Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:55:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 [451] 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181158 times)
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 05:28:46 PM

Many will never invest any bitcoin in the projects because they do not want to lose. Bitcoin you want to save for the future, but Fiat is to be used for investments without any problems. It does not involve any risks.

No risks in fiat investments? You must be kidding. All investment, small or big, have risks. If there's not any, I'm sure it's some shady business or is just a scam because it's too good to be true.

People’s idea of the bitcoin has changed a lot since it was released it was supposed to be something that is going to replace the regular fiat instead people made it as an investment just like gold, and although saving might prove and get you profit but it is going to take a really dam long and I am talking like 10 years from now, so if you are not in a rush you can but if you want to make fast money you need to find a better way to invest it.

Bitcoin was only launched 7 or 8 years ago and the people that have invested back then have already made profits. Even those people that only invested last year around 600$, they have already doubled their money. 10 years is a really long time for something that exists and moves around the Internet. There's a lot of things that can happen in a day on the Internet which can change the course of bitcoin.

It will take much less time than 10 years but the longer you wait the better although it does not guarantee profit at all.
10 years is indeed a long time but many people in the forum are planning to hold that long, if you can hold for a year and double your money can you imagine how much could you make if you hold for 10 years?

This is my plan too. Bitcoin last year was just around 800-900$ if i am correct. But now it already hit 1300 if i'm right. Its value rise for more than 300$ in just a couple of months. Imagine its value if you would hold your bitcoin in 10 years. Maybe you'll be rich from that time. In my case, i just spend my bitcoin when i really need to spend it. As long as there are some options to not use my bitcoin i won't use it. Many people see great potential to bitcoin so i just hold my few amounts just like what they are doing.
Correct, besides one of the beauties of buying and holding is that is easy, anyone can do it and you don't need to be a super genius with a high IQ to figure out this strategy.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
moonya

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 08:11:30 PM

Many will never invest any bitcoin in the projects because they do not want to lose. Bitcoin you want to save for the future, but Fiat is to be used for investments without any problems. It does not involve any risks.

No risks in fiat investments? You must be kidding. All investment, small or big, have risks. If there's not any, I'm sure it's some shady business or is just a scam because it's too good to be true.

People’s idea of the bitcoin has changed a lot since it was released it was supposed to be something that is going to replace the regular fiat instead people made it as an investment just like gold, and although saving might prove and get you profit but it is going to take a really dam long and I am talking like 10 years from now, so if you are not in a rush you can but if you want to make fast money you need to find a better way to invest it.

Bitcoin was only launched 7 or 8 years ago and the people that have invested back then have already made profits. Even those people that only invested last year around 600$, they have already doubled their money. 10 years is a really long time for something that exists and moves around the Internet. There's a lot of things that can happen in a day on the Internet which can change the course of bitcoin.

It will take much less time than 10 years but the longer you wait the better although it does not guarantee profit at all.
10 years is indeed a long time but many people in the forum are planning to hold that long, if you can hold for a year and double your money can you imagine how much could you make if you hold for 10 years?

This is my plan too. Bitcoin last year was just around 800-900$ if i am correct. But now it already hit 1300 if i'm right. Its value rise for more than 300$ in just a couple of months. Imagine its value if you would hold your bitcoin in 10 years. Maybe you'll be rich from that time. In my case, i just spend my bitcoin when i really need to spend it. As long as there are some options to not use my bitcoin i won't use it. Many people see great potential to bitcoin so i just hold my few amounts just like what they are doing.
Correct, besides one of the beauties of buying and holding is that is easy, anyone can do it and you don't need to be a super genius with a high IQ to figure out this strategy.
Perhaps some people can better invest their money, in order to earn several times more in a couple of years. There are a lot of opportunities, but you need to think with your head for this. Because keeping bitcoin, you will only have to wait for the profit. And investing, you can spend income every year.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 09:48:43 AM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

They are both better and good, Why? Because savings something you are doing it for the sake of the future like what we are doing in saving bitcoins, we do it because in a long run the value will increase more than hundred 100% of our investment, while investing you are choosing something to put your money to make grow in a short terms only.
lOvE mE forEvEr

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 10:01:10 AM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

They are both better and good, Why? Because savings something you are doing it for the sake of the future like what we are doing in saving bitcoins, we do it because in a long run the value will increase more than hundred 100% of our investment, while investing you are choosing something to put your money to make grow in a short terms only.

If we just save money, then when compared to inflation of course the money will run out, I think the investment is better than saving. the most important is we need to be familiar with the risks so as to make us learn to avoid risks.
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 10:06:44 AM

They have different pros and cons. Each has its own problems which can not be solved or some opportunities which can not be denied. However, investing in bitcoin is still the best to my mind since I have witnessed many people become rich thanks to the increasing in the prices of Bitcoin. As you as you keep using this currency, you will understand how awesome can Bitcoin be

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

ChronoLite

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 10:43:23 AM

If we just save money, then when compared to inflation of course the money will run out, I think the investment is better than saving. the most important is we need to be familiar with the risks so as to make us learn to avoid risks.
Doing both is good choice to do if you know how to manage it, while you investing in site you can save and hold the rest for good profit later.
You need to be patient and don't be greedy with short profit that makes you regret in the future.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:31:48 PM

They have different pros and cons. Each has its own problems which can not be solved or some opportunities which can not be denied. However, investing in bitcoin is still the best to my mind since I have witnessed many people become rich thanks to the increasing in the prices of Bitcoin. As you as you keep using this currency, you will understand how awesome can Bitcoin be
I agree you that every investment will face different conditions. investing in real estate and gold are very nice and the risk is even smaller than bitcoin. bitcoin users is still relatively very little. but news of bitcoin and blockchain technology has spread globally, it will make more people using bitcoin, then the price will automatically rise. so invested with saving bitcoin is better than real estate or gold for the moment, that's my opinion.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

JengoFF_n0

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:38:08 PM

Money must be distributed in different ways of investing in order to avoid huge losses.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:46:54 PM

better to invest in bitcoin, gold maybe more secure, but bitcoin has more potential to grow

saving money in the bank, will only mean losing them in the long-term with the current high inflation

I totally agree  Wink
Better invest in stocks or bitcoins. Few years from now, everything is "online".
stevano

Activity: 423
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 03:58:18 PM

after I get to know my assumption about the financial bitcoin began to change, because it is better to save it online but not too big, just for investment just let no additional financial value, than in gold and real estate better I keep in line for investment
Cabapzarf

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 06:25:27 AM

after I get to know my assumption about the financial bitcoin began to change, because it is better to save it online but not too big, just for investment just let no additional financial value, than in gold and real estate better I keep in line for investment

For the bitcoin, you can save most and invest a few.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 10:18:27 AM

Money must be distributed in different ways of investing in order to avoid huge losses.
That is the right thing to do and i agree with you, Distributing your money even it is fiat or bitcoin to different kind of investment is the best way to minimize the risk of losing money and also get a big chance of getting more positive profit rather than negative profit. You can put some of you bitcoin in altcoins and some in investment sites and the majority will be hold for long term and i think that is safe or has a less risk of being a loser.
mastermold

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 10:28:17 AM

Investing money in share market, bitcoin or gold will yeild profit if done wisely. But there is risk involved too. So if you want to invest your money, you should consult a financial consultant. The money in bank will sit ideal. I prefer investing money as it will grow with time. If you want to invest you can choose shares or gold for long term investment and bitcoins for short term investment. Never invest only in one commodity. Rather have a diversified investment plan. This way you reduce the risk involved.
irinkashchukina89

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 11:43:05 AM

Saving is for the poor. When it comes to large sums, saving means wasting time. It's enough just to watch that expenses do not grow, and efforts should be focused on income. I do not like the word "save", I immediately see the hungry years, the war, the "great depression", etc.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 11:59:55 AM

Saving is for the poor. When it comes to large sums, saving means wasting time. It's enough just to watch that expenses do not grow, and efforts should be focused on income. I do not like the word "save", I immediately see the hungry years, the war, the "great depression", etc.
So if the savings is just for the poor then why the rich people are keep on having bank accounts and why they are putting their money on their savings account if the word "saving" is just for the poor. I don't think that there is a label for having a time to save money because all the people does that and without saving then you can't do investing.
Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 12:03:49 PM

It's better to save money when you don't know where, what to invest in. It's a more safe bet for you... Saving can also be considered as investing, as you bet in the incrase value of your currency, not to say as well the ridiculous interest you get yearly with it, as for a saving account for exemple
choppork

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 12:21:49 PM

The difference between a business minded man and a normal guy is that the business minded one doesn't like saving. Saving for him is just letting his money sit there. If you give them the same job with the same salary, eventually, the business minded man will resign because he has made enough money to go to the next level while the normal one that has been saving his money will just have enough money to buy the stuffs that he want to buy.

Most of the people that succeed in life didn't rely only on their jobs. They invested in assets, in starters projects, etc. They simply look for opportunities to make themselves grow, and grab that opportunity.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1146

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 12:35:16 PM

It's better to save money when you don't know where, what to invest in. It's a more safe bet for you... Saving can also be considered as investing, as you bet in the incrase value of your currency, not to say as well the ridiculous interest you get yearly with it, as for a saving account for exemple
That's a good decision, do not force things out as the opportunity to invest will just come at the right time. As long as you have the savings when the opportunity comes it will be easy for you to immediately start your investment. Both are good but investment is risky that's why it must be done with the right timing. While the right timing has not arrived yet, savings should be our focus and we must do it with discipline.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 03:58:34 PM

better to invest in bitcoin, gold maybe more secure, but bitcoin has more potential to grow

saving money in the bank, will only mean losing them in the long-term with the current high inflation

I totally agree  Wink
Better invest in stocks or bitcoins. Few years from now, everything is "online".
Friend that'e where bitcoins holds a upper hand than compared to fiat, I understand your question that if we deposit money to bank ( saving it ) then they pay little interest and it's like killing money. But actually in bitcoins the price increase is so rapid and humongous that if we just save it then we literally double our money in a span of an year hardly.
SikatBray

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 04:09:40 PM

Investing is always better if one know right place to invest. Flowing with the flow, investing in Stock Market without knowledge, investing in Mutual Funds without reading terms are some mistakes which when prevented can make investment a leap better than saving.
Pages: « 1 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 [451] 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: