Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:47:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advcash | a new "anonymous" bitcoin debit card [EUR & USD]  (Read 177733 times)
anubizz

Activity: 340
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 01:25:47 AM

We are no longer providing cards for non-verified users. Full ID and address verification is required for any ADV card. Cards without verification do not exist in 2020.

Title of this topic should be updated and changed as this is not anymore anonymous debit card and verification is mandatory.

No argument there. It actually never was an anonymous card. Providing your actual up to date personal details on the platform was a requirement since day 1. Even without verification, the terms still always said you need to use your real details. We have never targeted the anonymous market segment.

Unfortunately we did not start this thread otherwise we would have updated the title and the first post a long time ago.

One thing that should be said here is that for unverified cards (registred data but without verification) there is a „one time“ top up limit now. After loading once the card gets useless when empty again.
Sad the good old WaveCrest times are gone!

HOSTTECH- vServers, Webhosting and colocation in the heart of Switzerland: https://www.hosttech.at/
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6099

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 08:29:02 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2020, 12:46:23 PM by OmegaStarScream

I am also wondering if the advcash card can be used to verify a paypal account as Tunisia is not officially supported by PP and i know many users who used their payoneer cards to verify PP. Is it the same with advcash?
For now, our only option, as tunisian citizens, to own a visa card is with advcash or Payoneer.

I've asked the support before, and according to them, you should be able to link the card.

However, from my experience, you might face issues linking a visa card that is not issued in your country. Skrill can be a better alternative in this case.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
coupable

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 01:34:01 PM

I am also wondering if the advcash card can be used to verify a paypal account as Tunisia is not officially supported by PP and i know many users who used their payoneer cards to verify PP. Is it the same with advcash?
For now, our only option, as tunisian citizens, to own a visa card is with advcash or Payoneer.

I've asked the support before, and according to them, you should be able to link the card.

However, from my experience, you might face issues linking a visa card that is not issued in your country. Skrill can be a better alternative in this case.
Thank you Omega for your kindness.
I have asked about Skrill after reading your reply and seems that PP stopped accepting it. It requires a local card {tunisian} linked to a bank account and PP can be used for online paiement only and can't be used to withdraw from ATMs.
Advcash seems to be the best option actually, with hope that it will not stop suddenly providing services like happened before.
decryptme

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 05:27:14 AM

Hello, new customer here. I'm ready to action, but I have a question first: is Advcash "blacklisted" from some banks/EMIs as crypto-related? Asking because I would like to transfer EUR via SEPA from Revolut/N26/Monese/Paysera etc. to Advcash wallet. Any risk to incurring suspensions, terminations, delays etc.?

As I explained before in a previous post, this will most likely get your account suspended: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5227751.msg53901144#msg53901144
You made it very clear on that post. What is still NOT clear is IF AdvCash is considered as crypto-related business, that's my point. Anyway AdvancedCash stated they're NOT black-listed: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1011381.msg53947126#msg53947126. I'm not telling you're wrong, I'm just showing an inconsistency.
Addisonbt

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 04:51:50 AM

Important Update

What is happening now ... BIN 4314 09, http://www.tkbbank.com/

Russian card program Suspended, card blocked

If you make new account from IP ru, can’t order card RU - BIN 4314 09
AdvancedCash

Activity: 429
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2020, 09:06:27 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2020, 01:40:57 PM by AdvancedCash

Important Update

What is happening now ... BIN 4314 09, http://www.tkbbank.com/

Russian card program Suspended, card blocked

Again you and your misinformation. Why are you still wasting your time on posting nonsense? What is your game here?

No cards are blocked, nothing is suspended. You haven't posted a single proof of that, and you will never be able to. People pay with their ADV Russian cards exactly like they used to months ago. Card service for cardholders has been 100% uninterrupted. There is a temporary difference in the way they are loaded, but this is not for long.

Get better prepared next time and post some actual evidence, maybe.

We are actually days away from relaunching the Russian card program and reopening new card orders that have been temporarily unavailable.

Not that a lot of people here care about our cards in RUB, I'm guessing. Our cards for the EU and the entire world are absolutely fine. More crypto card products are coming up.

Trolls and time-wasters like you are welcome to keep spreading their lies, we keep working and improving Smiley We have RUB, EUR and USD crypto cards for the entire world. Not sure why you feel the need to bash the only company that offers that much to the crypto community. People all over the world rely on our solutions.

Too bad the moderators are ignoring this obvious slander. Good luck.

Addisonbt

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 07:13:39 PM

fix it, bro Grin
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2020, 09:16:00 PM

fix it, bro Grin

Why are you posting the BIN here, bro? What's the point? Do you think anyone cares what the BIN of Russian card is? Why the bold font, do you think it's important information? And what's up with all the other stuff you posted here earlier, including some government letterhead? What's your problem, bro? Cheesy

Feel free to get in touch with us directly if you have a problem. We do speak Russian.
Camma23

Activity: 17
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 07:00:14 PM

all in all, resuming this long long discussion, advcash card is today, 28/03/2020 available for EU users or not? people are having problems or all fine? thanks
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2020, 08:50:12 AM

all in all, resuming this long long discussion, advcash card is today, 28/03/2020 available for EU users or not? people are having problems or all fine? thanks

EU users have been able to order EUR and now USD cards for quite some time now under the EU card program. They are also able to order USD cards under the international card program.

What problems exactly do you have in mind?

If you have an account and you're in the EU, you can see it in under a minute and just a couple clicks in your ADV account.
Camma23

Activity: 17
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 08:53:43 AM

EU users have been able to order EUR and now USD cards for quite some time now under the EU card program. They are also able to order USD cards under the international card program.

If you have an account and you're in the EU, you can see it in under a minute and just a couple clicks in your ADV account.

no problems yet, I haven't tried yet. Just asking if card became available for EU users
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2020, 08:56:18 AM

no problems yet, I haven't tried yet. Just asking if card became available for EU users

The EU card program went live a long time ago, in late August 2019.
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2020, 10:06:43 AM

In case anyone is interested, we relaunched our Russian card program. New plastic ADV Russia cards in RUB are now available to order, with some slight changes in conditions -- but the price is the same. If you are an ADV user in Russia, log into your account and see the RUB plastic card options.

They have a fixed low load fee of just RUB 69 (currently about $0.9), and they support Apple/Google Pay.

New ADV World card orders in USD cannot be placed yet due to worldwide delivery complications, but we are working on it.

We also re-enabled SEPA deposits and withdrawals for personal accounts. They have been under maintenance for a short while.

We also decreased some of the fees.

https://wallet.advcash.com/login -- log into ADV and check out what's new!
someoldcoins

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 01:37:57 PM

Hello AdvancedCash, it's nice to see that you're back with international cards ! Great news !   Cool
Do you know when "ADV World Plus" cards will be available ?
I'm looking forward to use your card again  Smiley

it does not last more than month ... imagine if you checking your bank online and they keep telling you fees changed today , card gone card back...so on reliable business haha  Grin

advcash is more swingy  than bitcoin on roller coaster .
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2020, 08:01:57 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2020, 05:57:06 PM by AdvancedCash

Hello AdvancedCash, it's nice to see that you're back with international cards ! Great news !   Cool
Do you know when "ADV World Plus" cards will be available ?
I'm looking forward to use your card again  Smiley

it does not last more than month ... imagine if you checking your bank online and they keep telling you fees changed today , card gone card back...so on reliable business haha  Grin

advcash is more swingy  than bitcoin on roller coaster .

Fees change minimally and usually towards decreasing. I think everybody likes paying less and less with time Smiley

There will be less fee changes as soon as we optimize everything we need on the platform. We do not want to change anything often, trust me. We are on our way to minimize this.

As for the card, sorry, we did not know there would be a global pandemic that would bring about global delivery problems Smiley This is an emergency.

In our defence, it's not easy to make these things stable with unstable outside factors. If I'm not mistaken nobody else who lost WaveCrest cards has been able to launch new cards so far, while we added 3 programs in total and more are coming. I hope we deserve some credit for that Smiley

The World/World Plus cards will hopefully return this month, and not just them. Other crypto-enabled goodies are in development, stay tuned!
Bossian

Activity: 450
Merit: 59

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 06:50:02 AM

Hello,

I heard about a partnership with Binance, here are my questions:

1- can we transfer money from Advcash (fiat, for example EUR), to Binance? If yes, any fee?
2- can we transfer money from Binance (again in fat) to Advcash wallet? 0% fee?

Thanks for your reply  Kiss

1uo2hAbLvmvhvw5WzQ6c3Lsc45zmewrWe
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2020, 08:00:39 AM

Hello,

I heard about a partnership with Binance, here are my questions:

1- can we transfer money from Advcash (fiat, for example EUR), to Binance? If yes, any fee?
2- can we transfer money from Binance (again in fat) to Advcash wallet? 0% fee?

Thanks for your reply  Kiss

Just check your Binance account Smiley It's best to get this information directly from the merchant (in this case Binance) so that it's up to date. We do not establish any outside fees and we cannot guarantee you whether this or that merchant client of ours has any ADV features at any given moment. It's always up to them. They do not need to inform us if they turn ADV features on and off and if they increase or decrease their fees.

Last time I checked in my Binance account, Binance does have deposits and withdrawals from and to ADV wallets in EUR for 0%.

JaniBaram

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 14, 2020, 07:18:04 PM

Guys, are you releasing the other card with the lower fees anytime soon (worldwide) ? 
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2020, 07:58:10 PM

Guys, are you releasing the other card with the lower fees anytime soon (worldwide) ? 

If everything goes according to plan, we hope to release the World Plus card before May ends, maybe early June. They will have better FX fee (currency conversion), other fees and limits will be roughly the same.

We also have a more crypto-powered card coming up with a really great fee structure. Too early to announce anything, but stay tuned Smiley
abhishek1104

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 10:40:26 AM

If everything goes according to plan, we hope to release the World Plus card before May ends, maybe early June. They will have better FX fee (currency conversion), other fees and limits will be roughly the same.

We also have a more crypto-powered card coming up with a really great fee structure. Too early to announce anything, but stay tuned Smiley

I really like the services of advcash.
I have following suggestions

1) please reconsider the decision of USDT deposit as 0.69% fee for personal accounts which is currently 1USDT for company account.
If possible then bring it back to USDT 1 deposit fee back for personal accounts as well.

2)  Though look and feel of new advcash cards is wonderful,still do consider issuing new cards with option of selecting say Metal body card (with some high one time card issue fee if that's required)

3) Would it be possible in future to store crypto as well in the advcash account ?

4) As quoted earlier the fx charges of current world card MAY as well go down in future (not talking about upcoming advcash world plus card).If so becomes possible then do it as well irrespective of advcash world plus card.

5) You may also consider deposit of USDT as TRC-20 (on tron blockchain).The withdrawal fee of it in exchanges is ei less or even free.

6) Can there be some cashback program like that done by some cards eg. Crypto.com. Though I never like the staking thing which they desire to do.

Hope you release your advcash world plus card launched soon and will try the same.

Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: