Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:38:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 [534] 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181156 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:57:31 PM

I rather chose saving money that invest  Because the are high risk of lose in investing money so onece you invest always remember that there are risk .

Don't be scared of taking the risk, you will not be able to move forward on a positive way if you will be thinking of a negativity of investing. I'm encouraging everyone to save and also don't be scared of taking the risk. First, you won't be taking a risk as if you don't know what you will do, you have to do it with proper knowledge.
yes i agree you dont have to be afraid on it because life in this world is  full of risk and if you dont taka a risk then maybe  you cant gain.for me i choose to invest money because it is the most common way of multiflying your money .but on the other side saving is verry important to for an emergency reason.

No risk, no gain. Just like in gym when you want to lose weight, there's always a saying there that if you don't feel pain, you will have no gain. That's how investing works, it may be risky at first and painful with the results. But you don't have to give up, that's just the beginning. And remember those who are becoming successful doesn't give up.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:32:28 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2017, 12:56:18 AM by BunnyShibe

I think it's better to invest than saving because with the investment money will grow faster and certainly can double in a short time. So, in here is many options to put our money to invest.
i also think that investment will be the best option. to simply hold our money or save it we cannot increase its value but if we will invest it in bitcoin then through this way we can increase our assets, although risk  is also there in bitcoin trading or investment but the chances of making money are also high.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:45:10 PM

I think it's better to invest than saving because with the investment money will grow faster and certainly can double in a short time. So, in here is many options to put our money to invest.

Yes investment is better if we have a purpose to double the money, because if we just save our money will not increase quickly, by investing our money will increase quickly without having to do anything. Actually both these options are good depending on their respective needs.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:33:56 AM

It is better to invest than to save, because when you invest your money will grow even if you are not doing anything as compared to saving, your money is just stagnant and the interest rate is very low if you just put it in the bank. Just think of it that way. There is a risk in investing, but for me there is more opportunity to earn in investing. Invest a portion then save the rest if you want be on the safe side.

Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:13:49 AM

It is better to invest than to save, because when you invest your money will grow even if you are not doing anything as compared to saving, your money is just stagnant and the interest rate is very low if you just put it in the bank. Just think of it that way. There is a risk in investing, but for me there is more opportunity to earn in investing. Invest a portion then save the rest if you want be on the safe side.
Well for me, its better to do both. Save first, enough amount for an emergency fund that could sustain you for at least 3 months of living. You can then invest the rest of money. But always remember to never put all your eggs in one basket. Meaning, invest it on a different vehicles so that if one fails, you still have remaining vehicles to get you going.

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:56:16 AM

Both are never, you cannot save if you do not have the will to use your savings into something that will help you achieve financial success.
We all wan to have financial freedom where we can do anything we want that requires money but's it's not possible if we will not gonna take some
risk to invest.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
fanita

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:08:05 AM

I will invest in ways to earn money in frugality, if I save in my bank will be charged monthly taxes. Because it was the real life experience I've ever done.

bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:59:13 AM

Both are never, you cannot save if you do not have the will to use your savings into something that will help you achieve financial success.
We all wan to have financial freedom where we can do anything we want that requires money but's it's not possible if we will not gonna take some
risk to invest.
to me i think if a person have a lot of money then he can go with both. it is in fact depending on the amount of money you have. to me my personal view is that trading alcoin will be the best option if a person want to make good money, in fact trading is the best option for making more money.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:24:54 AM

risk to invest.
to me i think if a person have a lot of money then he can go with both. it is in fact depending on the amount of money you have. to me my personal view is that trading alcoin will be the best option if a person want to make good money, in fact trading is the best option for making more money.
You do not need to be rich to do both, you can start at your own way, saving should be your start then afterwards
you will have to invest in order to grow your money. This world is full of risk so you have to try to take the risk as well,
investing is important now, while we still continue to save.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:47:40 AM

I think its better to save money or save your money in the bank, So that after you don't have money and need money in for incase that have happen you can get your money at bank you save. But must better to invest also i know you can get profit for invest.
pokerplayerpro

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:20:07 AM

"Save in bank" is actually a kind of investment. You give money to the bank, they use it for their business and give you a small interest (if at all) as dividend, and you can withdraw your money. With current interest rates, this is pretty boring, the only advantage compared to keeping money in a safe at home is that it's easier to do most types of payment, and that you don't need your own safe...

Buying precious metals is not an investment because those metals won't work with the money you paid for them. It's mostly speculation (you hope that you can sell it for a higher price) and safekeeping (real value of money can fall due to inflation, while precious metals will mostly retain their "real" value). But you need to consider storage fees.

To decide which is better you need to know what you consider "good".
Do you want to maximize your ROI? Do you want to store your wealth safely? Do you want to enable entrepreneurs to build their businesses?
rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:37:22 AM

If you have extra money and you don't care if it will lose or not, then invest it, take the risk, but if you really need the money then save it, if you both have of extra money and the needed-to-be used on the future money, then do both, there is no harm in trying but always remember the risk on investing.
twingotape

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:56:46 AM

its better to invest or save money in crytocurrency it is more safe, easy and good
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:19:47 AM

If you have extra money and you don't care if it will lose or not, then invest it, take the risk, but if you really need the money then save it, if you both have of extra money and the needed-to-be used on the future money, then do both, there is no harm in trying but always remember the risk on investing.

i think if he invest his money to Bitcoin his chances to get profits it vey big because bitcoin is very profitable currency and many peoples who was invested their money in bitcoin before this years got big profits.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
kupido14

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:49:43 PM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
It is better to invest money because you have a chance to get profit from it unlike with savings you're just saving your money without money back but in investing you can double up the money you invested in bank or online. But be sure where you invest because there are many hackers outside you don't know when would they attack you so just be careful.

aryana42

Activity: 1190
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:32:43 PM

We are a modern generation, more understanding about how to manage money. Even in my country, if savings balance in bank below US$500, it will be charged a monthly administration fee about $1 - $3, and that's what makes me switch to bitcoin. After investing in bitcoin, everything turns around. I am not charged monthly fees again, even i am get profit after understanding trading.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:09:51 PM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
It is better to invest money because you have a chance to get profit from it unlike with savings you're just saving your money without money back but in investing you can double up the money you invested in bank or online. But be sure where you invest because there are many hackers outside you don't know when would they attack you so just be careful.

Plus the fact that banks inferest are very low per annum.  Also there is a tax after a year for the money you have saves.  So if you will think of it, you seems to have given a goverment or the bank money coming from you.  Because if you will compute it seems that saving money in the bank does not gives you  a profit.  Because of the tax, low interest and inflation rate.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:19:37 PM

both are the best side regarding Bitcoin. both saving and investment are the safest way to make more money through this system. but if I have only one choice then obviously I will pick the saving part. saving doesn't require any risk or any hassle. you just have to be careful about the market and take your decision at the right moment. then it will be a great asset for you in the future.

That is certainly true, mate. With saving, you won't need to face the risks that may cause you to lose money if bad decisions are taken for granted (unlike investing). But, if you really want to grow your money exponentially over the course of time, then you'll need to make an investment too.

Otherwise, you won't make your capital grow if you depend only on saving. This applies to fiat currency, as with Bitcoin is all the contrary. Thanks to the deflationary nature of the pioneer cryptocurrency, we could all enjoy the goodness of earning great rewards even if we depend only on saving our Bitcoins.

Nevertheless, as long as you manage your wealth wisely by combining these methods, nothing should go wrong. When done right, you can expect to become financially free for the long term. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Maum

Activity: 250
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:28:03 PM

Nearly all well known cryptos have gone up for years and we are still at beginning. So i prefer to invest.
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:29:16 PM

risk to invest.
Altcoin or Bitcoin are good, depending the trend on market when you trading. Example: The market Bitcoin in today and in past days have many volatility, it good for scalping trade and earning good profit in short time.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
Pages: « 1 ... 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 [534] 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: