Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:55:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 [626] 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)

Activity: 288
Merit: 102

Yin Yang religion of wisdom, harmony

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:03:46 PM

4D flat square earth is moving on strong

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5042249.msg47675749#msg47675749

Thank you for not sending browny points, much appreciated.

4D Torus Earth https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5042249.msg46425670#msg46425670

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:34:30 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2018, 04:03:21 PM by notbatman

Ok no need to prove your claim.  Just wanted to make sure you didn't have anything.  Should of known you were not going to be able to prove much not knowing the difference between fission and fusion.  

Oh, I know the difference, but unlike you I'm able to admit I've been mistaken, I'm capable of learning, and I don't get butthurt when somebody calls out one of my mistakes.

I admire you. My mistakes usually aren't very big, but I have this false pride that makes it hard for me to admit to them.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:54:55 PM

Ok no need to prove your claim.  Just wanted to make sure you didn't have anything.  Should of known you were not going to be able to prove much not knowing the difference between fission and fusion.  

Oh, I know the difference, but unlike you I'm able to admit I've been mistaken, I'm capable of learning, and I don't get butthurt when somebody calls out one of my mistakes.

I admire you. My mistakes usually aren't very big, but I have this false pride that makes it hard for me to admit to them.

Cool

Thank you for showing us your FE philosophy... or is it really your FE deception ideals for controlling the world?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:41:49 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2018, 04:42:08 PM by notbatman

"... your FE deception ..."

If I'm the biggest liar in the world like you and everybody else here claims, how is it I'm able to:

1. make accurate angular distance measurements using a horizon created by convergence on a plane,
2. make one arcminute of angular size equal one nautical mile,
3. make the Sun and Moon both appear about 32' in diameter,
4. create the illusion that the sextant is a functional measuring device that's been in use for thousands of years when it works by measuring angles on a plane?

Isn't it more reasonable that you're the bastard liar and should consider suicide? Also, please take the rest of these clowns to hell with you; have a nice heaven's gate party!

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3069

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 08:36:53 PM

1. make accurate angular distance measurements using a horizon created by convergence on a plane,
4. create the illusion that the sextant is a functional measuring device that's been in use for thousands of years when it works by measuring angles on a plane?

Isn't it more reasonable that you're the bastard liar and should consider suicide? Also, please take the rest of these clowns to hell with you; have a nice heaven's gate party!

Sextants cannot be used to measure the distance to celestial objects.  You know this.

Otherwise, the trillions of stars that all look like small dots would be the same distance away.

The red shift they produce proves they are moving away from us.

Go listen to an ambulance as it drives toward you and away from you.

Cool

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:11:22 PM

Sextants cannot be used to measure the distance to celestial objects.  You know this.

Otherwise, the trillions of stars that all look like small dots would be the same distance away.

Cool

Of course, Google "electric cosmos" and "electric universe" to find out that standard red shift interpretations are off, sometimes by millions of lightyears.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 12:10:50 AM

Of course, Google "electric cosmos" and "electric universe" to find out that standard red shift interpretations are off, sometimes by millions of lightyears.

What does redshifting have to do with distance?  It deals with velocity and direction.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:01:40 AM

"... your FE deception ..."

If I'm the biggest liar in the world like you and everybody else here claims, how is it I'm able to:

https://i.imgur.com/C2D9WKw.jpg

Sextants cannot be used to measure the distance to celestial objects.  You know this.

Cool

How can you claim the sextant can't measure some distance if the sextants only purpose is measuring angular distance? That's like claiming a ruler can't measure.

The stars are lights projected off of a concave mirror a few thousand miles away, and thus by extension, are all relatively the same distance due to the mirror. The "red shift" is a theory that assumes the stars are trillions of miles away, their angular size at this distance alone disproves this nonsense. Not only is the distance of trillions of miles assumed but that the so-called "red shift" is caused by the stars being in motion. What if the static model of your bullshit universe is assumed and light has a non-zero mass, then the change in wavelength would be due to the emission of background microwave photons as light from a motionless star loses energy.

Can't you see how fucking delusional you are by claiming you've proven or disproven something by making a bunch of stupid off-point theoretical assumptions? So what if violin strings that are made from cat intestines, that doesn't prove a ruler can't measure!

None of your response deals with the points I made i.e. measuring angular size is impossible on a globe due the horizons curvature. Measuring distances based on angles only works on plane you massive sack of shit! Instead of lying to my face and engaging in a conspiracy against me why don't you go rope yourself instead?

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 04:29:27 AM

How can you claim the sextant can't measure some distance if the sextants only purpose is measuring angular distance? That's like claiming a ruler can't measure.

No, it's like saying a ruler can't measure velocity.  Smiley

Look, I'm not here to fill the gaps of your education.  I'm just saying you don't know how a sextant works.

An angle does not measure distance...

Cool

lightlord
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 04:39:30 AM

However, proving any information to a flat-earther is nearly impossible if not impossible. If you send one on a rocket into space and tell them to look out the window, they will say the windows are screened/faked with a display. If you put in a spacesuit into space, the glass on the spacesuit or they have been drugged.

Roll Eyes

Also, you don't understand perception, how a sextant works, and angle doesn't measure distance. Imagine the sun was twice as large, but further away.

Say this:

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:52:43 AM

Flat Earth confirmed.
lightlord
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 05:02:43 AM
Merited by Vod (2)

Flat Earth confirmed.

Just seems to go out one ear and the other, did you even think or ponder "what if" statements to the picture above I have shown?
Because you'd get the same reading of 32 arcminutes. If the sun was twice as large, further away, or 4x as large and even further away, appearing
same size in the sky.

If you can't think, understand simple logic, or even acknowledge the "same perception - same 32 arcminute measurement", then you are beyond deluded and in a world of your own.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:07:10 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2018, 04:59:11 PM by notbatman

I should invent a device that measures angles on a sphere, you guys are a fucking joke.

Flat Earth confirmed.

Just seems to go out one ear and the other, did you even think or ponder "what if" statements to the picture above I have shown?
Because you'd get the same reading of 32 arcminutes. If the sun was twice as large, further away, or 4x as large and even further away, appearing
same size in the sky.

If you can't think, understand simple logic, or even acknowledge the "same perception - same 32 arcminute measurement", then you are beyond deluded and in a world of your own.

Explain using your logic, how the same angle to every telephone pole can be maintained while adding ten feet to one of them?

Of you move the pole with the extra ten feet forward it gets bigger and it will have a different angle than the one next to it, if you move it back it gets smaller and the same deal applies.

You are correct about me living in world of my own but, it's not me that's delusional. There are so many of you I'll need several Olympic sized swimming pools of grape Flavor Aid; the world needs to consider mass suicide.

lightlord
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 05:12:41 AM

I should invent a device that measures angles on a sphere, you guys are a fucking joke.

Also, other flaws are if the sun/moon are holographic projections, and the star is just projections from a concave mirror.
Then what do you think would happen if you shined a really powerful laser at the sky? Since it bounces off the mirror, and you'd see evidence
of this "imaginary" structure.

Something like this:

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:37:44 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2018, 07:11:30 AM by notbatman

Also, other flaws are if the sun/moon are holographic projections, and the star is just projections from a concave mirror.
Then what do you think would happen if you shined a really powerful laser at the sky? Since it bounces off the mirror, and you'd see evidence
of this "imaginary" structure.

Something like this:

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/04/27/23/3399BAE300000578-3562451-Four_powerful_laser_beams_cut_through_the_sky_above_the_Paranal_-a-9_1461796992665.jpg

Yes you would see evidence, like when Japan fired the world most powerful LASER at Polaris and it hit Chicago, IL.

"... In other news, How It's Possible Japans Laser lit Soldier Field. Proving Flat Domed Earth. -- https://youtu.be/F7-NnR0rpnc ..."

Soldier Field, Chicago, IL

Worlds most powerful green LASER,
Osaka University's Institute for Laser Engineering, Japan
lightlord
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 06:48:10 AM

In the ocean, you see boats cut off, and slide off, while you argue its visual/distance.

There is an experiment that refutes this and further demonstrates the Earth is, in fact, a sphere.

1) Find a flat land patch, say desert, big field, etc.
2) Set a laser 3 meters above the ground
3) Drive in any direction you like for 15-20 KM.
4) Place a segmented graph that is 3 meters tall and see if the laser still shines at the 3-meter mark.

This strongly suggests a curvature earth model. As if the Earth was 100% flat, you'd see the laser at exactly the 3-meter mark.

Anyways the test I have suggested has been done with a perfectly leveled laser. And a 6 feet drop after several miles.
Watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVa2UmgdTM4

If the earth was flat, the laser should remain at the exact same level on the boat

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:25:16 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2018, 07:54:14 AM by notbatman

Watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVa2UmgdTM4

If the earth was flat, the laser should remain at the exact same level on the boat

Fraudulently performed experiments don't prove anything; they didn't level the laser. Not only that in the previous experiment they used CGI to add a helicopter and hoax enough curvature to hide it. 100% provably fraudulent documentery by PBS/Discovery.

PBS Fakes Curvature Experiment -- https://youtu.be/mqoB0ucBOyg

KYS.
lightlord
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 11:57:04 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2018, 12:22:50 PM by lightlord
Merited by Vod (2)

^^^ Fraudulently performed experiments don't prove anything; they didn't level the laser. Not only that in the previous experiment they used CGI to add a helicopter and hoax enough curvature to hide it. 100% provably fraudulent documentery by PBS/Discovery.

PBS Fakes Curvature Experiment -- https://youtu.be/mqoB0ucBOyg

KYS.

Except the fact you can TRAVEL here any time and snap this photo.
lake Pontchartrain in Louisiana, United States. This is only 100% possible on a curvature earth.

Diagram Comparisons. Mathematical calculations of Flat earth model vs globe model, representations, and simultion

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 12:56:29 PM

You are correct about me living in world of my own but, it's not me that's delusional. There are so many of you I'll need several Olympic sized swimming pools of grape Flavor Aid; the world needs to consider mass suicide.

When climate change starts to kill off the masses, the uneducated will be the first to die.

You know, the ones that believe a sky fairy will appear and save them?

You'll be sitting in your house, trying to make your air conditioner work with your sextant.

Wink

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:26:26 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2018, 07:47:24 AM by notbatman

@lightlord,

That PBS/Discovery documentery is a proven fraud (watch the video I linked).

As for the power lines, they curve to the right a bit as they converge, combined with atmosphereic distortion and perspective the so-called Earth curvature is just not there. (edit: they may have used a manually calibrated distortion correcting camera lens to distort the right side a bit.) You're trying to debunk my post on angular size (and defend that PBS/Discovery fraud) with a bullshit illusion that's not about angular size.

Here's a video filmed on the other side of the power lines with a P900. It shows the coastline on the other side, no curve, no hump of water, nothing but perspective and convergence on a plane.

Lake Pontchartrain NO curve. Flat EARTH video. -- https://youtu.be/bD0WCdgl1PY

Time to find a rope for yourself yo!
Pages: « 1 ... 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 [626] 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: