Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:42:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181168 times)
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 02:11:08 PM

Its not worth saving your money in bank,better invest on property will double your money in a few years or invest in gold both is secured and safe,investing online there many scams out there dont wastes your money

Investings a better choice if theres no risk,although that could mean the returns would be small. saving is not worth imo because inflation rate is always higher than the banks interest rate.
I think all of them area risky if you are talking about investment only banks can give safetiest investment but they are giving low amount interest..
Yeah your right savings is not worth but if you have a good job its worth to save your money at the banks.. than just holding your money and there's a possibility that your money will be gone or spend to any stuffs..
a safe way sometimes get small results, like invest in bank. but if you want to take the risk, you can get a very big result, like invest in bitcoin.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 02:14:45 PM

Its not worth saving your money in bank,better invest on property will double your money in a few years or invest in gold both is secured and safe,investing online there many scams out there dont wastes your money

Investings a better choice if theres no risk,although that could mean the returns would be small. saving is not worth imo because inflation rate is always higher than the banks interest rate.
I think all of them area risky if you are talking about investment only banks can give safetiest investment but they are giving low amount interest..
Yeah your right savings is not worth but if you have a good job its worth to save your money at the banks.. than just holding your money and there's a possibility that your money will be gone or spend to any stuffs..
a safe way sometimes get small results, like invest in bank. but if you want to take the risk, you can get a very big result, like invest in bitcoin.
I would still rely on saving rather trying shady investments. if you have a good grasp in a certain field, you could perhasps invest in that field, such as the stock market. Saving always good for when you get in trouble. if you have a good job, then would be a good time to save, while paying down debts at the same time.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
elDano

Activity: 256

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 06:32:52 PM

The problem with banks and a savings accounts is that the interest is really low, in some countries it's even negative since savings are taxed. To make up for it you need to make profit by investing... else your assets will decrease.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 07:21:22 PM

The problem with banks and a savings accounts is that the interest is really low, in some countries it's even negative since savings are taxed. To make up for it you need to make profit by investing... else your assets will decrease.

Interests paid by banks are very low, and in future it would be worthless as you also need to keep inflation rate in mind, so saving will not help in long run, better to invest.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 08:04:45 PM

Interests paid by banks are very low, and in future it would be worthless as you also need to keep inflation rate in mind, so saving will not help in long run, better to invest.

current interest rates are already worthless. some banks have even said that they are even considering to charge negative interest rates the coming years on savings accounts. bitcoin is the perfect solution. that's why i prefer to keep holding the majority of my coins for many many years. it's better to prepare yourself now for the future instead of waiting for what's coming.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 09:58:40 PM

Don’t waste your precious years saving or investing, it’s perfectly fine to start saving or investing after you are 30. Make sure you travel, live a little, enjoy your life at your prime years. It’s not going to be as much fun traveling the world when you are 70 and you are tired by 2PM.

There is no point trying to be a millionaire by you are 30 but miss out on all the goods life has to offer.

Well, that's what exactly what I have done with my money.

Now when I get to know about investments and future, I don't have much left in my hand to invest or save. lol

All my life, I was just saving and occassions, ending up spending everything. :/

sometimes it really come very bad when someone spend all of his money instantly when he earn that, we have to keep some amount for us for the future as we know that in the future we will be old and will not have enough energy to work and to earn some money for us to support us and our love ones.
Compa
Legendary

Activity: 1006

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 10:09:56 PM

yes I think is good to invest your money in bitcoin, you do not got anything if only save your money in the banks.

▄▄██████████████▄▄
             ▄███████████████████████▄
           █████████████████████████████
         ███▀▀█████▀▀ ██  ██  ▀▀██████████
        ██▀ ▄  ▀      ██  ██      ▀█████████
       █▀ ▄██▀        ██  ██        █████████
      ▀ ▄███▌      ███████████▄▄  ▄███████████
      ▄████▌        ▀██████████████████████████
    ▄██████     ██▄   ▀███████████████████████████▀
  ▄████████    █████▄▄  ▀███████████████████████▀
▄██████████    ████████▄  ▀███████████████████▀
    ███████    ██████████▄   ▀██████████████▀ ▄█
    ███████    ████████████▄▄  ▀██████████▀ ▄███
    ███████▌    ██████████████▄  ▀██████▀ ▄████
     ███████      ██████████████▄  ▀██▀ ▄██████
      ███████▄      ▀██████████▀      ████████
       ████████       ██  ██        █████████
        █████████▄    ██  ██     ▄██████████
          ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄███████████
            ████████████████████████████
              ▀██████████████████████▀
                  ▀▀████████████▀▀

LocalCoinSwap
   World's Most Inclusive 
         Cryptocurrency Marketplace
[]
██████████████
█████████████████
██░░░░░████████████
██░░░░░██████████████
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
REDDIT
INSTAGRAM
MEDIUM
LINKED IN
STEEMIT
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 10:34:40 PM

Right now its better to invest in my opinion because the bitcoin has a very good future a head with the halving and is gonna rise this year.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 10:37:06 PM

Right now its better to invest in my opinion because the bitcoin has a very good future a head with the halving and is gonna rise this year.

Yeah investing in bitocoin at this stage is the best thing to do as you can earn good profits in short time and halving will help you in achieving that.
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 10:53:12 PM

if you want to save your money then I will say that convert them into bitcoin and then save theem in your wallet so you will earn a good amount of money in the coming future and if you want to invest then start your own business with it and so you will earn more better.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 10:55:21 PM

if you want to save your money then I will say that convert them into bitcoin and then save theem in your wallet so you will earn a good amount of money in the coming future and if you want to invest then start your own business with it and so you will earn more better.
Bitcoin is taking care of  us in both ways, try to save in it on regular basis, and if everything goes fine then it can be the best investment for future giving best returns.
dhimasnk

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 12:57:58 AM

chose both, because each has its advantages

BUY LOW/SELL HIGH
24/7 TRADING BOT  GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX
LIMITED EDITION NOW AVAILABLE FOR KRAKEN AND BITTREX  My bitcoin address: 37xyZGoqmkeTTatsWcnFJS4iL4xdE4Cuia + wex.nz codes at Peermarketer@gmail.com
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 03:16:03 AM

Bitcoin is taking care of  us in both ways, try to save in it on regular basis, and if everything goes fine then it can be the best investment for future giving best returns.
I agree with this, this is what I am completely doing right now. I don't save my money in the bank because of the low interest and inflation rates. I save my money in the blockchain while it also gains interest.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 06:00:49 AM

I would still rely on saving rather trying shady investments. if you have a good grasp in a certain field, you could perhasps invest in that field, such as the stock market. Saving always good for when you get in trouble. if you have a good job, then would be a good time to save, while paying down debts at the same time.
do both very well. I will invest 70% and save 30%. I put more on investment, because I am sure, I will make more profits with substantial capital.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 06:16:20 AM

I agree with this, this is what I am completely doing right now. I don't save my money in the bank because of the low interest and inflation rates. I save my money in the blockchain while it also gains interest.

I also do that better than the small interest the bank is giving us. But I still save some money in the bank, just for emergency purposes. All other money, saved as investments on bitcoin or other mode of investments
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 12:05:47 PM

Yeah both has its own advantages. One needs to pick upon their own necessity of money. If the necessity is in a short run saving is the right one. On a long run investing gives bigger earning.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 12:10:56 PM

I also do that better than the small interest the bank is giving us. But I still save some money in the bank, just for emergency purposes. All other money, saved as investments on bitcoin or other mode of investments

Saving money in bank is good but the rate of interest is too low and you also need to follow many rules and regulations of banks, in bitcoin you can enjoy great level of freedom.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 01:08:21 PM

Yeah both has its own advantages. One needs to pick upon their own necessity of money. If the necessity is in a short run saving is the right one. On a long run investing gives bigger earning.

Both should be done indeed. A percentage of money to your savings so you can have money for a rainy day. Also some of your funds should go to investment, just to make some profit.
sk00t3r

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 01:22:18 PM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Save it on bank for sure !
Invest it online is the risky way to safe money

I going to invest it with gold and in real estate if I've more money.

Sometimes we can't predict all things that might be happen such as hacking or robbery incident. So at least we have prepare some of it

Although Now situation is not in any positive way to favor us safely to do anything online because of the hackers,Some time we need to go for gain the game like online business,in any of business there is loss and profit both and I think profit is more than losses that's why we are having on business . So better invest money to increase/raise or grow your money.
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 01:32:46 PM

yes I think is good to invest your money in bitcoin, you do not got anything if only save your money in the banks.

Yes, we should use our money in different fields because now people have alot of awareness about investment or trading, so should use it, you know it is a new time, i mean before 10 or 20 years ago, mostly people refer to save their money in bank, but now mostly people refer to use his amount in investment. and it is Bitcoin time so should use it     

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: