Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:39:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advcash | a new "anonymous" bitcoin debit card [EUR & USD]  (Read 177733 times)
Verdena

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:44:22 AM

Can I link the advcash virtual card to paypal to make payments? Or is the card blacklisted by paypal?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:15:58 PM

Can I link the advcash virtual card to paypal to make payments? Or is the card blacklisted by paypal?

Don't know about virtual card, but I used my physical card a lot with paypal without problems.
JaniBaram

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:11:57 PM

It was a good time using AdvCash for the past year... Too bad the new regulations kicked out me and my country for now.. I hope their team finds a new way to bring us back with new card provider...
Thanks for your service AdvCash, greetings!
btcwish1

Activity: 401
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:30:07 PM

How can you fund advc cash debit card with BTC?  I am using advcash for years but I don't see any option to fund with btc and there is no btc wallet either. Huh
junoreactor

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:14:38 AM

How can you fund advc cash debit card with BTC?  I am using advcash for years but I don't see any option to fund with btc and there is no btc wallet either. Huh
Hi. It is not a wallet for Bitcoin or Eth, it is an anonymous card (Euros for now). But it is easy to send Bitcoin or Eth to your Advcash card, you need to use a Bitcoin exchange that will allow withdraw to a Mastercard. I strongly recommend www.exmo.com because their rates are top notch and way better than Coinbase.
Ledipaa

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:07:06 AM

Apparently BTC transfers actually wont proceed if they are late, and exchange rate goes down. I got lightning fast respond to my ticket, that id receive less or they can refund. But hell, 25 bucks alrd spent for the transfer, so I take less than refund in BTC.

I suppose previous times BTC has always rised, since it has been before 22. of dec.

15min window is bullshit, just saying.
psh

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:49:51 AM

Hello, community!

Do you have ideas how to fund ADV from HitBTC ?
I am sure you know.
Please share.

Thanks in advance.
junoreactor

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:21:11 AM

Hello, community!

Do you have ideas how to fund ADV from HitBTC ?
I am sure you know.
Please share.

Thanks in advance.
Hi psh,
You need to ask HitBTC if they allow bank transfers to a bank account not in your name. If they allow it, then you will find the bank details of Advcash for receiving payments to your wallet.
From what I have read, bank transfers from HitBTC can be slow, up to 20 days.
Good luck.
btcwish1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:38:15 AM

How can you fund advc cash debit card with BTC?  I am using advcash for years but I don't see any option to fund with btc and there is no btc wallet either. Huh
Hi. It is not a wallet for Bitcoin or Eth, it is an anonymous card (Euros for now). But it is easy to send Bitcoin or Eth to your Advcash card, you need to use a Bitcoin exchange that will allow withdraw to a Mastercard. I strongly recommend www.exmo.com because their rates are top notch and way better than Coinbase.

If we need to use external exchange to send btc exchanged money to a mastercard, then why not use the regular card provided by own bank such as hsbc etc?  why should some one use a separate debit card??
junoreactor

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:25:04 PM

If we need to use external exchange to send btc exchanged money to a mastercard, then why not use the regular card provided by own bank such as hsbc etc?  why should some one use a separate debit card??

Because a lot of bank institutions are starting to look deeply into bitcoin transactions (crypto-currencies in general). HSBC will care a lot if you transfer a big amount (for instance 10k Euros) from an exchange platform. There are people who saw their bank accounts closed as soon as they transfer their profits ("anti-laundering" policy). On the other hand, Advcash not only don't care but they also won't share your personal details to your country's institutions. In short your Mastercard and the e-wallet coming with it are anonymous (unless they are asked by a court to share their customers' details). Hope this helps.  
psh

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:35:10 PM

Funding ADV with BTC is very easy - just go to "Deposit Funds" select "Amount and currency of deposit" and "Country" scroll down to "E-currencies Bitcoin" press "Deposit" and "Confirm" - it will display the Bitcoin address for transfer and the amount in BTC.

After that you will receive funds to you ADV wallet ( to which you have ADV card tied-up ).

Hope this helps
btcwish1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:15:51 PM

Funding ADV with BTC is very easy - just go to "Deposit Funds" select "Amount and currency of deposit" and "Country" scroll down to "E-currencies Bitcoin" press "Deposit" and "Confirm" - it will display the Bitcoin address for transfer and the amount in BTC.

After that you will receive funds to you ADV wallet ( to which you have ADV card tied-up ).

Hope this helps

Woow Thanks a lot dude. I didn't know such a helpful information.  Cool  This is one of the best posts I have seen from a newbie so far.. Good luck dude
Dakeyras84

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:15:24 AM

Just to let you know guys, i ordered a plastic card and got details by mail :

Your plastic Advanced Cash card is ready and will be mailed to you very soon. Free delivery takes up to 2-7 weeks. There is no tracking for the free shipping option. If you do not receive your plastic card within 7 weeks from receiving this notification, please contact us. The card comes with an activation manual. After you activate your card inside your Advanced Cash account, you can see its PIN at any time you may need. Just click the card in the account on the left and choose View PIN in the popup. Use your plastic Advanced Cash card to withdraw funds in any currency from MasterCard-enabled ATMs all over the world and make no-fee purchases in the card’s primary currency.

Your Advanced Cash account is not verified yet. Because of this, there are certain limits concerning your plastic card transactions:

- total cumulative lifetime card funding/transaction limit: €250

Card funding
- max one-time funding: €100
- max daily funding: €100
- funding transactions: 1

Purchases
- transactions per day: no limit
- max daily spending: €100
- max total transactions: €250
- total card transactions: no limit

ATM withdrawals
- total withdrawal amount: €100
- max ATM transactions per day: 5
- max one-time withdrawal: €100
- total withdrawals per day: €100

When you successfully complete your account verification, we will set our standard limits to your card: €3,000 daily withdrawals, €10,000 total daily transactions, €3,000 total daily funding. Verification is a fast and easy procedure that unlocks all the Advanced Cash features and advantages for you.

So it seems limited to 100€ for ATM withdraw for the card lifetime...  Angry
junoreactor

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:05:22 PM

Hope this helps
Hi psh,
I just saw this option as well. They process the transfer with exchanges such as Exmo, Wex... etc. do you need to have accounts at those platforms (if by any chance you know)?

Your plastic Advanced Cash card is ready and will be mailed to you very soon. Free delivery takes up to 2-7 weeks. There is no tracking for the free shipping option. If you do not receive your plastic card within 7 weeks from receiving this notification, please contact us. The card comes with an activation manual. After you activate your card inside your Advanced Cash account, you can see its PIN at any time you may need. Just click the card in the account on the left and choose View PIN in the popup. Use your plastic Advanced Cash card to withdraw funds in any currency from MasterCard-enabled ATMs all over the world and make no-fee purchases in the card’s primary currency.

Your Advanced Cash account is not verified yet. Because of this, there are certain limits concerning your plastic card transactions:

Card funding

Purchases

ATM withdrawals

When you successfully complete your account verification, we will set our standard limits to your card: €3,000 daily withdrawals, €10,000 total daily transactions, €3,000 total daily funding. Verification is a fast and easy procedure that unlocks all the Advanced Cash features and advantages for you.

You did not verify your account then?

btcwish1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:29:43 PM

Hope this helps
Hi psh,
I just saw this option as well. They process the transfer with exchanges such as Exmo, Wex... etc. do you need to have accounts at those platforms (if by any chance you know)?

Card funding

Purchases

ATM withdrawals

You did not verify your account then?

No, You don't need to have account with exchanges. I tried to see how it exactly works. So when you start the process and fill in the amount,  ADV cash will give you btc address to send exact payment to that address. All you need to do is send exact btc amount to that btc wallet!   I didn't initiate the payment because i didn't need at this moment. But that is how it works..
junoreactor

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:48:22 PM

Thanks btcwish1. That really helps.
Exmo rates are fantastic, I hope they can process quick payments, I will try to make a transaction soon to see if all goes well.
All the best.
psh

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:34:33 PM

What is BTC withdraw fee on EXMO ?
I dont have account there - please share the info about fee
btcwish1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:32:13 PM

Thanks btcwish1. That really helps.
Exmo rates are fantastic, I hope they can process quick payments, I will try to make a transaction soon to see if all goes well.
All the best.

Just an update. I decided to actually do a real transaction just to make sure it works.  My ADVCASH account got credited as soon as there is 6 confirmations  Grin Grin  It worked like a charm... Cool  A big thanks again  to 'psh' for sharing the information...  Wink
Addisonbt

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:54:30 PM

deposit BTC via EXMO fee, limit ? pls..

EXMO code -> Advcash wallet
kusarigama

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:02:14 PM

Heard about some issue with uquid, Xapo etc.. Who does work anymore.
Is it still functionnal ? If yes, is it still anonymous ?
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: