Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:46:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 [535] 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181158 times)
CrownPolly

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:36:42 PM

It is better to invest than to save, because when you invest your money will grow even if you are not doing anything as compared to saving, your money is just stagnant and the interest rate is very low if you just put it in the bank. Just think of it that way. There is a risk in investing, but for me there is more opportunity to earn in investing. Invest a portion then save the rest if you want be on the safe side.
Both are never, you cannot save if you do not have the will to use your savings into something that will help you achieve financial success.
We all wan to have financial freedom where we can do anything we want that requires money but's it's not possible if we will not gonna take some
risk to invest.
to me i think if a person have a lot of money then he can go with both. it is in fact depending on the amount of money you have. to me my personal view is that trading alcoin will be the best option if a person want to make good money, in fact trading is the best option for making more money.
Altcoin or Bitcoin are good, depending the trend on market when you trading. Example: The market Bitcoin in today and in past days have many volatility, it good for scalping trade and earning good profit in short time.

Yes, sharp fluctuations for trade are good. But sometimes it can lead to big money losses. Therefore, one never needs to invest all of its money in it. The best part is investing in long-term securities, part in trading, and some simply storing

▛ [ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
▙     FacebookSlackTwitterGithubMediumANN Thread     ▟

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:14:59 AM

I think its better to invest your money than to save money because when you invest your money it could grow and earn big profit on the other hand when you just save your money it will just remain and its value could stock and not earn at all.

Investing is better option for me. Because in investing, money can work and produce. My worry about saving is about inflation, which make value of savings to be reduced.
In order to invest you need to first save so inflations is going to steal a portion of your savings before even begin to invest, in theory you could invest with a loan but that is irresponsible because if you lose the money, then you will need to pay the loan and interest for something that did not gave you any return.
i don't think it was a really good idea to put your loan money on an insvestment , it might worth with the risk . but you should know how much your limit, otherwise your investment will smells like another gambling game or just money game.

use your own money , so there is no burden on you. it is a win win option.
That was my point, I point out the possibility because it is possible to do it for those that are interested but I advice against it for the reason that you state, it will be like gambling and also if you lose then you will need to pay the loan and you will not get any benefits from the loan, it is better to invest with our own money.
Saidmod

Activity: 659

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:57:58 AM

I think its better to invest your money than to save money because when you invest your money it could grow and earn big profit on the other hand when you just save your money it will just remain and its value could stock and not earn at all.

Investing is better option for me. Because in investing, money can work and produce. My worry about saving is about inflation, which make value of savings to be reduced.
In order to invest you need to first save so inflations is going to steal a portion of your savings before even begin to invest, in theory you could invest with a loan but that is irresponsible because if you lose the money, then you will need to pay the loan and interest for something that did not gave you any return.
i don't think it was a really good idea to put your loan money on an insvestment , it might worth with the risk . but you should know how much your limit, otherwise your investment will smells like another gambling game or just money game.

use your own money , so there is no burden on you. it is a win win option.
That was my point, I point out the possibility because it is possible to do it for those that are interested but I advice against it for the reason that you state, it will be like gambling and also if you lose then you will need to pay the loan and you will not get any benefits from the loan, it is better to invest with our own money.
It is hard to make a loan without assurance in yourself that you can get that money back it the deadline of your loan .If you are going to invest and if you can make money small amounts until you got the right amount to for investment is better than being compromissed with your loans.  Investment is a serious matter not a game and not easy to run .

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:13:08 AM

It depends on you. It is up to how you risk money and what is your outlook in investment in life. YOu can try everything but make sure how it will fit your lifestyle first.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:49:46 AM

It depends on you. It is up to how you risk money and what is your outlook in investment in life. YOu can try everything but make sure how it will fit your lifestyle first.
Not investing means not risk his money, most of the people did that because they think they are safe and saving could make them rich.
They failed to realize that money is subject for inflation and it's number grows but the value will not.
Put it in bitcoin so it will grow, if you ever heard of bitcoin make sure be part of it.
cyclotronmajesty

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:17:34 AM

Saving will  never grow your money in long term but it will surely help you at the time of emergencies when you need money instantly but if you want your money should work for you then you should take risk of investing it after doing a good study and research.

███  ███
    ███      ███
  ███          ███
███              ███

███              ███
  ███          ███
    ███      ███
      ███  ███

LANCECHAIN

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████
 █████▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
Hipster999

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:24:08 AM

It is better for me to invest than just save money. Of course, there are risks in investments, but with the proper allocation of funds, you can earn very well instead of simply storing.

kelseydustin

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:08:04 AM

Saving will  never grow your money in long term but it will surely help you at the time of emergencies when you need money instantly but if you want your money should work for you then you should take risk of investing it after doing a good study and research.
I can not agree more. Only investing can make you become a billionaire. Working full time will never give you a good amount of money like that. Saving will instantly kill your money Cheesy the more you save, the bigger chance you will have no money in the future. Therefore, if you have money, invest them right away no matter in real estate, mining rigs or altcoins
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:46:51 AM

I can not agree more. Only investing can make you become a billionaire. Working full time will never give you a good amount of money like that. Saving will instantly kill your money Cheesy the more you save, the bigger chance you will have no money in the future. Therefore, if you have money, invest them right away no matter in real estate, mining rigs or altcoins
The probelm with investing is that it doesn't always turn out the way you want it, you could make a wronf decesion and than lose your money or invest in a non trusted site and get scammed, i agre on the point that you only will get rich if you invest and not with saving but all of this comes at a risk, a risk that some poeple can not handle.
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:52:28 AM

It is better for me to invest than just save money. Of course, there are risks in investments, but with the proper allocation of funds, you can earn very well instead of simply storing.

Yes you can minimize your risks if you have done a good research and found the best places to invest your money and you need to make sure that you diversify your investments and not invest all your money at a single place.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:10:01 AM

Save money it is not the best choice. Inflation constantly makes your Fiat cheaper. Why waste the money. The money should work. The best way to increase your capital than investing in bitcoin today is not. Use the moment or you will regret it later.
daxiake

Activity: 688

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:13:26 AM

Save money it is not the best choice. Inflation constantly makes your Fiat cheaper. Why waste the money. The money should work. The best way to increase your capital than investing in bitcoin today is not. Use the moment or you will regret it later.

Not only bitcoins there are also some good investments in real world as investing in bitcoin can be risky as its price is too volatile and anything can happen in future so its better to diversify your investments to minimize risk in future.
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:20:55 AM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Saving bitcoins are also an investment because of the fact that the value of it increases from time to time. But is a real money saving, I advice to invest in bitcoins, or other things that you know that will grow in the future or have a potential to rise in the future. Saving them is more secure though but it will not provide you extra profit in the future. We just need to take risk and try not to be coward all the time.
farhaan

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:22:29 AM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Saving money in banks would give you very lo profit.They would only give you a very small percentage as interest.Investing in gold also would give you only some profit.If you invest in real estate,it would give you good profit.But your investment amount should be very high for real estate.So,the only best and remaining option is bitcoin which could even double or triple your investment in just three or six months.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
kuryadi

Activity: 182

Buglab.io

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:11:01 PM

Investing is a way to double the money. But in investing there are advantages and disadvantages. You can benefit from your investment or even you will lose money so that your money runs out. You should choose a clear and understandable investment by you. I suggest you can buy bitcoins for you to save. Yes you just keep bitcoin for a long time. I'm sure in the future you will benefit. And minimal risk .. you just need to wait bitcoin prices up from the price you buy. That is all.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
akar87

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:32:25 PM

If you don't dare to take risks, you better make savings as an option and your funds will be safe (according theory). Because investment requires our willingness to understand and take the risks, on whatever it's.

````▄▄██████▄▄▄```▄▄██████▄▄
``▄███████████▀`▄████████████▄
`█████``````▀``█████``````█████
████``````````████````█▄````████
███``````````▄███`````███````███
████````▄█▄``███▀`````█▀````████
`█████``███`████`▄██``````█████
``▀████████`██▀`▄████████████▀
````▀▀█████`▀```▀▀▀▀██████▀▀
````````▀█▀

````````▄███████████████████████▄
```````██▀```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````▀██
▐███▄`██````▄███▀`▄█▀````````````██`▄███▌
`▀███▄█▄```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````````▄█▄███▀
``▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄
`████▄```▀█████████████████████▀```▄████
`█████▄````▀██████▄```▄██████▀````▄█████
`███████████████████████████████████████
`▐█████████████████████████████████████▌
``▀███████████████████████████████████▀
````██████`````````````````````██████
`▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄

MMO RPG METAVERSE
BUILD ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN

FIGHT, RACE, OWN STREETS
PLAY 2 EARN CYBERCASH
LEVEL-UP AND BUILD NFT

....[ PRE-REGISTER ]....
richkellj

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:57:22 AM

Saving will  never grow your money in long term but it will surely help you at the time of emergencies when you need money instantly but if you want your money should work for you then you should take risk of investing it after doing a good study and research.
I agree with this that saving cannot earn money and after 10 years your saving would be of the same value or may be decreased and time wasting is the other lose. Investment of money is a business and everyone should have to start a business. I would like to suggest that invest money in bitcoin and earn more money in the shortest period time because it is the fastest earning business of the world.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:30:15 AM

soo invest is the best way

Depends on what you mean by the words "way" . It actually depends on how you want to "keep" your money. Some people just love to keep them for the sake of security and some people "keep" them in a way to get more . Not everyone is into investing because you are exposing your funds into something with higher risk. Saving on the other hands is exposing your funds to risk as well however the risk is pretty much smaller if you compare it to investing

so true,
saving money or investing, having your own risk
depending you choose to dare to invest with greater risk
or save you money with little risk
they have their respective advantages,

because I'm the one who dared to take risks, I choose to invest hahaha
how about you ?

Investment is always a better option as compared to the savings. And at the younger age you can afford to take the risk where you know even if your investment was not a successful decision you start working hard on making money and wont repeat the same mistake in coming future as you cannot afford to take any risk at the older age.

hahaha you know what my age is 63 years, is too old right ?
to dare to take risks should not young age

Hahahaha, wow! I admired people like you, imagine at your age like that still you've became opened minded into this things sir.
However, your aaage is not a hindrance to save some of bitcoin as long as you're breathing and also you can still do investing it too mate.
God bless Sir. Wink
Barcode_
Staff

Activity: 2996
Merit: 568

APP下载sbapp.io

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:11:34 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2017, 09:21:46 AM by Barcode_

It depends pretty much on your objectives, if you are aiming to earn a huge amount of money over the long term, investing your money into different areas would be the correct way to grow your wealth, but if you are looking for a safer method to grow your wealth slowly, keeping your money in a savings account at the bank would be the better choice.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:15:25 AM

I guess you have lost completely. Saving bitcoins can definitely make you billionaire in the future. Bitcoins are highly expected to increase beyond imaginations in the coming years. By the way, who told you that investing in altcoins can make one billionaire ?

If one keep investing into altcoins for whole life, still won’t become billionaire. Investing in real states etc is good for steady income.
Pages: « 1 ... 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 [535] 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: