. Do you plane to support also amazon.fr? (That allow Free-shipping for french people if I'm right uk allow only free shipping on uk).

There is no reason to restrict customers in the US from ordering UK cards, or UK customers from ordering US cards. If you live in the UK you will still have the option to buy either UK or US cards. However, as you pointed out, UK customers would rather purchase from the UK store to avoid higher shipping charges. We wanted to make sure there was sufficient demand in theUK before expanding our services to the UK, and we feel we have enough interest to do well in the UK as the US.
sncs

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 10:48:12 PM

Thanks you a lot for it.

I got free shipping many times on amazon.co.uk to EU, total value just had to be over 20 or 25GBP if I'm not mistaken.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 02:54:02 PM

With all these developments, I'm really surprised a lot are selling.  Smiley

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Cryptoheavy

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 03:46:06 PM

With all these developments, I'm really surprised a lot are selling.  Smiley

Not me I am holding onto my main stash. The only time I part with my BYC is when I buy gift cards and then I buy more BYC to replace the BYC I used. If this were any other alt coin or dev I would have bailed long time ago. This dev has proven he has the will and determination to make BYC a success. Those of us who understand what the dev is building will reap the rewards from holding. BYC will eventually pump and it wont be just another ordinary pump because of everything that the dev built to sustain the pump.
Bojcha

Activity: 848

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 09:31:52 PM

Is it known bug with miner when you have more then 1240 coins on mining address? And why is that?
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 07:57:20 PM

How is the price so low with such volume constantly on bittrex? Confused.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Bytecent (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2015, 10:32:47 AM

How is the price so low with such volume constantly on bittrex? Confused.

Volume is not an indicator of price. Bitcoin's volume is significantly higher now than it was in 2013 when Bitcoin reached it's ATH. However, Bitcoin's price is significantly lower today with higher volume. Bitcoin's daily volume is approximately 25-27 million dollars, but the price has remained relatively "flat" for weeks.
Bytecent (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2015, 08:16:50 PM

It is official, starting Wednesday you will be able to purchase Amazon.co.uk gift cards using Bytecent! BYCRewards.com is the only place where you get significant discounts on gift cards using a digital currency! We have customers that receive nearly 50% off their gift cards because they are accumulating significant reward points!
Cryptoheavy

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 11:44:56 PM

I use BYC Rewards a few times a week and I never had any issues. The codes always work and the rewards are much better than my credit cards.
Rexxxem

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 12:25:50 AM

Tried mining on the multipool overnight with my 270x and woke up with nothing. tried mining for a few hours in the wallet with my i7 4770s and didnt get anything either.

Is anybody successfully mining this? if so what are you using?
Bytecent (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 12:30:04 AM

Tried mining on the multipool overnight with my 270x and woke up with nothing. tried mining for a few hours in the wallet with my i7 4770s and didnt get anything either.

The multipool pays out once a day. Make sure you use your Bytecent address as the username and anything for the password.

As for the wallet miner, how many hours did you mine for? With an i7 you should mine a few BYC a day.
Rexxxem

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 12:45:43 AM

The multipool pays out once a day. Make sure you use your Bytecent address as the username and anything for the password.

As for the wallet miner, how many hours did you mine for? With an i7 you should mine a few BYC a day.

Gotcha. I did use my wallet address, though I didnt consider the one payment a day factor. And I only mined in the wallet for a little over three hours. Ill try again and give it some more time.

thanks for the response! I've had my eye on this project and really dig what you guys have going on here. Just trying to get my hands on some BYC.
Bytecent (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 01:02:15 AM

Welcome to Bytecent and thanks for your support.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: