Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:26:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to earn Bitcoins?  (Read 279518 times)
CanIHazBitcoin777

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 02:49:37 PM

to start making bitcoin the best way is to join a singinture campain
to grow your bitcoin i recommend trading(must have a high capital for easy earning, you also have to know what you are doing) or holding(long-term way to earn money)
Everybody is suggesting signature campaign. But I find it too difficult to reply in forums in a meaningful way. Because only for a reason other than making bitcoin we can make meaningful constructive posts. Just for money no one can make good posts.

I can do both, see a meaningful post also gets readed more. I bet you just read this post right now.

It is a good way to make money, some guys earn thousands of $ monthly from it. But with the gift of a quick hand.
namelessname

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 03:56:45 PM

to grow your bitcoin i recommend trading(must have a high capital for easy earning, you also have to know what you are doing) or holding(long-term way to earn money)
Everybody is suggesting signature campaign. But I find it too difficult to reply in forums in a meaningful way. Because only for a reason other than making bitcoin we can make meaningful constructive posts. Just for money no one can make good posts.

I can do both, see a meaningful post also gets readed more. I bet you just read this post right now.

It is a good way to make money, some guys earn thousands of $ monthly from it. But with the gift of a quick hand.

yah i agree. usually some of them already post quite often and have quality content. so signing up or not does not make a different as they are already hitting the target easily. the btc is just a little bonus for them. i also like this way cause it keep this forum going too.
fujiso6

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 04:59:01 PM

signature campaign maybe is best way to earn bitcoin.. but for newbie like me. still earn bitcoin from faucet,,
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 05:09:13 PM

signature campaign maybe is best way to earn bitcoin.. but for newbie like me. still earn bitcoin from faucet,,

You just need time to achive your member or full member rank and after that lets join with the signature campaign, but why not to using GPT sites there are many GPT siite out there that paid  with bitcoin, moreover if you live in usa,canada or united kingdom you can earn 5$ or even more just filled out the surveys and watching some kind of video
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 05:49:05 PM

You just need time to achive your member or full member rank and after that lets join with the signature campaign, but why not to using GPT sites there are many GPT siite out there that paid  with bitcoin, moreover if you live in usa,canada or united kingdom you can earn 5$ or even more just filled out the surveys and watching some kind of video

I would say enjoy the forum until full member.   It allows you time to learn about the forum and how to make a constructive post.  As if you have crap posts most of the good campaigns will not want you.

And it may seem like a long time to get to full member but it really is not horrible.  It can be done in 9 activity changes if my math is correct.
abramsaro

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 07:20:38 PM

best way to earn bitcoin is earn to earn fiat and convert it on some reputable exchange. it is easiest and mainly safest way and you had full control over it.)
jinekimi

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 08:27:54 PM

best way to earn bitcoin is enroll signature and twitter campaign,
also trading with alternative coins with high volume
but don't try any investor based game i think it's always end with scam
ayajmadya

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 09:01:46 PM

for me the best way earn bitcoin is joined sig camp,faucet, gambling but for gambling im not reccomended is have risk you losing your money
kirtimart

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 09:16:29 PM

the best way to earn bitcoin is enroll signature and also trading with alternative coins with high volume
but don't try any investor based game i think it's always end with scam
BurstIncomeAsset

Activity: 504
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 10:22:56 PM

yah i agree. usually some of them already post quite often and have quality content. so signing up or not does not make a different as they are already hitting the target easily. the btc is just a little bonus for them. i also like this way cause it keep this forum going too.

Exactly, it can be a hobby or it can be full time job.

If a person wants to take higher risk, then try out gambling and investing.
prodigy8

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 11:25:23 PM

maybe from signature campaign at this forum is choice/.

how do i sign up for a signature campaign??

To sign up in a signature campaign it is simple and easy.
Firstly read the rules of the sig campaign that you want to join.
Change the signature if needed, and post in the format is mentioned in OP, like your post count until that time, btc address etc..
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 11:27:34 PM

trading and signatue campaign is the best way today

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
CanIHazBitcoin777

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 12:00:30 AM

I think its just much easier to gamble.

Sure you could lose, but you can also win a lot more. Lucky gamblers always get rich  Cheesy
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 01:03:40 AM

Sure you could lose, but you can also win a lot more. Lucky gamblers always get rich  Cheesy
yeah, but that's only the top 0.01%.  The rest of us have bad experiences with gambling Tongue
CanIHazBitcoin777

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 01:05:36 AM

yeah, but that's only the top 0.01%.  The rest of us have bad experiences with gambling Tongue

I dont and I dont consider myself an expert gambler. I am jsut a lucky guy, and believe me I lost plenty in the past but my luck has reversed!!!
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 04:16:30 AM

I think you understood wrongly about gambling. The winning % is very low and even after winning many people again lost all those money in gambling itself so gambling is ok just for fun purpose but not for making money or to become rich from gambling.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 07:16:30 AM

I dont and I dont consider myself an expert gambler. I am jsut a lucky guy, and believe me I lost plenty in the past but my luck has reversed!!!

well this does not mean that all of us should lose big amount of money because you're lucky, it's all about odds, if they aren't favorable you simply avoid that thing

better to go with a steady income, that is not based on pure luck
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 10:04:20 AM

What kind of spirit do you have and you say that lol.

Head on to Gambling section and read some thread there about majority of people experienced in gambling world.

Lucky gamblers will not get rich, it will just turn them to much more greed because of luck.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
dollarneed

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 10:29:50 AM

best way to earn bitcoin is earn to earn fiat and convert it on some reputable exchange. it is easiest and mainly safest way and you had full control over it.)

this is exactly what I have been doing recently, as for me earn dollar from internet is more easy than earn bitcoin except signature campaign,earning dollar with my method and strategy and than convert it to the bitcoin thats good because bitcoin's fee for withdraw is smallest than the other payment processor
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 10:35:12 AM

this is exactly what I have been doing recently, as for me earn dollar from internet is more easy than earn bitcoin except signature campaign,earning dollar with my method and strategy and than convert it to the bitcoin thats good because bitcoin's fee for withdraw is smallest than the other payment processor

Converting like he was saying is not mainly the easiest way to earn btc's. Bitcoin price are not stable and even you had a full contol of it the one you will control here is your guessing ability and I found it hard in my part lol.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: