Bitcoin Forum
January 26, 2020, 07:47:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advcash | a new "anonymous" bitcoin debit card [EUR & USD]  (Read 173259 times)
AdvancedCash

Activity: 352
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 09:51:20 AM

@ADVcash support

Didn‘t you talk about an option to order an unverified card for EU area here!? So no need for ID documents under limitation of limits.
I was trying to order this kind of card but your support told me that‘s not possible. I also couldn‘t find an option to do so.

The option is the same for any card, you click the Create card button on the left and take it from there.

Should be possible.

Please send me your ticket number in a DM or to andrew at advcash dot com and we'll take a look if anything does not feel right.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
anubizz

Activity: 281
Merit: 122

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2019, 09:37:28 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2019, 10:24:40 PM by anubizz

After clicking the „create a new card“ button (EU card) and filling the address and DOB field the next step on the following page is uploading the necessary documents. There is no option to skip this. But some time passed since i tried this.
If that is a mistake in the ordering process i would be very happy if you check and change this.

🌐🌐🌐 Buy VPS with Bitcoin -> Evolution Host
https://evolution-host.com/vps-hosting.php 🌐🌐🌐
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2019, 12:33:59 PM

After clicking the „create a new card“ button (EU card) and filling the address and DOB field the next step on the following page is uploading the necessary documents. There is no option to skip this. But some time passed since i tried this.
If that is a mistake in the ordering process i would be very happy if you check and change this.

You should be able to click through the ordering process by choosing Continue without submitting documents. You will receive an email notification saying the card order is pending, and you can get in touch with support saying you're fine with non-verified limits and features. This should take care of it.

anubizz

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2019, 05:17:22 PM

You should be able to click through the ordering process by choosing Continue without submitting documents. You will receive an email notification saying the card order is pending, and you can get in touch with support saying you're fine with non-verified limits and features. This should take care of it.

I will re-try

tebo

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 09:18:32 PM

Hello AdvancedCash ,

I tried to withdrawal 840$ balance to my CC and got an error. Then i tried 500 , its paid.
I made another withdrawal request for rest 340 , it was in progress about 10-15 minutes then funds back to my ADV account. I asked with a ticket and got an email that we will contact with provider.. Can i ask what's the reason for this ? If u need i can send my account details. ( Its a verified account for a long time )

Regards..
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2019, 08:31:39 AM

Hello AdvancedCash ,

I tried to withdrawal 840$ balance to my CC and got an error. Then i tried 500 , its paid.
I made another withdrawal request for rest 340 , it was in progress about 10-15 minutes then funds back to my ADV account. I asked with a ticket and got an email that we will contact with provider.. Can i ask what's the reason for this ? If u need i can send my account details. ( Its a verified account for a long time )

Regards..

I can't send you a PM and I think the forum won't let you send me a PM either. Please email me at andrew at advcash.com.
tebo

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 10:48:45 PM

Hello AdvancedCash ,

Regards..

I can't send you a PM and I think the forum won't let you send me a PM either. Please email me at andrew at advcash.com.

email sent to your adress. Thanks.
anubizz

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2019, 01:31:47 PM

I will re-try

I can confirm its working now. Thanks!

budallash

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2020, 12:03:02 PM

It's 2 years since new international carda are "coming soon". Smiley

Are they actually coming any time soon? 
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2020, 02:49:09 PM

It's 2 years since new international carda are "coming soon". Smiley

Are they actually coming any time soon? 

It's not 2 years since they are coming soon Smiley Even though I understand why you would say that from the emotional standpoint. It's almost 2 years since our previous card program in USD was closed down, which is not the same thing. We only announced a new USD program is coming after partnering with a provider in the 2nd half of last year. Since then, we have been solving various pre-launch issues. As long as the cards are not live yet, obviously it means not 100% of the issues have been taken care of. We hope it will happen soon and are doing everything we can to facilitate it. We do have physical testing cards on our hands already.

The EUR cards for the European Union, Turkey and Israel have been live for a while. We are always looking for deals with new card providers and are trying to offer new card products to our users.
SafeMusics

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 09:19:53 AM

@AdvancedCash
I got declined for VCC ordering (because they say my bill is not original Huh) although my bill got accepted in first place when i verified my account,
This is so stupid....
Can You do something ?
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2020, 09:28:13 AM

@AdvancedCash
I got declined for VCC ordering (because they say my bill is not original Huh) although my bill got accepted in first place when i verified my account,
This is so stupid....
Can You do something ?

Account verification and card applications are handled by different companies, us and the card vendor. Usually we cannot make them accept documents. But let's have a look at your case, send me your account email.
SafeMusics

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 09:58:55 AM

@AdvancedCash
This is so stupid....
Can You do something ?

Account verification and card applications are handled by different companies, us and the card vendor. Usually we cannot make them accept documents. But let's have a look at your case, send me your account email.

i cant send you a PM
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2020, 10:00:46 AM

@AdvancedCash
This is so stupid....
Can You do something ?

i cant send you a PM

andrew at advcash dot com
SafeMusics

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 10:11:35 AM

@AdvancedCash
This is so stupid....
Can You do something ?

i cant send you a PM

andrew at advcash dot com

i have sent you a message
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1256

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2020, 10:21:45 AM

It's not 2 years since they are coming soon Smiley Even though I understand why you would say that from the emotional standpoint. It's almost 2 years since our previous card program in USD was closed down, which is not the same thing. We only announced a new USD program is coming after partnering with a provider in the 2nd half of last year. Since then, we have been solving various pre-launch issues. As long as the cards are not live yet, obviously it means not 100% of the issues have been taken care of. We hope it will happen soon and are doing everything we can to facilitate it. We do have physical testing cards on our hands already.

Hopefully, it will happen soon. Been looking for something like this since a year ago but it's a dealbreaker that the card is not available in my country yet. Other alternatives are not that many and reliable.

XmasJohn08

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 01:11:27 PM

ADVcash was the best but now is the worst  Undecided to withdraw crypto the best solution is coinbase

Bossian

Activity: 266
Merit: 44

If I am banned, please check sig (bet with LFC).

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 01:52:37 PM

ADVcash was the best but now is the worst  Undecided to withdraw crypto the best solution is coinbase
Indeed.
Back in 2017 I had a Advcash card (Mastercard), as I live overseas I need to withdraw a lot in different currency, and back in 2017 it would cost me around 50 EUR fee in total for withdrawing 2000 EUR (equivalent in my country's currency). Now in 2019 with the new card, it cost me about double price.

The best solution indeed is to withdraw to Coinbase and use Paypal, they don't care, a friend of mine withdrew 20k with Paypal from Coinbase, no question asked.

Another solution if you live overseas like me, open an account with Epayments, use their crypto exchange service (dsx.uk you need to open an account there too), then transfer for free from dsx to Epayments wallet, then from Epayments use your personal IBAN to send funds to a Transferwise account (cost only 0.50 EUR for a bank transfer).
From Transferwise you can withdraw at much lower fee than Advcash, you can also top up with a credit card at much lower cost (the other day I had to top up 400 EUR and it cost me 0.47 EUR fee). 

In case I am banned or cannot access my bitcointalk account on January 1, 2022, here is my BTC address for the bet with LFC:
1uo2hAbLvmvhvw5WzQ6c3Lsc45zmewrWe
Thanks bro. I am sorry you lost the bet but you fought well and I really appreciate you are a man of your word. All the best to you.
Schwarzenberg

Activity: 188
Merit: 45

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2020, 01:58:03 PM

BTW, Binapex exchange offers fiat deposits with ADVcash now.

❇️ ❇️ ✳️ ✴️ ➡️ BINAPEX CRYPTOCURRENCY  EXCHANGE ⬅️ ✴️ ✳️ ❇️ ❇️
📈 Fast | 🛡️ Secure | 📊 Margin Trading ▫️◽◻️⚪◻️◽▫️ $50 Upon Registration▫️◽◻️⚪◻️◽▫️ 🌏 Tokens Listing | 💬 Simple | 🔐 Safe
📑 📄 📉 https://binapex.com 📈 📄 📃
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2020, 02:23:09 PM

Now in 2019 with the new card, it cost me about double price.

Why is it double? The card fees are roughly the same, and they are what we could get anyway. It's not like we decidedly made them worse. Everything else in the system is more or less the same too, with some fees lower than before.

Care to show specific numbers that show why exactly it is double?
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.