Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:38:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advcash | a new "anonymous" bitcoin debit card [EUR & USD]  (Read 177733 times)
markw1

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 04:40:53 PM

Andrew is carrying on with his lies and has now back tracked on everything, where one could reasonably expect in the West to be able to contact a third party ombudsman when they have been scammed, I can neither confirm company details of AdvCash who issue there cards, what are the terms of the unverified limits on their cards? Ask yourselves would any reputable company behave like this?

Extremely clever conman, beware and take your money out before btc goes parabolic, you have been warned. His final message to me:

"Your card will not be unblocked without you submitting verification documents. Let's just be real here.

We will see if we have failed to provide adequate information about all these limits and how exactly they work, and if we have, we will arrange a return of funds to your Advanced Cash wallet from your card.

Until you fully verify your account and we pass over the verification documents to the card vendor who also need to approve them, you will not be able to use our card services any longer."

Sincerely,
Andrew Advanced
andrew@advcash.com

You have failed to provide adequate details about your limits, more to come Andrew...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AdvancedCash

Activity: 429
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 04:50:33 PM

Andrew is carrying on with his lies and has now back tracked on everything, where one could reasonably expect in the West to be able to contact a third party ombudsman when they have been scammed, I can neither confirm company details of AdvCash who issue there cards, what are the terms of the unverified limits on their cards? Ask yourselves would any reputable company behave like this?

Extremely clever conman, beware and take your money out before btc goes parabolic, you have been warned. His final message to me:

"Your card will not be unblocked without you submitting verification documents. Let's just be real here.

We will see if we have failed to provide adequate information about all these limits and how exactly they work, and if we have, we will arrange a return of funds to your Advanced Cash wallet from your card.

Until you fully verify your account and we pass over the verification documents to the card vendor who also need to approve them, you will not be able to use our card services any longer."

Sincerely,
Andrew Advanced
andrew@advcash.com

You have failed to provide adequate details about your limits, more to come Andrew...

What exactly you are trying to achieve here by continuing your nonsense? I'm getting tired of your dumb whiny bullshit, instead of us looking into this and seeing where we could have been wrong and trying to rectify this if we actually have, you are just about to be blocked forever.

Yes, the card vendor will not unblock your card without documents. Do you speak English at all? It's blocked by them, not by us, for the 10th time I'm saying this today to you. What exactly do you expect to happen here? Just because you posted so much meaningless crap on this forum today for everybody to scroll through, they will just forget they have KYC requirements?

Jesus, you are one exhausting moron. Go do something else for a change.
markw1

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 05:05:23 PM

Sincerely,
Andrew Advanced
andrew@advcash.com

What exactly you are trying to achieve here by continuing your nonsense? I'm getting tired of your dumb whiny bullshit, instead of us looking into this and seeing where we could have been wrong and trying to rectify this if we actually have, you are just about to be blocked forever.

Yes, the card vendor will not unblock your card without documents. Do you speak English at all? It's blocked by them, not by us, for the 10th time I'm saying this today to you. What exactly do you expect to happen here? Just because you posted so much meaningless crap on this forum today for everybody to scroll through, they will just forget they have KYC requirements?

Clearly warning others to discontinue using your services as you are outright scammers. How can you be the judge and jury about returning my money? Why is it I can't talk to your card provider do confirm these ridiculous claims you have made?

"We will see if we have failed to provide adequate information about all these limits and how exactly they work, and if we have, we will arrange a return of funds to your Advanced Cash wallet from your card." - you have failed and are still failing to provide clarification on the nonsense you spouted to me about spending $1700   Shocked Is Anna writing the terms to your site as we speak?

Do not threaten me with account closure for if that was the case return my money and close my account for that is what a reasonable person would do, you have lied several times here, not going to respond bla bla, your company reputation will be dragged in the mud for my $150 I assure you.

If this is exhausting, imagine how I feel getting fucked in the ass by you and still having the energy to continue, do the right thing and return my money.
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 05:06:50 PM

Sincerely,
Andrew Advanced
andrew@advcash.com

Clearly warning others to discontinue using your services as you are outright scammers. How can you be the judge and jury about returning my money? Why is it I can't talk to your card provider do confirm these ridiculous claims you have made?

"We will see if we have failed to provide adequate information about all these limits and how exactly they work, and if we have, we will arrange a return of funds to your Advanced Cash wallet from your card." - you have failed and are still failing to provide clarification on the nonsense you spouted to me about spending $1700   Shocked Is Anna writing the terms to your site as we speak?

Do not threaten me with account closure for if that was the case return my money and close my account for that is what a reasonable person would do, you have lied several times here, not going to respond bla bla, your company reputation will be dragged in the mud for my $150 I assure you.

If this is exhausting, imagine how I feel getting fucked in the ass by you and still having the energy to continue, do the right thing and return my money.

I know it's hard for you with all the ass stuff going on, but are you actually capable of shutting up?
markw1

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 05:17:10 PM

Sincerely,
Andrew Advanced
andrew@advcash.com

I know it's hard for you with all the ass stuff going on, but are you actually capable of shutting up?

You're very clever Andrew, you send one reasonable message to me at adv, testing to see if I'm reasonable, which I am, along the lines of please give us time to speak to our card provider, we'll be constructive etc and then when I agree you post me that message which I posted ten minutes later  Roll Eyes

"Let's be real here..." you are bipolar or a sociopath, either way I was bought up to be honest and decent, the way I am speaking may make it less likely that I will get my money back from a vindictive person like you, but the satisfaction of saving someone else from your scam is greater for me

Your company must be really struggling at the moment as per the comments from another poster to my other thread...

"As i know they are running out of BTC and giving incentives if people/members fund their account balance with BTC, its best to stay away from advcash until all BTC issues with them are resolve"

Funnily enough, my card was blocked once I enquired about moving funds from my card to my wallet, draw your own conclusion.

AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 05:32:15 PM

Sincerely,
Andrew Advanced
andrew@advcash.com

You're very clever Andrew, you send one reasonable message to me at adv, testing to see if I'm reasonable, which I am, along the lines of please give us time to speak to our card provider, we'll be constructive etc and then when I agree you post me that message which I posted ten minutes later  Roll Eyes

"Let's be real here..." you are bipolar or a sociopath, either way I was bought up to be honest and decent, the way I am speaking may make it less likely that I will get my money back from a vindictive person like you, but the satisfaction of saving someone else from your scam is greater for me

Your company must be really struggling at the moment as per the comments from another poster to my other thread...

"As i know they are running out of BTC and giving incentives if people/members fund their account balance with BTC, its best to stay away from advcash until all BTC issues with them are resolve"

Funnily enough, my card was blocked once I enquired about moving funds from my card to my wallet, draw your own conclusion.

You are not reasonable, that was not hard to figure out from how you started your ticket with us today. Nevertheless, we are actually speaking to our card provider, I've had a team member create a support request in their system just recently, and we will make sure we fully understand your case and the reason for this blocking so that we know how to proceed with this. If there are any faults on our part, we will make sure these faults do not happen again in the future. Like I said, the most likely outcome is your funds being returned to your e-wallet so that you can withdraw them in any way you prefer and we forget about each other.

You refuse to understand facts that I'm providing you with, but hopefully other people will. No verification documents > card vendor does not unblock any cards. Not yours, not anybody else's. We have no say in this and we can't make them do it just because you or any other anonymous forum troll tells us to do so. I tried to make this clear from the very beginning, but you just prefer to blabber about how we are trying to scam you out of your exorbitant amount of money. Yes, we spent all these hundreds of thousands of dollars and working hours building this business from scratch just to grab a few of your bucks when the time is right. Sure.

I don't really care what you or any other time waster post on any forum. We are not struggling, there are tons of new registrations every day, all the figures are constantly going up, and we are working hard to make the service more transparent and easy to use every single day. Getting plenty of good feedback from reasonable users, too. Sometimes people like you show up, but hey, even statistically, there's gotta be a nut here and there, right?

Sorry to everyone who had to scroll through all this unnecessary stuff.
markw1

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 05:45:53 PM

Sincerely,
Andrew Advanced
andrew@advcash.com

You are not reasonable, that was not hard to figure out from how you started your ticket with us today. Nevertheless, we are actually speaking to our card provider, I've had a team member create a support request in their system just recently, and we will make sure we fully understand your case and the reason for this blocking so that we know how to proceed with this. If there are any faults on our part, we will make sure these faults do not happen again in the future. Like I said, the most likely outcome is your funds being returned to your e-wallet so that you can withdraw them in any way you prefer and we forget about each other.

You refuse to understand facts that I'm providing you with, but hopefully other people will. No verification documents > card vendor does not unblock any cards. Not yours, not anybody else's. We have no say in this and we can't make them do it just because you or any other anonymous forum troll tells us to do so. I tried to make this clear from the very beginning, but you just prefer to blabber about how we are trying to scam you out of your exorbitant amount of money. Yes, we spent all these hundreds of thousands of dollars and working hours building this business from scratch just to grab a few of your bucks when the time is right. Sure.

I don't really care what you or any other time waster post on any forum. We are not struggling, there are tons of new registrations every day, all the figures are constantly going up, and we are working hard to make the service more transparent and easy to use every single day. Getting plenty of good feedback from reasonable users, too. Sometimes people like you show up, but hey, even statistically, there's gotta be a nut here and there, right?

Sorry to everyone who had to scroll through all this unnecessary stuff.

Andrew you did not say this, but I will be holding you to this " Like I said, the most likely outcome is your funds being returned to your e-wallet so that you can withdraw them in any way you prefer and we forget about each other. "

I will allow that nut insult, as I did call you bipolar / sociopath, stats do show the most successful CEO's have sociopathic tendencies so you're in good company, but anyway my money back, close my account, end of, is reasonable.

By the way, I have confirmed the name of your card provider who someone has kindly sent me who are based in Gibraltar, I will be contacting them should you fail to keep your word of returning my money. As you can imagine from here, our conversations will be quite interesting, and the outcome for you and your company even more so I imagine. But I hope you resolve this and we can leave it there, I look forward to the return of my funds within a reasonable time frame, a REASONABLE time frame, thank you.

Kind Regards

Mark
Addisonbt

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 05:52:19 PM

Please confirm the name of your card issuer?Huh?

Bank: Ware Crest
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 05:58:32 PM

On a side note, the outcome of this case would have been exactly the same had you avoided all these insults, accusations, anal sex remarks, endless forum quoting, stuff about Russians and scams and us struggling and everything else that reasonable people really don't do when they want someone to assist them and they want things done. Would have saved me and a bunch of other people a bit of time, too. I just hope you don't address all the issues you have in this way, it's not good for you, not physically, not spiritually. We can not be blackmailed into doing stuff however much you may try. Happens every once in a while, doesn't really work. We do things that we think are fair, and we do them not because there's a forum thread with insults, but because in the end we're trying to always do the right thing.

By the way, yes, the cards are issued by Wave Crest, and like I said, this information is actually available on advcash.com.

Globally, I believe we probably should stop providing card services to non-verified users at all, just too much hassle. All card providers are tightening their limits, in just a bit of time, there might not even be such a thing as a KYC1 (non-verified) prepaid card available online at all. That's where the industry is headed.
Addisonbt

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 06:28:05 PM

Globally, I believe we probably should stop providing card services to non-verified users at all, just too much hassle. All card providers are tightening their limits, in just a bit of time, there might not even be such a thing as a KYC1 (non-verified) prepaid card available online at all. That's where the industry is headed.

You can add scale consumed the limit of funds in your account,
and the user will see how much he has left off

AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 06:29:44 PM

You can add scale consumed the limit of funds in your account,
and the user will see how much he has left off

Yes, we are actually considering this, and most likely will be included in one of the upcoming system updates. But the non-verified user thing is a bit different, Wave Crest is about to tighten their limits for KYC1 even further and I believe this is the industry-wide trend.
markw1

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 06:35:08 PM

Please confirm the name of your card issuer?Huh?

Bank: Ware Crest

Thank you.
markw1

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 06:41:55 PM

On a side note, the outcome of this case would have been exactly the same had you avoided all these insults, accusations, anal sex remarks, endless forum quoting, stuff about Russians and scams and us struggling and everything else that reasonable people really don't do when they want someone to assist them and they want things done. Would have saved me and a bunch of other people a bit of time, too. I just hope you don't address all the issues you have in this way, it's not good for you, not physically, not spiritually. We can not be blackmailed into doing stuff however much you may try. Happens every once in a while, doesn't really work. We do things that we think are fair, and we do them not because there's a forum thread with insults, but because in the end we're trying to always do the right thing.

By the way, yes, the cards are issued by Wave Crest, and like I said, this information is actually available on advcash.com.

Andrew you were so reluctant in naming Wave Crest, anyone with an iq above 1 could realise this from going through this thread. It would of reflected better on you and your company if you had named them from the beginning, what was to fear?

I assume the blackmail was on the other foot when a company demands to see my id, blocks my card when I enquire about withdrawing funds to a wallet, the same time btc is sky rocketing and I'm within the threshold of non verified limits. ( $942 as opposed to $1700  Shocked )

Anyway, if you care so much for my physical being, I would like to return to the zen I had prior to my encounter with advcash, please return my funds and all will be forgiven.

AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 06:51:59 PM

Andrew you were so reluctant in naming Wave Crest, anyone with an iq above 1 could realise this from going through this thread. It would of reflected better on you and your company if you had named them from the beginning, what was to fear?

I assume the blackmail was on the other foot when a company demands to see my id, blocks my card when I enquire about withdrawing funds to a wallet, the same time btc is sky rocketing and I'm within the threshold of non verified limits. ( $942 as opposed to $1700  Shocked )

Anyway, if you care so much for my physical being, I would like to return to the zen I had prior to my encounter with advcash, please return my funds and all will be forgiven.

It's hard to believe I have to do this again. You just refuse to understand the basics, don't you? Oh wait, you probably have to justify yourself somehow here in public after all that you've posted today, I get it. Because I have explained this countless times in the ticket already. We do not block any cards and we do not demand any IDs, not in this case anyway. We don't know what's going on with your card at all. We can check it, but we don't monitor it on a regular basis. When the vendor's system registers that a limit is reached, the card is blocked on their side _automatically_. We are _not_ involved in this process, we can only deal with it after it happens. Is it so hard to get?

As far as I'm concerned, I literally could not care less about your IDs. Don't send anything if you don't want to. But that's what the vendor needs to upgrade your KYC level and unblock the card, it's called verification. If you see it as blackmail, well, that's your problem I guess.

As for the BTC price and any possible connections of it to this issue, that's just your imagination, we already know how wild in can get.

Please save the people on this forum from reading any more of this, they have suffered enough.
markw1

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 06:57:44 PM

It's hard to believe I have to do this again. You just refuse to understand the basics, don't you? Oh wait, you probably have to justify yourself somehow here in public after all that you've posted today, I get it. Because I have explained this countless times in the ticket already. We do not block any cards and we do not demand any IDs, not in this case anyway. We don't know what's going on with your card at all. We can check it, but we don't monitor it on a regular basis. When the vendor's system registers that a limit is reached, the card is blocked on their side _automatically_. We are _not_ involved in this process, we can only deal with it after it happens. Is it so hard to get?

As far as I'm concerned, I literally could not care less about your IDs. Don't send anything if you don't want to. But that's what the vendor needs to upgrade your KYC level and unblock the card, it's called verification. If you see it as blackmail, well, that's your problem I guess.

As for the BTC price and any possible connections of it to this issue, that's just your imagination, we already know how wild in can get.

Please save the people on this forum from reading any more of this, they have suffered enough.

No I do not need to justify myself anywhere, stop with your petty insults, you behaved as if Wave Crest was your mistress and your wife was on bitcointalk, you were that reluctant in saying the name.

As you have stated, my funds will be returned to my wallet that should be the end of it. When can I expect the funds in my wallet?
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 06:59:08 PM

As you have stated, my funds will be returned to my wallet that should be the end of it. When can I expect the funds in my wallet?

When we have looked into the situation, obtained all the information about it from the card vendor, and decided that this is a reasonable solution to it.
markw1

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 07:03:56 PM

When we have looked into the situation and decided that this is a reasonable solution to it.

You already stated you were returning funds to my wallet, what is their to decide, is this Andrew I'm speaking to or his alter ego again? I'll be speaking to Wave Crest within 48 hrs if funds are not returned to me including further action.
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 07:06:19 PM

When we have looked into the situation and decided that this is a reasonable solution to it.

You already stated you were returning funds to my wallet, what is their to decide, is this Andrew I'm speaking to or his later ego again? I'll be speaking to Wave Crest within 48 hrs.

That's exactly why I was reluctant to mention it. We don't need to have yet another madman bothering our partners and service providers with their tiny little issues and disrupting the process. There is nothing that special about you or your case that makes it impossible to take care of just by contacting us.
markw1

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 07:27:58 PM

You already stated you were returning funds to my wallet, what is their to decide, is this Andrew I'm speaking to or his later ego again? I'll be speaking to Wave Crest within 48 hrs.

That's exactly why I was reluctant to mention it. We don't need to have yet another madman bothering our partners and service providers with their tiny little issues and disrupting the process. There is nothing that special about you or your case that makes it impossible to take care of just by contacting us.

Your customer service skills and that of your colleagues leave a lot to be desired, just by your responses on here the educated populous on this forum can tell you are not fit to run a financial services company, hiding the credit card provider for your company? Even when I am questioning whether you have actually topped up my virtual card. A simple please email wave crest for clarification would of sufficed.

This is way more about the $150 now, the best case scenario is for you and your company that those funds are returned to my wallet within 48 hrs and an apology for wasting my time.
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 07:34:57 PM

Your customer service skills and that of your colleagues leave a lot to be desired, just by your responses on here the educated populous on this forum can tell you are not fit to run a financial services company, hiding the credit card provider for your company? Even when I am questioning whether you have actually topped up my virtual card. A simple please email wave crest for clarification would of sufficed.

This is way more about the $150 now, the best case scenario is for you and your company that those funds are returned to my wallet within 48 hrs and an apology for wasting my time.

There will be no apologies, you can believe that, and you are in no position to give me or anyone else any deadlines. We will await response from our card vendor and move forward with this when we have the full picture of what happened. You are really pushing your luck here with your multiple ToS violations, let alone your tone and attitude. Maybe say thank you to me when this is over, but people like you never do. Take care. All further responses will be in the ticket system, not here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: