Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:48:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181158 times)
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:34:17 AM

DEFINATELY save it.

Bitcoin is the best option at present to invest. But I feel that if you are looking for long term investment then  Gold and Stocks are also better options. Just Own it And Forget it Don't hesitate even if the prices are going down and stocks you can sell at any point of time when you think that you are earning a good profit out of it.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:41:52 AM

DEFINATELY save it.

Bitcoin is the best option at present to invest. But I feel that if you are looking for long term investment then  Gold and Stocks are also better options. Just Own it And Forget it Don't hesitate even if the prices are going down and stocks you can sell at any point of time when you think that you are earning a good profit out of it.

Investing in gold and bitcoin is always good, as the future of both seems to be very positive which can give us best returns on our investments.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 807

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 11:27:05 AM

DEFINATELY save it.

Investing in gold and bitcoin is always good, as the future of both seems to be very positive which can give us best returns on our investments.

Gold investment is very good it is long term investment and the price of it is rising yearly because of its preciousness and i think for years to come gold can be harder to find by miners and that can affect for its price. And in bitcoin investment you can do short term to earn because long tern might turn scam .
So i you have patience better to save it and wait for the price rise or you can do investment and make sure to be wise to avoid lose.

peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 11:29:55 AM

DEFINATELY save it.

Gold investment is very good it is long term investment and the price of it is rising yearly because of its preciousness and i think for years to come gold can be harder to find by miners and that can affect for its price. And in bitcoin investment you can do short term to earn because long tern might turn scam .
So i you have patience better to save it and wait for the price rise or you can do investment and make sure to be wise to avoid lose.

Gold can never disappear in future, but we don't have same confidence for bitcoin, as we don't know how long it will survive, its good to invest in bitcoin if want to earn quick profits.
tn211

Activity: 778

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 04:03:16 PM

DEFINATELY save it.

Gold can never disappear in future, but we don't have same confidence for bitcoin, as we don't know how long it will survive, its good to invest in bitcoin if want to earn quick profits.

Yes the internet may crash, but this doesn't apply for gold mines. So if you want to invest instead of saving go with bitcoin but also make sure to buy some gold/stocks, so your portfolio has both risky (bitcoin) and non risky investments.
Oscoda

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:58:18 PM

DEFINATELY save it.

Yes the internet may crash, but this doesn't apply for gold mines. So if you want to invest instead of saving go with bitcoin but also make sure to buy some gold/stocks, so your portfolio has both risky (bitcoin) and non risky investments.

I do not think the internet crash its just so big and is getting bigger and better everyday, on a day its not can crash anymore in my eyes.
Gold is good to invest indeed but this year its not been a good year for the gold because it has not been increased by its price.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:05:27 PM

DEFINATELY save it.

I do not think the internet crash its just so big and is getting bigger and better everyday, on a day its not can crash anymore in my eyes.
Gold is good to invest indeed but this year its not been a good year for the gold because it has not been increased by its price.

If you are planning to invest your money in this year then bitcoin is the right choice for you as gold will never give you that huge returns that bitcoin can offer you by the end of the year.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:10:44 PM

DEFINATELY save it.

Bitcoin is the best option at present to invest. But I feel that if you are looking for long term investment then  Gold and Stocks are also better options. Just Own it And Forget it Don't hesitate even if the prices are going down and stocks you can sell at any point of time when you think that you are earning a good profit out of it.

I can't call gold really precious in the sense that it basically has an unlimited supply.

Bitcoin is what you can consider to be precious as every one knows that there will never be more than 21M Bitcoins.

That's what makes Bitcoin more than interesting for investors and people looking for a long term store of value.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:15:15 PM

DEFINATELY save it.

Bitcoin is the best option at present to invest. But I feel that if you are looking for long term investment then  Gold and Stocks are also better options. Just Own it And Forget it Don't hesitate even if the prices are going down and stocks you can sell at any point of time when you think that you are earning a good profit out of it.

I can't call gold really precious in the sense that it basically has an unlimited supply.

Bitcoin is what you can consider to be precious as every one knows that there will never be more than 21M Bitcoins.

That's what makes Bitcoin more than interesting for investors and people looking for a long term store of value.

Playing with bitcoin in short term is good rather then holding it for a long run, as we don't know what will be the value of bitcoin in future, but investing in gold is something really safe for future.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:30:45 PM

I think you will most likely be better off if you invest right now you can also see the price has been raised so buying now would be good before the price is going to a higher amount.
There is just such a good chance that the bitcoin will go to a higher amount very soon.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 01:32:20 AM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Its better to save money in bank but if you want to grow your money invest in online but make sure this online investing is legal, if not dont  try to invest your money their.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
h3rlihy

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 04:06:27 AM

This whole topic is a non-question as it depends entirely on attitude to risk.
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 05:56:53 AM

but there is someone who wants to grow his bitcoin but he did not want to risk anything. or afraid of the risk?
Did he not have to invest?
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 06:18:43 AM

if you choose an investment then you can increase the amount of your bitcoin. and if you just keep the bitcoin then you will not be able to increase the amount of money you have. choose according to your wishes and capabilities. if given the choice I would invest all the money I had.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 06:58:47 AM

if you choose an investment then you can increase the amount of your bitcoin. and if you just keep the bitcoin then you will not be able to increase the amount of money you have. choose according to your wishes and capabilities. if given the choice I would invest all the money I had.

Investing money in bitcoin right now is the best thing to do as you can earn best returns by selling at the time of halving, so I am investing my money in bitcoin now.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 07:05:46 AM

but there is someone who wants to grow his bitcoin but he did not want to risk anything. or afraid of the risk?
Did he not have to invest?

Actually by saving it you are also risking it in some way, as the price of bitcoin is very unstable and fluctuates quite a lot, so you'll never know when it drops or rises, and by that you are taking a risk. Honestly using your own country's currency might be even more stable, but depends, but since bitcoin is universal, you can buy some bitcoins to invest as well.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 07:24:40 AM

Actually by saving it you are also risking it in some way, as the price of bitcoin is very unstable and fluctuates quite a lot, so you'll never know when it drops or rises, and by that you are taking a risk.

There is no risk with a true believer because they are very certain that bitcoin price willl be keep on going up. Im not certain myself though the numbers cant possibly lie so if you are not certain as well then it is a risk for you however if you are then it is not really a risk because you could always thought it as an investment
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 07:37:10 AM

Actually by saving it you are also risking it in some way, as the price of bitcoin is very unstable and fluctuates quite a lot, so you'll never know when it drops or rises, and by that you are taking a risk.

There is no risk with a true believer because they are very certain that bitcoin price willl be keep on going up. Im not certain myself though the numbers cant possibly lie so if you are not certain as well then it is a risk for you however if you are then it is not really a risk because you could always thought it as an investment

Price fluctuations allows us to make quick profits so I don't understand what's wrong with that? Majority of people are taking advantage of it and earning profits on regular basis.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 07:49:37 AM

Saving money at bank is a bad idea due to the inflation.

Either invest in bitcoin or for example a company.

Yes if you are talking about fiat and cash, saving the money at bank couldn't being a good idea.
But if you can convert it into bitcoins and hold it till the next halving at least that's could being profitable.

That's good banks are providing only 8% to 10% yearly and there are many difficult but If you are investing your money in bitcoin then it will give you more than profit soon because its price is always going down or rising up than time you can buy and sell.   

It is already too high if the bank is giving 8% interest. I think it is only 1.25 % in our country. That is too low compared to what you can get if you invest in bitcoin. Or just make bitcoin as your savings account and hold it.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 08:26:32 AM

Saving money at bank is a bad idea due to the inflation.

Either invest in bitcoin or for example a company.

Yes if you are talking about fiat and cash, saving the money at bank couldn't being a good idea.
But if you can convert it into bitcoins and hold it till the next halving at least that's could being profitable.

That's good banks are providing only 8% to 10% yearly and there are many difficult but If you are investing your money in bitcoin then it will give you more than profit soon because its price is always going down or rising up than time you can buy and sell.   

It is already too high if the bank is giving 8% interest. I think it is only 1.25 % in our country. That is too low compared to what you can get if you invest in bitcoin. Or just make bitcoin as your savings account and hold it.

Saving money in bitcoin is always better in compare to saving in banks, as the interest rates are too low and in future it will hold no value due to higher inflation rate.
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: