Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:13:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to earn Bitcoins?  (Read 279518 times)
LMGTFY

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 08:51:28 AM

We're not talking about life, we're talking about the system you promote - a system which is not 100% risk free, due to the risk that you default. By not acknowledging the risk you represent,  you are pretending you are 100% trustworthy. Clearly you are not (you'll recall that the first time I raised this with you I used the example of US government bonds - and how even they can not be considered risk free due to the risk that the US government defaults). If that were the case people would be able to claim that ponzis were 100% safe - they continued paying out right up to the point when the promoter decided not to pay out any more.

Why do you argument with a ponzi if my site is not a ponzi?
If you are not able to argument about my system then you are out of topic.
A ponzi is a risky system and i do not contest it.

I don't claim your site is a ponzi. I've highlighted the relevant part of my argument above. I'm using ponzis as an example showing where your bizarre belief leads - if your belief (that the risk of a party defaulting shouldn't be included as "risk") was accepted, then there would be repercussions - ponzis, for example, would echo your arguments and claim that they were 100% safe - because we can now ignore the risk that the ponzi operator runs away with all the money. Since this is all ponzis do, ponzis would be - by your definition - safe. Because we shouldn't count operator or exchange risk as a risk.

This space intentionally left blank.
Bifta

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 09:16:46 AM

I saw that your project is based on U2 miner.
To dispel any doubts, publish evidence that the miner works and you makes income from it. I think it can help many people to believe that really there is "something behind it".
Otherwise, you'll still be met with similar criticism.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 09:48:56 AM

it's an endless talk.
We do not talk about the same thing.
I talk about the system and you talk about the system owner...
Of course nothing is risk free...
signature campaign are then in same way not risk free
you publish and it is not sure that you will be paid.

I have paid my hosting for 2 years and it is a risk that the host fall down.
I talk about my system.
My system is "risk free".

if you find the single risk in my system I will send back all investment and profit and close my site.
Unfortubnately for you you will not find because it is impossible to find a risk with a "risk free" system.

Ok...I agree you take the risk that I'm a scammer.
But this has nothing to see with my system.
If I want scam I have no need to run a scam site.
I sell ad-space and close my sites and disappear...
Why should I start to scam after 20 years webmastering?
You make me laugh like many other ones before you.

See mellowads...
it is down and all the advisers risk to loose all the invested sach and all publishers risk never see their publisher cash.
And we can all admit that the system is "risk free"...
the risk is aside...it's a perfect exemple.
With my system it is exactly the same...
The risk is aside...
And if something bad would happen...
the "pain" would be bigger for me that for the investors...

If you are not able to understand what I mean about "risk free" then I can not help you more...
I hope my investors have understood...what means "risk free"

We are talking about the same thing - the system. You are a part of your system. You will recall that when we first discussed this the example I used was of the US government - even US government bonds can not be described as "risk free" because of the risk that the US government defaults.

You say that signature campaigns are not risk free - that is correct. It is also a red herring. Campaign managers running signature campaigns are not governments - why should they be less likely to default?

"Risk free" has a specific meaning.  I understand what that meaning is. You do not appear to. At least, I assume that that is the explanation - it is possible you understand perfectly well what it means, but choose to pretend otherwise. I linked to a Wikipedia article that explains "risk free bond" when we first discussed this. You should read it. It describes a theoretical investment used in modelling because actual risk free investments don't exist. Not even signature campaigns.

With your system there is a risk that you default. Pretending otherwise is dishonest and scammy. You have a choice whether to misapply existing terms to deceive your "investors". I hope you choose instead to be honest.

Ok I will rename it differently:
My system is "risk free" but it is "not risk free" for investors because the sky can fall on our head...(refering to Asterix and Obelix)

I saw that your project is based on U2 miner.
To dispel any doubts, publish evidence that the miner works and you makes income from it. I think it can help many people to believe that really there is "something behind it".
Otherwise, you'll still be met with similar criticism.

Thanks very good example:(but has nothing to see with the "risk free" system...it has to see with the risky system
The site is based around the U2...and the free claiming...and the co-mining.

The profit from the U2 is dust or even perhaps nothing.
BZW the U2 is at this moment not working...Sometimes it works and sometimes not.
I have not yet found why.
About the co-mining...so far nobeddy is interested.

And above all this...the system makes profit...
The problem is not the dusty profit from the U2.
The problem is the success of the site and the future information about the U2 miner.
Why should information only come from here?

LMGTFY

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 09:58:56 AM

My system is "risk free" but it is "not risk free" for investors because the sky can fall on our head...(refering to Asterix and Obelix)

Excellent - but your system is not risk free. You are a part of your system. You are a risk. You may default. You may have your wallet hacked, for example (I assume you don't have insurance to cover such an eventuality? I assume you're in no way regulated?) If we discount "you" as a risk, we'd then have to discount MtGox (the exchange) as a risk, and discount ponzi operators as a risk. In real life this is not how risk is assessed. In real life this is why government bonds are not risk free (even though they're the closest we can get to a risk free investment - and even then, governments can and do default).

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 12:28:20 PM

life is full of risks
like you mentioned one example

If we discount "you" as a risk, we'd then have to discount MtGox (the exchange) as a risk

good example

but life is full of this

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

LMGTFY

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 02:27:27 PM

life is full of risks
like you mentioned one example

If we discount "you" as a risk, we'd then have to discount MtGox (the exchange) as a risk

good example

but life is full of this

And investment in particular - we tolerate risk in the hope of receiving a reward. But that doesn't mean we should ignore "investments" that make false claims.

ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 03:14:06 PM

Yes if Im going to gamble, I will choose sports betting especially in basketball and besides I even have a thread for prediction picks with analyzation on some of my games.

Another one that worth to gamble is biy investing in bitcoin. To became familiarize just seek a guide from an advance trader to help you read the charts.

so gamble do you think is the best way to get bitcoin?  I myself like to gamble and I think tennis is the easiest in the appeal basketball Smiley
Every time you gamble, do you do research beforehand for the game that you will bet on? And also, in the end, do you make a profit, or have you made a loss?

if I bet on tennis, to be honest I never do research. but if I betting on football I always analyze Smiley

tn211

Activity: 778
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 03:24:01 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2015, 06:49:11 AM by tn211

Doing faucets, doing tasks and getting free giveaways in my opinion.

Also you can do some surveys, which are quite nice to be honest.
Bifta

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 05:12:40 PM

doing faucets, doing tasks and getting free giveaways in my opinion.

Giveaways and faucets that's the easiest way, plus typing captcha Wink

Someone told me that tasks can be profitable, but that is dependent from your location - USA, Canada and UK maybe can get some, but others.. i doubt..
lethalethereal

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 05:17:31 PM

playing gambling bitoin
or invest in scams
but first earn bitcoins at faucets Wink
Hope this helps
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 08:07:30 PM

Yes if Im going to gamble, I will choose sports betting especially in basketball and besides I even have a thread for prediction picks with analyzation on some of my games.

Another one that worth to gamble is biy investing in bitcoin. To became familiarize just seek a guide from an advance trader to help you read the charts.

so gamble do you think is the best way to get bitcoin?  I myself like to gamble and I think tennis is the easiest in the appeal basketball Smiley
Every time you gamble, do you do research beforehand for the game that you will bet on? And also, in the end, do you make a profit, or have you made a loss?

if I bet on tennis, to be honest I never do research. but if I betting on football I always analyze Smiley

in tennis for now is easy bet on djokovic that man kick ass for now unless someone stops him but from looks of things that wont happen any time soon

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 09:26:46 PM

Excellent - but your system is not risk free. You are a part of your system. You are a risk. You may default. You may have your wallet hacked, for example (I assume you don't have insurance to cover such an eventuality? I assume you're in no way regulated?) If we discount "you" as a risk, we'd then have to discount MtGox (the exchange) as a risk, and discount ponzi operators as a risk. In real life this is not how risk is assessed. In real life this is why government bonds are not risk free (even though they're the closest we can get to a risk free investment - and even then, governments can and do default).

My system is risk free but not your investment.(lol)

sakira

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 04:23:20 AM

in tennis for now is easy bet on djokovic that man kick ass for now unless someone stops him but from looks of things that wont happen any time soon
Novak djokovic always have the odds are poor, but I always bet for djokovic quite a lot and always wins Smiley
LMGTFY

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 09:02:37 AM

How exactly is your system risk free? Is there a trusted third-party hedge against the risk that you default? Are you able to name this insurance provider so that a potential investor can independently assess your claim and so investors can reclaim their investment from the insurance provider in the event they lose contact with you? Or is it the case that if you disappear, the funds that investors have invested also disappear? Or do you still not regard "you" as part of "your system"?

chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 09:22:35 AM

@winspiral

I think it's been a months now since you are promoting your scheme and still you don't give up. Why it needs to force people to believe you. If they not believe in you eventhough you explain then just give up and continue your investment system with your current investors today to make them vouch you in the future.

Just a suggestion and no offense meant.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 09:38:16 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2015, 09:50:57 AM by winspiral

How exactly is your system risk free? Is there a trusted third-party hedge against the risk that you default? Are you able to name this insurance provider so that a potential investor can independently assess your claim and so investors can reclaim their investment from the insurance provider in the event they lose contact with you? Or is it the case that if you disappear, the funds that investors have invested also disappear? Or do you still not regard "you" as part of "your system"?

You are 100% right.

If I disappear...all investment disappears...
This does not mean that my system is "not risk free"
My system is "risk free" but not my managing.
I have already seen:
Risk free babby seats.
This does not mean that the babby is 100% sagfe in this seat.

it is same about our discussion.

I propose 2 systems.
A is a risk free system
B is a risky system.

I agree that it is risky to invest in both because all the reasons you talk about.

To resume:
it is risky to invest in winspiral's risk free system...(lol)

@winspiral

I think it's been a months now since you are promoting your scheme and still you don't give up. Why it needs to force people to believe you. If they not believe in you eventhough you explain then just give up and continue your investment system with your current investors today to make them vouch you in the future.

Just a suggestion and no offense meant.

@ chaser15

I force noboddy to believe me.
I talk about my "systems" here and about their progress.
People are of course free to talk about.
The problem if someone talks about in a wrong way...is not to force the writer to change opinion,but it is that other people can be mislead about my systems.

I can not for example without reaction let here saying that my systems are ponzi shemes.

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 12:28:59 PM

The best way to hunt bitcoin must be working for bitcoin. Bitcoin is also equal into money and it is not possible always we can get a huge amount of free bitcoin. But we can get paid in bitcoin in large amounts.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 02:29:59 PM

@ chaser15

I force noboddy to believe me.
I talk about my "systems" here and about their progress.
People are of course free to talk about.
The problem if someone talks about in a wrong way...is not to force the writer to change opinion,but it is that other people can be mislead about my systems.

I can not for example without reaction let here saying that my systems are ponzi shemes.

So be it then.

Already have an investor? Why don't drag them here to somehow vouch your investment scheme are working fine so that you don't have to transfer talks to anyone that you consider didn't understand your so called scheme.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Financial_Genius

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 03:06:43 PM

Gambling!
ANdr0id

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 03:16:32 PM

Gambling!
This is not the way to make any coin. You will lose it faster than you when you started out. A lot of people here can agree with that.
Just trading on the market is considered a gamble in itself right now  Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: