Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:20:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 [537] 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181158 times)
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:39:56 PM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
It is better to save money but there are some things that you will think about saving money what if you just invested it right? it can be double or triple in just a matter of time, the best way here is to invest it on a real estate or bank, a real estate that has so many proofs and tested by the people, invest it on real estate in short.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:57:37 PM

I believe that investing is much better than saving. Money should be on the move and make a profit. Of course there are risks, but who does not risk that and can not earn much money.
For the problem of profit is certainly better investment but saving and investment can not be compared in financial terms. Because of course the investment will be more profitable than save because by investing. Your money will continue to grow. But not by storing, I think saving and investing can not be compared

boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:06:51 PM

I believe that investing is much better than saving. Money should be on the move and make a profit. Of course there are risks, but who does not risk that and can not earn much money.
For the problem of profit is certainly better investment but saving and investment can not be compared in financial terms. Because of course the investment will be more profitable than save because by investing. Your money will continue to grow. But not by storing, I think saving and investing can not be compared

Many people who love to play safe and are not affected to invest, they are people who have real jobs as the main business so bitcoin is the same as a means to store assets, I personally do both things because I also often involved in the trading market, trading risk Is something fun
matanglawin

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:11:49 PM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
If you're not in a rush , it will be better if you'll save it for future purposes. But if you're determined to make it bigger, investing in Bitcoin will be a good option. Try to observe. We are now experiencing the continuous growth in the price of Bitcoin. Those who invested and held their Bitcoin for a long period of time will earn a lot as a return of their investments.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:17:59 PM

It depends pretty much on your objectives, if you are aiming to earn a huge amount of money over the long term, investing your money into different areas would be the correct way to grow your wealth, but if you are looking for a safer method to grow your wealth slowly, keeping your money in a savings account at the bank would be the better choice.
Save wealth in the form of paper money is not good choice the inflation will make its value decrease. The best way for saving wealth is in the form of gold, because its value will increase about 10 - 20% every years. It's also good investment.

Well, precisely perform the storage of money in any country have a much larger losses compared with a store of gold or bitcoin. Because it is essentially a second it now has a very small loss rate if indeed we want to keep it. and also we can still get a lot of advantages when want to trust the bitcoin and also gold, for both these objects provide many advantages for those who are patient and do not have a voracious nature, so this is the world of the economy and we keep it all

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:46:40 PM

I think there is nothing better. You can not compare both of them in terms of profit. Because of course the investment will be chosen for making money rather than saving, but you need a saving plan to raise your money for more so you can have the money savings, that's the function of saving
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:02:00 PM

This year were good for savings, since bitcoin tripled, soo the fiat investment had tripled for several holders, while some people took the risk and were able to get more bitcoins, some doubled others just made extra 10-70% into bitcoin ammount, soo traders might had better result but were exposed to big risk.
So, in short you want to say that bitcoins are worth investing. I also strongly believe in the potentials of bitcoins and always prefer investing fiat into bitcoins than keeping it in banks or under the mattress lol. Indeed many investors had made enormous profits with bitcoins.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:18:19 PM

I think investing money is better because if you will just put it in a bank, the interest rate is too low. But, if you will invest it there's a possibility that you will earn a lot. But, investing is risky, you should have knowledge and experience. You also need to invest time, effort and money when you want to invest. But, I think it is worth it.

Yes. Because banks pay very low interest rates in savings accounts, you're better off looking for investment opportunities that will greatly expand your capital in the long term. Of course, as with any investment there is a risk, but the higher the risk, the higher the reward will be.

I think that it is best this way, as it gives you a huge opportunity to build your wealth within a short time frame. This is especially in the field of cryptocurrencies, as there are many in the market which pay high rates to their stakeholders. If you manage to take advantage of this, then you'll be able to make much more money than just saving it in a bank.

Nevertheless, if you take the time and effort to analyze the price movements of cryptocurrencies, and devise strategies to minimize your losses, then you'll do fine towards building your wealth that will last for many years to come. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pistachier

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:20:02 PM

I think that if you ask the question, you are not very familiar with investment so better you saving your money. At least you will not lose it by doing a mistake.
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:40:24 PM

Saving is a good one but investment are also good but i choose both if i have money i invest on real state like land. And i will save some of my money both are so good for me.
thelinuxist

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:43:14 PM

For me it is better to save money for an emergency matter but in contrary it is better to invest it for your future so it will grow when time fly by  Wink
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:18:21 AM

It is better to invest than to save, because when you invest your money will grow even if you are not doing anything as compared to saving, your money is just stagnant and the interest rate is very low if you just put it in the bank. Just think of it that way. There is a risk in investing, but for me there is more opportunity to earn in investing. Invest a portion then save the rest if you want be on the safe side.
Both are never, you cannot save if you do not have the will to use your savings into something that will help you achieve financial success.
We all wan to have financial freedom where we can do anything we want that requires money but's it's not possible if we will not gonna take some
risk to invest.
to me i think if a person have a lot of money then he can go with both. it is in fact depending on the amount of money you have. to me my personal view is that trading alcoin will be the best option if a person want to make good money, in fact trading is the best option for making more money.
Altcoin or Bitcoin are good, depending the trend on market when you trading. Example: The market Bitcoin in today and in past days have many volatility, it good for scalping trade and earning good profit in short time.

Yes, sharp fluctuations for trade are good. But sometimes it can lead to big money losses. Therefore, one never needs to invest all of its money in it. The best part is investing in long-term securities, part in trading, and some simply storing
The problem is that not many people have the money to do both, to hold and to trade, at the moment I only have enough bitcoin to hold since I’m not willing to take the risk of trying to multiply it by trading since at the moment I do not have the necessary knowledge to be an effective trader.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:20:54 AM

For me its better to save money becuase bitcoin will change the value everyday but im a still a newbie dont have any bitcoins but i will earn some bitcoin someday and saved for my future and ill wait forgrowing the value of the bitcoin Smiley
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:26:17 AM

For me it is better to save money for an emergency matter but in contrary it is better to invest it for your future so it will grow when time fly by  Wink
It's not a contrary for me because you can do both when you have enough savings, of course we save for our future but that does not only be intended for emergency situation only, otherwise we are not aiming to grow our savings. Some people are saving in the bank as they feel safe with their money and they think the interest is good enough but they didn't realize there is a better way to increase their money and that is by investing, and now bitcoin is the best investment IMO.

BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:29:59 AM

For me its better to save money becuase bitcoin will change the value everyday but im a still a newbie dont have any bitcoins but i will earn some bitcoin someday and saved for my future and ill wait forgrowing the value of the bitcoin Smiley
If you save it for a long time I think in the end it will be something very profitable investment in the future. Saving bitcoins and saving paper money for a long time I think it's something much different.
leyton11

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:39:14 AM

If you save it for a long time I think in the end it will be something very profitable investment in the future. Saving bitcoins and saving paper money for a long time I think it's something much different.
In present, nobody want saving their money with paper money, they will choose other asset can increasing up the value like Gold, Real Estate, or cryptocurrency Bitcoin. Because the value of paper money always decreasing every years.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:09:01 AM

In present, nobody want saving their money with paper money, they will choose other asset can increasing up the value like Gold, Real Estate, or cryptocurrency Bitcoin. Because the value of paper money always decreasing every years.
I do believe majority of the people are still into savings without thinking of investing, most people does not want to take risk so expect they will
not venture into business. If they do then we should be seeing a massive adoption with bitcoin but it has not happen yet despite a good price seen.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:55:21 PM

I do believe majority of the people are still into savings without thinking of investing, most people does not want to take risk so expect they will
not venture into business. If they do then we should be seeing a massive adoption with bitcoin but it has not happen yet despite a good price seen.
We need to think about the investing as well and not always about saving because saving will not help us to become rich because the money in our savings are not working for us and if we can't turn our money into a worker for us then somebody will use that money to turn it into a worker for them so they can have a passive income and that what we should work for our savings so we can have a good future.
rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:25:46 PM

I think that if you ask the question, you are not very familiar with investment so better you saving your money. At least you will not lose it by doing a mistake.

What mistake you mean? Losing money by investing? Most of times if you invest in alt coins or even bitcoins you won't lose your money. Unless person invests them into risky site like gambling, but i think that everyone understands that it wouldn't be smart to invest there.

In my opinion it is much better to invest, as chance to lose your money is really low (again, depends where you invest), and you can earn from it, while if you'll save them you won't get any profit from it. So it's better to take the risk and invest.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:29:21 PM

If i really had some money and i wanted to keep them for an emergency, i would of course consider bitcoin for that matter too. I would keep my funds in bitcoin so that i had savings as well as some profit with the time as the price keeps moving in long term and we have seen this since bitcoin is in the market.
Pages: « 1 ... 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 [537] 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: