Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:16:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advcash | a new "anonymous" bitcoin debit card [EUR & USD]  (Read 177733 times)
Addisonbt

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:41:53 PM

I used advcash for some time. So-so satisfied. The price of BTC is just ridiculous and that's why I stoped using it.
I highly recommend Revolut card/app. Much better. Just my 2 cents.

Visa or Mcard ?
mo/fee ?
bank Wave Crest GI ?

Ths. Wink
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Addisonbt

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:48:26 PM

fake zip,  my All advcash vcc work perfectly Cheesy

Work with what, can you buy origin access with pp balance, because adding advcash vcc to pp is not a problem but using that account is. What do you mean by fake zip, im using correct zip, but my country format is with "-" between numbers and on advcash you can't use that, don't know it cause the error or neteller cards are avs and these aren't.

remove the card from paypal
change the zip without "-"
again add card to paypal

Paypal won't let me use zip without "-". What country is your pp, mine is created on Poland country and it's impossible to use zip only with space between numbers.

(PL), trouble Huh Huh

ul. Kaskadowa 144
zip20-819 Lublin

May be contact support Advcash
need re-write zip on the bank file
Bleachy

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:56:23 PM

Just a warning to all, I did a deposit via Bitcoin and it has been days since confirmation and they won't reply to my tickets about where my money has gone.
Dicentim

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:14:14 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 11:10:57 AM by Dicentim

Just a warning to all, I did a deposit via Bitcoin and it has been days since confirmation and they won't reply to my tickets about where my money has gone.

Hi ! Same problem here.
34 hours ago I made a BTC deposit using Bittrex.
Unfortunately the 15 minutes timer invoice expired right before the tranfer completed. They received the BTC a few minutes after.
I immediately sent an email and received a quick answer notifying me they have to chech with their "partner".
34 hours later I sent another mails, no answer. Worse the Phone number is out of service.

To be clear it's very difficult to get transfer completed within 15 minutes so they seem to play with time before transfer the USD money.
Meanwhile :
If BTC is dumping they ask you to pay the difference or cancel the order.
If BTC is pumping they credit your account for the initial USD amount and keep the difference for them.
Hope I'm wrong but it seems to be so....
For the moment I simply lost my BTC cause they don't answer to email/ticket and their phone number is out of service.
I'm verry worry...
Never credit your card with BTC !
Addisonbt

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:01:41 PM

Hi ! Same problem here.
Unfortunately the 15 minutes timer invoice expired right before the tranfer completed. They received the BTC a few minutes after.
I immediately sent an email and received a quick answer notifying me they have to chech with their "partner".
34 hours later I sent another mails, no answer. Worse the Phone number is out of service.

To be clear it's very difficult to get transfer completed within 15 minutes so they seem to play with time before transfer the USD money.
Meanwhile :
If BTC is pumping they credit your account for the initial USD amount and keep the difference for them.
For the moment I simply lost my BTC cause they don't answer to email/ticket and their phone number is out of service.
I'm verry worry...

Don't use deposit via Bitcoin on the Advcash
hide fee, bad price

and Use -zapwallettxes

Cancelling stuck Bitcoin transaction from Bitcoin Core 0.14.2 wallet
Vodevil

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:44:20 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 06:05:49 PM by Vodevil

Hi ! Same problem here.
I have deposited BTC 22 hours ago, and what... and nothing.
My trans was in blockchain,timer is going, history of depositing was not updating, my transaction did not have confirmations but was in blockchain, and time for depositing gone (but they could see my transaction in blockchain!) and for now i dont have any money.
Btw, when 15 minutes were gone, i have wrote to support and they answered me that i must wait untill 6 confirmations in blockchain.
Now, confirmations is more then 100 !!! And i dont have my money. And history of depositing is CLEAR.
Support does not answer me whole day. My transaction was 22 hours ago.

So, i can say just one thing: ADVcash STEALING MONEY.
They are THIEFS.
And.... I am verified user !
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:03:37 PM

Hi ! Same problem here.

Meanwhile :
I'm verry worry...

hide fee, bad price

and Use -zapwallettxes

Indeed.
The price you pay via AdvCash is just absurde.
Stay away!!
Vodevil

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:24:21 AM

Sooooooooooo..... support has answered me two hours ago....

They said me that time of ticket was gone and  i did not send correct sum of BTC, and that they can recount for actual exchange rate Shocked Shocked ....
But! I have wrote them when my transaction was added to blockchain, and
IT WAS IN BLOCKCHAIN WHEN I HAVE TIME but their system did not accept it!
I sent ticket to support when time off and they answered me yesterday: Wait for 6 confirmations. Undecided
After 4 hours my transaction was deposited to another BTC adress. And it was more than 6 confirmations in blockchain.
After 12 hours i did not have money and did not have any other answer from support Angry. I have wrote one more ticket and one more after 3 hours of waiting.
And just 3 hours ago they answered Angry. Their support did not answered me for 20 hours! WTF?!?!  Huh Huh
When i have sent my BTC exchange rate was 15.2k $ and it was 515 USD, now it is 450$ and WHOLE DAY support does not answering me! Angry

So. It is not problem of this scamers that is my problem that their support and their system did not work correctly. For 24 hours!

For conclusion: They are scamers. When i deposited BTC and BTC was pumped - support answering VERY FAST. Time of ticket off? No problem - after 1 hour i have my money in USD.
When BTC was dumped - support will answer you next day.

I am looking for other services. I'll never use advcash again.

P.S: When my money will come back, i'll post  link for blockchain info with all information.
Bleachy

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:26:39 AM

I still don't have my money either.
They must be scamming as many people as possible before they close down, shutting down because of the new Mastercard rules that will seriously affect their income.
Dicentim

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:57:21 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2017, 06:30:57 AM by Dicentim

Hi ! Same problem here.

Meanwhile :
I'm verry worry...

hide fee, bad price

and Use -zapwallettxes

Indeed.
Stay away!!

Hi, I finally get a late answer yesterday... Certainly their Christmas gift !  Grin
I think it's the last time I'll transfer BTC funds to Advcash.
I know it's very expensive to transfer BTC to Advcash but I'm affraid it's the same for all debit cards offers :
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/661cdo/bitcoin_debit_cards_xapo_vs_wirex_vs_cryptopay_vs/
The problem is that Kraken doesn't authorize third party account transfer so I can't fund directly my Advcash account in EUR or $ by SEPA/SWIFT
I'm affraid it's the same with Coinbase and every trading exchange.
And as sfar I don't want to credit my personnal account for discretion purpose....

Any suggestion to transfer BTC to third party EUR account with lower fees than Advcash will be greatly appreciated.
Cheers.
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:03:56 AM

Hi ! Same problem here.

Meanwhile :
I'm verry worry...

hide fee, bad price

and Use -zapwallettxes

Indeed.
Stay away!!

Hi, I finally get a late answer yesterday... Certainly their Christmas gift !  Grin
I think it's the last time I'll transfer BTC funds to Advcash.
I know it's very expensive to transfer BTC to Advcash but I'm affraid it's the same for all debit cards offers :
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/661cdo/bitcoin_debit_cards_xapo_vs_wirex_vs_cryptopay_vs/
The problem is that Kraken doesn't authorize third party account transfer so I can't fund directly my Advcash account in EUR or $ by SEPA/SWIFT
I'm affraid it's the same with Coinbase and every trading exchange.
And as sfar I don't want to credit my personnal account for discretion purpose....

Any suggestion to transfer BTC to third party EUR account with lower fees than Advcash will be greatly appreciated.
Cheers.

Try Revolut app/card!
Dicentim

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:32:23 AM

Thanks for the advice. But I didn't see the option to send BTC to Revolut.
My aim is to sell BTCs not to buy ones. Wink
Addisonbt

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:11:23 PM

Hi ! Same problem here.

Meanwhile :
I'm verry worry...

hide fee, bad price

and Use -zapwallettxes

Indeed.
Stay away!!

yes, see it  (1 BTC/USD - $15,766.25)

Deposit Funds via Wallet  $5.00 USD you need pay ~ $15.76

Deposit Funds   0.000881 BTC Deposit Funds + Bitcoin gateway fee
The amount shown includes the Bitcoin gateway fee of 0.000583 BTC per processed transaction.

fee:
1. Bitcoin gateway fee - 0.000583 BTC $9.19
2. Min you send fee     - 0.000100 BTC $1.57
---------------------------------------------------
                                                     $10.76 (fee)
deposit via Wallet                             $5.00
---------------------------------------------------
total                                               $15.76

Dicentim

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:22:08 PM

Who is crazy enough to deposit only $5 ?  Grin
Addisonbt

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:34:51 PM

24 December 2017
Merry Christmas From Advanced Cash! Cheesy

Let us take just a second of your precious time this busy holiday season.
On behalf of the entire Advanced Cash team, we hope you enjoy this special time with your family and loved ones.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, everyone! We hope the holidays
and the upcoming 2018 bring you nothing but luck, prosperity, and love.
Bleachy

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:50:07 AM

Unfortunately I still don't have my deposit. Well over a week now.
Dicentim

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:52:16 AM

I had my money Yesterday.
Something's wrong when transfering BTC to them.
First, the 15 minutes timer has somebody already managed to complete the transaction during that time ?
With Bittrex it seems impossible.
Maybe it's faster with a personnal wallet...
Bleachy

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:32:31 PM

Still missing deposit for me.

My Bitcoin transaction was fully confirmed over a week ago, they moved what I sent them to a new Bitcoin address.

I'll give it a few days before leaving warnings about them on as many forums and review sites as possible. Tweeting anyone who mentions them on Twitter too to warn them of the scammers.
robertofalena

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:34:29 PM

Hello,

Can I withdraw my Paypal cash with this card?

Thanks

No. This question is actually answered in the FAQ on advcash.com, I recommend taking a look. The card is only funded from Advanced Cash, never from PayPal or elsewhere outside the system.

Maybe my english is too poor, so I apologize in advance. According to what the advcash says (http://support.adcash.com/?st_kb=adding-funds-to-your-wallet), you can send money from paypal to the card.
To be clear, if I have 100 eur on my paypal account, I can transfer the 100 euros to the card (maybe there is a fee). Right?

regards,
rf
Bleachy

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:29:09 PM

Just to update I still DO NOT have my deposit.

They are not helping at all either.

It is now two weeks since my Bitcoin deposit.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: