Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:05:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Hillary Clinton Trustworthy?  (Read 234687 times)
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:15:45 PM

Yes, if seen from the way she spoke, the way dhe speaks, it is worthy to be trusted.
No matter though she is a woman, if she deserves to be president, why not?
Time for the emancipation of women.

I kind of want to see her become president too. She's such thieving idiot there will never be another female president in my lifetime.

Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 10:31:04 AM

Yes, if seen from the way she spoke, the way dhe speaks, it is worthy to be trusted.

I kind of want to see her become president too. She's such thieving idiot there will never be another female president in my lifetime.

Excellent argument! Thanks for sharing it!

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:36:25 PM

Because your lifetime will be shortened, or because our constitutional republic will be replaced?

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 06:46:31 PM

I am posting to indicate that I have decided Hillary is trustworthy.  It took a while to get to this opinion.

She can be trusted one hundred percent.

She can be trusted to be a liar and to be Crooked Hillary.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 09:00:29 PM

Because your lifetime will be shortened, or because our constitutional republic will be replaced?

Because I think the nuclear bombs she drops on people will be unpopular.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:35:49 AM

In other words, 'both.'

I honestly would not rule it out, though I suspect that it would be more targeted biologicals rather than nuclear.  Still 'unpopular'...especially to those who don't survive, but who cares about them, right?  Make ready for mandatory adult 'catch-up' vaccinations.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Masha Sha

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 01:03:01 PM

One question would be, why did you deny over 160 requests for security upgrades for the TMF (Temporary Mission Facility) Benghazi, from Ambassador Stevens and State Department’s RSO’s (Regional Security Officers) in Libya??? If those requests were implemented the TMF could have repelled the terrorist attack on 9-11-2012. Instead, it was so weak and futile that it was overrun in less than 60 seconds. This is unheard of for a US compound

She is a domestic enemy.

This is one I would like to know too. Why? 160 times help request and denied!

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 02:08:38 PM

In other words, 'both.'

I honestly would not rule it out, though I suspect that it would be more targeted biologicals rather than nuclear.  Still 'unpopular'...especially to those who don't survive, but who cares about them, right?  Make ready for mandatory adult 'catch-up' vaccinations.

Nah, I still think nukes. Isn't the war on terror at least as bad as the WWII Japanese war? Murricans have no problem dropping nukes on filthy foreign pigs.

The vaccination thing is an interesting idea though. I've never had any. My father didn't believe in them. My mother used to send me to "vaccination" parties. That's where one of the kids at school catches measles or chicken pox and all the mothers send their kids there to catch it so they'll be immune. I've never had any adult vaccines and I almost never even catch a cold. My father used to say, "if everyone around me is vaccinated and can't get sick why would I need a vaccine? They can't get me sick if they're not sick".

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 06:20:05 PM

In other words, 'both.'

Nah, I still think nukes. Isn't the war on terror at least as bad as the WWII Japanese war? Murricans have no problem dropping nukes on filthy foreign pigs.

Fine, but the immediate problem for most large and/or powerful nations is the domestic population.  Beyond that, it is the makeup of the domestic population with respect to certain specific traits.  Nukes might be a last-ditch blunt tool, but a more surgical procedure would produce better results.

The vaccination thing is an interesting idea though. I've never had any. My father didn't believe in them. My mother used to send me to "vaccination" parties. That's where one of the kids at school catches measles or chicken pox and all the mothers send their kids there to catch it so they'll be immune. I've never had any adult vaccines and I almost never even catch a cold. My father used to say, "if everyone around me is vaccinated and can't get sick why would I need a vaccine? They can't get me sick if they're not sick".

Now that is interesting.  I have to wonder how much you 'question authority' because of this, how much would be because you have 'wild, free-range' parents, and how much due to other factors.  Such things would be very easy to elucidate (on a system wide scale) with a total health outcome vax vs. unvax study.  Unfortunately it would be 'unethical' not to 'catch you up' with the 'prescribed' vaccination schedule if they caught you so such a study cannot be performed...so they claim.

For my part, as a relative oldster, I got the standard vaccine schedule from back in the day.  And I got all the standard childhood ailments (mumps, chickenpox, etc) the old fashioned way.  As I recall, they were basically less of a hassle than the common cold, and I got to take a week off from school.  No biggie, and I don't recall any of my peers having any more significant problems.  Back in those days the 'autism' rate was something like 1 in 10,000 vs. today's 1 in 50.  I was an 'active' kid and annoying as hell to the teachers.  Some wanted to medicate me even back then before it was 'cool' (an such a cash cow for big pharma) but most did not.  Now I get the flu pretty much like everyone else but it is no big deal.  About every 4th time I might have one day where I take the day off for illness, but normally it is just kind of a drag.  I actually like to get some bug once a year because I believe that it helps keep the immune system active and healthy.  If I go 2 years without a bug the next time I catch something it seems to hit me harder.

I did get an fuck-load of shots in GHW Bush's (and Cheney's at the time) military both for training, and another blast for Gulf-I.  The more I research things, the more I believe that there was quite a bit of experimentation going on with respect to some of these injection regimes.  Thankfully I never seemed to have been significantly impacted as best I can tell, though I remember being as sick as a dog for about a month after both of these two mass dosings.  That could be easily explained just by being around a bunch of people from all over the country.  They would  also call us in individually to receive various shots throughout our service.  I never thought much about it at the time, but lots of people at my duty station were from the same training group so one would think that our periodic boosters would all have the same schedule and I didn't really see a correlation.  The one time I met someone with the same last 4 of my SSN was at one of these 'booster' sessions.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 06:54:13 PM

No doubt my parents were 60s hippies. That's how I ended up in San Francisco and eventually ended up being relatively well off. The first home I owned in SF was my parents home. Now I own six rental homes and two floors of a TIC. My success was always a great embarrassment to my father. He was most proud of me when I dropped out of UCSF for a year to live at the mouth of golden gate park near Stanyan and Oak to play in a band. It kind of hurt his feelings when I went back to college to finish my degree. I think it only upset him because, as a band member, I was bringing him the very best NorCal sinsemilla. Very weird parents, huh. lol

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 02:09:10 AM

No doubt my parents were 60s hippies. That's how I ended up in San Francisco and eventually ended up being relatively well off. The first home I owned in SF was my parents home. Now I own six rental homes and two floors of a TIC. My success was always a great embarrassment to my father. He was most proud of me when I dropped out of UCSF for a year to live at the mouth of golden gate park near Stanyan and Oak to play in a band. It kind of hurt his feelings when I went back to college to finish my degree. I think it only upset him because, as a band member, I was bringing him the very best NorCal sinsemilla. Very weird parents, huh. lol

Not really by the standards of the Left Coast, and especially up North here in Oregon.  Different from my own, but not by lot.  I happened to have been whip-sawed between a bunch of different environment types, some not probably unlike yours, but that was cool.  I would not have it any other way.

I'd seriously consider 'diversifying' my holdings if I had multiple properties down there...and I would run for the hills if those technocratic Fabian death cult freaks came at me with a needle.  I actually came somewhat close to buying some bare-ish property down there but thought better of it.  Damn glad I did too...I was not aware of some of the hassles that I would have likely faced in trying to do anything with it.

I would also judiciously grow my own from 'heirloom' stock if I was still interested in smoking pot.  As it happened I never became seriously re-interested after my military service when piss-tests made it not worth the hassle.

Masha Sha

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 06:05:25 AM

Great to read the story of free child!

Don't worry about military medical stuff... Traitors or tainters will be killed, ghost recon style and solution will be fund, under the supervision of darpa and dia. Health of soldiers too serious to be messed with. It's full no mercy policy.

And as little warning for the traitors, death may be the best outcome for you... But don't expect it before extraction and Physical is only the first step. You will tell it all, 100% guaranteed. By you became data holder. A bio chemical construct.

fugit00

Activity: 65
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 11:30:52 AM

While I dont think much of either candidate and both of them seem untrustworthy I think Trump would be easier to manage and keep in check within the political system through advisors and handlers.Something like George W. Bush's presidency where despite his many bizarre statements and general perception of him being dumb he was managed and kept in check.Hillary has shown through the email scandal that she doesnt listen or respect being told what to do by the law and does whatever she wants.
d4rkv01d

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:12:10 PM

Shy is really ill and possibly crazy, how could she be trusted?
Masha Sha

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 06:19:43 PM

Shy is really ill and possibly crazy, how could she be trusted?

What does it change.. The real problem is how could people support her? This is what is trouble some and very worrisome. Brain formatting trough Facebook and msm propagandists?

The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 06:54:20 AM

Very few politicians in the entire history of the world have been trustworthy; I don’t see any indication to make me think that Hillary is any different
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 04:32:39 PM

Hillary Clinton says that half of the Trump supporters are a 'basket of deplorables' and everyone freaks out.  For my part I have always welcomed it when people say how the feel, so good on her.  I also feel nothing but pride to be considered a 'deplorable' by Hillary Clinton.

For my part I would put nearly 100% of Hillary supporters in a 'basket of deplorables' for the simple reason that the woman is such a demonstrably criminal and awful candidate and human being.  There are some minority Clinton supporters who know and welcome this for more sophisticated political reasons.  I consider these people to be 'deplorable' as well.  Worse than 'deplorable' in fact.

All of the 'responsible adults' in the room want to have a nice society where we nurture each other and heal and blah, blah blah.

The system designers who actually matter want the exact opposite and work successfully to achieve that outcome.

Given this environment, it is rational to ask which of the two strategies actually makes more sense at this moment.  We might have a better outcome if we drive our respectives stakes into the ground and defend our turfs in open war-of-ideas terms and not sugar-coat our feelings about others.  At least the end, whatever it may be, may come sooner.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 02:25:05 AM

I told someone that when these things happen, the planners need 8 to 12 hours to come up with a story and spread it around and such.  On queue it comes out that Clinton 'has pneumonia'.  Ya, right.  In some respects this is a good cover due to her coughing problems, but the cough that she can't kick (for years) seems to lack production of phlegm judging by the sound.  So, these extended coughing fits don't seem to me a good match for a lung infection.

Clinton collapsed and went to her daughter's (10 million dollar) flat.  90 minutes later she emerged in what has to be the most amusing bit of stagecraft I've seen since Provda in the old Soviet days.  She comes out alone and does her best (with limited success) to pretend that she can walk like a human.  Then someone sends a kid over to get grabbed and slobbered on for the photo-op.

It strike me that if one has pneumonia (story now that she has known since Friday) then it is kind of irresponsible to be getting her germs all over some poor kid.  Especially if it is just to get a media photo which is perfectly and painfully obvious.

Altitude

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 09:48:04 AM

No she's not and I have some

BREAKING NEWS FOR YOU ALL.

Hillary is dying of LUNG CANCER!!!!

Remember you heard it here first! 

Altitude,
Simplicity in everything
truimpheriues

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 11:31:16 AM

iam still trust to choose hilary clinton
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: