Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:16:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 [447] 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181159 times)
Vivace92

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 12:59:53 AM

Invest an amount that you are prepared to lose. Don't put everything in a single basket. Diversified funds is the best way for investment. You can keep some of your Bitcoin as the safest way however it will take time before its value grows. I forgot, we people should invest in a trusted investment vehicles to avoid pyramid scams or any kind of scams. Investors should also measure their risk appetite so that an individual will know what kind of investment he or she fits in.

Yeah right, keep the money with bitcoin then we get the many advantages. In addition to the transaction bitcoin is very good for long term investment. And many people compare with gold and says current bitcoin is better than gold.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 08:34:00 AM

Investment is completely based on company whereas saving is completely based on us. Because we have to save our money to make a peaceful living in future. We have to take risks in life but only when we have enough money with us.

So what's your recommendation?

But both are good, investing and saving. Both of it are useful. You just need to choose which one is perfect for a certain situation. Usually saving is easier since the money is in your hands and you are in control of it, the bad thing about it is that you may spend it any time you want.

That is the advantage of investing, you are not in the position to spend your money, unless you withdraw your investment and save it in your wallet. One way to know if which one to be done first is by assesing your self, "can you live without holding that money?" If the answer is yes, then invest it, if NO, then save it.
We must always have some money in hand even if we don't need it right now since emergencies could happen and if your money is invested for the long term you may be unable to access your funds when you need them the most.
No, you can withdraw money anytime nowadays from banks and your money is secured in the banks. But making profit of your money just by investing it is a good idea, if you invest your money in banks. Banks do provide such pay offs now that you get some percent of profit when you have your money in that bank. Your money is also saved with proper security in banks.
Facinat

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 10:19:57 AM

Invest an amount that you are prepared to lose. Don't put everything in a single basket. Diversified funds is the best way for investment. You can keep some of your Bitcoin as the safest way however it will take time before its value grows. I forgot, we people should invest in a trusted investment vehicles to avoid pyramid scams or any kind of scams. Investors should also measure their risk appetite so that an individual will know what kind of investment he or she fits in.

Yeah right, keep the money with bitcoin then we get the many advantages. In addition to the transaction bitcoin is very good for long term investment. And many people compare with gold and says current bitcoin is better than gold.

The bitcoin is a good long term investment as its value has increased a lot in the past 8 years.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 11:56:21 AM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

It would be far better to invest your money into Bitcoin than saving it. Investment in other stocks or fiats might be good but considering the potential of Bitcoin I wouldn't put my money anywhere apart from investing in Bitcoin.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 12:17:24 PM

The bitcoin is a good long term investment as its value has increased a lot in the past 8 years.
though we all believe that bitcoin will have a great future but do not make you to use all your money to invest in bitcoin. use a few percent to save as well. because all the risk
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 01:22:04 PM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

It would be far better to invest your money into Bitcoin than saving it. Investment in other stocks or fiats might be good but considering the potential of Bitcoin I wouldn't put my money anywhere apart from investing in Bitcoin.

Well it would be a very good investment if you invest in btc though for me when it comes to safety of your investments, real estate would be better if you have the means to invest in one. I'd feel more secure in an investment that's tested already though time. Though again I'm not downlining the fact that having btc investment is a good, it's just that for me btc is still in an early stage right now and a lot of things can still happen

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 03:18:19 PM

though we all believe that bitcoin will have a great future but do not make you to use all your money to invest in bitcoin. use a few percent to save as well. because all the risk

Both save and invest is the best thing to do. Invest to grow your bitcoin and save for the future. All investment have really risks so it is up to us how much bitcoin or money we can put into it. Saving also will help us if something unexpected will happen. Our investments won't be compromised if we have savings to use for emergency.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 03:33:00 PM

Well it would be a very good investment if you invest in btc though for me when it comes to safety of your investments, real estate would be better if you have the means to invest in one. I'd feel more secure in an investment that's tested already though time. Though again I'm not downlining the fact that having btc investment is a good, it's just that for me btc is still in an early stage right now and a lot of things can still happen

If you were into bitcoin and real estate investment. I think this kind of idea can help you. Just invest in bitcoin first, if you can invest at least 50% of your money and then try to grow it by trading,investment and other kind of source of income then if you earn a good amount of money then you can buy a house or a small space of house that can generate passive income by doing renting.
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 03:59:27 PM

Investments typically has a return above the savings, increasingly on choose the best return. Despite the risks involved

Yup, it's definitely will return all investment funds we have and get a refund more than money at the start in investing. Indeed all the things in the world it has risks, so it is not a problem if we have to accept all the risks therein. But to get a greater risk of the investment, then we need to be more thoroughly and find the truth that is valid from the place which we will use for investment.If you do then you will surely get the profit

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 05:59:23 PM

Investments typically has a return above the savings, increasingly on choose the best return. Despite the risks involved

Yup, it's definitely will return all investment funds we have and get a refund more than money at the start in investing. Indeed all the things in the world it has risks, so it is not a problem if we have to accept all the risks therein. But to get a greater risk of the investment, then we need to be more thoroughly and find the truth that is valid from the place which we will use for investment.If you do then you will surely get the profit

saving sometimes only makes you lost the real value, especially when you store the whole money on fiat, i don't think it was a good idea to grow your money by save it? of course no , you have to allocate it to something productive like investment for example .

saving will only lead you to stuck going nowhere , while investment lead you into a successful (under certain condition of course) .

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
AT-N-T101

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 08:03:29 PM

saving sometimes only makes you lost the real value, especially when you store the whole money on fiat, i don't think it was a good idea to grow your money by save it? of course no , you have to allocate it to something productive like investment for example .

saving will only lead you to stuck going nowhere , while investment lead you into a successful (under certain condition of course) .
Many will never invest any bitcoin in the projects because they do not want to lose. Bitcoin you want to save for the future, but Fiat is to be used for investments without any problems. It does not involve any risks.
whizter

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 11:53:46 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2017, 01:08:05 AM by whizter

Many will never invest any bitcoin in the projects because they do not want to lose. Bitcoin you want to save for the future, but Fiat is to be used for investments without any problems. It does not involve any risks.
different people have different opinion about that but to me i think that if you are a good investor then investment is the best option for your. to me i am also investing my bitcoin in trading alt coin. and i am happy from the amount of income that i receive from bitcoin. and therefore i will like to continue using bitcoin for ever.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 12:13:50 AM

What's the difference according to you when you invest Bitcoin and fiat?

Because I don't see how people according to you lose with Bitcoin when they invest in something, but don't face any risks when investing with fiat.

If you invest your coins into something, you get a certain return in Bitcoin per whatever time period. If you choose to invest with fiat, then you'll get a certain return in fiat.

In both cases you make profit (of course assuming you pick the right investment option). In what way will you lose with Bitcoin then? Explain me.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1337

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 12:32:20 AM

Investment is completely based on company whereas saving is completely based on us. Because we have to save our money to make a peaceful living in future. We have to take risks in life but only when we have enough money with us.

But both are good, investing and saving. Both of it are useful. You just need to choose which one is perfect for a certain situation. Usually saving is easier since the money is in your hands and you are in control of it, the bad thing about it is that you may spend it any time you want.

That is the advantage of investing, you are not in the position to spend your money, unless you withdraw your investment and save it in your wallet. One way to know if which one to be done first is by assesing your self, "can you live without holding that money?" If the answer is yes, then invest it, if NO, then save it.
We must always have some money in hand even if we don't need it right now since emergencies could happen and if your money is invested for the long term you may be unable to access your funds when you need them the most.
No, you can withdraw money anytime nowadays from banks and your money is secured in the banks. But making profit of your money just by investing it is a good idea, if you invest your money in banks. Banks do provide such pay offs now that you get some percent of profit when you have your money in that bank. Your money is also saved with proper security in banks.
You are mistaken, there are investments that are subject to time frames and you cannot touch your money until the set time has passed, that is why it is important to know how much cash you are going to keep with you in case something happens.
Vivace92

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 12:45:17 AM

You are mistaken, there are investments that are subject to time frames and you cannot touch your money until the set time has passed, that is why it is important to know how much cash you are going to keep with you in case something happens.

Yeah right, and if we want to take before it's time surely we will get a piece of the cost that makes us lose. an example is mutual funds, I regret because it follows mutual funds, that time I took a 10-year contract, but because there is a sudden need to make I should take before the time.
ChronoLite

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 12:53:57 AM

When you Invest by Flat and get scammed you can easily trace their company and arrest them because scamming your money, but Bitcoin doesn't . Because Bitcoin is hard to trace (but it doesn't mean impossible to do) . That's why Bitcoin is a good field for scammer.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
fitty

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 01:45:13 AM

When you Invest by Flat and get scammed you can easily trace their company and arrest them because scamming your money, but Bitcoin doesn't . Because Bitcoin is hard to trace (but it doesn't mean impossible to do) . That's why Bitcoin is a good field for scammer.

Bitcoin is a field to scammer because it is decentralized. And the fact that it is not yet moderated by the government so if you lost your coin. It is hard to get it back or even trace the scammer. We do not have that security in bitcoin as in fiat. But, the risk is still in us. If we follow the proper process of sending money to others, we can lessen the risk of loosing it if we make it in public or hire an escrow etc...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
thymeow

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 08:50:38 AM

It would be better if you can invest your money, but not all. Save something in your bank then try to invest the rest. Saving is just you are saving money, banks have a little interest per annum and your money would not double in just a year. Investing with proper knowledge is much better.
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1354

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 09:16:35 AM

It would be better if you can invest your money, but not all. Save something in your bank then try to invest the rest. Saving is just you are saving money, banks have a little interest per annum and your money would not double in just a year. Investing with proper knowledge is much better.

It doesn't make sense to save a little in a bank as you mentioned it has little interest per annum.
I don't know about you guys, but I think getting or opening a brokerage account has a advantage
as well. Well you just have to pay them to buy or sell like bonds, mutual funds and other instruments.
None of us likes to gamble with our savings but the truth is there’s no such thing as a ‘no-risk’ investment.
You’re always taking on some risk when you invest, but the amount varies between different types of investment.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Przemax

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 09:48:51 AM

That depends in what to invest. If you want to invest in ponzi schemes its better not to and save your breath, money and energy.

Other than that its better to invest your money your own, because if you dont the money changers invest your money by fiscal policies if you like it or not. Your money loses value by the fiscal policies most of the time.

So its not a question if to invest, but the question is if its a willful or unwillful investements and smart or stupid investment choices.
Pages: « 1 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 [447] 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: