Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:16:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FAILCoin | Stay tuned: We have an ongoing discussion for a relaunch  (Read 62010 times)
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 06:06:26 AM

Well I've had it opened now for about 5 mins and it still says 0 connections and im not sure why?

Hello,

Use following nodes and tell me if it worked for you:

Code:
addnode=212.243.7.37
addnode=86.62.74.234
addnode=167.114.59.55
addnode=188.126.1.90
addnode=37.59.18.108
addnode=128.73.77.222
addnode=101.162.44.127
addnode=62.210.5.167
addnode=178.33.109.17
addnode=69.118.255.221
addnode=151.80.206.108
addnode=188.134.72.213
addnode=94.209.33.80
addnode=212.50.27.20
addnode=185.49.56.52
addnode=188.226.254.214
addnode=5.199.169.36
addnode=85.24.191.52
addnode=115.64.11.14
addnode=188.165.82.229

Cheers,
Spartak
Ya seems to be syncing now Thanks mate Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 01:39:23 PM

Dear FAILers,

There is something bothering, which we have noticed right after the launch of new FAILCoin, but we remained silent, because we thought that people will take some precautions.
Please click on this link to see what we mean. You can see that 1st wallet belongs to EmpoEx exchange and it contains 10,000,000 coins.
The guys from EmpoEx were and continue to be extremely good with us and we trust them, but keeping so many coins there is not good for them, you, our network and our future.
We can understand if they were placed on orders, but that's not the case either (you can see sell orders). They are probably just sitting there in various people's balances (they are not on orders, so it's obvious).

WE URGE YOU TO WITHDRAW AT LEAST PART OF YOUR FAIL COINS!

Our team discussed several things in the past 1-2 days and I can say that we are close to our next release, which will be surprise. You probably already know about dns seeds, but this is not all.

Best regards,
Spartak

jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:31:25 AM

Dear FAILers,

There is something bothering, which we have noticed right after the launch of new FAILCoin, but we remained silent, because we thought that people will take some precautions.
Please click on this link to see what we mean. You can see that 1st wallet belongs to EmpoEx exchange and it contains 10,000,000 coins.
The guys from EmpoEx were and continue to be extremely good with us and we trust them, but keeping so many coins there is not good for them, you, our network and our future.
We can understand if they were placed on orders, but that's not the case either (you can see sell orders). They are probably just sitting there in various people's balances (they are not on orders, so it's obvious).

WE URGE YOU TO WITHDRAW AT LEAST PART OF YOUR FAIL COINS!

Our team discussed several things in the past 1-2 days and I can say that we are close to our next release, which will be surprise. You probably already know about dns seeds, but this is not all.

Best regards,
Spartak

I only have 123 Satoshi worth of FailCoin there. So, that not a problem at all.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 06:09:49 AM

Jack,

I'm just gonna say that few years ago one guy bought pizza for 10,000 BTC and he was okay with that (at least back then). Every penny (coin) counts.

Cheers,
Spartak

jacktheking
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 06:50:41 AM

Jack,

I'm just gonna say that few years ago one guy bought pizza for 10,000 BTC and he was okay with that (at least back then). Every penny (coin) counts.

Cheers,
Spartak

I heard of that incident. That was the first purchase made with Bitcoin. I also heard that Satoshi Nakamoto send 10 Bitcoin to Hal to 'test'. At that time, 10 Bitcoin worth nothing. Withdrawing my 123 worth of Satoshi from Empoex right now.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 04:01:45 PM

"O Lord our God arise,
Scatter her enemies,
And make them fall:
Confound their politics,
Frustrate their knavish tricks,
On Thee our hopes we fix:
God save us all."

That's right, we have another FAIL team member from England. Meet UltraFRS - Graphic Designer and all round nice guy (like all of us). Smiley

Cheers,
Spartak

UltraFRS

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 04:04:11 PM

Thanks for welcoming me to the FAILCommunity Spartak, I hope to be of use to the community and anyone  else who is looking for our help.

New graphical work is coming VERY soon
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 04:06:52 PM

We are now 13 warriors. Our failure is closer. Grin

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 05:25:36 PM

Small update!

Dear FAILers,

We just came up with a great idea! We will soon create FAILCoin disapproval and approval stamps.

Here is how disapproval will work:

1. John spots scam and warn us.
2. We make some research on it and place FAIL stamp if we believe that he's right.
3. John receive reward in FAIL coins (the amount will be announced in near future).

Here is how approval will work:

1. Kevin see some good ideas behind some coin and he thinks that it has future. He is also believing that the team behind the coin is honest.
2. Our team again make research on it and place approval stamp if it seems legit.
3. Kevin receives nothing, because he probably own some coins of the given currency. Grin

#FAILScam and #FAILApproved hashtags will be used on Twitter.

We are NOT going to do research on ICO/IPO or whatever, because they are most likely scam and it's not worth researching them.

Cheers,
Spartak

jacktheking
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 04:59:21 AM

Welcome to FailCoin, UltraFRS. So, FailCoin is going to research on other coin to check if it was scam or not? How would this help FailCoin?

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 10:57:09 AM

Welcome to FailCoin, UltraFRS. So, FailCoin is going to research on other coin to check if it was scam or not? How would this help FailCoin?

Hey, Jack,

One of the goals of FAIL is to be example for honesty and transparency. It was also created, because of the hundreds useless coins launched. If we manage to help at least few people to avoid scams, then we can consider it as success. Of course we have other things in mind for FAIL future. Smiley

Cheers,
Spartak

jacktheking
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 03:04:31 PM

Hey, Jack,

One of the goals of FAIL is to be example for honesty and transparency. It was also created, because of the hundreds useless coins launched. If we manage to help at least few people to avoid scams, then we can consider it as success. Of course we have other things in mind for FAIL future. Smiley

Cheers,
Spartak

Alright. Let me give you a quote on currency and transparency from BrainyQuote.

I think the currency of leadership is transparency. You've got to be truthful. I don't think you should be vulnerable every day, but there are moments where you've got to share your soul and conscience with people and show them who you are, and not be afraid of it.

- Howard Schultz

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 05:07:31 AM

Dear FAILers,

This week is very important for us, because we are entering the Ninja. Smiley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cegdR0GiJl4

Stay FAILed!

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 08:55:22 PM

I don't understand how on not one of the exchanges that this coin is listed on is there a single sale whatsoever? I mean I don't think the coin is ridiculously overpriced in anyway but no one seems to want to buy any of them? Any thoughts on why that might be?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 09:20:41 PM

I don't understand how on not one of the exchanges that this coin is listed on is there a single sale whatsoever? I mean I don't think the coin is ridiculously overpriced in anyway but no one seems to want to buy any of them? Any thoughts on why that might be?

FAIL still don't have particular price, because most of the people are avoiding smaller exchanges such as EmpoEx and Comkort.
There are several reasons for that, though personally I like them both, because of the people behind them. They are ordinary guys like most of us and they are trying to do something.

Soon you will find answer to your question. We will see how people will price FAILCoin - at 1, 100 or 100k satoshi.
You (and whoever read this) must understand something that we repeat constantly - people (forget about whales and P&D groups) are the ones who gives value to something. When they start to (or at least try to) understand what is the purpose of FAILCoin, and how we are planning its future, then we will know what is the price of our work. Until then - no promises, no ETA's and no lies. The only promise I can make is that we are going to stay no matter what.

Today for example we were supposed to release new wallet (not saying what kind of wallet) with 7+ hardcoded dns seeds in it. But guess what? Our main dev is sick and we will have some delay. What happens if we were posted ETA for the release? 10s of uncomfortable questions and a situation in which I don't want to be involved... not even our members for that matter.

People... you must also understand that trust and cryptocurrencies are not something that makes your wallet grow bigger. Many coins will have their day and most of them will be gone in no time.
They are "better" than us only, because they are generous in promises. We are trying to be transparent. You can't buy honor, but you can deserve it and humanity is one of our best qualities.

Cheers,
Spartak

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 10:22:21 PM

FAIL still don't have particular price, because most of the people are avoiding smaller exchanges such as EmpoEx and Comkort.
There are several reasons for that, though personally I like them both, because of the people behind them. They are ordinary guys like most of us and they are trying to do something.

Soon you will find answer to your question. We will see how people will price FAILCoin - at 1, 100 or 100k satoshi.
You (and whoever read this) must understand something that we repeat constantly - people (forget about whales and P&D groups) are the ones who gives value to something. When they start to (or at least try to) understand what is the purpose of FAILCoin, and how we are planning its future, then we will know what is the price of our work. Until then - no promises, no ETA's and no lies. The only promise I can make is that we are going to stay no matter what.

Today for example we were supposed to release new wallet (not saying what kind of wallet) with 7+ hardcoded dns seeds in it. But guess what? Our main dev is sick and we will have some delay. What happens if we were posted ETA for the release? 10s of uncomfortable questions and a situation in which I don't want to be involved... not even our members for that matter.

People... you must also understand that trust and cryptocurrencies are not something that makes your wallet grow bigger. Many coins will have their day and most of them will be gone in no time.
They are "better" than us only, because they are generous in promises. We are trying to be transparent. You can't buy honor, but you can deserve it and humanity is one of our best qualities.

Cheers,
Spartak
Nice answer Spartak Smiley Which is one of the reasons I got involved with FAILcoin to begin with was because of how helpful you are to the community and I'm glad that I did and I think that when people do realize this is a good coin to invest in then we will actually start to see a good price develop for this coin! Cheers and keep up the good work mate Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 04:31:47 AM

Lovely to see all the new developments so keeping us FAILED is really lovely. I still have my coins on Komkort coz I failed to be able to sync the wallet because my tech skills fail me considerably so what shall I do for now?  Smiley..Also retweeting @goldentags and will retweet later @Qibuck as well..  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 05:01:56 AM

Lovely to see all the new developments so keeping us FAILED is really lovely. I still have my coins on Komkort coz I failed to be able to sync the wallet because my tech skills fail me considerably so what shall I do for now?  Smiley..Also retweeting @goldentags and will retweet later @Qibuck as well..  Smiley

Hey Ellie,

Create conf. file and use the sample from the OP (it is updated with nodes). Lately it is maybe 3th or 4th time, when someone is complaining about syncing issues. A little patience and soon that will be changed.

Cheers,
Spartak

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 06:10:35 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2015, 11:27:45 AM by spartak_t

Dear FAILers,

We decided to change our logo for the last time and some of you probably already saw it earlier on Twitter and Facebook. Changing the logo (i.e. your "face") so often is not very good for any company or cryptocurrency for that matter, but we needed it in order to proceed with our future plans. Why we did it? The reasons are two:

1. We wanted something which will represent us better.
2. The colors of the old logo were somehow odd.

You probably will ask yourself why the logo looks exactly in that way and that will be explained too. To us, this is not some simple "F" with some circles and colors around it.
We have also decided not to use something fancy as logo, because we are ordinary people like most of you.

The orange color is the same color used in Bitcoin's logo and Bitcoin represent cryptocurrencies (yeah, some of you maybe are fans of some other coin, which is the best out there, but the truth is different).
FAILCoin was created as an answer to the hundreds of useless cryptocurrencies launched with the only reason to benefit few people. We are also cryptocurrency, but our goal is not only to support FAIL, but also to support everything else in our beloved crypto-world. Orange is also the color of cheerfulness, affordability and enthusiasm.

Green is the color of durability, reliability, environment, optimism, honesty and above all - life. The logo implies that cryptocurrencies are entering in real life (world), but there is a thin white boundary, which prevents them to fully do that. White is the color of purity, simplicity, wholeness and completion. Our intentions must be pure (white) in order to succeed in the environment (green) which surround us. Cryptocurrencies are way more than few extra bucks in your wallets. Some people spend hours, days, weeks, months and years for you to be here. You must respect their work!

Arrows are like compass. This means that we must find our way in order cryptocurrencies to be on the right direction.

I hope that my english is good enough for you to understand us better. Smiley

I will not waste more of your time and I will tell you something. In few hours (today) we are going to start looking for bigger exchanges, but we will need your help about that. Our intentions was to talk with bigger exchanges after our next wallet release when our network will be stronger, but we think that it will not hurt us if we do this now. Next wallet release will be delayed a bit (we hope not for too long), because our main dev is sick (this is not justification - it's the simple truth). Keep in mind that everything we do for FAIL is with good intentions and in its interest as a cryptocurrency, which should last longer than few weeks or months.

We will post again in few hours.

Stay FAILed!

Spartak

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 10:03:35 AM

Dear FAILers and cryptocurrencies supporters,

We need your help if you want to see FAILCoin on bigger exchanges.
Please retweet this status and help us to get listed on Bittrex.
Bribes will be distributed later... just kidding. Smiley

Thank you!

Cheers,
Spartak

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: