Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:56:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 [529] 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181156 times)
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:35:14 PM

I think its better to invest your money than to save money because when you invest your money it could grow and earn big profit on the other hand when you just save your money it will just remain and its value could stock and not earn at all.

Investing is better option for me. Because in investing, money can work and produce. My worry about saving is about inflation, which make value of savings to be reduced.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:53:12 PM

I think its better to invest your money than to save money because when you invest your money it could grow and earn big profit on the other hand when you just save your money it will just remain and its value could stock and not earn at all.
I think both are better when if you invest your money in any business or online cryptocurrency your money have to grows. Otherwise if you save your money it is also profitable but in low amount profit but good, and saving saving money is the shape of that you save it in bank.
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:07:32 PM

Investment means giving the money to someone who uses it for their business and pays you back a dividend (and you normally get some kind of share that can be sold later). Think stocks.

"Save in bank" is actually a kind of investment. You give money to the bank, they use it for their business and give you a small interest (if at all) as dividend, and you can withdraw your money. With current interest rates, this is pretty boring, the only advantage compared to keeping money in a safe at home is that it's easier to do most types of payment, and that you don't need your own safe...

Buying precious metals is not an investment because those metals won't work with the money you paid for them. It's mostly speculation (you hope that you can sell it for a higher price) and safekeeping (real value of money can fall due to inflation, while precious metals will mostly retain their "real" value). But you need to consider storage fees.

To decide which is better you need to know what you consider "good".
Do you want to maximize your ROI? Do you want to store your wealth safely? Do you want to enable entrepreneurs to build their businesses?

Onkel Paul
For me I'll go for investing because it can be a way for be successful someday.  Amd i believe that investing is a good way to make your money bigger and bigger then use it when it's plenty.
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:35:27 PM

Investment means giving the money to someone who uses it for their business and pays you back a dividend (and you normally get some kind of share that can be sold later). Think stocks.

"Save in bank" is actually a kind of investment. You give money to the bank, they use it for their business and give you a small interest (if at all) as dividend, and you can withdraw your money. With current interest rates, this is pretty boring, the only advantage compared to keeping money in a safe at home is that it's easier to do most types of payment, and that you don't need your own safe...

Buying precious metals is not an investment because those metals won't work with the money you paid for them. It's mostly speculation (you hope that you can sell it for a higher price) and safekeeping (real value of money can fall due to inflation, while precious metals will mostly retain their "real" value). But you need to consider storage fees.

Do you want to maximize your ROI? Do you want to store your wealth safely? Do you want to enable entrepreneurs to build their businesses?

Onkel Paul
For me I'll go for investing because it can be a way for be successful someday.  Amd i believe that investing is a good way to make your money bigger and bigger then use it when it's plenty.

Yes, only by investing then we can generate unlimited profit, if we rely on bank interest course we can only get no more than 1% per month while investment can 10% per month.
Forhadm

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:19:12 PM

yes bitcoin is the proper way to save money because when we do work at bitcoin side then we can get some or more profit for this bitcoin side and this money has keep a wallet side i think its the better way to this saving money side.
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:39:54 PM

Onkel Paul

Yes, only by investing then we can generate unlimited profit, if we rely on bank interest course we can only get no more than 1% per month while investment can 10% per month.
Bitcoin still have choice for people want saving with it and earning profit every day as saving in Banks. You can try lending on Poloniex exchange and enjoy the profit from this type, sometimes your loan offer can reach to 5% per day as in July 30 - August 2nd.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:03:22 PM

Its better to save than invest. if you invest there's a risk of scams. I'm also expriece this all of my earning and a hope for a dream  house has gone on this investment.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:11:08 PM

Investing is better option for me. Because in investing, money can work and produce. My worry about saving is about inflation, which make value of savings to be reduced.
Yeah save will also have a risk because every currency will experience a rate change or inflation, but if you do not have a plan to save, then what will you do with the income from your investments? Are you going to use for investment again? Of course it would be very risky, saving its important dude, whatever the risk
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:50:33 PM

Yeah save will also have a risk because every currency will experience a rate change or inflation, but if you do not have a plan to save, then what will you do with the income from your investments? Are you going to use for investment again? Of course it would be very risky, saving its important dude, whatever the risk
If you are a type of person which do really afraid of risk then you should not really make some investment and you will surely stick on saving your money than on investing because you are afraid but knowing the reality there are people who do really love to take the risk on making investment as long they know they can possible make profits out of their money. It really depends on your interest on making investments and accepting the risk.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:52:46 PM

definitely, the investment would be a better option for making money rather than saving money. though investment requires a little bit risky, it also brings sufficient level of profit. so if you take a risk then you will be rewarded for the time being. so I always pick the potential profitable side that is investment,
Aditya Dhillon

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:08:14 PM

Of course investment would be a better option to make money rather than saving money.As investment can be a risky step,but without risk you cannot make more money.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:24:47 PM

Onkel Paul

Bitcoin still have choice for people want saving with it and earning profit every day as saving in Banks. You can try lending on Poloniex exchange and enjoy the profit from this type, sometimes your loan offer can reach to 5% per day as in July 30 - August 2nd.
i think that if you desperate need for it then you should use it, but if you can manage to hold it then you should try to hold it for a long time because bitcoin has a very bright future and i am sure that in future bitcoin will have very high price therefore holding bitcoin for the price increase will be a very good decision.
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:11:55 AM

Of course investment would be a better option to make money rather than saving money.As investment can be a risky step,but without risk you cannot make more money.
Yes agree, with the investment then we can get a profit up to 100% within a month, whereas with saving money we only get no more than 15% for a year or 1.1% a month.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
freeyourmind

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:27:26 AM

Yes agree, with the investment then we can get a profit up to 100% within a month, whereas with saving money we only get no more than 15% for a year or 1.1% a month.

With that type of risk, we can also lose 50% in a month as well.  No one is making 100% gains per month consistently.  And 15% a year from risk free savings would be amazing, if it actually existed  Tongue
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 07:34:44 AM

It is the game of risk and as a thumb rule of investing says, the higher risk would give higher returns and lower risk would fetch lower returns so it all depends on the risk profile of the investor and it differs from investor to investor. I have personally lost 100% capital in my initial days of trading but when it comes to the long term, I have made much more than 100% multiple times so far so the thing I learned from it is 'trading is not everyone's cup of tea but that doesn't mean he won't be able to drink that coffee in the long term'.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:53:12 AM

That's the big difference that is why we should choose to invest while we continue saving as well.
Both really provide great help into our life but we cannot be playing safe all the time, we take risk because we want to earn
more which are not possible in saving alone.
youngagethinker

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:54:23 AM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
It still depend on someone whether they will save their money on bank or invest it online. If don't want to put their money on risk they should better to save their money in bank this allow them to check and manage their money if their want to withdraw it. But if they want profitable way they should go for investment. Bitcoin is one of the best option for investment especially if you target is for long term investment giving you oppotunity to secure your future.

Frost

Activity: 602
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:11:13 AM

It's better to invest it, because if we just keep it we will not get a profit, but if investing it we will get much better profit than just saving it, because investing is also a form of doubling money that is quite safe and good rather than gambling.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:26:40 AM

It's better to invest it, because if we just keep it we will not get a profit, but if investing it we will get much better profit than just saving it, because investing is also a form of doubling money that is quite safe and good rather than gambling.
Of course if told to choose between investing and saving will certainly prefer investment because it will give you a profit even doubling your profits, but not necessarily you remove the save from your plan, because saving is a necessity, you will not be able to get rich if you have no good save plan
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:35:47 AM

True but you must be aware to learn before you invest in any kind of investments because there are so many investments now around the internet which is created and intended to scam or run our money . Both saving and investing is much better just have some amounts to save .

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
Pages: « 1 ... 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 [529] 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: