Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:50:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FAILCoin | Stay tuned: We have an ongoing discussion for a relaunch  (Read 62006 times)
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 02:35:00 PM

@spartak please, don't kill my dream to become a millionaire Smiley

Hehehe, not sure about that, but I can promise you that a lot of exciting things are coming and if we get the chance, then FAIL would perform pretty good. I am in constant touch with FAIL dev. and the team members (mostly on Telegram and Facebook) and they're all ready and waiting. I must say that I am proud with these guys, because no one has leaved the project, no matter that development took so much time. I must also say that FAIL team is represented by 11 countries worldwide: England, Russia, Bulgaria, Netherlands, France, South Korea, Indonesia, Cyprus, India, Thailand and recently - Slovenia. There's also a guy from another country, who's ready to participate, but I'm not going to reveal much details.

I would be very happy if other people join us (especially from China, Japan and the US). Free coins are waiting them. Smiley

Cheers,
Spartak

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 04:55:33 PM

FAIL!

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
atomicgroup

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 10:33:13 AM

I would buy some FAIL... I buy it at EMPOEX at 50 sat Each..
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 05:23:43 PM

FAIL!

Yeah, failure is inevitable. Cheesy

gambino

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 02:11:04 PM

Will the hardfork happens this year?
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 02:25:20 PM

Will the hardfork happens this year?

I'm not sure, bud. Haven't spoken with the dev for about 10 days now. Thing is that he's currently working on a lot of stuff such as making the wallet lighter, without changing the algo (some scrypt PoS coins changed their algo to sha, because the wallet use a lot of CPU power). This has been fixed now and I was assured that the wallet should run much smoothly. He also had issues with making the old wallet.dat compatible with the new fork, but that's been fixed as well.

Believe me, I want us to make it asap, but it's out of our (even dev's) hands. If we had the millions of $ in funding like many of the projects out there, then we should have been ready long time ago, but our case is a bit different. Smiley That's ok though. What's more important to me personally is that our team is still here and I'm extremely proud with that. We even have some new guys, which will help us to bring FAIL to another level, but these specifics will be announced once our hard fork is completed. We've all agreed that there is no point on working (even small stuff like updating this thread) on something, which is still not ready. This of no use (other to make us falsely look better).

I'll admit that recently (as many people do care about exchanges) I have asked YoBit to list FAIL, but no payment has been made (the want at least 0.1 BTC in order to list a coin), so I'm not sure what will happen.

Cheers,
Spartak

psycodad
Legendary

Activity: 1598
Merit: 1555

精神分析的爸

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 02:34:50 PM

I'll admit that recently (as many people do care about exchanges) I have asked YoBit to list FAIL, but no payment has been made (the want at least 0.1 BTC in order to list a coin), so I'm not sure what will happen.

Maybe you'd have more luck with https://novaexchange.com/ , they seem pretty openminded with regards to fair (or fail-ed, <- pun intended) coins that do not create big volume (yet).

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 02:41:58 PM

Maybe you'd have more luck with https://novaexchange.com/ , they seem pretty openminded with regards to fair (or fail-ed, <- pun intended) coins that do not create big volume (yet).

I heard of them, but not sure if they're legit. You see, my personal goal is to use more reputable exchanges in order to avoid losses (hacks, disappearances of exchange owners etc..). YoBit for example got me angry just recently and I even opened a scam accusation against them, but I was immediately contacted by our Russian team member and he assured me that they're working on delivering better services. Care to share more experience with nova?

psycodad
Legendary

Activity: 1598
Merit: 1555

精神分析的爸

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 03:01:24 PM

I heard of them, but not sure if they're legit. You see, my personal goal is to use more reputable exchanges in order to avoid losses (hacks, disappearances of exchange owners etc..). YoBit for example got me angry just recently and I even opened a scam accusation against them, but I was immediately contacted by our Russian team member and he assured me that they're working on delivering better services. Care to share more experience with nova?

We probably share our views of Yobit  Tongue
Novaexchange got hacked before I have used it myself, but as far as I know no customer lost money in that hack and they were open about it.

Currently I regularly use the site to trade with very low amounts and I never had any issues, in contrary their withdrawals are among the fastest I have seen compared to other exchanges. When I dealed with them they have always been responsive and compared to Yobit I've never seen one of the wallets/coins I use going maintenance mode...
But that's really just my personal experience, YMMV as they say.

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 03:09:16 PM

We probably share our views of Yobit  Tongue
Novaexchange got hacked before I have used it myself, but as far as I know no customer lost money in that hack and they were open about it.

Currently I regularly use the site to trade with very low amounts and I never had any issues, in contrary their withdrawals are among the fastest I have seen compared to other exchanges. When I dealed with them they have always been responsive and compared to Yobit I've never seen one of the wallets/coins I use going maintenance mode...
But that's really just my personal experience, YMMV as they say.

Sounds good. Will contact them, but I don't expect much. Anyways, we should follow part of the community's demands so... Smiley Thanks for the reply!

Cheers,
Spartak

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 11:02:59 AM

Just noticed that 5 days ago someone bought 0.1BTC worth of FAIL (212,340 coins at 47 satoshi) on EmpoEX. That should be the largest trade for the past... 1 year. Cheesy I would like to thank to the guy who bought them as it is some support. And I'm sorry that the seller couldn't have waited a bit longer. Otherwise, nothing new. Just having conversation with the lead developer on Telegram, but we're mostly talking about our lives. He doesn't like to talk much about development, but all is good. Smiley

Cheers,
Spartak

batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 07:31:00 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2016, 07:43:39 PM by batesresearch

Seen that Fail.Suprnova.cc is closing, please everyone withdraw your funds. We will work to get another pool set up asap

I have contacted Suprnova.cc owner to get an idea of date of closure.

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 11:13:22 PM

We've talked about this with Adam (batesresearch) just now on Telegram. Personally I was not aware about suprnova's intentions, but I did wrote to ocminer as well.

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 10:46:04 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2016, 11:05:27 PM by spartak_t

Okay, I deleted my latest post, because ocminer just contacted me on Twitter:

Looks like you can continue to mine at SuprNova. I'm glad we sorted this out...

Cheers,
Spartak

batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 11:24:49 PM

Okay, I deleted my latest post, because ocminer just contacted me on Twitter:

Looks like you can continue to mine at SuprNova. I'm glad we sorted this out...

Cheers,
Spartak

Well at least I learnt how to set up a pool!!

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 11:42:29 PM

Well at least I learnt how to set up a pool!!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I think it's time to hit the bed, Adam. Here's 1:45 am and I'm about to watch a movie for like 20 mins (so it can then watch me sleeping). Wink

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 10:35:30 AM

Hello,

Just exchanged few private messages with SuprNova pools owner ocminer. Servers (as you can imagine) are paid with fees, which are taken by the given pool, but at the moment, FAILCoin isn't exactly something, which can be considered profitable. This particular server has a failed hdd (I assume we're talking about bad sectors) and needs to be replaced. FAIL is the only coin there, so this was one of the main reasons for OC to decide to shut down the FAIL pool. I really get his point and what he's doing now (and for the past 2 years) is a favor to us, which will not be forgotten.

Bottom line is that SuprNova pool will remain open until at least February 29. I really do hope that our Lead dev will be ready by January, but no promises here...

Thank you, OC!

Stay strong & stay FAILed!

Cheers,
Spartak 

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 03:09:51 PM

Behold! Our most viral post:

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 04:48:12 PM

This is insane. Smiley This video has reached to almost 110k people (they were 108,300 about 5 mins ago). This is the result:

I was forced to turn off the notifications for this post. Smiley Remember that our goal is to develop ourselves as a community with its own cryptocurrency. The more people know about us - the better. I have even seen friends sharing the same video from pages with 10s of thousands likes. They even used the same title - "Snoop Dogg's cat". Smiley Have some fun with the video: https://www.facebook.com/FAILCommunity/videos/1368012093218767/

Cheers,
Spartak

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 02:49:17 PM

295k+ people reach, 101k views, 503 likes, 1593 shares and 339 comments. And we have 215 more page likes (412 in total).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: