Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:14:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
montaga

Activity: 610
Merit: 264

Freedom, Natural Law

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 08:10:17 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J18e30zTyE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 08:46:37 PM

Prove that the earth is flat and I'm sure you'll be rich. Why don't you?

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 10:47:20 PM

They know they can't. So they are doing the next best thing. They are becoming a minority group so they can get money out of government.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 04:40:30 AM

They know they can't. So they are doing the next best thing. They are becoming a minority group so they can get money out of government.

Smiley

scorpionz89

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 04:43:34 AM

Yeah and the nasa pictures of earth are fake, the earth is round just look at a google earth image.
Chinatsu

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 07:38:50 AM

Scientifically or? just a hoax?

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
montaga

Activity: 610
Merit: 264

Freedom, Natural Law

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 11:05:09 AM

This guy claims to have 200 of them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg

Which one is it anyway? Text book claim we live on a oblate spheroid, Neil deGrasse Tyson claims we live on something Pear shaped, every single picture of nasa shows a perfect round ball and the book of enoch or the bible says it is none moving with a dom structure cover.

trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 12:24:06 PM

fails to grasp the retarded statement of seeking money from guberment, why would we want or need money from guberment, somebody is terrified that their precious guberment lied to them.......

suck it up sweetheart your guberment are a criminal mafia, we dont want their money we want their blood, HANG THE CRIMINALS!!!
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 09:01:17 PM

The flat earth extends without end in every direction?
That's a good one.
Soon we'll learn that we are inside a sphere not ON one.
What will these kids come up with next?

Well, isn't this right? They simply spout a bunch of stuff about things they know little about. But they don't really have a clear picture of anything that they talk about.

Modern cosmology may be wrong. But at least they have reasonable theory to cover almost everything. These flat-earth jokers don't have enough to even explain the few things they might actually have, correctly. And they certainly don't have an all-compassing theory about their flat earth idea. They can't even tell you anything about the whole idea of it. And they are contradictory among the members of their group.

Smiley

Well I'm sorry if I disappointed you. But com'on  man, "modern" theory is a joke, a fairytale. In fact it is nothing modern about it. A complete fraud. It is very hard to unlearn it now, I agree.

You will have all the answers you need in time. We are moving on.

Meanwhile you can look at this presentation and use your imagination:

https://rdtwot.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/universe.png
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 01:06:32 AM

The flat earth extends without end in every direction?
That's a good one.
Soon we'll learn that we are inside a sphere not ON one.
What will these kids come up with next?

Well, isn't this right? They simply spout a bunch of stuff about things they know little about. But they don't really have a clear picture of anything that they talk about.

Modern cosmology may be wrong. But at least they have reasonable theory to cover almost everything. These flat-earth jokers don't have enough to even explain the few things they might actually have, correctly. And they certainly don't have an all-compassing theory about their flat earth idea. They can't even tell you anything about the whole idea of it. And they are contradictory among the members of their group.

Smiley

Well I'm sorry if I disappointed you. But com'on  man, "modern" theory is a joke, a fairytale. In fact it is nothing modern about it. A complete fraud. It is very hard to unlearn it now, I agree.

You will have all the answers you need in time. We are moving on.

Meanwhile you can look at this presentation and use your imagination:

https://rdtwot.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/universe.png

Key word: "Imagination."

One of the funny things to me is the language virtually all flat earth believers use -- words and phrases like: fairytale; hoax; fraud; deception; "just a theory;" magical; indoctrination; etc.

These usually indicate when someone has no idea what they're talking about...as if that type of provocative language would actually prove anything to people who 'do' know what they're talking about.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 11:39:33 AM

Which one is it anyway? Text book claim we live on a oblate spheroid, Neil deGrasse Tyson claims we live on something Pear shaped, every single picture of nasa shows a perfect round ball and the book of enoch or the bible says it is none moving with a dom structure cover.

I been saying this too Wink
Why ?
It is *slightly* pear shaped ..almost but not perfectly round.
Why ?
Gravity.. a combo of the Moon + Sun pulling on the Earth.
Proof ? the Tide.

Gravity ?
Yes.. it's a "concept"
A Graviton still has NOT been found and unless your talking about Graviton's you know fuck all about it sorry.

Popular science has new theory(s) on what it actually is (like i already said on the previous page)
Go and learn about the fundamental forces.. then note how the only one not proven is Gravity.
The point is NOT that gravity doesn't exist ..it that it may work different than we thought in the past.

NASA has an airless vacuum chamber that is big enough to hold a complete space ship.
In it.. Tests shown & recorded on video i seen with my own eyes showed a feather & bowling ball
hitting the ground at EXACTLY the same time.. WHEN removing the atmosphere interference.

I'm not sure why you all bother with the OP here.. he's Trolling (i don't think he's that dumb)
The flat Earth theory if it's even legit enough to be considered a theory is pure idiocy.
You would have to believe every single visual taken from space by man or machine has been faked.

Read this..

Of the 536, three people completed only a sub-orbital flight, 533 people reached Earth orbit, 24 traveled beyond low Earth orbit and 12 walked on the Moon. Space travelers have spent over 29,000 person-days (or a cumulative total of over 77 years) in space including over 100 person-days of spacewalks.

So *ALL* 536 people lied as some part of a grand conspiracy to lie about the shape for Earth ?
And any of the 1,000's of satellites or other man made devices sent into space was rigged to fake things too ?

Stupidity or Trolling.

FUD first & ask questions later™
trickyriky

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 11:53:58 AM

I been saying this too Wink
Why ?
It is *slightly* pear shaped ..almost but not perfectly round.
Why ?
Gravity.. a combo of the Moon + Sun pulling on the Earth.
Proof ? the Tide.

Gravity ?
Yes.. it's a "concept"
A Graviton still has NOT been found and unless your talking about Graviton's you know fuck all about it sorry.

Popular science has new theory(s) on what it actually is (like i already said on the previous page)
Go and learn about the fundamental forces.. then note how the only one not proven is Gravity.
The point is NOT that gravity doesn't exist ..it that it may work different than we thought in the past.

NASA has an airless vacuum chamber that is big enough to hold a complete space ship.
In it.. Tests shown & recorded on video i seen with my own eyes showed a feather & bowling ball
hitting the ground at EXACTLY the same time.. WHEN removing the atmosphere interference.

I'm not sure why you all bother with the OP here.. he's Trolling (i don't think he's that dumb)
The flat Earth theory if it's even legit enough to be considered a theory is pure idiocy.
You would have to believe every single visual taken from space by man or machine has been faked.

Read this..

Of the 536, three people completed only a sub-orbital flight, 533 people reached Earth orbit, 24 traveled beyond low Earth orbit and 12 walked on the Moon. Space travelers have spent over 29,000 person-days (or a cumulative total of over 77 years) in space including over 100 person-days of spacewalks.

So *ALL* 536 people lied as some part of a grand conspiracy to lie about the shape for Earth ?
And any of the 1,000's of satellites or other man made devices sent into space was rigged to fake things too ?

Stupidity or Trolling.

LMFAO we are on a flat plane dude, the sooner you nay sayers accept it the sooner humanity can progress Wink btw it is very likely that every single space image of earth is fake, as was the alleged moon landings dont take much to sucker you does it hahahahahahahaa never heard of non disclosure agreements or the international secrecy act?
eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 01:43:10 PM

I wonder if I wreck my ideas a bit and come up with a book filled with all the stupid ideas in my head how many followers I could get? It would be. at least, an interesting social experiment.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 02:34:45 PM

I wonder if I wreck my ideas a bit and come up with a book filled with all the stupid ideas in my head how many followers I could get? It would be. at least, an interesting social experiment.

It's already being done, and better. Tests in school not only compare stupid people, but they compare smart ones, as well.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
trickyriky

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 05:41:47 PM

It's already being done, and better. Tests in school not only compare stupid people, but they compare smart ones, as well.

Smiley

i think those were called "sat's" exams in england, i was lucky, the last year not to have to be subjected to retarded testing, well if you judge everybody by their ability to swim, your going to miss all the great chefs, scientists and artists Wink
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 09:15:52 PM

Smiley

i think those were called "sat's" exams in england, i was lucky, the last year not to have to be subjected to retarded testing, well if you judge everybody by their ability to swim, your going to miss all the great chefs, scientists and artists Wink

True. It's the same with IQ tests. They are designed for intelligence in certain ways... in ways that industry needs intelligence. Many people who do not score well on IQ tests are geniuses in ways that are not considered by the direction that the tests go.

Smiley

SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 03:21:26 AM

B.o.B is an epic troll.  No one is that stupid, at least that's what I tell myself because I don't want to live in that world; it's too much to bear.
MrGodMan

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 08:18:43 PM

The world is not flat, its round like a ball. As because the earth is so big people who lives sees infront of him that everything is flat but its round like a ball. Its proved and confirmed very well.

trickyriky

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 08:56:04 PM

The world is not flat, its round like a ball. As because the earth is so big people who lives sees infront of him that everything is flat but its round like a ball. Its proved and confirmed very well.

yeah were on a giant ball spinning at 1000mph

i'l just leave this here Wink
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 09:02:27 PM

Jesus fucking wept, so a shit rapper thinks the same thing as you, is this relevant in any way to the debate? It's also pretty weird that he uses a sample of NdGT... so is this like a diss track or something?

Again, seeing as you're the self-proclaimed expert on Flat Earth physics, explain to me how gravity works. Or if you think gravity is a "scam", explain why.

Self-proclaimed hah, looks like you're the one making this proclamation. You demand a complete and definitive explanation for gravity yet physicists themselves admit they don't even understand its cause.

example: "Everything is a source of gravity, for reasons that we ultimately do not understand." -- http://van.physics.illinois.edu/QA/listing.php?id=195

I postulate that the forces attributed to the magical action of gravity can be explained by more conventional forces like density and more but asking for complete theorem with proofs from a lonely basement dwelling neckbeard furiously mashing his keyboard at all hours of the night is like trying to get blood from a stone.

OK, maybe you misunderstood (to be fair the question wasn't well stated by myself).

No, I don't want a complete explanation for gravity. I just want to know why gravity acts in the same way all over the Earth, i.e. why does everything fall straight down anywhere on the planet.

You disagree with the "perpetual upward acceleration" idea, and you also seem to disagree with the popular theory of gravity (because this simply would not work on a flat earth - on a flat earth, as you move towards the rim, gravity would stop acting straight down and would begin to pull objects sideways).

Earlier you said you knew the answer and would explain it after I explained why a helium balloon acts as it does. the joint answered your question more than satisfactorily, so now you should simply answer the original question, no more sidestepping.

Or if you can't answer, you should admit that maybe the flat earth theory you are so convinced of has a serious flaw, and therefore isn't "confirmed" in the slightest.

Density is not a force btw, it's just mass/volume.

gravity is a concept, the only proof it exists are the fact the very dense items fall to the ground a lot quicker than low density items, if this is your only argument i suggest you go back to school, maybe a jewish school, as those guys dont get taught the same tripe us so called normal people get taught....

look at your own school report card "pupil is really grasping this CONCEPT" yet you chose to take those concepts as fact, i myself have gave plenty of evidence for flat earth, and also produced working scale model, funny how when asked for working scale models of sphere or even hollow earth you all ignore me, and jump on the next "perceived" weak mind....

show us some working scale models or accept the earth is flat, either way works for me, not interested in theory im a court or treat me like a court, hearsay and conjecture aint work shit, physical evidence please....

waits patiently, as there is no physical evidence supporting sphere or hollow earth ..........................

So that's a long way of saying "OK fair enough I don't have a fucking clue why gravity acts like it does!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjZuGas6yRQ
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: