Bitcoin Forum
August 03, 2024, 10:17:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin Really End World Poverty?  (Read 10049 times)
heraldlazaro25

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

ODEM.IO - UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:48:10 PM

Can bitcoin really do anything to solve world poverty problem? Brian Singer certainly think so. He thinks that Bitcoin can bring minimum everyday earning for people more swiftly than any other economy system.

Is it possible?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/steveforbes/2015/04/02/how-bitcoin-will-end-world-poverty/
For me, bitcoin cannot end world poverty instead, bitcoin will only lessen it. Not all people especially the poor people have an idea about what bitcoin and other crypto currencies are. Without having knowledge about crypto currencies and bitcoin, they cannot get away from poverty.

Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:22:32 AM

Can bitcoin really do anything to solve world poverty problem? Brian Singer certainly think so. He thinks that Bitcoin can bring minimum everyday earning for people more swiftly than any other economy system.

Is it possible?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/steveforbes/2015/04/02/how-bitcoin-will-end-world-poverty/
For me, bitcoin cannot end world poverty instead, bitcoin will only lessen it. Not all people especially the poor people have an idea about what bitcoin and other crypto currencies are. Without having knowledge about crypto currencies and bitcoin, they cannot get away from poverty.

I don't think so, for me it will not end world poverty. Poverty is a choice, if only people will work hard and persevere, and yes you're correct not all people are introduced in bitcoin and majority of us people are lack of knowledge.
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:30:11 AM

No. The bitcoin won't do away with poverty! Poverty will be always. Too many factors have to coincide that to eradicate her. If the person has no mind, then no bitcoin will help to earn money!
I don't think Bitcoin is powerful and profitable enough to end the world poverty. Poverty is continuously going in the world and it is hard to end it now. But I think, it will reduce or lessen through Bitcoin.
jacmarry

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:53:26 AM

Yes, I think bitcoin can solve this poverty problem from the world. Bitcoin is a digital way for our income. It is a easy way for income. So people can make money more than he need. So They should be careful about this.
biascoin

Activity: 108
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:53:58 AM

Is it possible?

TL;DR NO.
RioAnjay

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:39:00 AM

Could be, bitcoin can overcome the problem of poverty as long as bitcoin is still there, because a lot of help helped his life for the better.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:29:44 AM

I think a big NO. The poor have lack access to bitcoins some of them don't have an internet connection, computers or don’t have an idea of it. Bitcoin is not a solution to the poverty in the world. I think the answer starts to their self. Bitcoin can be a tool to help the poor to be rich and to provide extra income
Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:38:07 AM

for me the answer is no, it will not end poverty. if everyone knows how to use and how to earn bitcoin maybe can help poverty but not totally end up. bitcoin is usefull for those people who can afford to  pay bills for internet connection., people that has the knowledge of crypto the new technology can use it.  not everyone knows about bitcoins specially those who live in remote areas.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:12:47 AM

Yes, ofcourse bitcoin could changed the world by giving a charity project to the poor and a asset to give hope those people that have a povelty living.

No, it does not end world poverty with the help of the bitcoin. Bitcoin helps us on the financial opportunity for those people especially in a country where the bitcoin is not prohibited, but then unfortunately not all person or nation has the chance to take this because of some limited capitals to start investing on the bitcoin and most especially lack internet connections or modern technology.
gernoto

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

“Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018”

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:21:24 AM

its not an easy thing to end poverty in this world, even bitcoin doesn't have any thing to end the poverty. To end the poverty it will need the will of the peoples. People who has a great income from bitcoin could help poor peoples and who ever poor people who has willing to learn bitcoin and they capable in it then they would earn a good living.

▃▃▃▃▃  U N I B R I G H T  ▃▃▃▃▃
⟪ Blockchain-Based Business Integration ⟫
visit: https://unibright.io/
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:29:51 AM

No financial instrument can end world poverty that is a plain simple fact. Poverty is a tool used by governments and mega-corporations to drive profits by creating sweatshop cheap labour in other countries that works for pennies on products that sell for hundreds of $. We would need a total change of our attitudes to human worth, corporate greed and consumerism if we want to make any changes at all in the poorest countries.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Mishael

Activity: 237
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:42:48 AM

I think that possibility is fifty-fifty. first, it is true to gain profit. secondly, there is no guarantee of success. third, if there is buble and broke, someone will lose even poor
Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:55:16 AM

I don't think bitcoins can end poverty I mean they would not be able to use it if we give them some bitcoins , because they are not educated enough to operate and use the blockchain crypto currency.
Education is something that can end poverty not bitcoins.
Budugbass

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:58:37 AM

I think that possibility is fifty-fifty. first, it is true to gain profit. secondly, there is no guarantee of success. third, if there is buble and broke, someone will lose even poor
And anyhow the characteristic of crypto especially bitcoin is had characteristic that can be said less certain from time to time, the risks can certainly be experienced. Well but however.. I think for people who really intend to remain in the crypto world and have extensive knowledge.. it can be overcome, anyhow a various ways to make a profit already was available.
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:05:29 AM

If it is legal to all countries then I am sure that bitcoin can be the best solution for poverty, but unfortunately many countries do not care about it so they prefer a long process to overcome poverty.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:03:38 AM

It is really hard to say whether Bitcoin can overcome the world poverty, but it really works through Bitcoin, millions of poor boys have found their jobs today, which is why they are benefitted greatly by bitcoin, but it is true that if the bitcoin is the legitimacy of each country's government AnnouncemenIf Bitcoin can achieve many successes, I believe that Bitcoin may one day be able to overcome the world's poverty,

MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:08:13 AM

It would not but I know that it could improve the equality in terms of financial. With the help of bitcoin, we could track if that the tax we paid would be really used to help those needy for education and infastractures. Politicians will get caught easily if they trick the blockchain system.
henry1997

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:18:13 AM

may mean William Blair about tackling poverty through bitcoin and blockchain fields.

which is now the world has many who know bitcoin and use bitcoin to transact in the digital world or in the real world. it is now a modern day that all have used INTERNET in all fields or have been computerized.

where many opportunities to open a business through the Internet system or practically ONLINE BUSINESS all have been applied and simplify the community.

probably now the era of digital coins through the bitcoin currency the public can generate by selling its products online can pay with digital currency bitcoin then he invest in cryptocurrency savings in blockchain. the possibility at any time bitcoin price is fairly spelled out flucative or can not be predicted but because of the trend of digital currency is able to continue in the pump with the support of several countries and the major investment in the world of cryptocurrency so this great profit opportunities he can sell products can be money and can get more than profit before his.
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:24:17 AM

Yes it can wnd up world poverty if all the people uses bitcoin.Bitcoin is the currency of the future.Bitcoins really help usto make it happen but we should spread the word bitcoin across thw whole wide world.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:51:31 AM

If it is legal to all countries then I am sure that bitcoin can be the best solution for poverty, but unfortunately many countries do not care about it so they prefer a long process to overcome poverty.

One hindrance that keep these countries low economic status is that the deprivation of accessing the internet. How come they can do cryptocurrency if they can't access the cyberspace? Cryptocurrency would not end world poverty but would somehow a great help for these countries to alleviate poverty.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: