Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:10:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181168 times)
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 04:29:29 AM

Best way is invest money in bitcoin if you are using it as currency, but if you already using bitcoin as investment, so do it, invest, stop saving.

don't say stop saving, we don't know future of bitcoin, maybe new altcoin with highest technology can replace bitcoin, and you lost all of your money, we must save some money every week/month for future, or invest at other place. don't invest all of your money at 1place.
Savings is really important because you don't know what the future brings, if you have an extra amount of your savings maybe that would be use to invest and the best investment right now in my honest opinion is bitcoin.

Yeah that is right. In my opinion also I would rather save some money deep in my cabinet in the house, well that is just for emergency purposes. Some of my money are also invested but you really need something in a different place than everything in one.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 04:31:58 AM

Best way is invest money in bitcoin if you are using it as currency, but if you already using bitcoin as investment, so do it, invest, stop saving.

don't say stop saving, we don't know future of bitcoin, maybe new altcoin with highest technology can replace bitcoin, and you lost all of your money, we must save some money every week/month for future, or invest at other place. don't invest all of your money at 1place.
Savings is really important because you don't know what the future brings, if you have an extra amount of your savings maybe that would be use to invest and the best investment right now in my honest opinion is bitcoin.

It is better to save it is just like a preparation in the future and if there's an emergency there is something that you can get money. Because you have saved something.

yes that's right, save for the preparation of the future that will not be unexpected. but you also need to increase your savings by investing, because you will not know your future needs.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:00:09 AM

It is better to save it is just like a preparation in the future and if there's an emergency there is something that you can get money. Because you have saved something.

yes that's right, save for the preparation of the future that will not be unexpected. but you also need to increase your savings by investing, because you will not know your future needs.
For me, it's better to separate budgets for savings and investing. Emergency funds that could cover as much as 6 months of my living allowance is enough savings. What I earn, I try to invest on mutual funds, and just lately BTC, which seems to have a lot of potential for growth.
xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 07:46:13 AM

I'm quite confused with what do you mean investing or using bitcoin as currency, because bitcoin isn't an invesment like you say. bitcoin is digital currency but you can get profit when price up.

dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 07:53:52 AM

I'm quite confused with what do you mean investing or using bitcoin as currency, because bitcoin isn't an invesment like you say. bitcoin is digital currency but you can get profit when price up.
the possibility of what he meant, if you are using bitcoin as currency is the best way to invest, maybe like doing trading, because trading is profitable.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:03:16 AM

the possibility of what he meant, if you are using bitcoin as currency is the best way to invest, maybe like doing trading, because trading is profitable.
Trading is risky and you need a good capital to earn considerable amount of coins in a daily basis if you are into day trading. The best way to is just to buy bitcoins in regular basis and keep that in your wallet and wait and pray that the price will continue to rise.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:44:52 AM

Trading is risky and you need a good capital to earn considerable amount of coins in a daily basis if you are into day trading. The best way to is just to buy bitcoins in regular basis and keep that in your wallet and wait and pray that the price will continue to rise.
yes trade risk. but there are still many people who do trade and make a profit.
so you do not have to worry about it. all can trade well, just need to learn and have a good knowledge and strategy. do not need big capital, you can do with a small capital to trade altcoin

stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:57:33 AM

so you do not have to worry about it. all can trade well, just need to learn and have a good knowledge and strategy. do not need big capital, you can do with a small capital to trade altcoin

Exactly, trading is the good way to make money on regular basis, and I think that many people are depending only on trading for living.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:15:57 AM

Exactly, trading is the good way to make money on regular basis, and I think that many people are depending only on trading for living.
High risks are also there in trading, because large amounts will be lost within very short period.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:29:52 PM

High risks are also there in trading, because large amounts will be lost within very short period.

Higher rewards comes with higher risks, if you cannot afford to take risk then you can never make good profits, and you should take that extra risk once in a lifetime to earn more.
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:31:43 PM

The best thing that you can do now is doing both and that is because with making an investment you can earn some nice money with it and that would be perfect for you.
But you have to also save some money because than you dont have to worry that you can become poor.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 07:44:37 PM

You can just split your money, one part on investment other on rainy day to save yourself. At my opinion it's perfect, anyway better to choose smth single.
I am sure that investment in a portfolio of investments is the best decision, however now I am not sure what will happen in bitcoin prices itself.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 07:49:10 PM

You can just split your money, one part on investment other on rainy day to save yourself. At my opinion it's perfect, anyway better to choose smth single.
I am sure that investment in a portfolio of investments is the best decision, however now I am not sure what will happen in bitcoin prices itself.
Just hope for the best mate, price willl surely gonna high at the time of halving so investing in bitcoin is the best thing to do at a moment to enjoy good profits in short term.
expert4knowledge

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 07:53:08 PM

For now, better you invest your money into bitcoin now. Because i think the price of bitcoin will increase because halving is so close now.
yeah seems to be a nice investment in bitcoin. you can buy at a price of $ 440 and sell it after halving. maybe if you luck you could sell it at the price more than $500
But to be honest I am not sure it increases after halving since many shoppers are waiting that it happens.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:13:33 PM

For now, better you invest your money into bitcoin now. Because i think the price of bitcoin will increase because halving is so close now.
yeah seems to be a nice investment in bitcoin. you can buy at a price of $ 440 and sell it after halving. maybe if you luck you could sell it at the price more than $500
But to be honest I am not sure it increases after halving since many shoppers are waiting that it happens.

I have a feeling that price will fall after the halving so whatever you want to make profits make sure you do it before the halving.
expert4knowledge

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:22:32 PM

I have a feeling that price will fall after the halving so whatever you want to make profits make sure you do it before the halving.
I am not sure if it increases even in halving and you cannot say with certain that prices increase in halving.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 11:47:34 PM

I am not sure if it increases even in halving and you cannot say with certain that prices increase in halving.
Majority of the people here believe that the price will increase after the halving, so what can I say, I have to follow the majority as I have made also my research and was confirmed by the majority. I have already bought a decent amount of bitcoins ready to sell out after the halving if price increase more, all I can do now is hope and pray because that is already beyond my control.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 12:40:28 AM

I think its right now better to invest because the price is gonna rise for sure so investing now is better if you ask me.
Another thing you could do is wait for a month or so but I think it would not be good to be honest.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:31:32 AM

Its in my opinion better to know invest fully into the bitcoin because of the halving that is coming this year.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 03:17:46 AM

Its in my opinion better to know invest fully into the bitcoin because of the halving that is coming this year.
You could be right brother but we need to control our investment as although the trend says that the price will rise in the halving but there is not assurance. It is still all about risk, this is just like gambling but a safer version, only invest what you cannot afford to lost.
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: