Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:08:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 [520] 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181158 times)
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:13:54 AM

See, this is bitcoin forum, everybody here will assure you that Bitcoin is a great thing to invest in.
I agree with all of them! Get cryptos, brother!

We all trust coins, that's why we're here but you must find the right time to invest your money in crypto world. For example, today is not a good day to enter the market. All coins are RED.

For me investing right now is the best time to invest as the RED mark indicates that price is low and that would be the right time to invest at lower price and price may start going higher in coming days which would be the perfect time to sell those coins.
In my own opinion, it is better to invest your money for example right the other day coins dump. I grab the chance tk buy back because I know this would pump and I hold it in the future. For sure, I can earn more profit so I invest my money.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Luno

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:21:26 AM

See, this is bitcoin forum, everybody here will assure you that Bitcoin is a great thing to invest in.

We all trust coins, that's why we're here but you must find the right time to invest your money in crypto world. For example, today is not a good day to enter the market. All coins are RED.

For me investing right now is the best time to invest as the RED mark indicates that price is low and that would be the right time to invest at lower price and price may start going higher in coming days which would be the perfect time to sell those coins.
In my own opinion, it is better to invest your money for example right the other day coins dump. I grab the chance tk buy back because I know this would pump and I hold it in the future. For sure, I can earn more profit so I invest my money.

Yes this is the right time to invest in bitcoins or in altcoins as price is low now and it may pump back in coming days which can give you best profits on your investments in quick time so its better to think of investment at a moment.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 06:11:51 AM

That's great but don't forget to not invest all money that you have now .This time is a big chance for the traders who wants to invest in some altcoins that have a big potential in the next few weeks upcoming .It will be having a good pump back more even a good price to breakout its previous high.
loyseu

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:52:13 PM

It is better of you invest your money because for the time being the value of money that you save will loose. But look for the investment that will surely gain interest.
BlokF4No27

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:42:13 PM

Why are we still thinking of save money? Trust me save money will only make the bank become richer and we get nothing, investment is better than saving money.
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:32:08 AM

I think we should be worried about investment rather than saving, this is because our needs continue to increase while the regular income then it could still be the problem of finance.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:24:36 AM

I think we should be worried about investment rather than saving, this is because our needs continue to increase while the regular income then it could still be the problem of finance.
There is no problem in investing if you have the right savings, but there will be a problem in the future if you will
not take risk of investing because your money will be subject for inflation and the value will decrease.

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:32:15 PM

saving money will not bring ant handsome profit or value, it will create a loss for you. because you have to know the time series analysis of monetary value. alway monetary value decrease with the time period, so money investment must be the best way to utilize your money. investment creates a safe and cool profit after a time period.

Agree. If you only save money, you won't be able to increase your capital over time. What's worse is that your saved money will tend to depreciate in value as time goes by, leaving you will less spending power than before.

But if you're wise and want your capital to grow, you should invest your hard earned money into bonds, stocks, or commodities for the long term. Gold is an ideal store of value for this purpose, and will make your investment grow the scarcer and valuable it gets. Also, you can depend on Bitcoin to grow your capital, as the pioneer cryptocurrency has a deflationary model and limited supply with potential for growth over time.

Besides these two mentioned commodities or assets, there are many other options for you to choose from, that will help make your capital expand towards having a better financial life in the future. It is up to you to make the right decisions with your money, to ensure your wealth and avoid becoming bankrupt in the future. Just my opinion. Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
brigittefruehauf

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:40:36 PM

The topic is as old as the humans themselves Smiley. The clever people invest, the "small guy" likes to gather it in one place and avoid risks. But what is more risky - to hold value in one place or in multiple places?
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:23:06 PM

The topic is as old as the humans themselves Smiley. The clever people invest, the "small guy" likes to gather it in one place and avoid risks. But what is more risky - to hold value in one place or in multiple places?

Lolo.  Yeah right thos topic is too old.  It is better to invesst than saving money.  And when we do investing, it is bettrr to place it in multiple places rather than putting it in one place.  It would be risky if you will put all your eggs in one basket.  You do not know what might happen if you put it all in there.  But of course you will earn more through investing rather than saving.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:44:52 PM

Lolo.  Yeah right thos topic is too old.  It is better to invesst than saving money.  And when we do investing, it is bettrr to place it in multiple places rather than putting it in one place.  It would be risky if you will put all your eggs in one basket.  You do not know what might happen if you put it all in there.  But of course you will earn more through investing rather than saving.

investing like gambling. We must dare to take the risk to put all of our money on the investment. and of course all of our money is better placed to a different investment. instead of just saving.

hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:45:53 PM

Yes this is the right time to invest in bitcoins or in altcoins as price is low now and it may pump back in coming days which can give you best profits on your investments in quick time so its better to think of investment at a moment.
yes i am also agree with you that it is the right time to invest your money in bitcoin. i am sure that bitcoin will  give you a good profit but you need to become a little bit patient and wait for some time when the price of bitcoin reach to such a high price.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:58:45 PM

yes i am also agree with you that it is the right time to invest your money in bitcoin. i am sure that bitcoin will  give you a good profit but you need to become a little bit patient and wait for some time when the price of bitcoin reach to such a high price.

Every person's decision varies but I prefer saving THEN investing. It is impossible for someone to invest without having the right amount of capital and that is why they go to the process of saving. Now, investing is a decision backed up with research rather than a risk. The outcome of your investment might be good or bad depending on the research that you made and that is why you cannot avoid the risks of it BUT you can at least lessen the potential risk. Investing is a good idea right now since this coming august 1, prices of bitcoin will surely drop due to the split. Many people are anxious that the price will never increase but I look it at as a perfect opportunity to invest.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:49:57 PM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Well, I think it’s better to invest it in online because if you really want to gain a high income invests it but it took time to wait. In addition to that, if you save in your money in bank I think you could get income but it depends on the interest of the bank. Lastly, the best thing that you could do is to invest it and after that save more money for the future.
VFabio

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 04:11:32 PM

Saving money on the bank with interest of around 1% against the inflation of around 2% turns “saving“ money into feeding the banks with food you actually need for yourself. You can decide who eats your food. Just questioning if it makes sense... Because the bank always wins Huh Huh Huh

Taking a calculated risk should always be worth it.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 12:39:30 AM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Well, I think it’s better to invest it in online because if you really want to gain a high income invests it but it took time to wait. In addition to that, if you save in your money in bank I think you could get income but it depends on the interest of the bank. Lastly, the best thing that you could do is to invest it and after that save more money for the future.

I would also choose investing instead of saving. It is wise to use your money in investing, a practical thinker is like that. Money, while at storage can also give profit and that is investing. There are many options for someone to invest, online, banks, gold and etc. It is up to you if which method you prefer.

What I do is, I have an investment in the bank ( for my future purposes ) and I am also planning to invest online. I know some people who invested online and it had caused them good. If you really have the money then maybe you can also try investing for real estates and gold.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:23:11 AM

Both, yes it is better to invest it online because of the inflation and the bigger you invest the higher the income you can gain despite of the risks. Saving it in bank is not wise if we will be talking about income. Gold is also a good idea. It is tangible, and stable. If you would have a business it is wise to invest online and have a tangible currency as well. It will safe.
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:57:25 AM

Diversify you money that's the best thing you can do. Save money in the bank for emergency purpose and invest money in bitcoin for future, you also can invest in business or maybe properties there are lots of ways where you can put your money but you need to dig deep first before putting your money in investment and expect that you will have some losses before gaining money.

Not just the losses, take note that before you can earn here, you need to put a budget for internet fee and some fee when you are going to trade your coin earnings. The rub is that people want money to be fast, there is no shortcut to success, if you really want to succeed then put up some idea and experience and risk some money, then little by little it will grow into results. The beginning is one of the hardest. Keep hanging on.

dhimasnk

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:24:25 AM

Save money and invest money. Two things that each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To choose between them should be based on our needs. For me currently requires funds for my future so I will choose to invest

BUY LOW/SELL HIGH
24/7 TRADING BOT  GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX
LIMITED EDITION NOW AVAILABLE FOR KRAKEN AND BITTREX  My bitcoin address: 37xyZGoqmkeTTatsWcnFJS4iL4xdE4Cuia + wex.nz codes at Peermarketer@gmail.com
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:36:49 AM

Save money and invest money. Two things that each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To choose between them should be based on our needs. For me currently requires funds for my future so I will choose to invest

I think these two is the same, the same that the aim is to have a profit or some earnings. But I don't agree with you that we need to choose in that two options based on our needs because what we are needing is profit or earning.
If you will be needing money for the future, you can also save for it right? You can choose these two if you want money in the future.
Pages: « 1 ... 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 [520] 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: