Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:49:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to earn Bitcoins?  (Read 279515 times)
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 11:48:48 AM

Hello

There are quite a few different ways to earn coins fast.

I think that one of the best ways is to offer a service that is in demand. For example logo design. If you really have the skill and talent and can show people that your designs are unique you can surely make ten dollars easily.

Cheers

Yes agree with you or any skill you want to offered. Nowadays I see demand for coding, programming or any related to that profession.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 10:07:39 AM

bitcoin mining, altcoin mining, bitcoin trade and signature campaigns in this forums.  
Bitcoin mining? That doesn't seem like a great idea to me. Unless you have a really powerful Bitcoin miner, or own a Bitcoin mining farm, then all you're really doing is wasting your time and money. Altcoin mining is a better option if you pick the right altcoin.

current is better to mine alt rather then btc
bigger profit

trading them for btc and btc to some promising alt is good to you may have big income in this

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 05:02:38 AM

Even an expensive mining rigs, I think bitcoin mining is really not profitable now. What the sense of having an expensive rigs if other factors are not suit to start your mining method.

Yeah I would agree with you. Mining will not create that much impact in profit. As a Sr.member  this tread owner can go with some nicely paying signature campaign and he can do trading on bitcoins and then If he is IT guy means He can do logo designing or web designing for bitcoin.
planetroving (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:05:50 PM

Even an expensive mining rigs, I think bitcoin mining is really not profitable now. What the sense of having an expensive rigs if other factors are not suit to start your mining method.

Yeah I would agree with you. Mining will not create that much impact in profit. As a Sr.member  this tread owner can go with some nicely paying signature campaign and he can do trading on bitcoins and then If he is IT guy means He can do logo designing or web designing for bitcoin.
Signature Campaign? Check. Earning Bitcoin there.
Trading? Check. Not really earning any Bitcoin.
Logo designing or web designing? Nope. Maybe I can in the future, but currently I do not have the time for it. Too busy doing other stuff. Tongue
Proxiebuier

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 01:26:43 PM

bitcoin mining, altcoin mining, bitcoin trade and signature campaigns in this forums.  
Bitcoin mining? That doesn't seem like a great idea to me. Unless you have a really powerful Bitcoin miner, or own a Bitcoin mining farm, then all you're really doing is wasting your time and money. Altcoin mining is a better option if you pick the right altcoin.

bigger profit

trading them for btc and btc to some promising alt is good to you may have big income in this

some month ago i try mining altcoin, called droidzcoin and im lose 0.1btc i try buying at ICO price and still get lose
after it i try mining other altcoin and lose again,,

i think better to buy bitcoin and trade it  Wink
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:51:04 PM

bigger profit

some month ago i try mining altcoin, called droidzcoin and im lose 0.1btc i try buying at ICO price and still get lose

My experience in mine altcoin also pretty bad, I was never profitable and always lose. when I rented rigs never ROI.

I agree, it's better trading altcoin or bitcoin.

KIMMY91

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Keep Calm and Get Your Own Some Bitcoin

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:56:27 PM

Is there some way to earn Bitcoins quickly?

Mining seems to be too far ahead of me, and faucets give out very little.

Any suggestions?

For me, even faucet give out very little, but from faucet i had been won around 300k satoshi. I was playing bitvest.io on that time. Thats feeling great for me, start from small amount, then goes to quite huge amount.
Thanks
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 03:35:18 PM

bigger profit

My experience in mine altcoin also pretty bad, I was never profitable and always lose. when I rented rigs never ROI.

It's very risky on a lot of them.  They are pump/dump, if you hold to long ... you are stuck with a coin that is diving in price.   Some do get in on the upswing and make very good profits.  But it's highly risky.

BTC is much more stable long term it's a safer bet.  But it normally does not have the swings altcoins do.  So traders still go after altcoins.
lama-hunter

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 02:45:56 AM

Any suggestions?

-

Even an expensive mining rigs, I think bitcoin mining is reallyprofitable now. What the sense of having an expensive rigs if other factors are not suit to start your mining method.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 04:01:28 AM

The best way earn bitcoin must be signature campaign. But only limited spots so getting a spot must be so competitive. We must need good post quality to get a spot and to continue in signature campaign.
lama-hunter

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 04:08:56 AM

Haha  Grin Maybe the Mining Game is also very interesting Wink I can give u a good tip or advise for free if your interested for that Wink

Just send me an PM and i can give you the Details Wink Would be great to have other Partners over here within this Service.

regards
lama-hunter
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 04:19:00 AM

Any suggestions?

-

Even an expensive mining rigs, I think bitcoin mining is reallyprofitable now. What the sense of having an expensive rigs if other factors are not suit to start your mining method.

It all depends we cannot make a blanket statement mining is profitable or unprofitable.  There are individual things with each miner that determine this.

If you tell your electricity and if you have import tax/vat most miners can give you a decent idea if you would be profitable as of now.   Down the road it's all speculation.  But many such as me love it.
defaultking

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 05:38:35 AM

Check out my faucetlist. Just made some updates to the list and the site. Freebitcoinrotator.ga
ronaldo40
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:31:11 AM

bigger profit

It's very risky on a lot of them.  They are pump/dump, if you hold to long ... you are stuck with a coin that is diving in price.   Some do get in on the upswing and make very good profits.  But it's highly risky.

BTC is much more stable long term it's a safer bet.  But it normally does not have the swings altcoins do.  So traders still go after altcoins.

all must have risks. but altcoin trade better make a profit compared with a trade bitcoin it in my opinion. because bitcoin trades must have a lot of capital

crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:42:58 AM

Keep it simple at first, just buy .1- 1 every payday. What ever you want hunk you can afford to loose. Eventually you will either be satisfied with your holdings or start gambling in the alt coin market. Been here 3 years, a member for 2 and I learn something new everyday. Honestly my life has become Bitcoin Wink still trying to learn how not to loose it...

shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:50:43 AM

The best way earn bitcoin must be signature campaign. But only limited spots so getting a spot must be so competitive. We must need good post quality to get a spot and to continue in signature campaign.

it's a good method, i do it too
i earning 0.01-0.035/week from signature campaign and i think it's a good value, because i get it free Smiley
just set aside some time to go online and post things that are interesting and we can also take the science of each thread

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 09:43:14 AM

bigger profit

all must have risks. but altcoin trade better make a profit compared with a trade bitcoin it in my opinion. because bitcoin trades must have a lot of capital

Look at percentage of gain just holding BTC today.  I would argue it's safer and still can have decent percentages in a pretty small time were almost about to 400 dollars again.   

Take alt coins most are not worth much at all it's pump/dump.  Not long term and also a lot of people lose on altcoins.  A argument could be made for everyone who gained off the altcoin there was a person who lost by buying it.  So not all win.
ronaldo40
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 10:01:23 AM

Look at percentage of gain just holding BTC today.  I would argue it's safer and still can have decent percentages in a pretty small time were almost about to 400 dollars again.   

Take alt coins most are not worth much at all it's pump/dump.  Not long term and also a lot of people lose on altcoins.  A argument could be made for everyone who gained off the altcoin there was a person who lost by buying it.  So not all win.

trade bitcoin is more safe and it will not happen scam. but trade altcoin more options and you can get profit every day, because I did it.
at least I should have 1 BTC to play bitcoin trades, so profits really feels Smiley

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 12:22:37 PM

bigger profit

i know some miner that mine for several month some leocoin and earn quite a bit on it
i know that it hard to pick good alt but that is beauty of it if you pick right one you will earn a lot

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 05:10:47 PM

bigger profit

i know some miner that mine for several month some leocoin and earn quite a bit on it
i know that it hard to pick good alt but that is beauty of it if you pick right one you will earn a lot
The lesson learned is, ICO's mostly turn into scams.
Nowadays many coins are just copies and bring nothing new. But can be profitable if you do your research.
Bitcoin will probably always be #1 in coins as every other coin converts into btc. Followed by litecoin and peercoin.

Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: