Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:22:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save money.  (Read 345756 times)
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:24:53 PM

Q: How to save money.

Step 1
Buy bitcoins.

Step 2
Put the bitcoins on a paper wallet.

Step 3
Ask a TRUSTED friend or family member to hold the wallet and give it back to you in 10 years.

Step 4
Sell all your btc for fiat and put the money in the bank.

Step 5
Retire with all your savings.

it is really a very good way to save some money for our future as I am and everyone is pretty sure that the price of bitcoin will be more higher after 10 years and all those who will have some coins will be richer of the world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 08:09:40 PM

Step 1
Buy bitcoins.

Step 2

Step 3
Ask a TRUSTED friend or family member to hold the wallet and give it back to you in 10 years.

Step 4

Step 5

Your step 1 depends on the price you bought at.

Step 2 is a bit skewed since most people dont know how to set it up correctly - and what other easier options there are like trezor or the other ones out there which is a plug in and go style.

Step 3 can be avoided but if youre not trusting yourself then it would have to be a family member preferred. Lot of these steps are very skewed which falls upon the last step of retiring which would be the price of what you sell it for on that time/date and if it rose drastically in the 10 years mentioned.

If it did rise in value, then by how much? Step 5 is more like a temporary retirement at best unless you have a ton in volume.

blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 09:18:55 PM

Need to have a plan how you gonna waste your money, and also need to try using this plan everytime without any useless spendings, and power of will is also necessary.
yeah the plan was important. you can make a note of how much should you save and how much can you spend. so that you will never do again waste. because you already know your way now you do not need to be confused to do shopping. you can save with a tub with a good plan
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:21:43 PM

best way of saving money is managing money or you can call it managing what you spend money on.

for example you can always cut some not necessary expenses, like gambling for example and put that money away in bank or invest it in something like bitcoin in order to have some profit also.
Such solutions seems to be unpractical when it comes to saving money and a better plan will be needed which is a predefined detailed plan.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
coin_gambler

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:22:31 PM

Step 1
Buy bitcoins.

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

Step 5

i doubt that it is the best way of saving money because it wont allow you to make any money out of the money you already have, i think it would be better to do something else

in my opinion i would go do some trading with the money i would already have because trading cryptos would give me a good chance to earn a lot of money and get knowledge about cryptos

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:24:41 PM

Step 1
Buy bitcoins.

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

Step 5

i doubt that it is the best way of saving money because it wont allow you to make any money out of the money you already have, i think it would be better to do something else

Yeah you really dont MAKE any guaranteed money out of that all you do is really just save it and you could just put it in a cold wallet because then you wouldnt have to trust a certain person/persons with your life savings.

in my opinion i would go do some trading with the money i would already have because trading cryptos would give me a good chance to earn a lot of money and get knowledge about cryptos
useless4

Activity: 389

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:39:31 PM

Step 1
Buy bitcoins.

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

Step 5

its the easiest way to save money in my opinion and it would most probably be very safe too

i think that it is vital not to gamble any of the money you have in order not to lose it all on games

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 04:17:01 AM

Step 1
Buy bitcoins.

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

Step 5

His point is that BTC price will surely shoot up 10 years from now. With the bitcoin halvings that will happen in between that 10 years, the price of BTC will be much more than what you expect.

Let's use the past of BTC as an example. Those people who bought BTC when it was just 12$ (for say), they didn't expect that it will rise up. If someone from the past invested 600$ on bitcoins, that's 50 BTC. 50 BTC is now 35000$ (at 700$/BTC rate). Maybe with a different price but this same thing can happen to you if you invest now and wait for years.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Schuyler

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 04:40:48 AM

Do not party, do not spend on girlfriend, do not go for movies on weekends, if you take care of this simple things then you can definitely save good amount of money for future.
Then you are merely existing, and not really living your life. I know that a simple life is better for us to save money, but the way you manage your money can also be a big help, even when you spend for some kinds of leisure and relaxation. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. If you can't afford to spend for your girlfriend, you don't deserve to have one. We must find ways to make our income bigger so we could allot budget for things that we need, want and dream of.
niu_noida

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 05:00:19 AM

How to save money. this is the big problem for all the people ... money is most impoertant for a good life live. so i think sor saving money not spend money extra.  only spend geninue required . by this you can save money....
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:03:30 AM

I think if you are just saving a certain amount you can easily save money, you also should try to do it with someone else so you can social control each other.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:45:10 AM

I think if you are just saving a certain amount you can easily save money, you also should try to do it with someone else so you can social control each other.
You mean you are suggesting to do it in a joint account in bank scenario? That would also help but it would not be possible here in crypto world, the only thing you can do that is just to invest your bitcoins and activate a feature of your investment sites that you cannot withdraw it until a certain time, just like a time deposit.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 09:27:48 AM

If you want to safe money you simply need to make a plan to do this, I think that is the only way to really save up money on a very good way.

But if you want to be safe while making a little income, put it in the bank and watch interest rate added in your money annually.
Banks are not enough for making a good income from our money, as the banks will give us only a small fraction of what they will earn with our money, so the better option is that you yourself learn something and start your business. You will be able to save bigger.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 12:18:42 PM

if you really want to save money you should record all your expenses and everytime you spend your money in some stuffs that are not actually included to your daily need you should plan to replace or return the money you have spent .

I think the best way for saving money is to use it in a way to make it generates for you some income , as long as its a passive one then that's a way you could start saving your money...
I think you can not just rely on income to raise money and save money. You also should have a plan for your money deposit. so that you would not do waste or spending that is not necessary. Sometimes I save is made difficult by many people
escrowboy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:14:11 PM

How to save money. this is the big problem for all the people ... money is most impoertant for a good life live. so i think sor saving money not spend money extra.  only spend geninue required . by this you can save money....

You can also save your money in bitcoin if you already bought those things you need, in that way it will make you save some money while earning a profit.
hao567tao

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:16:29 PM

good.but I prefer to earn money to change my lifestyle.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 11:26:42 PM

I feel like you're just a sig campaign spammer but you can save money by just not doing stupid stuff like gamble or anything like that because that will blow money faster than anything at all.
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 11:33:29 PM

I feel like you're just a sig campaign spammer but you can save money by just not doing stupid stuff like gamble or anything like that because that will blow money faster than anything at all.

Gambling is not saving money, its a waste of money that you are gonna loose in long run, if you want to save money then save a part of your salary in banks and some in bitcoins to grow your savings in future.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 07:14:28 AM

Gambling is not saving money, its a waste of money that you are gonna loose in long run, if you want to save money then save a part of your salary in banks and some in bitcoins to grow your savings in future.
Investing in gambling is close to savings because we know that gambling sites are profitable and they are a huge industry. Also, many gamblers are losers so you can assure your money will grow.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 07:24:31 AM

Investing in gambling is close to savings because we know that gambling sites are profitable and they are a huge industry. Also, many gamblers are losers so you can assure your money will grow.
I think investing your money in any gambling site are risky we know house is always win but its not 100% that you can make a profit.. if you invest just like betcoin.ag some hit 750,000 usd in betcoin.ag until now they didn't pay the jackpot because they can not afford.. or if betcoin.ag has an investment feature your investment to will be gone because someone a huge amount of profit..
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: