Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:43:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095078 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 01:13:51 AM

Then, are all the photos taken from space and the ISS fakes too? All of them?
I mean - this could have worked before mankind went into space, but now? How long will they still try with this flat earth scam?

I agree that flat earth is wrong. But how do we know? If we are not astronauts or part of the team who actually send people into space, how do we really know? They all might be lying, right? The old pictures look fake. The science of making fake pictures look real, has improved way faster than space flight. Just look at all the movies.

How do we know for sure that we are in space?

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 01:18:04 AM

OP, may i ask how much you earn per month and how much you would be willing to invest to proof without a doubt (!!) that flat earth is real and everything else a hoax?

There are several methods of doing so depending on how much money you are willing to spend.

Put your money where your mouth is!

This thread is about rockets and fraud. Like the fraud perpetrated on the British taxpayer by the Royal Aircraft Establishment with their BLACK ARROW rocket program in the 1960's.

That is fine no problem.
But don't you want to answer my questions? If you dont want to do it in public you could also send me a pm.

Question goes to all FE's

does not need to spend a penny proving it, a working scale model of FE already exists, but no working scale model of hollow or sphere earth can be produced with bodies of water Wink look up the recreation of the ancient greek antikythera mechanism or produce working scale models of either sphere or hollow earth, now thats what will cost Wink

And flat earth sits exactly on what?

Does flat earth extend infinitely in all directions?

Is the dome made of glass?

Flat earth people have hollow earth heads.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 01:51:29 AM

OP, may i ask how much you earn per month and how much you would be willing to invest to proof without a doubt (!!) that flat earth is real and everything else a hoax?

There are several methods of doing so depending on how much money you are willing to spend.

This thread is about rockets and fraud. Like the fraud perpetrated on the British taxpayer by the Royal Aircraft Establishment with their BLACK ARROW rocket program in the 1960's.

That is fine no problem.
But don't you want to answer my questions? If you dont want to do it in public you could also send me a pm.

does not need to spend a penny proving it, a working scale model of FE already exists, but no working scale model of hollow or sphere earth can be produced with bodies of water Wink look up the recreation of the ancient greek antikythera mechanism or produce working scale models of either sphere or hollow earth, now thats what will cost Wink

Smiley

something wrong with a similar concept to sphere earth? floating in space, potentially infinite potentially made of all sorts if you believe the tales, personally i like the idea that we are inside noahs ark and we maybe we did stem from adam and eve, just maybe not as naturally as we are today Wink circumstances of today are in no way finite, we have very little actual evidence to work with, but just accepting 1 concept out of the 3 without physical evidence is madness, my belief is i dont have much of a clue but i like the idea of flat earth more than the other 2 Smiley

hey your entitled to your opinion but we think the same about the closed minds of nay sayers and doubters, theres a reason your taught this stuff at a young age, so you accept it and believe it without any evidence, just hearsay then when questioned your stockholm syndrome / programing kicks in :/
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 04:01:47 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2016, 10:45:49 AM by notbatman

That is fine no problem.

Rockets & fraud or bust dude, there's a thread for Flat Earth Q&A in the off-topic section.

Not sure why you are so passive-aggressive, but you started talking about rocket hoax because of flat earth.

Here is your op

Of coarse you ask "but why would they lie, I don't understand". They lie because they're hiding the fact the Earth is flat and there is no space to travel to or in. We're inside a giant underwater terrarium and atmospheric life is an artificially created novelty.

Throwing money at the question of whether the Earth is flat or not isn't going to prove shit. If you want proof just do some research, there's literally hundreds of different proofs that its flat and it wont cost you a dime.

It is funny that you conclude everything that doesnt support FE as a hoax but if it supports FE it can only be true.

If the Earth really is flat then how credible is "evidence" that shows that it's a spinning globe? Then you accuse me of supporting all argument for FE as true, bullshit. I just stated that some arguments are controlled opposition just a few posts up not to mention that many ideas and theories put forth by researchers are unintentionally based on bad assumptions and miscalculations.

But hey, nice job painting me up as a clown.

So the idea behind my question is to make your own research (im not talking about watching youtube videos).
But to do so, you have to gather money to start your research.

Looks like the idea behind your question is to frame me as somebody whose only source of information is whacky YouTube videos despite numerous posts showing otherwise. You then go on to tell me I have to gather money? Nice, so then you can paint me as charlatan who's just trying to make quick buck.

And yes im talking about real science and research (i.e. building a vehicle to crash against the glass dome/flying over the northpole etc. pp.).
No Youtube.com videos, no URL Links, No Memes.

Real science like Airy's failure experiment that proves without a shadow of a doubt that Earth is not spinning and motionless? Oh and good work in promoting the controlled oppositions strawman that the dome is made of glass and not a Damascus type of nickel-iron steel (gold colour due to oxide) like the evidence shows it to be. As for flying over the magnetic mountain at the north-pole, forget it; flights over are forbidden and the magnetic field is probably too strong and will fuck up the plane anyways.

I can only conclude from your answer that you either have zero money or are scared that FE is just a hoax.

Yes lets make money the issue here instead of trying to argue any facts or the overwhelming amount of research and evidence that shows the globe earth theory is a carefully crafted hoax.

There is no possible argument why we shouldnt gather money to pay for conclusive and accurate proof of FE.
What can you believe more then your own eyes? (funny that you said that yourself several times in the FE thread)

Money, money, money gather money? Proof the earth is flat that you can see with your own eyes has been posted and pointed out many times in this thread.

btw. do you mind to post this also on the FE websites and forums on the internet?
maybe we might be able to gather a good chunk and build our own satellite or something?

Oh yes I'll go sign up with the statist controlled opposition FE sties right away; fuck off.
Again with the money, what do you work for a fucking bank or something? Also how many times have I stated that satellites are a hoax and a fraud already.
michnelli6

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 06:56:23 AM

LOL who is at the end of the flat earth ? I mean which country , hehe ?
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 07:24:21 AM

Antarctica isn't a continent it's a ring that surrounds the Earth and holds in the oceans and beyond the ring is the wall of the dome. The Antarctic Ring is governed by the UN and the Antarctic Treaty System that includes almost all countries. The ATS forbids any unsanctioned ventures and anybody who violates it will be met with military force.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 11:16:29 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2016, 01:54:45 PM by criptix

That is fine no problem.

Rockets & fraud or bust dude, there's a thread for Flat Earth Q&A in the off-topic section.

Not sure why you are so passive-aggressive, but you started talking about rocket hoax because of flat earth.

Here is your op

Of coarse you ask "but why would they lie, I don't understand". They lie because they're hiding the fact the Earth is flat and there is no space to travel to or in. We're inside a giant underwater terrarium and atmospheric life is an artificially created novelty.

Throwing money at the question of whether the Earth is flat or not isn't going to prove shit. If you want proof just do some research, there's literally hundreds of different proofs that its flat and it wont cost you a dime.

It is funny that you conclude everything that doesnt support FE as a hoax but if it supports FE it can only be true.

If the Earth really is flat then how credible is "evidence" that shows that it's a spinning globe? Then you accuse me of supporting all argument for FE as true, bullshit. I just stated that some arguments are controlled opposition just a few posts up not to mention that many ideas and theories put forth by researchers are unintentionally based on bad assumptions and miscalculations.

But hey, nice job painting me up as a clown.

So the idea behind my question is to make your own research (im not talking about watching youtube videos).
But to do so, you have to gather money to start your research.

Looks like the idea behind your question is to frame me as somebody whose only source of information is whacky YouTube videos despite numerous posts showing otherwise. You then go on to tell me I have to gather money? Nice, so then you can paint me as charlatan who's just trying to make quick buck.

And yes im talking about real science and research (i.e. building a vehicle to crash against the glass dome/flying over the northpole etc. pp.).
No Youtube.com videos, no URL Links, No Memes.

Real science like Airy's failure experiment that proves without a shadow of a doubt that Earth is not spinning and motionless? Oh and good work in promoting the controlled oppositions strawman that the dome is made of glass and not a Damascus type of nickel-iron steel (gold colour due to oxide) like the evidence shows it to be. As for flying over the magnetic mountain at the north-pole, forget it; flights over are forbidden and the magnetic field is probably too strong and will fuck up the plane anyways.

I can only conclude from your answer that you either have zero money or are scared that FE is just a hoax.

Yes lets make money the issue here instead of trying to argue any facts or the overwhelming amount of research and evidence that shows the globe earth theory is a carefully crafted hoax.

There is no possible argument why we shouldnt gather money to pay for conclusive and accurate proof of FE.
What can you believe more then your own eyes? (funny that you said that yourself several times in the FE thread)

Money, money, money gather money? Proof the earth is flat that you can see with your own eyes has been posted and pointed out many times in this thread.

btw. do you mind to post this also on the FE websites and forums on the internet?
maybe we might be able to gather a good chunk and build our own satellite or something?

Oh yes I'll go sign up with the statist controlled opposition FE sties right away; fuck off.
Again with the money, what do you work for a fucking bank or something? Also how many times have I stated that satellites are a hoax and a fraud already.

Antarctica isn't a continent it's a ring that surrounds the Earth and holds in the oceans and beyond the ring is the wall of the dome. The Antarctic Ring is governed by the UN and the Antarctic Treaty System that includes almost all countries. The ATS forbids any unsanctioned ventures and anybody who violates it will be met with military force.

How do you know?
Did you fly a drone there and got shot?
Why dont you fly a drone with a cam there?

Why wont we build a aircraft to crash into the nickel iron dome?

Why are you trying to build your defenses of youtube videos?
You didnt understood airys failure experiment as much as you didnt understood the majority of your "proofs". (Which you mostly watched from youtube - like every of your proofs contain watch this youtube/picutre/meme)

That is why i adviced you to make something that is more obvious (  crashing an aircraft into your whatever dome, flying to the outer ice ring of antartica ).

Instead your are attacking me based on delusional reasons.
Human and good faith my ass.

/edit

how can you forget the half page long reply to me before michnelli6's post?
not to speak about your post's in the other threads.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 11:54:16 AM

How do you know?

You didnt understood airys failure experiment as much as you didnt understood the majority of your "proofs". (Which you mostly watched from youtube - like every of your proofs contain watch this youtube/picutre/meme)

That is why i adviced you to make something that is more obvious (  crashing an aircraft into your whatever dome, flying to the outer ice ring of antartica ).

He is a troll. Maybe he doesn't know that he is being used as a troll. But more than likely he does.

He is attempting to start or grow a minority group to get money from government.

Smiley

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 12:11:50 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2016, 01:01:20 PM by notbatman

How do you know?

That is why i adviced you to make something that is more obvious (  crashing an aircraft into your whatever dome, flying to the outer ice ring of antartica ).

This is a no-nonsense response to michnelli6's question about the ends of earth, how in the world could it possibly be an "attack" on you?

...and you call me delusional. LOL
althunteruk

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 12:27:47 PM

How do you know?

That is why i adviced you to make something that is more obvious (  crashing an aircraft into your whatever dome, flying to the outer ice ring of antartica ).

try and google for Antarctic Treaty System you will not find much about why every country is part of it and what they actually do its a mystery as noone ever talks about it. ever.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 01:07:40 PM

How do you know?

try and google for Antarctic Treaty System you will not find much about why every country is part of it and what they actually do its a mystery as noone ever talks about it. ever.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 01:38:29 PM

How do you know?

Probably the real reason is that archaeologists have found that Antarctica is Atlantis. Youtube search on Graham Hancock's videos. In some of them he speaks of this. If you have to listen to several of them until you find one that speaks about it, the listening will be interesting anyway. Try "Graham Hancock Debunks Mainstream Science" and "Lost Ancient High Technology Of Egypt Before The Pharaohs Pa" and "Magicians of the Gods snapshots of a work in progress."

Smiley

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 01:56:53 PM

How do you know?

This is a no-nonsense response to michnelli6's question about the ends of earth, how in the world could it possibly be an "attack" on you?

According to COINTELPRO Sputnik's & Criptix's posts falls under Technique #3 - 'TOPIC DILUTION'. Criptix's posts go even further and venture into Technique #4 - 'INFORMATION COLLECTION' and even Technique #5 - 'ANGER TROLLING' with the reference to money.

Reference:

"Cointelpro Techniques for dilution, misdirection and control of a internet forum" -- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1319384.0

Special agent criptix here xD Grin

I was really trying to help you and your FE friends, but the sad truth is that you are nuts...
Instead of trying to prove flat earth you are saying im a .gov agent who tries to manipulate you and this forum - seriously?

Good faith my ass...

delusional??
thanks for the proof

Still nobody can tell me why the FE community doesnt try to hit this invisible wall/dome with something to show gullible mankind that we live on a flat disk under a dome?

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 02:21:37 PM

How do you know?

According to COINTELPRO Sputnik's & Criptix's posts falls under Technique #3 - 'TOPIC DILUTION'. Criptix's posts go even further and venture into Technique #4 - 'INFORMATION COLLECTION' and even Technique #5 - 'ANGER TROLLING' with the reference to money.

Reference:

"Cointelpro Techniques for dilution, misdirection and control of a internet forum" -- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1319384.0

Special agent criptix here xD Grin

I was really trying to help you and your FE friends, but the sad truth is that you are nuts...
Instead of trying to prove flat earth you are saying im a .gov agent who tries to manipulate you and this forum - seriously?

Good faith my ass...

delusional??
thanks for the proof

Still nobody can tell me why the FE community doesnt try to hit this invisible wall/dome with something to show gullible mankind that we live on a flat disk under a dome?

we bounce alleged satellite signals off the dome, you dont honestly believe satellites are capable of flying a mile above land in perfect synchronous orbit do you, try setting up a digital satellite system you will instantly know satellites are snake oil Wink
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 03:16:40 PM

When you get partners who are on opposite sides of the earth and in contact by phone or Internet, who calculate the distance to the moon by triangulation when the moon is about equidistant from both, the distance figures out to be about 335,000 miles to the moon.

The flat-earth idea is about as goofy as you can get.

Smiley

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 03:58:18 PM

When you get partners who are on opposite sides of the earth and in contact by phone or Internet, who calculate the distance to the moon by triangulation when the moon is about equidistant from both, the distance figures out to be about 335,000 miles to the moon.

Smiley

That's funny because when a single person calculates the distance to the Moon using a sextant and plane trigonometry the distance figures out to be about 3,000 miles.

Where are you getting those extra zeros from, is your buddy on the other side of the planet wiring them to you via BTC?  Roll Eyes
eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 04:16:40 PM

So then let me understand: the planet is flat and when you reach it's side you fall off? Where? Then all the mysterious disappearances are because people are falling off the side? The Mafia really must benefit from this. Just throw a snitch off the side. Someone's backyard (that's beyond the rim) must be full of crap that's thrown off the planet.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 04:16:49 PM

Smiley

That's funny because when a single person calculates the distance to the Moon using a sextant and plane trigonometry the distance figures out to be about 3,000 miles.

Where are you getting those extra zeros from, is your buddy on the other side of the planet wiring them to you via BTC?  Roll Eyes

I didn't note the location. There are many sites that show similar. Look them up.

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sextant:
Since the measurement is relative to the horizon, the measuring pointer is a beam of light that reaches to the horizon. The measurement is thus limited by the angular accuracy of the instrument and not the sine error of the length of an alidade, as it is in a mariner's astrolabe or similar older instrument.

Like as a sextant is better than some of the instruments in use before its time, even so it is not made to accurately make outer-space measurements. If it were, people would have never started making telescopes for that purpose, or would have stopped making them for that purpose... if a sextant could do the job accurately.

Smiley

exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 05:55:55 PM

That is fine no problem.

Smiley

You can not connect heliocentrism with flat earth, these two are incompatible. Do you understand that? So earth does not need to be sitting on anything.

Heliocentrism does not exist, it is a complete fraud, a mass deception.

I welcome you to try reducing your ignorance about that subject.

Here you will find some great resources for your research:

Flat Earth: Ancient Universe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ucVIYbU-dM

exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 05:57:52 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2016, 07:44:26 PM by exemplaar

So then let me understand: the planet is flat and when you reach it's side you fall off? Where? Then all the mysterious disappearances are because people are falling off the side? The Mafia really must benefit from this. Just throw a snitch off the side. Someone's backyard (that's beyond the rim) must be full of crap that's thrown off the planet.

Grin

There is no edge to fall off. Check link in my post above.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: