Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:01:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advcash | a new "anonymous" bitcoin debit card [EUR & USD]  (Read 177733 times)
AdvancedCash

Activity: 429
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2020, 11:53:58 AM

Guys, are you releasing the other card with the lower fees anytime soon (worldwide) ? 

If everything goes according to plan, we hope to release the World Plus card before May ends, maybe early June. They will have better FX fee (currency conversion), other fees and limits will be roughly the same.

We also have a more crypto-powered card coming up with a really great fee structure. Too early to announce anything, but stay tuned Smiley

I really like the services of advcash.
I have following suggestions

1) please reconsider the decision of USDT deposit as 0.69% fee for personal accounts which is currently 1USDT for company account.
If possible then bring it back to USDT 1 deposit fee back for personal accounts as well.

2)  Though look and feel of new advcash cards is wonderful,still do consider issuing new cards with option of selecting say Metal body card (with some high one time card issue fee if that's required)

3) Would it be possible in future to store crypto as well in the advcash account ?

4) As quoted earlier the fx charges of current world card MAY as well go down in future (not talking about upcoming advcash world plus card).If so becomes possible then do it as well irrespective of advcash world plus card.

5) You may also consider deposit of USDT as TRC-20 (on tron blockchain).The withdrawal fee of it in exchanges is ei less or even free.

6) Can there be some cashback program like that done by some cards eg. Crypto.com. Though I never like the staking thing which they desire to do.

Hope you release your advcash world plus card launched soon and will try the same.

Thanks for your feedback, it's great to know you like our platform.

1. We are always looking for ways to bring the fees down as much as we can. The important thing here is that we need to balance the entire ecosystem. It's not about just this one fee, rather, everything needs to work together.

We are working on a fee update, and hopefully we will be able to do what you mention regarding USDT.

2. We are exploring the options for this for later. Not all issuers offer this, but looks possible.

3. Yes, in our big ADV 2.0 update coming soon.

4. Absolutely, as soon as there is a possibility. This needs to be negotiated with banks etc, so takes a while.

5. Will definitely consider this.

6. We are working on a crypto card with a loyalty program. Maybe not specifically cashback at first, but this is a start.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2020, 02:30:03 PM

1) please reconsider the decision of USDT deposit as 0.69% fee for personal accounts which is currently 1USDT for company account.
If possible then bring it back to USDT 1 deposit fee back for personal accounts as well.

Just did that. Tether deposits are 1 USD for personal accounts now.
abhishek1104

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 07:18:35 AM

Yes .Wonderful.

That's really a much appreciated move.

Hope Advcash World Plus Card goes live anytime soon.

Also i expect WireCard is not the card provider for Advcash world program,so that it doesn't impact in any way the existing World Card & coming soon World Plus Card !

Also one more suggestion -- Do look into the feasibility of interest on fiat deposits under Advcash (like say flexi-deposit ,fixed deposit schemes etc. as found in Binance and other exchanges) if possible.So as to make Advcash one stop solution including storing of fiat !
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2020, 04:06:54 PM

Yes .Wonderful.

That's really a much appreciated move.

Hope Advcash World Plus Card goes live anytime soon.

Also i expect WireCard is not the card provider for Advcash world program,so that it doesn't impact in any way the existing World Card & coming soon World Plus Card !

Also one more suggestion -- Do look into the feasibility of interest on fiat deposits under Advcash (like say flexi-deposit ,fixed deposit schemes etc. as found in Binance and other exchanges) if possible.So as to make Advcash one stop solution including storing of fiat !

Thanks, great to know you appreciated the update.

No, we are not currently dealing with Wirecard.

We are always looking for new features to build, so we will definitely discuss your ideas.
someoldcoins

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 07:18:42 AM

Guys, are you releasing the other card with the lower fees anytime soon (worldwide) ?  

If everything goes according to plan, we hope to release the World Plus card before May ends, maybe early June. They will have better FX fee (currency conversion), other fees and limits will be roughly the same.

We also have a more crypto-powered card coming up with a really great fee structure. Too early to announce anything, but stay tuned Smiley

hi andrew

i don't see the most wanted World Plus card are coming back anytime soon , do you mean this june  or 2022  Grin?
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2020, 12:14:16 PM

hi andrew

i don't see the most wanted World Plus card are coming back anytime soon , do you mean this june  or 2022  Grin?

As always, these things are very hard to predict and even harder to speed up as long as we receive these solutions from third parties. Basically most of the time we are waiting for providers to implement or fix this or that aspect. I understand the irony, but trust me, no customer in the world is eager to see these cards go live as much as we are Smiley
serveria.com
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1172

Privacy Servers. Since 2009.

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2020, 12:58:40 PM

Hi,

Are you experiencing some issues atm? I'm trying to load my card but I get this error message: Transfers to Advanced Cash EUR cards are temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience.

I've used AdvCash card back in 2017 before the WaveCrest meltdown. Then it stopped working for obvious reasons and I have ordered a replacement once the new cards went live. I haven't used my new card since. So what's wrong with it now? Don't tell me the new card is useless now too...  Grin
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2020, 01:37:53 PM

Hi,

Are you experiencing some issues atm? I'm trying to load my card but I get this error message: Transfers to Advanced Cash EUR cards are temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience.

I've used AdvCash card back in 2017 before the WaveCrest meltdown. Then it stopped working for obvious reasons and I have ordered a replacement once the new cards went live. I haven't used my new card since. So what's wrong with it now? Don't tell me the new card is useless now too...  Grin

If it was useless, god forbid, we would have told you right away hehe. No, all our current cards are alive and well overall. Unfortunately, there is no way around small technical hiccups here and there, seems like most if not all card providers can be affected sometimes.

This is just a minor downtime, these things do not last more than a day or two, sometimes hours. We are fighting an ongoing technical issue that messes with these loads, and to be honest you may see this again for brief periods of time in the next couple of weeks. Should be fine after that.

Loads should be back up a bit later this week (today is a bank holiday in some European countries, that does not speed things up unfortunately).

Sorry about all that, we are trying to stabilize all our card programs as hard as we can, but very few things seem to be 100% stable these days, if any at all.
serveria.com
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2020, 02:12:54 PM

If it was useless, god forbid, we would have told you right away hehe.

I went through several prepaid debit card crises (including the last Wirecard Payoneer one) so don't tell me you were going to let your customers know in advance.  Grin Grin Grin

small technical hiccups

This is just a minor downtime

a day or two

A day or two is just a minor downtime? Any conventional bank would go bankrupt after a few hours of card downtime. It's 2020 guys.  Grin

Loads should be back up a bit later this week

Later this week can as well be on Friday  Grin

Sorry about all that, we are trying to stabilize all our card programs as hard as we can

I appreciate that you at least don't deny you're having issues.  Grin
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2020, 05:25:33 PM

If it was useless, god forbid, we would have told you right away hehe.

I went through several prepaid debit card crises (including the last Wirecard Payoneer one) so don't tell me you were going to let your customers know in advance.  Grin Grin Grin

small technical hiccups

This is just a minor downtime

a day or two

A day or two is just a minor downtime? Any conventional bank would go bankrupt after a few hours of card downtime. It's 2020 guys.  Grin

Loads should be back up a bit later this week

Later this week can as well be on Friday  Grin

Sorry about all that, we are trying to stabilize all our card programs as hard as we can

I appreciate that you at least don't deny you're having issues.  Grin

It's not about telling anything in advance. That usually is impossible, believe it or not. We're talking about an existing situation here. Had the cards been closed permanently, we would have sent out an email newsletter with explanations to every cardholder right after we found out so there is no need to wonder and ask questions about what actually happened.

If you would like to use a conventional bank, you're welcome to Smiley A very different thing though. We are not a conventional bank, as I'm sure you know, and we never claimed we are a full replacement of one. So the certain degree of freedom you are getting here comes with a certain price.

Yes, exactly, it is 2020. Times are tough for everyone. Name me one card provider that has been always stable, never had even an hour of downtime, is crypto friendly, and is not a conventional bank (because a conventional bank normally does not let you have an up and running free account via online communication only in an hour or less). My bet is you won't be able to name anything. So your suggestions that we should go bankrupt aside, we will keep trying to do what we can, thanks Smiley

Besides, it's not the best comparison, our cards and credit cards from a conventional bank. For us, any card is just one of the many ways to withdraw your funds, should you want to do so ASAP. We have withdrawals to Visa/MC cards all over the world in multiple currencies, we have SEPA transfers, we have other options including a myriad deals offered by third-party exchanges. I think it's fair to say that with a bank, a card that is not working is a bigger inconvenience than it is with us. Not denying that it sucks tho.

It would be weird to deny facts that you see inside your account and came here to talk about. We both know European cards are having loads issues right now (not the World ones and not the Russian ones, has to be said, those other 2 programs are not affected, these loads are fine). 'This week' is the best estimate we can give you right now. It is not a situation where we are in full control, know everything but just won't give you the details because whatever. There are many much bigger actors and factors here besides us and you: banks, bank transfers, APIs, acquirers, processors, dozens of huge things we cannot and do not control.

So we are doing what we can and hope for the best. Yes, it can as well be on Friday, but we hope it will be sooner.
serveria.com
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2020, 09:21:24 AM

It's not about telling anything in advance. That usually is impossible, believe it or not. We're talking about an existing situation here. Had the cards been closed permanently, we would have sent out an email newsletter with explanations to every cardholder right after we found out so there is no need to wonder and ask questions about what actually happened.

Permanently or not, I can't find any notification from AdvCash regarding this downtime.  

Yes, exactly, it is 2020. Times are tough for everyone. Name me one card provider that has been always stable, never had even an hour of downtime, is crypto friendly, and is not a conventional bank (because a conventional bank normally does not let you have an up and running free account via online communication only in an hour or less). My bet is you won't be able to name anything.

Coinbase, Wirex, Payoneer never had downtime lasting for DAYS. I'm sure there are many more...

We have withdrawals to Visa/MC cards all over the world in multiple currencies, we have SEPA transfers, we have other options including a myriad deals offered by third-party exchanges.

SEPA transfer costs 5EUR? Seriuosly? The most expensive I have ever seen with any provider so far is 1EUR. Normally providers offer SEPA transfers FREE.

It is not a situation where we are in full control, know everything but just won't give you the details because whatever.

So I suspect some kind of audit going on, like the one Wirecard had..  Grin
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2020, 09:34:37 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2020, 09:46:45 AM by AdvancedCash

Permanently or not, I can't find any notification from AdvCash regarding this downtime.  

Yes, exactly, it is 2020. Times are tough for everyone. Name me one card provider that has been always stable, never had even an hour of downtime, is crypto friendly, and is not a conventional bank (because a conventional bank normally does not let you have an up and running free account via online communication only in an hour or less). My bet is you won't be able to name anything.

Coinbase, Wirex, Payoneer never had downtime lasting for DAYS. I'm sure there are many more...

We have withdrawals to Visa/MC cards all over the world in multiple currencies, we have SEPA transfers, we have other options including a myriad deals offered by third-party exchanges.

SEPA transfer costs 5EUR? Seriuosly? The most expensive I have ever seen with any provider so far is 1EUR. Normally providers offer SEPA transfers FREE.

It is not a situation where we are in full control, know everything but just won't give you the details because whatever.

So I suspect some kind of audit going on, like the one Wirecard had..  Grin

You can't find it because there wasn't any. Notifications in advance are not always possible. When they are possible, we send them.

Not a single provider that used WaveCrest has been able to launch even one card program after that covering even one region of the world. We launched 3 covering Russia, EU and the entire world. The card services we get from our partners are not perfect, there are sometimes minor failures, but it's better than to have nothing at all. If you don't feel that way, just don't use Advcash.

I will not go into details about how exactly what you listed are different from us in terms of licensing, relationships with Visa/MC etc. Again, if you know so many options, why aren't you using them? No need to complain about horrible Advcash in that case Smiley Throw this card away if it's so bad.

Of course you started complaining about SEPA when it was merely a suggestion that there are other features we have and the card is not everything. Looks like you don't like anything we have. Hope you're not held hostage on the platform.

Same for SEPA as for the cards. We are a relatively small and new operation without the direct relationships with Visa/MC and major banks just yet. And we are not limited to EU only like Wirex. People from all over the world appreciate us, and they do not have access to free SEPA. As for the fee, this is the best fee we can offer with our service providers that we worked hard to get. If it does not work for you, it's your decision, and you are welcome to switch. We are not stopping you from doing so.

We will get to 1 EUR or free when we can, and we are working on it. For now, this is what we can offer. You know where to find better deals, you're welcome to.

Please try not to fill our topic with rumors and imaginary things like some people do Smiley These things hurt us further, and I'm not sure there is need for that. There's no audit. Audit of what, just the card platform with a relatively small number of cards? And no audit of wallets that have had 100% uptime since day 1? Does not make a lot of sense.

I understand you are not happy about the card loads being down for a bit, but there's no reason to try and damage our reputation more than it's damaged by a purely technical downtime. Judge us on the wallet uptime, by the way, not cards, how about that? Smiley Not on third party cards or other services, just on things that we are directly responsible for -- wallets. Not an hour of downtime since 2014, nobody lost even $1, nothing frozen or whatever. Not bad, I think.
serveria.com
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2020, 10:08:27 AM

You can't find it because there wasn't any. Notifications in advance are not always possible. When they are possible, we send them.

But you realize that there are folks who still are not aware of that right? So someone could be transferring the funds to your account from Binance for example this very moment without knowing that your card is frozen? Is that ok? You should always notify your customers post-factum too because many of them can still avoid issues by using another exchange or another card for example. But who am I to teach you how to do business... Grin

If you don't feel that way, just don't use Advcash.

I will not go into details about how exactly what you listed are different from us in terms of licensing, relationships with Visa/MC etc. Again, if you know so many options, why aren't you using them? No need to complain about horrible Advcash in that case Smiley Throw this card away if it's so bad.

Of course you started complaining about SEPA when it was merely a suggestion that there are other features we have and the card is not everything. Looks like you don't like anything we have. Hope you're not held hostage on the platform.

No, you're totally missing the point here... what I'm trying to do is to help you to make your card better, more user-friendly, more reliable etc.. comparing you to your competition can also be helpful so you know where to improve. And what you're doing is taking a defensive stance and trying to counter attack with some statements. You're behaving like a three year old: I don't like you, don't want to play with you so leave...  Grin   

Please try not to fill our topic with rumors and imaginary things like some people do Smiley These things hurt us further, and I'm not sure there is need for that. There's no audit. Audit of what, just the card platform with a relatively small number of cards? And no audit of wallets that have had 100% uptime since day 1? Does not make a lot of sense.

I understand you are not happy about the card loads being down for a bit, but there's no reason to try and damage our reputation more than it's damaged by a purely technical downtime. Judge us on the wallet uptime, by the way, not cards, how about that? Smiley Not on third party cards or other services, just on things that we are directly responsible for -- wallets. Not an hour of downtime since 2014, nobody lost even $1, nothing frozen or whatever. Not bad, I think.

That's not me damaging your reputation... lack of information produces rumors... please provide exact and truthful info and nobody would be able to hurt you with a rumor.   Grin
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2020, 10:24:11 AM

But you realize that there are folks who still are not aware of that right? So someone could be transferring the funds to your account from Binance for example this very moment without knowing that your card is frozen? Is that ok? You should always notify your customers post-factum too because many of them can still avoid issues by using another exchange or another card for example. But who am I to teach you how to do business... Grin

If you don't feel that way, just don't use Advcash.

No, you're totally missing the point here... what I'm trying to do is to help you to make your card better, more user-friendly, more reliable etc.. comparing you to your competition can also be helpful so you know where to improve. And what you're doing is taking a defensive stance and trying to counter attack with some statements. You're behaving like a three year old: I don't like you, don't want to play with you so leave...  Grin    

That's not me damaging your reputation... lack of information produces rumors... please provide exact and truthful info and nobody would be able to hurt you with a rumor.   Grin

We do realize that. There's no need to lecture us on how it is better to warn than not to warn. Of course it is, it's absolutely obvious. Like I said, it's not always possible to do beforehand, actually with technical issues, almost never possible. Technical failures rarely announce themselves in advance.

We will see what can be improved in this area.

And it's not like funds are stuck if there is no card. Don't make it look more of an issue than it is. Nobody loses any funds. It only takes a day or two for the loads to come back, and there are other withdrawal options, many of them. You can move funds back to the exchange for free, by the way (unless the exchange charges a fee, we do not).

You think it's a suggestion, saying 'it's better when the card is reliable than when it's not'? Great help, thanks. We are perfectly aware there are other cards, and we personally own them and use them to understand what can be improved on our side, believe it or not.

I would say you are more of the three year old here Smiley Cards not working, and also your SEPA is too expensive, and also this sucks and this and that. That's the attitude. Hardly constructive, wouldn't you say? Whatever we tell you trying to provide background triggers the same reaction, 'I hate it get it away from me'. Maybe it is really time to switch. There isn't anything constructive in crapping on every single argument we give you and on every single thing we try to offer our customers. If you have specific ideas on what we can do to make it all better, you are always welcome to send them, and we will take them into account. Otherwise not sure what the point is, and you will definitely be better off with other providers.

We provide all the info we can. It's a brief technical downtime that is largely outside of our control and is only supposed to last for a few days max. It does not feel as if it was sufficient for you, so there you go with your 'audits' Smiley Yes, that's purposefully damaging our reputation, suggesting we are hit with a major problem and may not recover, or whatever the actual meaning of that was. Take it easy. If you hate the card so much, message me directly, we'll close it and I'll arrange a refund for you.
NotATether
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 6697

bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2020, 12:26:48 AM

Is it possible you can clarify whether you can use an Advcash card to buy things on a crytocurrency payment gateway like Coinpayments or BTCpay, or if it only supports Mastercard's payment gateway?

Specifically, what does the bold text mean?

GLOBAL CARD NETWORK AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTION COMPLIANCE NOTICE:
In order to remain compliant with global card network and financial institution regulations, Advanced Cash Ltd will ONLY process transfers of value from its e-wallets to prepaid cards where the source transfer amount is fiat currency. All funds must be converted to fiat currency before any transfer from e-wallet to prepaid card is permitted. There are no exceptions to this requirement.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2020, 12:35:15 AM

Is it possible you can clarify whether you can use an Advcash card to buy things on a crytocurrency payment gateway like Coinpayments or BTCpay, or if it only supports Mastercard's payment gateway?

Specifically, what does the bold text mean?

GLOBAL CARD NETWORK AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTION COMPLIANCE NOTICE:
In order to remain compliant with global card network and financial institution regulations, Advanced Cash Ltd will ONLY process transfers of value from its e-wallets to prepaid cards where the source transfer amount is fiat currency. All funds must be converted to fiat currency before any transfer from e-wallet to prepaid card is permitted. There are no exceptions to this requirement.

Well, it mentions our e-wallets and loading our prepaid cards, so this text means that the cardholder always converts their funds to fiat before loading the card in their ADV account. More of a legal disclaimer about something every actual cardholder already knows. It is not related to spending funds with the card, only to loading it and the relationship between crypto, fiat, and the card.

We are not issuing any Mastercard cards at the moment. All our cards are Visa.

I'm afraid I do not have firsthand knowledge about Coinpayments, BTCpay etc at the moment, but we will check.
serveria.com
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2020, 11:12:44 AM

Yes, it can as well be on Friday, but we hope it will be sooner.
It's Friday and the card still doesn't work. Any ETA?  Grin
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2020, 11:20:20 AM

Yes, it can as well be on Friday, but we hope it will be sooner.
It's Friday and the card still doesn't work. Any ETA?  Grin

EUR plastic card loads are now OK, actually we have just enabled them a few minutes ago.

USD plastic cards are still down, unfortunately (the ADV Europe ones, not ADV World). More time is needed, hopefully within the next week.

EUR and USD virtual ADV Europe card loads are OK as well.
serveria.com
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2020, 11:26:44 AM

EUR plastic card loads are now OK, actually we have just enabled them a few minutes ago.
Transfers to Europe EUR cards are temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience.
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2020, 11:29:00 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2020, 11:46:55 AM by AdvancedCash

Transfers to Europe EUR cards are temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience.

No they are not. I am looking at the deposit form as we speak. Log out and log back in.

Plus, these loads are now free Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: