Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:13:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bytecent - Blockchain Powered Social Rewards Network - Bytecent.com  (Read 160257 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (12 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
itismoney4me

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 09:36:59 PM

Hi I like this coin, the mining procedure is excellent = Pure CPU mining which is completely rare (I find just this coin and Magi coin as an absolutely CPU mining coin) but I have some questions:

1- I tried to mine this coin with solo mining (from "Earn" section in the wallet) after few hours I got my first block. So with the present difficulty and my CPU (Core2 Quad), 60 min free non-stop mining is enough to mine one block, what should I do when the difficulty increases? Does free mining time increase accordingly or not?  

2- For using POB, according to the wallet I will need 51 BYC for extending mining time to an extra hour, this means that 24h continuous mining requires at least 1224 BYC~0.28 BTC~ 71$ in the wallet. I think this is not a fair mining way for this wonderful coin. May be my calculations or even my understanding from POB is wrong.    

Anyway, I do mining for fun and this coin gave me the exactly what i need. Thank you Dev and waiting for Wallet V1.4  Wink

regards

Bytecent (OP)

Activity: 789
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 12:18:58 AM

Hi! As the difficulty goes up, the harder it will be earn a coin. However, the higher difficulty in mining coins should be offset by higher pricing. But it is anyone's guess what will happen as more people begin mining.

In regards to POB, the coins required depends on the current market price. One hour will always equal to approximately $3 per hour. Remember, these coins are never spent. You are just required to have the Bytecent in your wallet to mine longer. You can spend the coins anytime you like,  they are not locked from spending. You can mine without ever using POB, you just have to make sure you enter the captcha every hour.

Bytecent (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 03:46:25 PM

Dear Bytecent community,

I am happy to announce that we have added Amazon UK gift cards to BYC Rewards! http://bycrewards.com/?s=Amazon+UK&post_type=product

Now our friends in the UK can enjoy the benefits of BYC Rewards while avoiding costly shipping fees!  Use your Amazon.co.uk gift card to shop from a huge selection of books, electronics, music, movies, software, apparel, toys, and more. Amazon.co.uk gift cards are the perfect way to give someone exactly what they’re hoping for, even if you don’t know what it is. Recipients can choose from millions of items storewide. Amazon.co.uk gift cards never expire, so they can buy something immediately or wait for that sale of a lifetime.

For the people new to Bytecent and BYCRewards.com, BYC Rewards is the only service that offers gift cards at a significant discount using a digital currency. While other services give you set percentage off your order, BYC Rewards is the only service that allows you to accumulate unlimited rewards points, which can then be used for discounts and/or BYC "cash back". We have users that accumulate enough reward points to get 70%-80% off their orders!

Each time you purchase a gift card you will receive reward points, the number of reward points you earn depends on the  gift card you are purchasing. Once your order is fully complete, your reward points are automatically credited to your account.  1000 reward points = $1. You can get 4000 reward points just buy purchasing one Amazon gift card!

BYCRewards.com is the first of many services we are launching to give Bytecent users something to actually buy with their Bytecent! Instead of just speculating on price, you can use your Bytecent to buy tangible items!

I want to thank everyone for their support and happy shopping!

Cryptoheavy

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 04:20:09 PM

That is awesome news. If you are not taking advantage of this service you are nuts. I make nice profits buying popular products on Amazon and reselling them because I am getting amazing discounts on the cards. I resell what I buy to friends, family, people on eBay and Craigs list.

If you dont want to mine BYC you can mine another coin and dump that coin for BTC then buy BYC. It is worth it for sure because of the discounts you get.
sncs

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 11:39:44 PM

Dear Bytecent community,

I am happy to announce that we have added Amazon UK gift cards to BYC Rewards! http://bycrewards.com/?s=Amazon+UK&post_type=product

BYC Dev has done it again. Now all of us living in Europe can benefit from (import) tax free items from Amazon.co.uk.

If you haven't already used the service I would suggest all of you to try it. You will receive point rewards for every voucher purchased, these points can be used at a later stage as a discount on new voucher purchases or cashback rewards.

As stated on the website, http://bycrewards.com it can take up to 24 hours to receive your codes. I've never waited more than a few hours to get mine! (And keep in mind, I live in Europe and BYC Rewards operates from the US).

As far as the code delivery goes, no nonsense, codes are emailed directly by Amazon to you.

For people wanting to buy higher value items, no problem, purchase several gift cards and you can combine them on your order.

Conclusion: Hats off. I've never seen an altcoin so orientated on the "average joe". Anyone can mine it with their CPU and then spend their mined coins for vouchers. Of course, you could also just market buy BYC. Even then you will pay less $ then you would if you actually paid amazon directly! (and don't forget about the point earned for every purchase!)

Thank you BYC. Every time you take the bar to a new level.

Cryptoheavy

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 12:54:51 AM

Dear Bytecent community,

BYC Dev has done it again. Now all of us living in Europe can benefit from (import) tax free items from Amazon.co.uk.

If you haven't already used the service I would suggest all of you to try it. You will receive point rewards for every voucher purchased, these points can be used at a later stage as a discount on new voucher purchases or cashback rewards.

As stated on the website, http://bycrewards.com it can take up to 24 hours to receive your codes. I've never waited more than a few hours to get mine! (And keep in mind, I live in Europe and BYC Rewards operates from the US).

As far as the code delivery goes, no nonsense, codes are emailed directly by Amazon to you.

For people wanting to buy higher value items, no problem, purchase several gift cards and you can combine them on your order.

Conclusion: Hats off. I've never seen an altcoin so orientated on the "average joe". Anyone can mine it with their CPU and then spend their mined coins for vouchers. Of course, you could also just market buy BYC. Even then you will pay less $ then you would if you actually paid amazon directly! (and don't forget about the point earned for every purchase!)

Thank you BYC. Every time you take the bar to a new level.

No problems here either. The cards always work and never had any issues.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 05:34:00 AM

Any updates on the new wallets?  Grin

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Bytecent (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 10:26:47 PM

Any updates on the new wallets?  Grin

We are very close to releasing 1.4. It is a complete redesign with lots of new features, so it took a bit longer than expected.
Cryptoheavy

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 03:00:21 PM

Heads up! BTC is cheap again and you can get a bucket full of BYC for under 1 BTC. Now when BTC and BYC price goes up again, you can double or triple your profits. BYC has under 650,000 coins floating around  Shocked
Cryptoheavy

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 03:53:36 PM

That is good news! Bytecent is the only coin in the top 10 that is in the green on Bittrex!  Grin  https://bittrex.com
Cryptoheavy

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 10:00:08 PM

I just read on Twitter that BYC is going to Cryptsy  Shocked  Grin

BYC volume is unusually high today on Bittrex. https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BYC

Bytecent (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 02:36:21 PM

There was a slight delay adding BYC to Cryptsy, but I can confirm it will be added sometime today.
Bytecent (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 09:00:11 PM

Find out about Bytecent 2.0 and the new Bytecent sponsored network: http://byctalk.com/forums/topic/595/bytecent-2-0-sponsored-network/view/post_id/7801

sncs

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 10:47:08 AM

For anyone who still hasn't used BYCRewards, don't doubt, just do it!

I decided to grab a handful of gift cards to get myself a high value item.  Grin

In total I saved $34 just on the gift cards from BYCRewards (using the point system).

Another great purchase using BYC and BYCRewards. Awesome Smiley
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 10:29:06 AM

Deym the new wallet looks sick!  Grin Grin Grin

+1 for your views on where crypto should be headed. For the masses to adopt, they need not know the mechanism, they simply want ease of use.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Bytecent (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 01:30:00 PM

Another great purchase using BYC and BYCRewards. Awesome Smiley

Hello sncs! Thank you for the great review!
Bytecent (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 05:33:22 PM

Deym the new wallet looks sick!  Grin Grin Grin

+1 for your views on where crypto should be headed. For the masses to adopt, they need not know the mechanism, they simply want ease of use.

Thank you. When we release 2.0, we will be setting a new standard in crypto.
Bytecent (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2015, 02:20:24 PM

I am happy to announce that the Cryptsy BYC market will open within the next 24 - 48 hours. We apologize for the delay.
Bytecent (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 03:48:18 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2015, 04:11:39 PM by Bytecent

Quote from: gr4ph0s
DELETED FUD

1. I deleted your post because it was FUD.

2. I do not control Cryptsy's listing process. I can only go by what they tell me, and then I relay that information to the community. I am patiently waiting like everyone else.

3. I do not need to post news every week when there isn't any news. I do not post news for the sake of posting.

4. I don't know what your definition of "dead" is. There is ongoing development, new services launch every several weeks, miners are mining, traders are trading, and consumers are using their BYC to buy gift cards. Not to mention Bytecent has been one of Bittrex's top coins for over 4 months.

If you are looking for "excitement", there are hundreds of coins you can go gamble with. However, Bytecent is a serious project with steady and realistic growth.

Edit...

My last news update was August 27th, today is September 4th. My last news update was literally a week ago. How much more frequent do you expect news updates, everyday? Do the CEO's of the top Fortune 500 companies update everyone everyday, or even every week? Do companies release news updates every day or even every few days about a product? Shall I post and update each time I write a new line of code? Have patience like the rest of the community members, and stop posting FUD every chance you get.
P-Funk

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

Token

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 05:25:48 PM

What are the specs of Bytecent? Total coin supply, emission schedule, block time target and block reward, method of mining/minting (beyond just the PoB, is it proof of stake? CPU-using PoW?) These are things that should go in the OP. Also the image in the OP is broken.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: