Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:29:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What if US Dollar Crashes?  (Read 57057 times)
OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:59:08 AM

I think if the dollar crashes, bitcoin will be an alternative to it. and of course, the price of bitcoin will certainly rise above 30% and make it become very famous. I also think that at that time, it was an excellent opportunity for bitcoin in order to replace the dollar, but I guess it will never happen  Grin

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jimbola3

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 07:35:36 AM

when the time comes that USD would crash,it would affect all the economic state of each country since this currency is one of the major pairs in Forex. It would also affect the price of btc since USD dropped it's value.
Yes to us dollar is major currency. But apart from that there are pound, euro, Kuwaiti dinar,etc. So it will affect the world economy but it won't have much affect like decreasing other currencies value by too much plus value of btc will increase.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 07:55:59 AM

I was thinking about this, what if the US Dollar crashes like speculated by many renowned economists around the world?
What will be it's affects on the beloved currency, BTC?
If the US Dollar crashes then the Bitcoin users who like to sell of the Dollar have to find a other currency to sell there coins for.
Not sure what the solution is going to be but it will be a real problem.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 09:04:26 AM

when the time comes that USD would crash,it would affect all the economic state of each country since this currency is one of the major pairs in Forex. It would also affect the price of btc since USD dropped it's value.
Yes to us dollar is major currency. But apart from that there are pound, euro, Kuwaiti dinar,etc. So it will affect the world economy but it won't have much affect like decreasing other currencies value by too much plus value of btc will increase.

As the dollar collapse, people will flock to Bitcoin as a modern safe haven asset. Consequently, Bitcoin will see an eruption in purchasing power and global acceptance, quickly decreasing the value of other currencies and be at the top of currencies.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 05:59:54 PM

As the dollar collapse, people will flock to Bitcoin as a modern safe haven asset. Consequently, Bitcoin will see an eruption in purchasing power and global acceptance, quickly decreasing the value of other currencies and be at the top of currencies

At the top of the monetary food chain?

Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:45:08 PM

If the US dollar crashes then I think another currency will take place instead of it, but the crash will occur only if another currency has the potential to fulfill the requirements of the world business and everyone prefer to use that currency instead of USD.
takingthis4

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:49:22 PM

If the US dollar crashes then I think another currency will take place instead of it, but the crash will occur only if another currency has the potential to fulfill the requirements of the world business and everyone prefer to use that currency instead of USD.
i doubt that a usual currency would take over then, in my opinion bitcoin would replace all the money then and more people would use it then and the price would go up really fast

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 08:00:50 PM

As the dollar collapse, people will flock to Bitcoin as a modern safe haven asset. Consequently, Bitcoin will see an eruption in purchasing power and global acceptance, quickly decreasing the value of other currencies and be at the top of currencies.

The dollar is quite strong. With the euro and the pound in some trouble the dollar is a safe have for forex traders.
If it comes under attack bitcoin may profit but there is no guarantee. Brexit did not boost bitcoins price for example.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 11:38:58 PM

The dollar is quite strong. With the euro and the pound in some trouble the dollar is a safe have for forex traders.
If it comes under attack bitcoin may profit but there is no guarantee. Brexit did not boost bitcoins price for example.

Of course a potential dollar collapse could be disastrous for the global economy and relatively beneficial for altcoins, but I can't see any scenario where dollar crashes in the present century. We all have observed over the years several perfect storms with the power enough to beat the dollar, but it has not occurred, and perhaps it never will occur.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 10:20:20 AM

Of course a potential dollar collapse could be disastrous for the global economy and relatively beneficial for altcoins, but I can't see any scenario where dollar crashes in the present century. We all have observed over the years several perfect storms with the power enough to beat the dollar, but it has not occurred, and perhaps it never will occur.
Dollars is a strong currency as USA is one of the leading nation is this world, if dollars will collapse the whole economy as well so I would say that it is almost impossible. Since I don't see that happening, it gives me security to invest with bitcoins as most of the holders of bitcoins also are from the USA and when dollars are strong bitcoin will also prosper.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 05:17:29 PM

A century is a long time.... I would be surprised if the dollar retains its position for so long, given that it has lasted a few centuries. Rise of other countries like China could be one reason for the dollar's demise

bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:39:07 PM

If the US Dollar crashes then we need to find a other currency to sell our bitcoin for because most people sold for US Dollar.
It is going to effect Bitcoin somehow but it would not be that big of a deal.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 05:01:33 PM

I doubt that dollar will crush. As all American dollar has the best promotion, that's why it is so popular in the world and well known. Dollar rules the world nowadays. So I'm sure it will not crush in nearly feature, in far future - who knows?!
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 07:29:46 PM

you are right the US dollar looks much stronger, from dozens of years a number of currencies trying to compete dollar but still the dollar has its own royal place in the field of finance.
AioFox

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 07:49:23 PM

The Anglo - American world power is the strongest and current ruling world power; for the US Dollar to crush, then that world power would have to be taken down and their economy brought to a stop. Besides, a lot of gold has been stored up securely in a vault, and gold would always be valuable to people worldwide so the dollar cannot break.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:15:34 PM

I doubt that dollar will crush. As all American dollar has the best promotion, that's why it is so popular in the world and well known. Dollar rules the world nowadays. So I'm sure it will not crush in nearly feature, in far future - who knows?!

The US debt has grown to big, in time, it could be 1 year or 10 years, it will crash, it's inevitable. Question is if will we be prepared because the impact will be very large.
For the US but also for other countries.
coin_gambler

Activity: 462

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:52:00 PM

then there would be a great possibility for bitcoin to grow in my opinion, it would definitely change usd then in my opinion

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 09:05:41 PM

then there would be a great possibility for bitcoin to grow in my opinion, it would definitely change usd then in my opinion

yeah if not any other currency come to the arena then I think bitcoin will have the chance to become the next world currency but for that it will require the acceptance of the governements and banks etc.

Hire me for your campaign management
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:18:13 AM

yeah if not any other currency come to the arena then I think bitcoin will have the chance to become the next world currency but for that it will require the acceptance of the governements and banks etc.
We don't need banks but we need government to respect bitcoins and I don't long that government will legalize bitcoins as it does not fit with the requirements of the AMLC that requires every payment system to comply with the KYC Policy.

In that matter, I guess waves can help us as they have the features of KYC in their platform.

Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1175

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:32:08 AM

Well, I don't think that bitcoin could become world currency, the price of bitcoin or its value keeps on moving and it is drastic, which I think will not be good for the world economy and in import export.. But anyway, back to the topic, if the dollar would crash, I think it won't have much effect to bitcoin, If it crash, we could consider euro or other currency..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: