Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:13:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181158 times)
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 08:11:37 AM

I have saved good amount of money and now I am trying to invest my money in bitcoin as I think that is the best place to invest at a moment.
If you are already saving money with a good amount, I think when you invest in bitcoin should not hesitate, you must take risks. perhaps it was as an experiment, when you want to take a greater advantage.
many people say that investing in bitcoin very profitable but to profit not as easy as people think. maybe if you're lucky you'll see pump in the near future but sometimes the price of bitcoin take a long time to pump. and it will require a lot of patience. is it you have it dude?

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 12:08:44 PM

I have saved good amount of money and now I am trying to invest my money in bitcoin as I think that is the best place to invest at a moment.
If you are already saving money with a good amount, I think when you invest in bitcoin should not hesitate, you must take risks. perhaps it was as an experiment, when you want to take a greater advantage.

That's right if you are going to invest in bitcoin don't doubt about it. But yeah, you must be a risk taker, because if you are not going to take a risk.
Not improvements to your investment and you won't experience the importance of giving value to your btc.
The secret of the rich investors are they are very aggressive, if they see an opportunity they will automatically grab that without hesitation, as long as you understand the risk and accepted it then you are good to go.
yeah right they usually successful, not a lot of thinking, but they immediately ended and investments, about the results of the latter, because success will not be achieved in one run, but after you fail and learn from failure, you will find success.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 12:32:48 PM

That's right if you are going to invest in bitcoin don't doubt about it. But yeah, you must be a risk taker, because if you are not going to take a risk.
Not improvements to your investment and you won't experience the importance of giving value to your btc.
The secret of the rich investors are they are very aggressive, if they see an opportunity they will automatically grab that without hesitation, as long as you understand the risk and accepted it then you are good to go.
yeah right they usually successful, not a lot of thinking, but they immediately ended and investments, about the results of the latter, because success will not be achieved in one run, but after you fail and learn from failure, you will find success.

Exactly you need to learn from you mistakes and that is the best way to become successful and I really thing that investing in bitcoin at this stage is the right thing to do.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 01:56:42 PM

Exactly you need to learn from you mistakes and that is the best way to become successful and I really thing that investing in bitcoin at this stage is the right thing to do.

Yeah now investing on bitcoin has been a good option these days as their is no currency with such a big value. So saving can be given preference if you cash out often else go with investment.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 02:11:04 PM

Yeah now investing on bitcoin has been a good option these days as their is no currency with such a big value. So saving can be given preference if you cash out often else go with investment.

Do not exchange to fiat at this stage or you will not earn good profits just hold it for next couple of months till the halving to enjoy higher profits.
TryAngle

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 02:27:58 PM

I prefer to have some money saved in a fixed savings account or fixed mutual fund but also invest in more aggressive things like Bitcoin, stocks, etc.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 02:34:09 PM

I prefer to have some money saved in a fixed savings account or fixed mutual fund but also invest in more aggressive things like Bitcoin, stocks, etc.

Saving is good but it will not give you the best returns that investment can give you in future, investing money is always good in long run.
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 03:34:42 PM

Saving is good but it will not give you the best returns that investment can give you in future, investing money is always good in long run.
it is very appropriate. store is good but you will not be able to produce with bitcoin, and perhaps in the end you will be bored. try to invest some of the bitcoin that you have, it might be able to change your mind
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 03:42:00 PM

it is very appropriate. store is good but you will not be able to produce with bitcoin, and perhaps in the end you will be bored. try to invest some of the bitcoin that you have, it might be able to change your mind

I am really not getting what you mean to say, but saving is always good as you can use it anytime when you need it investment will make you wait to get best returns.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 03:48:27 PM

When it comes down to saving money vs investing it, it really all depends on the risk you're willing to take on and what kind of returns you're looking for. A bank would net you roughly a 50% value increase on your deposit over the course of your life (assuming you deposit a full amount at the age of 20 and die at nearly 100 years old). A stock or bond investment would have a progressively better yield, and would probably be better overall, but with more risk.

It's all a numbers game.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 04:16:16 PM

When it comes down to saving money vs investing it, it really all depends on the risk you're willing to take on and what kind of returns you're looking for. A bank would net you roughly a 50% value increase on your deposit over the course of your life (assuming you deposit a full amount at the age of 20 and die at nearly 100 years old). A stock or bond investment would have a progressively better yield, and would probably be better overall, but with more risk.

It's all a numbers game.

Yes and its individual's decision as where he is comfortable, if you can afford to take some extra risk then investment is the best choice to earn some more money in future.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 05:18:28 PM

Both ways at the same time is the best desision, better to invest part of your money and other part better to leave on rainy day when money ill be necessary.

eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 09:28:24 PM

Both ways at the same time is the best desision, better to invest part of your money and other part better to leave on rainy day when money ill be necessary.

Without saving money you cannot expect to invest anywhere, as investment needs a capital and that you can only have if you have saved enough money at initial stage.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 09:53:09 PM

Without saving money you cannot expect to invest anywhere, as investment needs a capital and that you can only have if you have saved enough money at initial stage.

Exactly, saving is the primary thing, and if you are good in it then you can invest your money anywhere you want, to be rich in future a smart investment is very important.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 11:27:11 PM

fiat money or btc? if btc hold it until price go up

You can read the title, obviously he's asking about fiat money. of fiat money better investment in bitcoin then hold for halving.
it depends on your will if you just want to keep and are afraid to risk then it is better not to go into investment because all investments particularly at risk. if you people who loved the challenge and wants a big profit. then it would be advisable to invest in bitcoin in addition to trade bitcoin. you can also grow bitcoin in many ways This is a double benefit
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 11:41:26 PM

You can read the title, obviously he's asking about fiat money. of fiat money better investment in bitcoin then hold for halving.
it depends on your will if you just want to keep and are afraid to risk then it is better not to go into investment because all investments particularly at risk. if you people who loved the challenge and wants a big profit. then it would be advisable to invest in bitcoin in addition to trade bitcoin. you can also grow bitcoin in many ways This is a double benefit

I agree if you dont want to lose money their you can just saved it and wait for the right time but tge problem their is your money will not multiply and for the past years comes its in the same amount, while if you invest it you can earn money although it has a risk for losing money but theirs risk everywhere risk made us cautious so we can avoid danger and yet if we risk we can earn.

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 12:00:07 AM

I agree if you dont want to lose money their you can just saved it and wait for the right time but tge problem their is your money will not multiply and for the past years comes its in the same amount, while if you invest it you can earn money although it has a risk for losing money but theirs risk everywhere risk made us cautious so we can avoid danger and yet if we risk we can earn.
Saving is a bad idea if you put your money in the bank as it can be affected by inflation, you don't need to do that actually because with the advent of bitcoins we can save and invest in our own wallet at the same time.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 12:07:41 AM

Saving is a bad idea if you put your money in the bank as it can be affected by inflation, you don't need to do that actually because with the advent of bitcoins we can save and invest in our own wallet at the same time.

agree, saving money is a not an option, invest your money instead of saving it if you want to see it grow from time to time, make sure you read the company background first before investing money/btc to it.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:40:24 AM

agree, saving money is a not an option, invest your money instead of saving it if you want to see it grow from time to time, make sure you read the company background first before investing money/btc to it.
We only need to save for our emergencies in the future, the rest of our income should be invested if we want to gain a profit and live a comfortable life, this sounds risky but we need to take the risk in order to succeed.
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 04:54:50 AM

I've been doing both saving and investing to help me provide a better life for my family. From the earnings I get, I buy fractions of bitcoin, hold them until such time that I have substantial profit, sell a few, buy more during dips, and repeat the process. Saving a small portion that can be used for emergency purposes is good. Investing about 30% of your income / earnings in different investments with varying levels of risk is also good. That's how I plan to set my family's future towards a comfortable life.
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: