Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:03:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 [532] 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181158 times)
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:56:29 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2017, 01:09:10 AM by Zenithar

I think that in most cases, it is better to invest, otherwise, you are just losing the potential of your funds. But it has to be investing in smth that you believe in.
yes that is right that those people who want to make money they should invest money in bitcoin, because bitcoin has very high potential to increase. and  therefor we can see that the community of bitcoin is increasing form time to time. which is also making bitcoin too much stronger and reliable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:05:35 AM

I think that in most cases, it is better to invest, otherwise, you are just losing the potential of your funds. But it has to be investing in smth that you believe in.
yes that is right that those peole who want to make money they should invest money inbitcoin

Investment not just in bitcoin, there are so places where you can invest. Not just in crypto currency but others can be in real estate, metals and other similar popular investments. But don't forget that saving is necessity, we had to save no matter how many investment you've got there, we had to save for our better financial stability.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:05:05 AM

yes that is right that those peole who want to make money they should invest money inbitcoin

Investment not just in bitcoin, there are so places where you can invest. Not just in crypto currency but others can be in real estate, metals and other similar popular investments. But don't forget that saving is necessity, we had to save no matter how many investment you've got there, we had to save for our better financial stability.
Yeah that is true the investment can be said option because you can still live and earn income from the main job, but save very important role, without saving you will not have the money, you will not get rich, etc. Then save it is very important, you have to formulate it first
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:37:38 AM

Yeah that is true the investment can be said option because you can still live and earn income from the main job, but save very important role, without saving you will not have the money, you will not get rich, etc. Then save it is very important, you have to formulate it first

Assuming that you have a stable job, you have a stable investment or business. But you are living like a millionaire daily, what's going to happen with your life? In times of emergency you don't have something to pull out of your pocket or investment because it will just lead you to ask someone for cash if you don't handle your money properly and will not save.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 01:43:43 AM

Investing money from bitcoin is already as saving but they can also make money when the lrice become higher and they can make a choice if they want to invwst it from trading that it can be the reason of growing your money trading has the very potential to earn money with patience it akl worth it.

Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:07:24 AM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
I think it's better to invest to multiply your money and to gain more income. In addition to that, investing is the best option if you want to gain huge amount of money. You can also save your money but I think investing is the right choice.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:48:14 AM

Saving money means you doesn't risk your earning, it simply mean that you save something for a sure future purposes. While on the other hand, investment means taking the risk and hoping for better income. Thus,  the two are good ways of handling and managing your money. But if you want to know how to do it right, you have to really think how much is the value of money for you. You should invest your extra income and the income you are willing to loss (but no one want to loss so just hope for the better). Then it is wise to save all the money that really matters for you. So Good luck on handling.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:52:25 AM

For me if you can do both much better because i believe that saving is really good, more liquid than investments but on the other hand investing gives you more profit, so make a plan know you goal and your priority. Managing your time and money will always be a good ingredient after all.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:22:16 AM

Keeping money in the is less risky but low or even none profitable, But who care about risk this days after life it self is a risk.
So the best option is to invest it in any business that is profitable and reliable eg bitcoin gold and even real estate business. Bank to me is not an option to keeping money, bank is supposed to be a bus stop for our money and not a destinations.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:23:41 AM

Keeping money in the is less risky but low or even none profitable, But who care about risk this days after life it self is a risk.
So the best option is to invest it in any business that is profitable and reliable eg bitcoin gold and even real estate business. Bank to me is not an option to keeping money, bank is supposed to be a bus stop for our money and not a destinations.

Bank is the option to save money and not to risk it therefore it is safer if you do not intend to invest, you only put your money
in bitcoin and other form of investment if you are willing to risk it and accept even if you lose it.
Investing will help you grow you money on a more faster way but you need to take on the risk like everyone is doing.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Limbor

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:52:51 AM

Bank is the option to save money and not to risk it therefore it is safer if you do not intend to invest, you only put your money
in bitcoin and other form of investment if you are willing to risk it and accept even if you lose it.
Investing will help you grow you money on a more faster way but you need to take on the risk like everyone is doing.

I invest almost all my money. Maybe this is a big risk, but I chose long ago such a strategy. I just do not want to keep money because they are depreciating.
But you need to invest wisely. Whichever reliable company you seem to be - do not invest all the money in it
Bakote16916

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:35:22 AM

If I prefer to invest his karna for long term more promising
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:30:52 PM

I invest almost all my money. Maybe this is a big risk, but I chose long ago such a strategy. I just do not want to keep money because they are depreciating.
But you need to invest wisely. Whichever reliable company you seem to be - do not invest all the money in it
Great mindset, it is best to invest our money instead of saving it because the power of money will decrease as the time pass so i think if we will invest our money then there is possibility to our money to see it grow into a higher amount of money and also earn more money and overall, it is better than saving which just make our money idle.
TheRakula

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:36:10 PM

As we all know, the risk is proportional to income, if you don't want to take too much risk, then you should choose to save.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:38:24 PM

I think it's more safer if you will convert your bitcoins and put them in your bank account. The value of bitcoin is very unpredictable and risky if you will put everything into investment there is a big chance that you lose everything while if yoh put them in bank though has littke income but you can assure you will not lose them

Yeah. You can never depend only on Bitcoin, as it is an extremely volatile cryptocurrency. Every once in a while, you should sell a certain amount of your Bitcoin to fiat, to help save the value of your investments and avoid losses when prices start to decline.

Therefore, if you diversify your investments, you'll be able to minimize the risks and preserve your financial future. Combine this with saving money, and you'll be all set.

It's only a matter of choice whenever you want to stay with Bitcoin, or diversify and look for other options, along with saving that will pave your way towards wealth. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:50:16 PM

Investing money is better rather than saving it because if you invest it you can earn more later while if you save it, you won't gain much. In fact you'll lose some of the value to inflation.
I would say it's better to invest and save some of the times. For example, take a look at the current surge on Bitcoin price. If you were saving bitcoins all this while, this is really a good profit. So, I like to suggest  “INVEST AND SAVE AT THE SAME TIME!” It will be possible by saving bitcoins.
iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:38:58 PM

Obviously with bitcoin we have hope about a decent life to be able to get pengahsilan of bitcoin, and this certainly can be achieved with hard efforts and diligent in exploiting every opportunity that is on bitcoin, be it trading or investment is a business Having good progress for the future front.
didik12

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:07:15 PM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
= It is better to invest money than saving because your money will grow. The money that you invest will be used for the growth of the business like expansion and acquisition of machineries and equipment.The money will earn an interest.While in saving, the money will only become idle.

Chyton

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:20:53 PM

Save 20% of your money for emergency, 20% in gold, and the rest is up to you. If you're brave enough to take risk then 50% in stocks and the other 10% in real estate (if you could buy some  Grin)

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:39:40 PM

both are the best side regarding Bitcoin. both saving and investment are the safest way to make more money through this system. but if I have only one choice then obviously I will pick the saving part. saving doesn't require any risk or any hassle. you just have to be careful about the market and take your decision at the right moment. then it will be a great asset for you in the future.
Pages: « 1 ... 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 [532] 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: