Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:40:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 [460] 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181158 times)
sKroXx

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 04:55:59 PM

Invest only when you see bargains, and save all the rest. No need to be fully invested at all times.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
finity

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 05:05:49 PM

It is actually better to do both since you never know when you will be needing to have some money ready in case of emergencies. Aside from that, if in case your investment fails, you will still have a fail-safe for some of your assets that you can fall back to just in case everything goes to limbo. After all, diversifying is the key strategy of not losing it all.

Yeah and you should be ready with a back up plan which can help you out in tough times so if your investment goes wrong then also you have saving that can take care of your basic expenses so both are really important to have a good balanced life.
grandy

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 11:52:23 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2017, 01:03:55 PM by grandy

Investing money even when at a risk is always better than saving money for use later. Investing will always yield profits if one can invest in the right business.
yes i am agree with you if you want to increase the amount of your money then you have to invest it. in fact we can see that there is always a a great fluctuation in the price of bitcoin therefore there are more chances to make good profit in a very very short period of time.
loges

Activity: 308

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 12:34:53 AM

Investing money even when at a risk is always better than saving money for use later. Investing will always yield profits if one can invest in the right business.
yes i am agree with you if you want to increase the amount of your money then you have to invest i.

If you want to grow your funds in future then you should take of risk of investing your money and that risk can be minimized if you do proper homework before making an investment so I think investing is always better then saving money where there is no scope to grow your money.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 12:56:03 AM

My personal allocation strategy is a 45/35/20 between investing in start-ups, bitcoin, and cash.
I also split my money into 3 it, bitcoin investment, business, and save. but the difference I only allocate 20% of investments, 30% to make funds and 50% for I save or cash

you have indeed a very good strategy. people who invest all of their money will mostly regret once they loose everything. but people who invest only a specific amount of funds and save a specific amount will always be in good status.
I would say that the users who use all their money for investment is a careless person. because they already know that the investment risk to lose. why they use all the money on the possibility of investing? if they lost of course they would be bankrupt?
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 12:57:18 AM

yes i am agree with you if you want to increase the amount of your money then you have to invest i.

If you want to grow your funds in future then you should take of risk of investing your money and that risk can be minimized if you do proper homework before making an investment so I think investing is always better then saving money where there is no scope to grow your money.
That's true, you could lessen the risk that can happen and research a lot. Make sure to visit/check your investments daily because it might turn out that the thing you are investing too, would come crashing down.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
kikeda

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 12:58:25 AM

My personal allocation strategy is a 45/35/20 between investing in start-ups, bitcoin, and cash.
I also split my money into 3 it, bitcoin investment, business, and save. but the difference I only allocate 20% of investments, 30% to make funds and 50% for I save or cash

you have indeed a very good strategy. people who invest all of their money will mostly regret once they loose everything. but people who invest only a specific amount of funds and save a specific amount will always be in good status.
I would say that the users who use all their money for investment is a careless person. because they already know that the investment risk to lose. why they use all the money on the possibility of investing? if they lost of course they would be bankrupt?

Its never a smart move to invest all your money without saving anything for future as future is unpredictable and anything is possible with your investment in future and if your investment goes wrong then you should have savings to take care of the situation.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 01:24:05 AM

Its never good to save money unless you are looking forward to invest that money on other things. Everything that isnt invested is waste, life is all about making some money and investing it to make even more money.
yes investment is better as if someone will invest then he will get more money with increased sources of income for the investor and after that if someone will like to save then he can save his extra money and he will be able to save because of the increased income.
For me both? Why its because saving money is for the future if your money in investment is loss do you money again or called do you have plan B . Every invesment have risk so choose only that give you profit. Yes investing money is give you money so you can save money.Much better to invest 50% and other 50% for your savings.
I think using the saving is obligatory, you will not be able to collect your money if you do not have a plan to save. let alone the investment risk of loss. then the backup fund will be needed
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 04:05:53 AM

Its never good to save money unless you are looking forward to invest that money on other things. Everything that isnt invested is waste, life is all about making some money and investing it to make even more money.
yes investment is better as if someone will invest then he will get more money with increased sources of income for the investor and after that if someone will like to save then he can save his extra money and he will be able to save because of the increased income.
For me both? Why its because saving money is for the future if your money in investment is loss do you money again or called do you have plan B . Every invesment have risk so choose only that give you profit. Yes investing money is give you money so you can save money.Much better to invest 50% and other 50% for your savings.
I think using the saving is obligatory, you will not be able to collect your money if you do not have a plan to save. let alone the investment risk of loss. then the backup fund will be needed

Saving will always plan an role of backup in case if your investment fails in future so its always good to save money on regular basis to avoid uncertainties in future and it will play an helping hand when you are going through worst times in future.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 04:57:37 AM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Investing will be good if you have that good amount of money to lay on.Saving is just an option when youre in business.But using both saving and investing at the same time will help you earn a good amount and have a good business ahead

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
Wewe Gombel

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:02:44 AM

I think better is invest, we know the rates only 8% per year and inflation more than 15% per year, if we saved our money, we will lost 7% per year.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:30:25 AM

You have to save some part of your money for your future use and also make an investment. investment is a profitable activity when you have enough knowledge and experience about the business you are investing in. If you analyse that the business is at risk and you may lose your investment, than saving money for right business is a smart move. In a nut shell saving and investing both can be done not just saving or investing.
Format.C^

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 06:29:22 AM

You have to save some part of your money for your future use and also make an investment. investment is a profitable activity when you have enough knowledge and experience about the business you are investing in. If you analyse that the business is at risk and you may lose your investment, than saving money for right business is a smart move. In a nut shell saving and investing both can be done not just saving or investing.

We should maintain good balance between saving and investing and that will help us in building good balance in our financial life too as you cannot depend only on single factor as if one fails then you can recover your loss from the other one.
tiptopfund

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 06:31:27 AM

It also depends on amount you have, this is what I do:
under $1000 - save everything
$1000+ - invest 50% conservatively, invest 20% risky, save 20%, give 10%

It's always good to remember to give money, not just invest/save it.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 06:56:40 AM

better to invest in bitcoin, gold maybe more secure, but bitcoin has more potential to grow

saving money in the bank, will only mean losing them in the long-term with the current high inflation

I would think bitcoin operates under the same guise, if you look recently into bitcoin it gained fame becausse of how expensive it was (Like over 1000$) but now it has tanked way below that, because of the overabundance, and therefore a type of inflation.  I would think investing in something more physical would be worthwhile, instead of money type things.  Like a house, it may dip a lot but it will always come back up, you just have to be patient. 
Investing in bitcoin and hold for long time is better than buying a physical assets like house were you will paying tax. bitcoin  has been increasing in value since the inception with all the attack the coin keep moving up.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 07:10:33 AM

We should maintain good balance between saving and investing and that will help us in building good balance in our financial life too as you cannot depend only on single factor as if one fails then you can recover your loss from the other one.
That's true, it's separate and not all of our money should be in risk, it's important that we still have the savings because the amount we invest has no guarantee that it will grow and give us good return. We need to understand the risk so we can minimize it with our techniques to be able to succeed with our investment.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
loges

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 08:04:42 AM

That's true, it's separate and not all of our money should be in risk, it's important that we still have the savings because the amount we invest has no guarantee that it will grow and give us good return. We need to understand the risk so we can minimize it with our techniques to be able to succeed with our investment.

Saving and investment both should compliment each very well then you won't face any problems in future and if I have to invest my money then instead of investing it online I will prefer to invest in gold which is the safest investment of all.
pinggoki

Activity: 1470
Merit: 415

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 09:00:12 AM

I suggest to invest the 50% of your money and the other half is save it. If you want to increase the amount of your money then invest it. There are prons and cons of holding your bitcoin and we know that the value of bitcoin is now unstable so we don't know when it is increase or decrease.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kikeda

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 10:11:15 AM

I suggest to invest the 50% of your money and the other half is save it. If you want to increase the amount of your money then invest it. There are prons and cons of holding your bitcoin and we know that the value of bitcoin is now unstable so we don't know when it is increase or decrease.

Price of bitcoin will increase in long run so if you see price going down in recent times then do not miss an opportunity of buying more bitcoins at cheaper price which can give you more amount of coins in your wallet and for me investing money is a safe investment to make as I can afford to hold it for a really long term.
Ani1985

Activity: 219
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 10:24:17 AM

I think depends of our needs, saving and investing is same priority, we can't investing if we don't have more money, but we must impose investment to guarantee future day.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pages: « 1 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 [460] 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: