Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:09:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 [462] 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181153 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 03:11:14 AM

for me to save or invest it just the same but better try half to be stored and otherwise invest.

what do you think?

That's a good idea, if you think that it's better to try half to be stored, go for it. Because if you are going to put all of your money on the same place, it's not advisable but if you are going to save some portion and divide others to investment then that's a good move for you.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 03:19:11 AM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Ill go with 50-50 . I'll save my 50% of my profit and invest my 50% of it as well. Thats actually the safest method that you can do if you wsnt to earn .. But its actually slow but it doesnt matter. As long as you are earning and saving as well.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 03:48:45 AM

for me to save or invest it just the same but better try half to be stored and otherwise invest.

what do you think?

I think if you are not sure investing your money, then you better not invest for the moment. Investing is a really hard job, especially when you are not sure, you are putting your money into a risk where you yourself is not sure if it will be profittable or not, it is like engaging your underlings on a war without the possibility of winning and that is not a really good trait. I think, you just need to save, not invest.
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 04:51:00 AM

what do you think?

I think if you are not sure investing your money, then you better not invest for the moment. Investing is a really hard job, especially when you are not sure, you are putting your money into a risk where you yourself is not sure if it will be profittable or not, it is like engaging your underlings on a war without the possibility of winning and that is not a really good trait. I think, you just need to save, not invest.
Investment are only for people who are risk takers, if you are afraid of that never tried cause you won't succeed on it anyway. Investing requires good education and before we enter into investing, we have to understand all the necessary things to start. Capital is the most vital for success, if you start with small amount you will only possibly gain small amount, it's important to have a decent amount so you won't be wasting time.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 04:55:05 AM

what do you think?

Investment are only for people who are risk takers, if you are afraid of that never tried cause you won't succeed on it anyway. Investing requires good education and before we enter into investing, we have to understand all the necessary things to start. Capital is the most vital for success, if you start with small amount you will only possibly gain small amount, it's important to have a decent amount so you won't be wasting time.
Well, it's all part of the game. You would always try to take risks or you won't move or improve in anyway. In life, learning is a never ending process and you should always strive to improve. That's my motto.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
tiptopfund

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 06:22:35 AM

Some people say that putting all the eggs within a single basket is wrong. I disagree with that statement only because it depends on what the basket or investment is.
There could be a investment that keeps going up 500% each day, investing little by little is going to be tough because there would be more stress involved instead of just going all in and let the investment ride. It all depends on the investment.

something that can go up 500% a day can go 1000% down in another day
tiptopfund

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 06:24:35 AM

Well in fact you always invest: when you deposit funds in a bank you also give your money to someone anticipating a return after a while. That's exactly definition of investing.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 08:16:50 AM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Save money online! Buy bitcoin and then save it for a year and then you will have a good profit for that because bitcoin price is pumping every year so Bitcoin is a good for long term investment or saving it. when you save bitcoin for a year It will multiply the price when you buy it so I think that is the best way if you are just saving your money
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 05:10:20 PM

Its never good to save money unless you are looking forward to invest that money on other things. Everything that isnt invested is waste, life is all about making some money and investing it to make even more money.

Agree. You need to both save and invest to help establish your financial future. If you only save your money, it will remain static without potential for growth. However, if you invest it into something that would give you nice returns over the long term (like real estate) then your money would grow, paving the way towards your financial success.

By combining both methods, as well as making the right decisions over your investment, your success would be guaranteed for years to come. Also, it is nice to donate some of your spare money to a charity, as well as to building your retirement fund for the future.

If you take the right path by spending less than what you earn, then you would gain control of your financial life. Always seek advice from a financial expert, and make your own research about a specific project or company that you would invest into, to stay safe and minimize the risks. Just my opinion.  Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 05:23:39 PM

well. the question is depend on the time and the situation. in some situation. saving is indeed a good option but in some case you must consider investing also. because some time investmet could you you life time happiness and if you don't invest you may regret whole life because of that.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 05:36:01 PM

That's unlikely (mildly speaking)

Indeed, there is virtually no limit to the upper side (though even trees don't grow to the sky), but you obviously cannot go lower than 0. So even in the worst case scenario, you can go down only 100%, which would be exactly that, i.e. hitting 0. Did you finish school? Just kidding, percentages are an intricate and complicated thing, and can go up an infinite percentage but you can go down only no more than 100% from there

poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 06:23:15 PM

Some people say that putting all the eggs within a single basket is wrong. I disagree with that statement only because it depends on what the basket or investment is.
There could be a investment that keeps going up 500% each day, investing little by little is going to be tough because there would be more stress involved instead of just going all in and let the investment ride. It all depends on the investment.

considering the human nature that never feel satisfied on whatever you have achieved. saving wouldn't reach anyone goal to feel satisfy , keep growing your money even when you just store it somewhere and it's called investment. about something can go op 500% and down to the death it's normal to take a risk , you just need to adjust the risk level . and everything should be fine.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
easynote

Activity: 700

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 11:47:13 PM

I would invest the money instead of trading it depending on the situation. Bitcoin trading is a fast money thing and the money to risk ratio isn't that worth it compared to investing in something that will go up in value and is above 95% guaranteed to go up in value over time.
Something like investing in a safe haven investment is good to do while investing in stocks and trading with small amounts would be a wise decision.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 12:29:54 AM

well. the question is depend on the time and the situation. in some situation. saving is indeed a good option but in some case you must consider investing also. because some time investmet could you you life time happiness and if you don't invest you may regret whole life because of that.

I think whenever the store will always be needed. because the store is a necessity if you want a fortune. save that need to collect all bitcoin you get.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 12:40:24 AM

I think whenever the store will always be needed. because the store is a necessity if you want a fortune. save that need to collect all bitcoin you get.

Taking risks are probably one of the best and the worst things that can happen in life. No matter what you do with the situation, it's still awesome to do some risks because you will never know what can come out of it. It's better to invest in something that is sure also or you've done research about the investment.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 06:42:21 AM

Saving money is a good investment in bank situation but, in the BTC you cannot earn money if you cannot invest. that's why much better to invest it.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 08:45:14 AM

Saving money is a good investment in bank situation but, in the BTC you cannot earn money if you cannot invest. that's why much better to invest it.
I disagree. You can earn money though you didn't invest since there are jobs that hire for service in which they need the skills, talents, and knowledge of someone which they are looking for.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Pangia

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 08:49:21 AM

So you mean to say that saving money in banks will give you better returns in future in compare to saving money in bitcoins? You should know that banks will give you only limited interest annually on the money that you have saved but in bitcoins you can earn highest returns depending on the price of bitcoins.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 12:54:13 PM

Well it depends, in my own point of view. If you are a typical type of guy who's up for a risk and enough of capital you more go often for investment rather than savings but if you are an average type of guy who's in a middle class type of living you might possibly preffered savings even a small amount of interest (bank) rather than taking a risk of investing it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 03:00:53 PM

So you mean to say that saving money in banks will give you better returns in future in compare to saving money in bitcoins? You should know that banks will give you only limited interest annually on the money that you have saved but in bitcoins you can earn highest returns depending on the price of bitcoins.

Saving money in banks is 100% safe and here no loss if you keep your money in govt banks. The returns are less I agree, but we don't need to take any tension if you keep your money banks. If you put your money in Bitcoin present situation you will make a good profit, but no one knows what is the future of Bitcoin it may give you double profit or you may have a chance to lose your capital.
Pages: « 1 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 [462] 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: