Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:02:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
vantyzz

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 12:25:19 PM

If the Earth would be flat, can please someone explain me a feature called GPS, which people use every day, based on the Flat-Earth Theory? Sadly the Concorde isn't flying anymore, it allowed you at 41000 ft to see the curvature of the Earth.

We are expressing a theory for what people can be killed for and you ask for informations on a technology based on a theory that we are already censored for.

As shown in many videos: do your own research.

In Medieval time people had been killed for saying "the Earth is round", than they accepted the model because worked well from a philosophical/physical point of view: that doesn't mean that the Earth is round, that means that using the hypothesis that the Earth is round easier the calculations of rotations of Sun and Moon and the stars in the Sky.

As far as I understand from my study: the space (between the Sky and the Firmament) has a very low gravity that floating in that space looks very similar to swimming.

Space is not infinite: is the space between the Sky and the Firmament (Van Allen Belt).

ISS can be floating in Space.

Satellites (of which GPS is one of them) can be floating in space maintained by small reactors powered by the light of the Sun: they follow the Sun to have the power to move and keep circling around Earth to do what they are designed to do (localization, communication, warfare, others...).

They require small power as gravity in space is very low as teached in school books.

Best regards.
If you look and read all of your observations on the structure of all that surrounds us, there remains only one question, and it relates to the evidence that will prove that your arguments are correct.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
montaga

Activity: 610
Merit: 264

Freedom, Natural Law

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 12:33:07 PM

If the Earth would be flat, can please someone explain me a feature called GPS, which people use every day, based on the Flat-Earth Theory? Sadly the Concorde isn't flying anymore, it allowed you at 41000 ft to see the curvature of the Earth.
Oje, a newbie in every sense.
Poor bugger all the emotions, drama discoveries to come.
Go back at this thread and find your basic questions answered many times over.

A little higher then the Concorde.
Professor Piccard And His Flat Earth Discovery
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGHH6_K57zA

In 1931, Professor Auguste Piccard / Swiss Physicist, Inventor & Explorer took the first ever balloon flight high above the Earth to the stratosphere and discovered a flat plane with upturned edges. In his pressurized aluminum gondola he reached 51,775 feet; about 10 miles above the Earth. This is his story, a story which has been omitted from our education system.

GPS (Global Positioning System) Nothing else as repeater stadions on various places. As a matter of fact if it would have anything to do with space the signal would be equaly as strong everywhere (mittle of dessert, valleys...) it is not.
Ther is no Satellites, iss....Have you ever seen one pointing straight up, why not? Have you ever in 40 years of operation heard of one failing and millions of tv's need to find new one because xyz satelite broke or got hit by asteroid...What about service , maintenace wear a d tear, i want such a car going 40 years strong without failure.
Flimsy solar panel transmitting data over such huge distances, gimmy a break, get basics of data transmission or CB radio and power needed to transmit, Squared by distance...
olyaru

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 01:37:48 PM

In 1931, Professor Auguste Piccard / Swiss Physicist, Inventor & Explorer took the first ever balloon flight high above the Earth to the stratosphere and discovered a flat plane with upturned edges. In his pressurized aluminum gondola he reached 51,775 feet; about 10 miles above the Earth. This is his story, a story which has been omitted from our education system.

GPS (Global Positioning System) Nothing else as repeater stadions on various places. As a matter of fact if it would have anything to do with space the signal would be equaly as strong everywhere (mittle of dessert, valleys...) it is not.
Ther is no Satellites, iss....Have you ever seen one pointing straight up, why not? Have you ever in 40 years of operation heard of one failing and millions of tv's need to find new one because xyz satelite broke or got hit by asteroid...What about service , maintenace wear a d tear, i want such a car going 40 years strong without failure.
Flimsy solar panel transmitting data over such huge distances, gimmy a break, get basics of data transmission or CB radio and power needed to transmit, Squared by distance...
Not sure none of any other. But in order for my faith was firm, I have to have proof of all of this. And I wonder who is making a video and posted to youtube. It wants to convince why?
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 02:06:09 PM

Not sure none of any other. But in order for my faith was firm, I have to have proof of all of this. And I wonder who is making a video and posted to youtube. It wants to convince why?

Yes. This is a good question.

Whoever they are, they are attempting to do among average people, basically the same thing as Nigerian email scammers do among some people who are off a little, mentally.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 02:11:32 AM

The same people who have spent centuries convincing you of the globe lie are the same people who are now spreading the truth about the earth indeed being a flat, immovable plane. It IS a psychological operation. The "controllers" know that many people (like BADecker) will be struck with serious cognitive dissonance when presented with the flat earth truth and it completely contradicts everything (they think) they know about their world and the universe as it has been presented to them over their lifetime. It drives some people absolutely nuts. The controllers know that some people will be at each others throats over this topic. Divide and conquer. An age-old game strategy of the Knights Templar / freemasons. Devious lowlife dark fucks that they are.

The goal of this psychological operation is to divide and conquer the "truth movement" by turning honest, truth seeking individuals against one another. I don't know why some people can't grasp the concept of the earth being flat, but it seems that it's just they way it is. Some will Know, and some will never know.

The "controllers" are sun worshipers. They are luciferians. This is why they created the idea of the solar system, where everything orbits the sun because the sun is the center of their universe. Their "sun" is the light. Their "son" is also the light. These are the same people, by the way, who are responsible for creating all of the religions and writing all the bibles and other religious texts. It's all a scam. Wait until people find out that the character Jesus is actually Lucifer. The Christians will lose their shit. Just wait. I'm making popcorn for that one.

The truth is that earth is the center of the universe, and that the all stars and heavenly luminaries revolve around us, and the "universe" is not some vast, endless space where we can send freemasons to land space ships on other planets. That is complete bullshit. NO ONE GOES TO "OUTER SPACE", because outer space does not exist. It's part of the lie they have fed you.

The "truth movement" is FULL of controlled opposition, disinformation agents, gate-keepers, and shills by the million. They tell you plenty of things that are true, and those truths resonate within you and you realize it to be a truth, because it truly IS true. You KNOW. Then they have your trust because they told you some truths, and they can spin other disinformation into the mix to intentionally mislead you into thinking the wrong thing about something else. It's a tangled web they weave, when their goal is to deceive.

It's up to each and every one of us to DO THEIR OWN RESEARCH and figure out for things for themselves. No one is going to tell you the "whole truth" about anything. That is something you will have to establish for yourself, after doing your own diligent research.

Unfortunately, I feel there may be no hope for people like BADecker and Company. It seems that some are doomed to be forever "lost in space".

“He who has ears to hear, let him hear.”

PS; don't ask me any questions. Just research what I post. I'm not arguing or debating this stuff with anyone. Earth is flat, and that's that. Deal with it or just fuck right off.

RESEARCH FLAT EARTH
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22

nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 02:25:07 AM

Don't be a stupid cocksucker like sirazimouth.

RESEARCH FLAT EARTH.

PS; I might put you down, but I'll never let you down. Enjoy your meme, cocksucker.  Kiss
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 02:36:43 AM

The same people who have spent centuries convincing you of the globe lie are the same people who are now spreading the truth about the earth indeed being a flat, immovable plane. It IS a psychological operation. The "controllers" know that many people (like BADecker) will be struck with serious cognitive dissonance when presented with the flat earth truth and it completely contradicts everything (they think) they know about their world and the universe as it has been presented to them over their lifetime. It drives some people absolutely nuts. The controllers know that some people will be at each others throats over this topic. Divide and conquer. An age-old game strategy of the Knights Templar / freemasons. Devious lowlife dark fucks that they are.

The goal of this psychological operation is to divide and conquer the "truth movement" by turning honest, truth seeking individuals against one another. I don't know why some people can't grasp the concept of the earth being flat, but it seems that it's just they way it is. Some will Know, and some will never know.

The "controllers" are sun worshipers. They are luciferians. This is why they created the idea of the solar system, where everything orbits the sun because the sun is the center of their universe. Their "sun" is the light. Their "son" is also the light. These are the same people, by the way, who are responsible for creating all of the religions and writing all the bibles and other religious texts. It's all a scam. Wait until people find out that the character Jesus is actually Lucifer. The Christians will lose their shit. Just wait. I'm making popcorn for that one.

The truth is that earth is the center of the universe, and that the all stars and heavenly luminaries revolve around us, and the "universe" is not some vast, endless space where we can send freemasons to land space ships on other planets. That is complete bullshit. NO ONE GOES TO "OUTER SPACE", because outer space does not exist. It's part of the lie they have fed you.

The "truth movement" is FULL of controlled opposition, disinformation agents, gate-keepers, and shills by the million. They tell you plenty of things that are true, and those truths resonate within you and you realize it to be a truth, because it truly IS true. You KNOW. Then they have your trust because they told you some truths, and they can spin other disinformation into the mix to intentionally mislead you into thinking the wrong thing about something else. It's a tangled web they weave, when their goal is to deceive.

It's up to each and every one of us to DO THEIR OWN RESEARCH and figure out for things for themselves. No one is going to tell you the "whole truth" about anything. That is something you will have to establish for yourself, after doing your own diligent research.

Unfortunately, I feel there may be no hope for people like BADecker and Company. It seems that some are doomed to be forever "lost in space".

“He who has ears to hear, let him hear.”

PS; don't ask me any questions. Just research what I post. I'm not arguing or debating this stuff with anyone. Earth is flat, and that's that. Deal with it or just fuck right off.

RESEARCH FLAT EARTH

Well, thank you for showing us some of the insight as to why flat earth people proclaim flat earth nonsense in opposition to the truth.

By the way, Piccard didn't suggest flat earth. You flat earth morons simply throw misinterpretation on some of his words, and ignore other of his words.

I had almost given up hope that you could do some writing other than showing all those pictures. I mean, it's almost embarrassing to look at your pictures, and feel general human empathy with you that you are actually another human being.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 02:57:49 AM

Troll a different forum, goof.

Don't be a BADecker. RESEARCH FLAT EARTH.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 03:15:35 AM

Troll a different forum, goof.

You really have short legs in that picture of you there, as you talk to me.

Thanks for helping to prove that flat earth is nonsense, just like you and your pictures.

Cool

nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 04:06:03 AM

Don't be a douche like BADecker.

RESEARCH FLAT EARTH.
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 04:59:47 AM

Flat Earth - Star Trails Explained
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahNfU7zYlmY
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 05:17:31 AM

Space travel is BULLSHIT. Bon appetit, BADecker.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=space+travel+is+a+hoax
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 05:36:36 AM

All space walks are fake bullshit and they are all done under water.

NO ONE GOES TO "OUTER SPACE".

Drowning In Space: NASA Spacewalks Under Water 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQB-ZT9SJdg

See also:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=air+bubbles+in+space+nasa+hoax
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 06:36:39 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2016, 07:20:25 AM by nomad13666

earth never flat
earth never ball

200 Proofs the Earth is NOT a Spinning Ball
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg

Watch and LEARN.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 11:32:25 AM

earth never flat
earth never ball

200 Proofs the Earth is NOT a Spinning Ball
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg

Watch and LEARN.

When you think about what you watched and learned in the flat earth videos, you will se that flat earth is a twisting of the facts that doesn't match real science.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 11:44:44 AM

Space travel is BULLSHIT. Bon appetit, BADecker.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=space+travel+is+a+hoax

I would agree with the statement in the picture. It has nothing to do with the earth being flat. Flat earth is a skewed twisting of science and psychology to produce in the mind of naive amateurs a false idea called flat earth.

Cool

nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 11:52:10 AM

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 11:54:20 AM

Don't be a douche like BADecker.

RESEARCH FLAT EARTH.

Some brothel workers must have children now and again. Some people were born in the slums. Some people have simply made themselves into filthy talkers. What is the cause for your potty mouth nomad13666. Or are you simply trying to prove that the earth is not flat by making people disgusted with anything that YOU have to do with?

Cool

nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 12:03:46 PM

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 12:07:28 PM

Too bad you aren't able to think all that well. You probably got siph from doing the things you portray in the pictures, and it is eating away at whatever little bit of brain you might have had in the first place. After all, that's all you know, isn't it? The things you portray are the things you are.

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: