Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:55:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 [437] 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181155 times)
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 09:28:17 PM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
If the only consideration is as an investment (you don't have an emotional attachment to owning a house) it is probably better to put your money in the stock market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
faaty

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 09:45:39 PM

I suggest you to read Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad Poor Dad. Actives are more important than passives.
carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 10:45:25 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2017, 06:19:34 PM by carlerha

I would prefer to invest my majority of money in different products instead of investing in a single product where there is a risk of loosing everything at once if that particular product fails in future and its always good to diversify your investments in order to reduce the risks for the future so even if one product fails you can recover your losses from another one.
yes it is good to keep a little amount of your money as saving. but investment is the best option to increase your money. i think trading alt coin is the the best option. if person do not have good amount of money he even can do trading because there are so may cheap coins and one can buy a good amount of such coin by investing a little amount of money and can get a good profit from it. bitcoin give so many other opportunities also like gambling, lending money and so more from which one can make good profit.
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 12:10:30 AM

Most ideal scenario is to acquire Bitcoins, when price rises enough you can then take a part and invest into the Decentralized Ecosystem and grow with it.
bitcoin very profitable investment, if you have a lot of money will be in suggest you invest in bitcoin because it can provide a nice extra income. but do not forget to save
ChronoLite

Activity: 840

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 12:55:30 AM

Its always better to invest your money!
Scared money is no money.

It does depends on what you are investing in offcourse. If you have no good feeling or security then sit back and enjoy the bitcoin ride. My plan was always to keep my btc investment to 50% of my wealth and with this strategy I can take a hit if BTC fails.
You can also do that, if you want to keep your profit and of course you already get your profit. Trading is also an investment for throwing your money to altcoin and wait until the price is up then sell it.
Invest on what you feel you can succeed, altcoin is risky that bitcoin but it offers greater reward as it can pump anytime and your investment might take you to the moon, if you know what I'm saying. Some altcoins are just created to scam investors as well, so be careful and equip yourselves with full knowledge before jumping in.
although investment is risky no doubt about this but i think it is only way to increase your money. if you are saving your money it is not increasing and will remain the same even after years, while investing your money you can earn a good amount of money from your invested amount, even you have also a chance to make it double in a short period of time. therefore investment is better than saving.
For a risk taker and want to get high profit, investment is a right choice but for a safe one would be better to think again before invest your money.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 01:05:48 AM

Most ideal scenario is to acquire Bitcoins, when price rises enough you can then take a part and invest into the Decentralized Ecosystem and grow with it.
bitcoin very profitable investment, if you have a lot of money will be in suggest you invest in bitcoin because it can provide a nice extra income. but do not forget to save
Yes, do not forget to save some bitcoin, but do not save the most of our wealth in fiat, Fiat condition is inversely related to bitcoin conditions, the value of a bitcoin increases every time but the value of fiat decrease each time. If we have saved bitcoin, it would be better if we grow bitcoin we have by way of trading. Although only save bitcoin is very nice but if we can get more revenue why not?

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 02:56:57 AM

Yes, do not forget to save some bitcoin, but do not save the most of our wealth in fiat, Fiat condition is inversely related to bitcoin conditions, the value of a bitcoin increases every time but the value of fiat decrease each time. If we have saved bitcoin, it would be better if we grow bitcoin we have by way of trading. Although only save bitcoin is very nice but if we can get more revenue why not?

Yes it is a very good advice to save bitcoin because there is a high opportunity that it's value will increase in the future but i don't agree that the value of fiat decreases each time. The value of each currency is very volatile. It has it's ups and downs. If it is low today, it might be high tomorrow.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:50:22 AM

Splitting is always good. I have half of my funds in savings and the other half in investments.
THis way even if my investments turn our a big failure, i always have a plan b in my savings account. Because trading how experienced you are is always risky.

emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 05:40:35 AM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
If you are multi millionaire saved it. Because If you save it you can earn a large amount of money because there a calculation that bitcoin will reach the 25thousand dollars so better to saved it. But if you are  small time only invest it and then if it became large saved it because there's a higher chance that speculation can be true so better to saved it when you have a large amount of money. Me too I will saved my bitcoins. If that became true I will be so happy.
drakker

Activity: 303

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 02:21:00 PM

If you are multi millionaire saved it. Because If you save it you can earn a large amount of money because there a calculation that bitcoin will reach the 25thousand dollars so better to saved it. But if you are  small time only invest it and then if it became large saved it because there's a higher chance that speculation can be true so better to saved it when you have a large amount of money. Me too I will saved my bitcoins. If that became true I will be so happy.

He/she said that he/she will save money in a bank. Money in a bank does not have a profit in a long run. Maybe what you want to tell is he/she might invest it in bitcoin. If the speculation that you said will come true,  it will be a great profit for him/her.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 02:30:32 PM

He/she said that he/she will save money in a bank. Money in a bank does not have a profit in a long run. Maybe what you want to tell is he/she might invest it in bitcoin. If the speculation that you said will come true,  it will be a great profit for him/her.

Through banks you will get little amount of interest paid to you by banks,in long run you will also make profits with banks but your investment is always safe. But where as in bitcoin you will make more profit when compared to banks, but at the same time there is risk involved in bitcoin.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
blackmagician

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 02:31:11 PM

It is better to invest because your is growing everytime. But when you save it in a bank it grows but only gains small interest within a month.thats why i choose investing than saving.

Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 02:45:33 PM

It is better to invest because your is growing everytime. But when you save it in a bank it grows but only gains small interest within a month.thats why i choose investing than saving.
you have to know the function of both of these things. save function to collect the money that you get, whereas the investment to grow, you can not choose which one is best. because combining them it would be much better
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 02:56:16 PM

If you left your money in a bank with low interest rates, 10 years from now, the money you left will be buying less of the same thing, lower purchasing power because of inflation. You can't do anything about it because all fiat is designed that way.

So if you care about preserving the value of your wealth, only hold fiat for expenses. The rest of your wealth, you invest in whatever suits you.

BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:10:20 PM

If you left your money in a bank with low interest rates, 10 years from now, the money you left will be buying less of the same thing, lower purchasing power because of inflation. You can't do anything about it because all fiat is designed that way.

So if you care about preserving the value of your wealth, only hold fiat for expenses. The rest of your wealth, you invest in whatever suits you.
I know investing is profitable. but it can not compare to saving to issue a profit? if you want to get profit you can work and invest. but if you want to save money it can collect your money
bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:16:08 PM

Splitting is always good. I have half of my funds in savings and the other half in investments.
THis way even if my investments turn our a big failure, i always have a plan b in my savings account. Because trading how experienced you are is always risky.
Splitting is good but not everyone is able to split their money to save one part of their money and to invest the other because most of the people do not have much money so they often try to choose for the one path mostly they save if their income is not enough to invest and after sometime they go to invest.
savioroshan

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:33:05 PM

In my opinion , the better way to store fiat currency is investing it in some real estate business and the better way to store bitcoin is to store it in your wallet. For bitcoins , storing in wallet is the better option. As you can see, bitcoin's price is increasing day by day .So if you save some bitcoins worth few dollars now , may be in few years it will worth thousands of dollars. And more over, there is no place to invest bitcoins as such like banks for fiat currencies.
Superzpay

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:39:31 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2017, 09:01:21 PM by Superzpay

In my opinion , the better way to store fiat currency is investing it in some real estate business and the better way to store bitcoin is to store it in your wallet. For bitcoins , storing in wallet is the better option. As you can see, bitcoin's price is increasing day by day .So if you save some bitcoins worth few dollars now , may be in few years it will worth thousands of dollars. And more over, there is no place to invest bitcoins as such like banks for fiat currencies.
Yes storing bitcoin in wallet is a better opinion because it is also a form of investment because the person will earn the profit when the price of bitcoin will increase and for the fiat the investment in real estate is also beneficial but the profit in it is a little bit lower. In real estate the person often spend a high amount of money but he earn a little amount in the form of rent from these.
ChineTownMan

Activity: 114
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 05:26:04 PM

Yes strong bitcoin in wallet is a better opinion because it is also a forum of investment because the person will earn the profit when the price of bitcoin will increase and for the fiat the investment in real estate is also beneficial but the profit in it is a little bit lower.

Not all regions for investing in real estate. That is why I invest in Bitcoin. Such a high income does not give any investment project that I know.
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 05:33:08 PM

Saving and investing is just the same when you'll do it with bitcoin. I want to save and invest with the help of banks even the interest that will come back to me is not that high. I just trust them to handle my investments and also with my savings and I can say that these two is a good way to make yourself successful in finance.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 [437] 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: