Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:55:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advcash | a new "anonymous" bitcoin debit card [EUR & USD]  (Read 177733 times)
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:40:04 PM

Some new info about card ?

You'll get much better and quicker response asking directly the support rather than here on forum.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
snkya

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:04:23 PM

You'll get much better and quicker response asking directly the support rather than here on forum.

I asked support recently. The answer is still pretty much the same (they're working on it, will be soon..)
z0n0
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:45:21 AM

I asked support recently. The answer is still pretty much the same (they're working on it, will be soon..)

Means you probably won't get any better answer in here  Grin
Tomacho30

Activity: 2
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:07:08 AM
Merited by aleandromagno (1)

Ok guys so I got some infro from support again

Support Service         15 Feb, 15:10   

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Advanced Cash support center.

The new card platform is already under way and we are working hard to launch it ASAP. In connection with this, please take a look at a few important facts:

- The new card platform will let us issue cards not only for EU residents, but for people living in other parts of the world as well including areas not covered by our card program previously.
- We are doing everything we can to make sure the new card platform is up and running as soon as possible. We are confident within the next few months our customers will be able to use their virtual and plastic cards the way they are used to. We will publish all important updates about our new card program in the News section of your account right away.
- To compensate for this unpleasant situation, we will replace all activated virtual and plastic cards for free as soon as the new card solution is implemented. If you were an Advanced Cash cardholder before, you will receive the same amount of cards for no extra charge.
- The new cards will support contactless payments and will eventually be fully integrated into our mobile app that is currently being built.

All information will soon be provided.
Please, follow the News section in your personal account.

Daria K.
Customer Support Engineer at Advanced Cash Ltd.

support@advcash.com
www.advcash.com
btcwish1

Activity: 401
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:12:41 PM

Ok guys so I got some infro from support again

Support Service         15 Feb, 15:10   

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Advanced Cash support center.

The new card platform is already under way and we are working hard to launch it ASAP. In connection with this, please take a look at a few important facts:

- The new card platform will let us issue cards not only for EU residents, but for people living in other parts of the world as well including areas not covered by our card program previously.
- We are doing everything we can to make sure the new card platform is up and running as soon as possible. We are confident within the next few months our customers will be able to use their virtual and plastic cards the way they are used to. We will publish all important updates about our new card program in the News section of your account right away.
- To compensate for this unpleasant situation, we will replace all activated virtual and plastic cards for free as soon as the new card solution is implemented. If you were an Advanced Cash cardholder before, you will receive the same amount of cards for no extra charge.
- The new cards will support contactless payments and will eventually be fully integrated into our mobile app that is currently being built.

All information will soon be provided.
Please, follow the News section in your personal account.

Daria K.
Customer Support Engineer at Advanced Cash Ltd.

support@advcash.com
www.advcash.com

Great news. i always love advcash regardless of their fees. Their service is top notch! I was using their card for few years without any issues..
AdvancedCash

Activity: 429
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 03:07:03 AM

Please take a look at our official statement regarding the card situation. Hopefully it will answer at least some of your questions.

Some time ago our card vendor partners abruptly closed their card programs under the Visa brand that were related to e-money and cryptocurrencies in any way. You could have seen the news about it:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2018/01/05/visa-locks-bitcoin-payment-cards-crackdown-card-issuer/
https://www.pymnts.com/visa/2018/visa-debit-card-wavecrest-wirex-cryptocurrency/

Later, they introduced lower limits for their Mastercard-based program, and eventually they decided to close their Mastercard card programs completely. Unfortunately, this closure included Advanced Cash prepaid cards as well. The reasons for this include organisational and policy changes the company was forced to make under the pressure from Visa, to a larger extent, and Mastercard, to a smaller extent, as well as partner banks and regulating authorities.

We fully realise how important Advanced Cash cards have been and are to our customers. We are also fully aware that such news negatively reflect on your user experience. We would like to make an official statement that none of these changes can affect the stability of Advanced Cash as a whole. None of these changes can prevent us from fulfilling all our obligations to our users.

For now, you are welcome to use alternative withdrawal options. We sincerely hope these can partially substitute our cards while we are implementing the new solution:

- Transfers to existing bank cards, international in USD and EUR as well as cards issued in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan. International transfers show up on the card in 1-3 business days while local card transfers are often instant.

- There are plenty of e-currency exchanges that offer a variety of payout options including local payment solutions and popular e-currencies. You can check out advcash.com for a list of exchanges, go to Funds Transfer inside your account, or take a look at exchange monitoring sites like OKchanger etc.

We are always adding more deposit and withdrawal options. We hope you will always be able to find features that work best for you.

If you have any suggestions or requests in connection with this situation, we are always ready to hear you out. Please contact our support department via the ticket system inside your account, or email us at support@advcash.com. If you need, you can also send a message to our management directly. Just select the corresponding option when creating a ticket in the support section of your Advanced Cash account. We guarantee not a single message will go unnoticed.

We sincerely thank you for understanding in this matter. We would like to apologise for all the complications our cardholders had to face. Thank you so much for using Advanced Cash. We highly value your trust, and we are doing everything we can to keep offering services of increasing value and quality that you enjoy using.
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 03:13:19 AM

WARNING @ ALL

Actually when you go to the advcash site, it states that withdrawals to third party visa/mastercards are possible for a fee of 6$ plus about 2 per cent.

So I wanted to try and cashed in some dollars, when trying to send them to a third party visa card it stated that visa card withdrawals are currentlly unavailable.

Lastly I had to cash out my Bitcoin again getting back about 400$ less than I deposited rouhgly half an hour before (The reason was not because of a price drop in bitcoin, its because of advcash ridiculous rates which are not stated in public).

Thank advanced cash for stealing my money. Sadly this is the second time you scam me. The last time I went on to another service and used my advcash card for only small amounts. This time all my trust is gone, your a team of scammers for years now and you did not improve anything since then.

Hope you will close your doors down soon (:

There is an update in the news section about Visa. These withdrawals are under maintenance by the service provider. When they re-enable them, they will become available on our side as well. We are checking with them almost on a daily basis and hopefully it will happen soon. Mastercard withdrawals are up and running and have been this entire time.

The BTC exchange rate is very easy to see in the withdrawal transaction form before you confirm any actual transfer. In the form, you can enter 1 USD, 1 BTC, whatever you like, and the form will show you how much it is in the other currency, automatically recalculating it using the current exchange rate. There is nothing scam-related about this. You see all the figures before you confirm the transfer, and if you didn't take a close look at these figures, that's unfortunate, but that doesn't make us scammers. Maybe pay more attention to these things next time, or contact the support department asking how it works and where the rate is BEFORE doing anything if you can't figure it out on your own.

Another thing, the buy and sell rates for any currency in any commercial exchange are always different. You can't expect to sell your USD to a currency exchange office somewhere in town and expect to be able to buy all your USD back with the foreign currency you just received. It just never works this way in real life.

We will not close our doors down any time soon, don't waste your time on that nonsense Smiley Otherwise, the support department is constantly expanded, first response time is almost under 30 minutes, so we hope everyone can have their questions answered ASAP.
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 03:17:04 AM

lol, and what are we supposed to do with money once loaded on advcash?

Please check our official statement earlier in this thread, or just go to the Funds Transfer section of your account. All the withdrawal features are there, there's quite a few of them, especially if you consider using third party exchanges. The fact that Wavecrest shut our cards down (and many other cards as well) sucks, of course, but that doesn't mean we are purposefully locking anyone's funds in the system preventing any outgoing transactions, as some people like to claim. The system is up and running, growing all the time, new features are worked on, and so is the new card platform.
Winstar78

Activity: 365
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:06:37 PM

Please check our official statement earlier in this thread, or just go to the Funds Transfer section of your account. All the withdrawal features are there, there's quite a few of them, especially if you consider using third party exchanges. The fact that Wavecrest shut our cards down (and many other cards as well) sucks, of course, but that doesn't mean we are purposefully locking anyone's funds in the system preventing any outgoing transactions, as some people like to claim. The system is up and running, growing all the time, new features are worked on, and so is the new card platform.

I was just replying to another user giving us a not so useful advice. I don't mean you are locking funds on purpose. I just hope you launch another card program very soon, I enjoyed using your card, unfortunately I could only for 1 month.

best regards.
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 12:07:57 PM

I was just replying to another user giving us a not so useful advice. I don't mean you are locking funds on purpose. I just hope you launch another card program very soon, I enjoyed using your card, unfortunately I could only for 1 month.

best regards.

We're sorry you have been able to use our card services for this very limited time only. We are working to launch a new card program soon, and your card will be replaced for free.
Winstar78

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:14:39 PM

We're sorry you have been able to use our card services for this very limited time only. We are working to launch a new card program soon, and your card will be replaced for free.

Can you try to give us an ETA of the new card launch?
One month? 3 months?

thanks
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 12:15:17 PM

One month? 3 months?

thanks

Not yet, sorry. Definitely not one month.
Winstar78

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:30:48 PM

One month? 3 months?

thanks

thanks for the kind replies.
Last one: I've read of a your french competitor who used a card issuer from malta, so not wavecrest, they also shut down card program, and declared there is a visa and mastercard war against crypto. what do you think about this? Do you think future card issuers will be at risk if they will use the same circuits?

thanks
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 12:39:16 PM

One month? 3 months?

thanks

thanks for the kind replies.
Last one: I've read of a your french competitor who used a card issuer from malta, so not wavecrest, they also shut down card program, and declared there is a visa and mastercard war against crypto. what do you think about this? Do you think future card issuers will be at risk if they will use the same circuits?

thanks

I am not sure about the events you are referring to, but in case with Wave Crest, I believe Visa specifically announced it was related to WC-specific issues and not to crypto in general.

We are confident other card providers are capable of avoiding such serious issues that ultimately lead to service termination. More sensible KYC/AML policies, perhaps, slightly lower limits, no emphasis on crypto cards among other non-crypto services, these could be the factors that will help keep the platform alive in the long run.
z0n0
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:52:15 PM

Let me share email I received, I believe it applies to all ADVcash card holders:

Dear Cardholder,
Further to our previous email sent on 24th January 2018, we would like to remind you that we will no longer be able to service your MyChoice Prepaid Debit Card  from  27 February 2018.
You can continue using your card for purchases and ATM withdrawals (plastic cards only) until that time. We strongly recommend you to spend or withdraw all your card balance before  your card is closed.  
You will be able to request that any remaining balance on your card after 27 February 2018 be refunded to you in line with the Cardholder Agreement; kindly be informed that refunds may take up to 30 days from the date of request.
If you have any questions, please contact us at support15@mychoicecorporate.com
Best regards,
WaveCrest
Winstar78

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:58:53 PM

Let me share email I received, I believe it applies to all ADVcash card holders:

Dear Cardholder,
Further to our previous email sent on 24th January 2018, we would like to remind you that we will no longer be able to service your MyChoice Prepaid Debit Card  from  27 February 2018.
You can continue using your card for purchases and ATM withdrawals (plastic cards only) until that time. We strongly recommend you to spend or withdraw all your card balance before  your card is closed.  
You will be able to request that any remaining balance on your card after 27 February 2018 be refunded to you in line with the Cardholder Agreement; kindly be informed that refunds may take up to 30 days from the date of request.
Best regards,
WaveCrest

old info, and I think any advcash customer already received that.
z0n0
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:02:37 PM

Dear Cardholder,
Best regards,
WaveCrest

old info, and I think any advcash customer already received that.

Oh, I'm sorry mister. Should I delete it?
Addisonbt

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:23:50 PM

best regards.

Virtual card will be renewed free ?
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 11:00:45 AM

best regards.

Our plan is to issue new cards for free to everybody who had active cards in their account prior to this closure. That includes virtual cards.
Addisonbt

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:36:28 PM

best regards.

Our plan is to issue new cards for free to everybody who had active cards in their account prior to this closure. That includes virtual cards.

Billing address will be from old card ?

You plan add wallet BTC in the account,
same  as GBP, USD, EUR ?

GBP 0.00
USD 0.00
EUR 0.00
BTC 0.00000000
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: