Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:22:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 [615] 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095077 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 01:06:50 PM

^^^ I speak the truth, you need to choke to death on your own blood and vomit after being curb stomped.

I have no doubt you speak the truth in real life.

But on the anonymous internet, you post lies.   Cool

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:59:39 PM
Merited by Flying Hellfish (25)

Gravity is an unproven theory no matter how many volumes are written and pages of bullshit posted, it will never be proven because it is false and a conspiracy. There is no magic force!

Salty dude, you're so absolutly full of shit. You didn't prove anything in regards to Eratosthenes, at least I posted a photo that proves the Sun's rays are divergent. Empirical measurement with a sextant, you think I just pulled the distance to the sun out of my ass? You ended the discussion because you're a fucking loser.

You're all brainwashed chumps or liars, in either case it's mass delusion.

I think you pulled the distance of the sun out of your ass, yes. I measured the distance of the sun with a ruler, and it said it was 15 inches away from me. I won't explain what I mean, but its 15 inches away, and because of that, the sun is actually a 40 watt LED. The fact that we can measure the power over a square meter of the earth, and that its proportional to the total power emitted over a sphere by calculating using surface areas makes no sense right? Solar panels are a conspiracy.  At this point, we are making vastly different assumptions, so I'd venture to say that 99% of the laws of physics don't exist in the circumstances you are saying exist. I'm not interested in speaking with you, because your assumptions are just too wrong for me to be able to justify. You aren't providing anything to the conversation other than your continued desire to see me go "rope off". I dunno, autoerrotic asphyxiation isn't my bag.

@Joe, ozone aside, the "air" is not a uniform density. If the air is made of oxygen gas, nitrogen gas, argon, carbon dioxide, water vapor, and various other things. Just going by densities, the more dense atoms would separate out and the less dense atoms would form layers above the lighter atoms. Like mixing water and oil.

The "experts" in finances stand to gain by fucking you over. The experts in physics stand to get laughed at if they are unreasonably wrong. Sure, medical knowledge sucked at some point. But after a certain amount of time and experimentation, you can draw conclusions. Antibiotics are better than amputating, our model for gravity is better than assuming that there are invisible gnomes that just like things to be on the ground. Lets call gravity some magical force that I can't describe, but I can predict at any point in the universe. Who cares whether I call it gravity or magic gnomes. As long as its consistent, I can still represent its effects on everything as "g" for gnomes. Im not against seeing proof of everything, but how can I prove observations at the bottom of the ocean without some crazy equipment. Sometimes you need millions of reference points to be able to prove that something is the same at all points. If we are talking exclusively about the physics that works here at the surface of the earth, we are leaving out a lot of variables.

Again, we are working in the wrong direction here. Find proof that something you witness happening doesn't agree with what physics can explain now, and use that as your basis for a required change. If you assume the change in size in sun to prove there is no gravity, you are assuming buoyancy, electricity and magnetism, optics, thermodynamics, nuclear physics, astrophysics, and many other disciplines are broken as well. You can't use them in your explanations until you create a new unified model to explain how each thing works.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:29:59 PM

^^^ You've proven by your statements that you don't understand what empirical measurement is, I bet you don't even know what a sextant is! Please consider killing yourself instead of regurgitating pages of unproven theoretical nonsense and logical fallacies, use a long rope and drop from a decent height if asphyxiation isn't you thing. The Jews have filled your head with shit and you buy every word of it you gullible cuck. I'm serious kill yourself man, don't push this conspiracy in my face!
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 02:49:42 PM

^^^ You've proven by your statements that you don't understand what empirical measurement is, I bet you don't even know what a sextant is! Please consider killing yourself instead of regurgitating pages of unproven theoretical nonsense and logical fallacies, use a long rope and drop from a decent height if asphyxiation isn't you thing. The Jews have filled your head with shit and you buy every word of it you gullible cuck. I'm serious kill yourself man, don't push this conspiracy in my face!

Just before everyone kills themselves,

Can you explain how gravity has not been proven when you say buoyancy has? 

Buoyancy requires gravity - it's right there in the equation you said was fact!

Your lies contradict each other.   Cool

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:08:55 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2018, 03:36:55 PM by notbatman

Just before everyone kills themselves,

Can you explain how gravity has not been proven when you say buoyancy has?  

Buoyancy requires gravity - it's right there in the equation you said was fact!

Your lies contradict each other.   Cool

You don't deserve an answer before you kill yourself. For everybody else the words Vod conveniently forgot to highlight in bold when quoting my post explain a lot, the Earth has an electric field but, I'd rather not sidetrack. Instead lets discuss empirical measurement.

"pitchfork"

not "pitchfork"
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 03:14:39 PM

You don't deserve an answer before you kill yourself.

I don't need an answer.  When your lies contradict, it means you are not telling the truth.

the Earth has an electric field

We know that already.  Created by the rotation of the earth.

Cool

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:15:17 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2018, 04:43:00 PM by notbatman

How about we discuss empirical measurements made with a sextant, and what empirical means instead of sidetracking the discussion into a debate about an unproven theory? Your buddy salty had to bail when the heliocentric model was threatened, perhaps you'd like to continue the discussion in his place, and you know champion the cause of globalism?

"Prove all things; hold fast that which is good." -- 1 Thessalonians 5, KJV

Meanwhile a professor explains globe theory in detail to the class:

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:44:50 PM

You are right, the earth is flat. Please teach me how I can use the sextant to pass on my new belief to other skeptics.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:22:29 PM

If you stick a stick in the (sticky) ground, it will produce a shadow. The shadow moves as time passes (which is the principle for ancient Shadow Clocks). If the world had been flat, then two sticks in different locations would produce the same shadow

That's only if you assume the sun is 93 million miles away, the sun is a projected object whose distance can be measured with sextant. The measured distance to the sun is about 3,000 miles and at that distance the sun's light rays are divergent. The shadows cast by sticks are consistent with a close small sun (measured at a diameter of ~32 miles) over a flat and motionless plane.

Do you understand how much bullshit you're full of?

Why are they telling us this lie?

If indeed flat earth is true why lie to us?

If you don't know where you're at what do you call that?  LOST.  If we don't know where we are we're lost as a people and have no chance of figuring out who we are.  

Because somehow knowing that the earth is flat means we know where we are?

No but if you're deceived into believing something that is not true would you not agree you are much further away from knowing true self?  

If you can see that the proofs you were given regarding shape of the earth are false it opens a new set of doors to go through.  If you believe the earth is round then I believe you have an entire playbook to follow regarding your life and who you are so I would proceed to follow that path if I were you.  You don't seem to be taking a single bit of this information in.  Why would you waste your time here?  

Ill write you from Mars in 2030. Knowing the earth isn't flat and the universe is vast only makes people want to explore more, if you wanted to control people you would tell them the earth is flat and there is no way to go.

If they took you to Mars how could you prove you were really there on the luminary we see in the sky?  Maybe the Cavendish Experiment will work better on Mars and you can test the gravity!

Any concern we cannot get to the moon at 238-239k miles away but they are planning trips to Mars at 34 million miles away?  Are you going to go first?

How can you prove you are the one writing this and it's not all fake? Yeah, check mate.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:17:33 PM

If they took you to Mars how could you prove you were really there on the luminary we see in the sky?  Maybe the Cavendish Experiment will work better on Mars and you can test the gravity!

Any concern we cannot get to the moon at 238-239k miles away but they are planning trips to Mars at 34 million miles away?  Are you going to go first?

How can you prove you are the one writing this and it's not all fake? Yeah, check mate.

You are forgetting, the sun is actually 3,000 miles away (4800km) so that'd make Mars ~1750km away, and its only 500 feet in diameter, smaller than some cruise ships. At that distance, you could make out a person waiving to you from mars with a kid's telescope, or maybe a really good pair of binoculars if we get a nice clear night.

Its only like an hour flight, so it should be easy enough to settle. Though, the planet isn't big enough to have a runway, so you need to parachute off when you get close, and hope that you are more dense than whatever the atmosphere is there so you don't fall back to earth instead.
Astargath

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:25:12 PM

If they took you to Mars how could you prove you were really there on the luminary we see in the sky?  Maybe the Cavendish Experiment will work better on Mars and you can test the gravity!

You are forgetting, the sun is actually 3,000 miles away (4800km) so that'd make Mars ~1750km away, and its only 500 feet in diameter, smaller than some cruise ships. At that distance, you could make out a person waiving to you from mars with a kid's telescope, or maybe a really good pair of binoculars if we get a nice clear night.

Its only like an hour flight, so it should be easy enough to settle. Though, the planet isn't big enough to have a runway, so you need to parachute off when you get close, and hope that you are more dense than whatever the atmosphere is there so you don't fall back to earth instead.

pff, you forget the sun is just a holographic projection noob.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:48:32 PM

https://www.pexels.com/search/earth/

A normal person sees these pictures and says round.

A mentally disturbed moron looks at those pictures and says flat.

Identifying a round object from a picture isn't the most difficult thing a person can do!
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8969

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 09:08:46 PM

... NASA photoshop.

Sheesh, you guys come here to spread the wrong conspiracy theories as if this was some kind of off-topic thread.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 10:07:57 PM

instead of sidetracking the discussion into a debate about an unproven theory?

So now you think buoyancy and gravity are unproven?  Just yesterday, that was your goto argument...

If one lie doesn't work, I guess a liar will try another. 

Cool

exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:40:18 PM

Identifying a round object from a picture isn't the most difficult thing a person can do!

You have a poor discernment and you're probably blind. You're only good for deleting posts - trashman.

Many awakened already knows that nasa pictures are a fake joke, a horrible photoshop.

bonus video for salty guy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38yZH903wdQ&t

Astargath

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:08:24 PM

You have a poor discernment and you're probably blind. You're only good for deleting posts - trashman.

Many awakened already knows that nasa pictures are a fake joke, a horrible photoshop.

bonus video for salty guy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38yZH903wdQ&t

Reason nr1 people believe the earth is a sphere: evidence

We also have videos and livestreams of space you dumbass

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:19:14 PM

Reason nr1 people believe the earth is a sphere: evidence

We also have videos and livestreams of space you dumbass

Nah, video and livestreams can be tampered with. NASA is evil, so we can't trust them. We also can't trust the other dozen space organizations that everyone else fails to acknowledge, but I know they are bad too. Also, Redbull! Remember that time they dropped that guy from 23 miles up, and livestreamed it all as publicity? Yeah, that was actually NASA.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:24:28 PM

Hey! Thanks for showing us how NASA improved its space photography over the years.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
joerogers8

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:30:17 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2018, 11:43:41 PM by joerogers8

Serious question.  

Does the 2012 image bother you guys at all compared to the 2007 & 1997?  Mainly the size of North America.

The 2002 image also has cloned clouds.  Check it out on a blown up image.  Hard to see on the image above.

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:43:56 PM

Serious question.  

Does the 2012 image bother you guys at all compared to the 2007 & 1997?  Mainly the size of North America.

The 2002 image also has cloned clouds.  Check it out on a blown up image.  Hard to see on that image.

I believe the earth is flat now, I'd like to see a meteorologist try to explain this. I bet they'd mumble about weather patterns, pictures taken at different times of "day" and different months based on the direction of the axis of the "earth". I'd disregard anything they said because about 3 weeks ago, they told me to expect a sunny day, but it was slightly cloudy...bastards... I guess some photographers while we are at it to help clear up the whole issue of contrast and things with "alleged" light sources in different positions. I don't think those pictures are proof the earth is round, there are so many better fakes out there.

Maybe we should compare photos taken by NASA, JAXA, CSA, UK Space, CNES, CNSA and Virgin Galactic, and Spacex to see if they are all consistently shopped.

*tiny side note, I'm not being snippy at you joe, just thought your question was a good jumping off point for a joke*

I honestly don't think that we need to draw any conclusions from photos that NASA takes to release to the public. They need the public's support to get funding, so of course they probably make the picture a little deeper blue, or something to get more people to look at it when it goes on the news.

*Edit*

Joe, you might find this interesting. By all means disregard the video in itself, but its affiliated with people who do this just for fun, so read some instructions, and maybe try it for yourself if you are feeling like you'd really like to know for certain.

https://www.balloonchallenge.org/learn-more-beginner
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y0nHhFGXDo
Pages: « 1 ... 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 [615] 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: