Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:13:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 [660] 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:32:17 PM

It's clear how you do your research. You watch some random youtube videos, believe what they say and surprise, turns out your wrong as always. Paid shill. It's clear some group is paying you to spread these lies, why else would you keep posting in this forum?
The error in viewer height you make when claiming 10m is just as great as the error I made cocksucker.

Alex Sovu of Black Arrow used cry I was shill while he defrauded me of my money and my bitcoin miner years ago. BA is named after the UK space program of the same name and the miner is named after the satellite they claimed to launch. I created this BCT account to complain about my order in the BA thread, after realizing what the fraud was based on (flat earth) I created this thread.

I never got my money refunded, I never got my miner delivered and I didn't mine half million dollars USD worth of coins. I'm literally fucking penniless since the GPU mining market crashed, nobody is paying me, I'm the one one being defrauded you fucking cunt! I'm literally the opposite of being paid!

Funny how this fucking shithead hasn't said a word about the video or comments I posted just before it:

What happens when the the scientific method is applied to the theory or so-called "modern science" that the earth is a globe?

PhD's Test Confirms No Curvature to the Earth -- https://youtu.be/Bn4BcIE3KME

It's also funny how he and all the other shills never address the horizon consistently rising to eye level, you would be looking downhill on a globe but somehow magically it's inverted into a hill of water/land rising up in front of the observer.

Yeah great video, did they ever stop to think on why the traffic lights are hidden to begin with? If the earth was flat, the whole traffic light should be visible, lmao, thank you for proving the earth is not flat?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:45:11 PM

^^^ strawman argument claiming perspective is curvature, yet he says I'm the shill?

Astargath

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:46:36 PM

^^^ strawman argument claiming perspective is curvature, yet he says I'm the shill?

I'm sorry how does perspective hide something? The water is flat, isn't it? ''water always finds its level'' and yet for some reason we cannot see the bottom of the traffic lights? Nice image btw, how do we know the ground was flat there?

Is there a calculator to show how much it's hidden on a flat earth then? Thanks to ''perspective'' ?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:51:19 PM

^^^ He ignores the posted image of perspective obscuring the man on the football field and continues to shill/gaslight!
Astargath

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:53:38 PM

^^^ He ignores the posted image of perspective obscuring the man on the football field and continues to shill/gaslight!

Show me how to calculate it then if it happens all the time, it shouldn't be too difficult, right?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:00:46 PM

^^^ The math involved in describing and calculating the optics is actually complex and the sources due to being flat earth conspiracy related are few. The only place currently available is from art books.

This is just more gaslighting, he knows the math describing the optics is complex.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 10:05:03 PM

^^^ The math involved in describing and calculating the optics is actually complex and the sources due to being flat earth conspiracy related are few. The only place currently available is from art books.

This is just more gaslighting, he knows the math describing the optics is complex.

What happened to believing only things that you can verify and prove on your own?
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:20:46 PM

What happened to believing only things that you can verify and prove on your own?

What the fuck are you even referring to?

More gaslighting folks!
joerogers8

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:26:02 PM

More gaslighting folks!

Perspective is an experiment anyone can do and see on their own.   Every artist on planet earth knows about perspective (one point perspective). You give him a visual.  And he asks "What happened to believing only things that you can verify and prove on your own?".  WTF  

Can that even be considered gaslighting?
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 10:26:56 PM

I'll let your buddy Joe answer that:

You're simply passing along information that you yourself have not validated for yourself.  Stick to facts we can prove, not stories our government tells us.  Facts not beliefs.  
joerogers8

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:29:41 PM

I'll let your buddy Joe answer that:

You're simply passing along information that you yourself have not validated for yourself.  Stick to facts we can prove, not stories our government tells us.  Facts not beliefs.  

And he doubles down!
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:46:09 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2018, 06:51:28 AM by notbatman

More gaslighting folks!

Perspective is an experiment anyone can do and see on their own.   Every artist on planet earth knows about perspective (one point perspective). You give him a visual.  And he asks "What happened to believing only things that you can verify and prove on your own?".  WTF  

Can that even be considered gaslighting?

I asked Google, first link, first sentence of the article:

"Gaslighting is a tactic in which a person or entity, in order to gain more power, makes a victim question their reality. ..." -- https://www.psychologytoday.com/ca/blog/here-there-and-everywhere/201701/11-warning-signs-gaslighting

It looks like I'm on track with with my claim of gaslighting, he's seemingly trying to bring uncertainty to the provable reality of perspective.

Astargath

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:56:30 AM

What a bunch of shit to say I don't know. Let me remind you of something.

''if you zoom in you will bring back the boat in full view'' You said that, now you are claiming that even on a flat earth, more than 80% of a traffic light is hidden by ''perspective''. Do you think you would bring back the whole thing with a powerful zoom? You are a paid shill and proven wrong again.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
belli4388

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:01:57 AM

the photos from the satellites tell us that the earth is oval of predominantly blue color covered with white clouds

space available pm me if interested
Kristine_R02

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:46:42 AM

I thought there was no person in the world who could think the way, that the Earth is flat. We could discuss it in a middle ages period, but today we go into outer space, have cutting edge technologies and no one has any doubt, that our flat is something else but a spherical. It was proved many years ago and there are no reasons to refute it.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:15:49 PM

''if you zoom in you will bring back the boat in full view'' You said that, now you are claiming that even on a flat earth, more than 80% of a traffic light is hidden by ''perspective''. Do you think you would bring back the whole thing with a powerful zoom? You are a paid shill and proven wrong again.

Paid shill? Go fuck yourself you lying cunt.

If a boat disappears due to going out of sight from convergence as is the case when viewing a ship with the naked eye standing on the beach, then yes a zoom lens will bring it back into view.

If you cherrypick a situation where the viewers perspective is less than a foot off the ground like in the PhD curve test video or, the picture of man walking away on the football field taken by a camera on the ground then no, the object being viewed is physically obscured and no amount of zoom will bring it back into view.

Suck off a shotgun you intellectually dishonest twat.

Astargath

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:20:32 PM

Paid shill? Go fuck yourself you lying cunt.

If a boat disappears due to going out of sight from convergence as is the case when viewing a ship with the naked eye standing on the beach, then yes a zoom lens will bring it back into view.

If you cherrypick a situation where the viewers perspective is less than a foot off the ground like in the PhD curve test video or, the picture of man walking away on the football field taken by a camera on the ground then no, the object being viewed is physically obscured and no amount of zoom will bring it back into view.

Suck off a shotgun you intellectually dishonest twat.

Right.. So that guy walked like 30-40 meters on your picture and half of him is hidden. So basically every 50 meters, you get 1 meter hidden. 1 km away would hide 20 meters. However in your youtube video you can still see the top of the traffic lights even though it's further than 1 km. How does it work? Where is the math? Paid shill still lying.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 01:14:12 PM

Shut up you liar.

You have no idea what will happen because you have never tried it.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:22:43 PM

Right.. So that guy walked like 30-40 meters on your picture and half of him is hidden. So basically every 50 meters, you get 1 meter hidden. 1 km away would hide 20 meters. However in your youtube video you can still see the top of the traffic lights even though it's further than 1 km. How does it work? Where is the math? Paid shill still lying.

The camera on the football field is on the ground and the PhD curve test is elevated a bit. I've got an idea why don't you hop on YouTube and tell the PhD who did the curve test he's a retard and fool yourself?

The only reason I joined this forum is because of fraud against me, then to be called a shill by the shitstains at Black Arrow when I asked where the miner I ordered was at was fucking enraging. Now I've got you pulling the same bullshit, I don't make a fucking dime from telling the truth.

You're clearly a Satanic fag who needs to be stuffed in a gas chamber.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 01:26:20 PM

The camera on the football field is on the ground and the PhD curve test is elevated a bit

Stop lying.  You have no idea how they performed the experiment until you try it yourself.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: « 1 ... 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 [660] 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: