Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:13:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 [413] 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181158 times)
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 11:43:24 AM

If you have a money then you may save it first but if you want to make it grow then invest it not in online bit in a secure way like creating small businesses that will hundred percent ensure its profitability. You can invest your money in stocks too
I am satisfied with you but what he will get loss in online investment of his money . If it happen then instead of growing the money it will loss . It is better to keep your money in practical or real Money like Bitcoin or gold and hold for long term .
Online is full of scammers and if you are not careful, you can lose every single penny. Converting fiat into Bitcoin is the most profitable investment up to now. Since the last week, Bitcoin has increased more than 15%. Gold is not profitable at all because it prices are too stable. We can not expect gold price to double because it is impossible
Being careful will make us avoid being scam, this people will not be successful of scamming us if we educate ourselves of all the possibilities in the internet. The more opportunity you can see, the more scammers are also watching us, so be careful.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
achow102

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 01:35:59 PM

If you have a money then you may save it first but if you want to make it grow then invest it not in online bit in a secure way like creating small businesses that will hundred percent ensure its profitability. You can invest your money in stocks too
I am satisfied with you but what he will get loss in online investment of his money . If it happen then instead of growing the money it will loss . It is better to keep your money in practical or real Money like Bitcoin or gold and hold for long term .
Online is full of scammers and if you are not careful, you can lose every single penny. Converting fiat into Bitcoin is the most profitable investment up to now. Since the last week, Bitcoin has increased more than 15%. Gold is not profitable at all because it prices are too stable. We can not expect gold price to double because it is impossible
Being careful will make us avoid being scam, this people will not be successful of scamming us if we educate ourselves of all the possibilities in the internet. The more opportunity you can see, the more scammers are also watching us, so be careful.

The danger is in everything. If you invest the money - it is possible to stumble upon the scam. And if you just keep the money at home, they may have stolen other fraudsters. Money is the risk. It seems to me that the right to invest.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 02:52:28 PM

The danger is in everything. If you invest the money - it is possible to stumble upon the scam. And if you just keep the money at home, they may have stolen other fraudsters. Money is the risk. It seems to me that the right to invest.
There is no safe place nowadays, all is to take a risk. Whenever and wherever you are. Just be responsible in your own actions.
It is okay to invest in any investment that you proven legit just don't ever invest all money  you have, and save as much as you can. The best savings for me is having an insurance.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 04:24:17 PM

Online now are full of scammers thats true lots of investment website where people greed to invest their money they always want there money to grow rapidly without doing anything . I don't consider my money to be invested on any of investment website first thing is not secure second is fake documents. Even bitcoin increase to that percent i don't think gold too is profitable its really hard for me to find buyers.
pyata4ok

Activity: 195

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 07:28:07 PM

There is no safe place nowadays, all is to take a risk. Whenever and wherever you are. Just be responsible in your own actions.
It is okay to invest in any investment that you proven legit just don't ever invest all money  you have, and save as much as you can. The best savings for me is having an insurance.
It is a lot of talk around bitcoin and a good future. So I would generally earn bitcoin and would invest them in housing. If then it is a house or commercial building to lease, then the profit is good.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 07:33:45 PM

It is a lot of talk around bitcoin and a good future. So I would generally earn bitcoin and would invest them in housing. If then it is a house or commercial building to lease, then the profit is good.

The future looks bright with Bitcoin, and I support it. If I could easily earn to invest in a housing lease, I would. It's always helpful to have insurance for your health and family because you will never know what can happen in the future. Better safe than sorry right?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
tripplewarz

Activity: 164

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 07:52:13 PM

The future looks bright with Bitcoin, and I support it. If I could easily earn to invest in a housing lease, I would. It's always helpful to have insurance for your health and family because you will never know what can happen in the future. Better safe than sorry right?
I was very much attracted by the prospect of having bitcoin and sell them for $ 10k. But it is necessary to wait a few years. So I better make a bet on the preservation of bitcoin.
dimonchik13

Activity: 261

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 08:09:10 PM

How can I invest bitcoin and avoid paying taxes. If there is an opportunity to invest in and receive bitcoin bitcoin, it is the best way, but if you invest in a real business, the state will take away for themselves as always.
kwuccduck

Activity: 138

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 08:34:09 PM

I think that saving it right now is better investing now with this high price is very difficult and even hard due to the fact that its not something you can do easily too.
Investing is possible and necessary. Just bitcoin, lying in a purse will not bring profits, if not rise sharply course the price for it. But the choice of the investor places already puff job. It is a lot of hype around.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 10:05:43 PM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Investing online is better. it gives us more profit but we need to be careful with scammed sites.

But nowadays the better investment is not to put them in any online site but to put them in our own wallet and hold them for a longer period as the price of bitcoin has been started to increase and it will continue to increase for longer to give us a high profit in the coming future.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 10:45:16 PM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Investing online is better. it gives us more profit but we need to be careful with scammed sites.

Right and if not so sure whether to join in investing better save it in wallet the value increases anyway. But I still suggest do investing it is more profitable.
agree, if you do not believe or you're too scared to risk scam that exists in investing it will better if you hold your bitcoin in the wallet, it is also the same as investment and saving. you'll be profit and avoid scam
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 10:46:23 PM

welp, nobody becomes rich by just saving so yes, invest in something you believe in, it's always better
PacePay

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 10:56:54 PM

welp, nobody becomes rich by just saving so yes, invest in something you believe in, it's always better

There are people who became rich by just saving. If you know those people who are early adopters of bitcoin, yes they invest at first for buying thousands of bitcoins that they afford and after that they just did nothing but save it until today. Maybe they used and spent some of it, but for those remaining bitcoins that they have save, it made them rich.
I do not agree that someone will be rich with only saving because once that person will start to spend that money then that saved amount will start decreasing and one day it will be finished while if a person invest along with saving then he will find a way of income which will be continuous and will not finish upon his spending.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 11:18:34 PM

for now I think that it is better to invest than to just save the money you have. altcoin investment in new, especially for altcoin created by ico might be able to make a profit in large quantities. well, it was better than just saving money that you have, because if you invest it, you can earn in a month.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 11:34:22 PM

There are people who became rich by just saving. If you know those people who are early adopters of bitcoin, yes they invest at first for buying thousands of bitcoins that they afford and after that they just did nothing but save it until today. Maybe they used and spent some of it, but for those remaining bitcoins that they have save, it made them rich.

But they weren't saving simple money, they were saving bitcoins. That's an investment, not saving.
Superzpay

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 11:37:55 PM

But they weren't saving simple money, they were saving bitcoins. That's an investment, not saving.
Yes that is a good point. If someone is saving bitcoins then he is not just saving but they also are investing their money in bitcoin so they earn a profit with the passage of time when more improvement occurs in the field of bitcoin and more adoption occurs and when the price of it increases.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1361

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 12:16:29 AM

The best way is save your money in bitcoin to prevent decreasing value of fiat. Do not worry becouse so many countries in the world were accept bitcoin now. Bitcoin, gold and real estate is good but fiat is worst.

Exactly. It is best to invest into Bitcoin, as it proves to become a good store of value as price increases over time. You can see Bitcoin more of like digital gold, where it gets expensive over time the scarcer it gets. While fiat tends to decrease in value, since governments inflate their currencies, you can rest assured that your investment would be kept safe by relying on Bitcoin, and Gold.

Nevertheless, it is best to invest and save money, to have control of your financial life for years to come. The more you invest into Bitcoin, and the more you save or hold it, the more money you will make. Just my opinion.  Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 11:40:36 AM

The best way is save your money in bitcoin to prevent decreasing value of fiat. Do not worry becouse so many countries in the world were accept bitcoin now. Bitcoin, gold and real estate is good but fiat is worst.

Exactly. It is best to invest into Bitcoin, as it proves to become a good store of value as price increases over time. You can see Bitcoin more of like digital gold, where it gets expensive over time the scarcer it gets. While fiat tends to decrease in value, since governments inflate their currencies, you can rest assured that your investment would be kept safe by relying on Bitcoin, and Gold.

Nevertheless, it is best to invest and save money, to have control of your financial life for years to come. The more you invest into Bitcoin, and the more you save or hold it, the more money you will make. Just my opinion.  Grin
That's how we think because we have too much believe in bitcoin that will be very popular in the future, it's good since it will appreciate its value but anything can happen including the bad side of bitcoin, with lack of government support the risk of becoming to be a threat is very big, we must also keep that into consideration.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 12:52:52 PM

for now I think that it is better to invest than to just save the money you have. altcoin investment in new, especially for altcoin created by ico might be able to make a profit in large quantities. well, it was better than just saving money that you have, because if you invest it, you can earn in a month.
I think nowadays the price of bitcoin is increasing much faster so it is better to keep our money in bitcoin and do not put them in any other currency. All of you can see that the price increase of bitcoin is much faster than any altcoin so if someone will put their money in other coins he will remain denied from the profit of bitcoin.
farhaan

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 01:48:00 PM

Its always better to invest money instead of saving. By saving, you just make your money idle, but by investing your money grows gradually.It would be better to invest in Bitcoins as its price is steadily increasing.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 [413] 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: