Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:42:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Hillary Clinton Trustworthy?  (Read 234687 times)
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:19:00 AM

Hillary is revolting, say NO to the granny state.

Kim Jeong Illary
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:30:19 PM

If you're under 50 you really need to read this. If you’re over 50, you lived through it, so share it with those under 50.

Amazing to me how much I had forgotten!

When Bill Clinton was president, he allowed Hillary to assume authority over a health care reform. Even after threats and intimidation, she couldn’t even get a vote in a democratic controlled congress. This fiasco cost the American taxpayers about $13 million in cost for studies, promotion, and other efforts. Hillarycare Fiasco

Then President Clinton gave Hillary authority over selecting a female attorney general. Her first two selections were Zoe Baird and Kimba Wood – both were forced to withdraw their names from consideration. Next she chose Janet Reno – husband Bill described her selection as “my worst mistake.” Some may not remember that Reno made the decision to gas David Koresh and the Branch Davidian religious sect in Waco, Texas resulting in dozens of deaths of women and children. Nannygate

Husband Bill allowed Hillary to make recommendations for the head of the Civil Rights Commission. Lani Guanier was her selection. When a little probing led to the discovery of Ms. Guanier’s radical views, her name had to be withdrawn from consideration. The Lani Guanier Mess

Apparently a slow learner, husband Bill allowed Hillary to make some more recommendations. She chose former law partners Web Hubbel for the Justice Department, Vince Foster for the White House staff, and William Kennedy for the Treasury Department. Her selections went well: Hubbel went to prison, Foster (presumably) committed suicide, and Kennedy was forced to resign. Foster suicide
-- Hubbell is Chelsea's real dad -- Kennedy resignation

Many younger votes will have no knowledge of “Travelgate.” Hillary wanted to award unfettered travel contracts to Clinton friend Harry Thompson – and the White House Travel Office refused to comply. She managed to have them reported to the FBI and fired. This ruined their reputations, cost them their jobs, and caused a thirty-six month investigation. Only one employee, Billy Dale was charged with a crime, and that of the enormous crime of mixing personal and White House funds. A jury acquitted him of any crime in less than two hours. Travelgate

Still not convinced of her ineptness, Hillary was allowed to recommend a close Clinton friend, Craig Livingstone, for the position of Director of White House security. When Livingstone was investigated for the improper access of about 900 FBI files of Clinton enemies (Filegate) and the widespread use of drugs by White House staff, suddenly Hillary and the president denied even knowing Livingstone, and of course, denied knowledge of drug use in the White House. Filegate

Following this debacle, the FBI closed its White House Liaison Office after more than thirty years of service to seven presidents.

Next, when women started coming forward with allegations of sexual harassment and rape by Bill Clinton, Hillary was put in charge of the #$%$ eruption” and scandal defense. Some of her more notable decisions in the debacle were:

She urged her husband not to settle the Paula Jones lawsuit. After the Starr investigation they settled with Ms. Jones. Paula Jones

She refused to release the Whitewater documents, which led to the appointment of Ken Starr as Special Prosecutor. Whitewater

After $80 million dollars of taxpayer money was spent, Starr's investigation led to Monica Lewinsky, which led to Bill lying about and later admitting his affairs. Lewinsky Scandal

Hillary’s devious game plan resulted in Bill losing his license to practice law for 'lying under oath' to a grand jury and then his subsequent impeachment by the House of Representatives. Clinton Disbarred

Hillary avoided indictment for perjury and obstruction of justice during the Starr investigation by repeating, “I do not recall,” “I have no recollection,” and “I don’t know” a total of 56 times while under oath. I Don't Recall

After leaving the White House, Hillary was forced to return an estimated $200,000 in White House furniture, china, and artwork that she had stolen. 200K

What a swell party – ready for another four or eight year of this type of low-life mess?

Now we are exposed to the destruction of possibly incriminating emails while Hillary was Secretary of State and the “pay to play” schemes of the Clinton Foundation – we have no idea what shoe will fall next. Charity Fraud

But to her loyal fans (supporters) - I guess in her own words “what difference does it make?” What Difference Does it Make?

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4iv1ug/if_youre_under_50_you_really_need_to_read_this_if/

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 12:10:50 AM

Hillary is going to torpedo the country. Our only hope is that she's so impaired that her aides will be running the country while keeping up the facade.

Her girlfriend (Huma Abedin) will run the country by proxy. It is scary because Huma is known to be an active sympathizer of the ISIS. She is also very close to various members of the Saudi Royal Family, and businessmen such as Al-Waleed bin Talal. If something like this happens, then the United States will disintegrate for sure.

Wow, I did not know Huma was a lesbian, but considering she married Anthony Weiner, I don't blame her.

If it is true that Hilary and Huma are a couple, that is a scary thought.  Huma was raised in Saudi Arabia.

This is what people say about harpy, she goes both ways. To be so close to her boss may require her to do some deep maintenance from time to time. No proofs of that as far as I know...

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 12:24:20 AM

Hillary is going to torpedo the country. Our only hope is that she's so impaired that her aides will be running the country while keeping up the facade.

Her girlfriend (Huma Abedin) will run the country by proxy. It is scary because Huma is known to be an active sympathizer of the ISIS. She is also very close to various members of the Saudi Royal Family, and businessmen such as Al-Waleed bin Talal. If something like this happens, then the United States will disintegrate for sure.

Wow, I did not know Huma was a lesbian, but considering she married Anthony Weiner, I don't blame her.

If it is true that Hilary and Huma are a couple, that is a scary thought.  Huma was raised in Saudi Arabia.

This is what people say about harpy, she goes both ways. To be so close to her boss may require her to do some deep maintenance from time to time. No proofs of that as far as I know...

I have not heard that.  I have heard nothing except the girl girl interests.

There's certainly no reason to give her the benefit of the doubt from the conservative point of view on this when it is she and her co-conspirators that are pushing the Nazified GLT whatever platform on us.

by.Szun

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 12:26:32 AM

Lesbian rumours have been following Hillary for decades. If you know anyone in Washington from the 90s, they'll talk about it. I don't put any stock in them, nor do i really care, but Abedin would definitely have a large amount of influence in the Clinton Administration. Especially when she's incapacitated by her stroke damage.  Huh
newbtcminer

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

"That's just like, your opinion, man."

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 03:02:13 AM

I think the better question is: "Are any politicians trustworthy?"
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 07:33:22 AM

Trump is a better choice than Hillary the KGB double agent:

REPORT: Hillary’s Emails Hacked by Russia – Kremlin Deciding Whether to Release 20,000 Stolen Emails (VIDEO)

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/hillarys-emails-hacked-russia-kremlin-deciding-whether-release-20000-emails-hacked/

CIA vs FBI?

Civil wars are so trendy right now.
 Shocked

https://goldstandard.wordpress.com/2016/02/07/just-how-bad-are-the-hillary-sap-compromises/

WHAT ALL AMERICANS NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HILLARY CLINTON’S ALLEGED SAP COMPROMISE–
MAJ. ED COET, USA (RET)
[COURTESY: CAPT Les Horn, USN (Ret)]

My name is Ed Coet. I am a retired US Army Intelligence Officer.
In my last job in the army I was the Chief of the Human Intelligence Branch for the US European Command in Stuttgart, Germany.
In that capacity I was also the Designated Program Manager for a Special Access Program (SAP) like the SAP that Hillary Clinton is alleged to have compromised in the most recent State Department Inspector General report to congress and which has been widely reported in the news.
Here is what I personally know about SAP’s and what I can attest to in an unclassified forum:

1. The names of each SAP are themselves classified Top Secret because the information within the SAP are far and above Top Secret.

2. SAP’s are so sensitive that even people who have security clearances giving them access to Top Secret Sensitive Compartment Information (TS SCI), an enormously high security clearance level, cannot have accesses to a SAP’s unless they receive a special indoctrination into the SAP based on an operational “must know” that exceeds all other “need to know” standards.

3. Being “read on” for a SAP is far more then acknowledging in writing that you have been briefed on the SAP.  It is an in-depth “indoctrination” into the given SAP, and each SAP is itself compartmented separately from other SAPS. Having access to one SAP does not give you access to another SAP, and in fact rarely does. Only a tiny handful of people have knowledge of all SAP’s. SAP’s are the most stringently compartmented and protected information in the entire US government.

4. Unlike Top Secret SCI which is maintained in highly secure Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilitates (SCIF’s) managed by specially trained Special Security Officers (SSO’s) at various levels of command, every single SAP is managed by an individually designated Program Manager for each individual SAP covering an entire theater of operations. In other words, SAP Program Managers are far fewer in number than there is SSO’s. SSO’s are not cleared to even know about SAP’s or to maintain information about them in their already enormously secure SCIF’s. How SAP’s are secured cannot be discussed because of the sensitive beyond Top Secret nature in which it is done.

5. Unlike individuals with the highest Top Secret SCI access security clearances, who must undergo a special background information with periodic “bring-up” background investigation, those tiny few who have access to SAP’s must also endure periodic polygraph tests in addition to the most comprehensive of special background investigations. I used to have to schedule four-star generals and admirals to be polygraphed in order for them to maintain their access to my SAP. Many generals and admirals who obviously have the highest security clearances still did not rate being indoctrinated into my SAP. In fact, they didn’t even know the SAP existed.

6. Compromise of a SAP is the single most dangerous security violation that can ever happen to the USA. Even the enormously damaging revelations of the Edward Snowden’s TOP Secret SCI security compromise does not reach the level of a SAP compromise.

7. To put SAP information in to an unsecure sever like Hillary Clinton’s unsecure server is a class one felony that could, in some cases, result in life in prison. That is because such a compromise is so dangerous that it could and likely will result in the death of people protected by and within the scope of the SAP.

As a former SAP Program Manager I believe it is inconceivable that if it is verified that Hillary Clinton’s server actually had SAP information on it that she could possibly escape indictment and criminal prosecution. As hard as it is to imagine, that would even be worse then electing to not prosecute a mass murdering serial killer because even they could not inflict as much damage on our country as the compromise of a SAP. Compromise of a SAP not only could — but without doubt would — cause serious damage to our national security.

If it is true that Hillary Clinton had SAP information on her unsecure server, whether it was marked or not, you can be sure that the FBI will strongly recommend that charges be brought against Hillary Clinton and continue in an exhaustive investigation to trace back to every single person that had even the tiniest role in this unbelievable security compromise.

If the Attorney General, through “prosecutorial discretion,” elected not to prosecute this crime, I believe congress would have no alternative but to impeach her, and the FBI would then have no choice but to conduct a criminal investigation of her for a deliberate cover up –- so grave is this security violation.

If President Obama were to pardon Hillary Clinton for a compromise of this magnitude he would render himself in the historical record as an “enemy of the state,” and could himself face criminal prosecution –- so grave is such a security compromise. Nobody, not even the POTUS could gets away with something like this in our system of government

If anyone could escape persecution for compromising a SAP, we are deep trouble as a nation. No president who loves this country and is ttrue to his oath would ever allow anyone, not even his or her closest and most loved relative, to get away with a SAP compromise. It is simply unimaginable that this could ever happen.

If the ongoing investigation finds that Hillary Clinton compromised a SAP, then we all should know with certainty, regardless of political persuasion, that she is entirely unfit to hold public office of any kind let alone President of the USA — and ALL Americans should never tolerate it. Compromising a SAP is an absolute “disqualifier” for public office and access to our nations most sensitive information – period.

ED COET
Major, US Army (Retired)
http://www.bewilderingstories.com/bios/coet_bio.html

P.S. It is my sincere hope that each of you will share this article, to help other Americans understand how grave Hillary Clinton’s alleged SAP compromise is. We can’t allow anyone so careless with this level of information to have access to any classified information ever again for as long as she lives. This would surely render her unqualified and unfit to hold any public office let alone POTUS if this allegation proves to be true.

Semper Fi,
Chapes

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
by.Szun

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 07:04:14 PM

I think the better question is: "Are any politicians trustworthy?"
HA!

Maybe 1 in 1000
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 02:01:10 AM

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-13/two-faces-hillary#comment-7554088

"I had posted this a couple of weeks ago to another story about Hitlary:

The truth is the truth, and no amount of trolls or bullshit can refute:

Vince Foster’s 1993 death. Vince Foster was deputy White House counsel and Hillary’s friend and law partner who had connections to the Travelgate and Whitewater scandals. In 1993, Foster was found dead in a park with a fatal gunshot wound to his mouth. The Washington Post reported that federal investigators were not allowed to enter Foster’s office after his death, but “White House aides enter[ed] Foster’s office shortly after his death, giving rise to speculation that files were removed from his office. She sent two of her most trusted White House loyalists – Maggie Williams, the First Lady’s chief of staff, and Patsy Thomasson, who was in charge of White House administration – into Foster’s office to retrieve embarrassing and incriminating documents related to Whitewater and Hillary’s other personal affairs. While White House Counsel Bernard Nussbaum barred investigators from entering Foster’s office, Maggie Williams, Patsy Thomasson, and Craig Livingston, Hillary’s director of White House security, removed armloads of files and loose-leaf binders.In addition, a White House staffer allegedly tampered with the titles of several memos and removed the First Lady’s initials in an effort to erase her role in improper behavior.

Huma Abedin, who served as Hillary’s longtime deputy chief of staff and has worked with her for nearly 20 years has known ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.

The Clinton duo was involved in a scandal known as “Filegate” in which they illegally obtaining FBI files on adversaries most of whom served in previous Republican administrations.

Stealing $190,000 in gifts and furnishings from the presidential mansion. Additionally, the General Accounting Office, an investigative arm of Congress, reported that ”damage, theft, vandalism and pranks did occur in the White House complex” during the presidential transition from Bill Clinton to George W. Bush.

When Bill was governor, Hillary sent out a group of investigators known at the “Truth Squad” to discourage many of her husband’s lovers from going public.

Using the IRS to harass and exact revenge on political enemies. During Bill Clinton’s terms in office, IRS audits were conducted against individuals and groups who caused problems for the administration. Several prominent conservative groups found themselves facing IRS audits following their criticism of the president and his policies.

Keeping all her official correspondence as secretary of state, as well as her personal emails, on a private email server located at her home instead of using the government-mandated process while serving in the high appointed position. did not encrypt her private email service with a digital certificate for the first three months of her tenure as secretary of state.” That was while she was traveling to China, Egypt, Israel, Japan and South Korea. Her email system was unsecured for months while she used it for government business, and she did not sign a standard agreement when she left office that promised she had left government property behind.

Technology companies allegedly made donations of millions of dollars to various Democratic Party entities, including President Bill Clinton’s 1996 re-election campaign, in return for permission to sell high-tech secrets to China.

Hillary firing seven employees and gave the positions to her Arkansas friends. There was an effort to award a White House airline contract to a Clinton friend. In the Travelgate scandal, the staff of the White House travel office was fired to make way for Clinton cronies, including Bill’s 25-year-old cousin, who was reportedly promised the position of office director.

Whitewater, a failed Arkansas real-estate venture involving the Clintons in the 1980s that was linked to the collapse of Madison Guaranty Savings and Loan, a Little Rock savings bank run by the Clintons’ Whitewater business partners. Clinton friends James and Susan McDougal went to jail for fraud (James died while serving his sentence), as did former Arkansas Gov. Jim Tucker and municipal judges David Hale and Eugene Fitzhugh.

With no previous experience – had made massive profits from cattle futures trading between 1978 and 1979. She reportedly made $99,537 in profit on a $1,000 investment (a 9,987 percent profit) in just nine months because of a highly placed connection at Tyson Foods, which was the largest employer in Arkansas and a big Clinton donor.

Hillary explained her defense of a child-rape suspect as just part of the job. But she hasn’t explained her laughing about his passing of a lie-detector test, which “destroyed” her faith in such evaluations. However, she did not address the reports of unearthed recordings in which she almost boasts of knowing of her client’s guilt and laughing about the case. The tapes reveal her discussing the case of Thomas Alfred Taylor, then 41, who was accused of raping a 12-year-old in Springdale, Arkansas, on May 10, 1975.

On Sept. 11, 2012, while Hillary was secretary of state, Islamic militants attacked a U.S. special mission in Benghazi, Libya, and murdered U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and U.S. Foreign Service Information Management officer Sean Smith. Two CIA contractors, Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty, were also killed. a security decision finalized personally by Hillary may have unwittingly doomed the Americans in Benghazi. Hillary herself signed waivers that allowed the facility to be legally occupied, since it did not meet the minimum official security standards set by the State Department. The waiver legally allowed the CIA annex to be housed in a location about one mile from the U.S. special mission. State Department emails show Clinton knew while the attack was under way that it was being carried out by terrorists. federal court ordered the government hand over more than 100 pages of previously secret documents that showed then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and other senior Obama officials were given reports within hours of the Sept. 11, 2012, attack. In those memos, the DOD described details of a plan 10 days in advance “to kill as many Americans as possible Nonetheless, Hillary falsely blamed it on “rage and violence over an awful Internet video” when she spoke at a ceremony at Andrews Air Force Base on Sept. 14, 2012, as the remains of the four Americans were returned to the U.S.To this day, Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., says the state department has failed to comply with requests for information about Benghazi.

The 27-year-old Clinton was fired from the staff of the House Judiciary committee investigating the Watergate scandal in 1974. She was fired by her supervisor, lifelong Democrat Jerry Zeifman, who called her a liar and much worse. Zeifman also refused to give Clinton a letter of recommendation, making her one of only three employees he snubbed during his 17-year career.

I'm sure the rabbit hole goes deeper, and there is a whole lot we don't know about or things that she has done and gotten away with.."

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 08:06:10 PM

‘WE NEED A MEDIC!’ Hillary, Bernie delegates clash at NV Dem convention

Supporters of Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed in Las Vegas on Saturday and it got so out of hand, cops descended on the ballroom and threatened arrests.

Convention attendee and YouTube user Anie H. posted several photos of the action, as announcements were made over the loud speaker to leave the Paris Hotel or risk being arrested.

She said Las Vegas Metropolitan police entered from the back of the room and went to the front, and “they are literally going to force us to leave the room.”

As she spoke, people could be seen shouting and waving their fists and signs.

“So much for unity,” she said, as a man could be heard yelling, “Sit down!”

Meanwhile, another video showed a man lying on the floor near the front of the room.

“Stay back,” a person shouted.

“We need a medic in the front, we need a medic in the front,” a woman could be heard saying.

In another cell phone clip, Anie H. said, “They’re threatening us with arrest if we do not leave the convention site right now.”

“Bernie or bust!” a man shouted over the loud speaker.

“Everybody please leave out of here peacefully,” another man said, “and I promise you, we will pursue any and all remedies available under the law. Please leave!”

Attendees could be seen filing out, while others milled about.

“Shame on you Nevada Republican — oops — Democratic party,” Anie H. narrated.

Ashley Ector tweeted a photo of the police lining the front of the room. She referred to them as “brown shirts.”

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/chaos-police-threaten-arrests-nevada-dem-convention/

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 10:45:02 PM

Smiley

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 01:33:35 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2016, 03:12:15 AM by Wilikon

Saksham

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 05:53:11 PM

Wondering  what are the connections between Clinton/ Byrd and that bishop, As I know Clinton ( from her acts) she has nothing to do with Christianity ( I mean  Christian morality and tradition) I can say the same thing about Byrd. I know that bishop looks like protestant bishop .. any idea?
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 06:07:38 PM

Wondering  what are the connections between Clinton/ Byrd and that bishop, As I know Clinton ( from her acts) she has nothing to do with Christianity ( I mean  Christian morality and tradition) I can say the same thing about Byrd. I know that bishop looks like protestant bishop .. any idea?

Not a bishop. That's the KKK... Google him.

Saksham

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 06:13:01 PM

Ups.. so the man in "white" with cross symbol is the same guy..pfff..
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 06:14:42 PM

http://www.snopes.com/clinton-byrd-photo-klan/

5 second google search... that hard to find.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 06:20:38 PM

Saksham

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 06:24:54 PM

I'm from Europe, I don't know everything about America.. sorry.. So Clinton is a globalist, and so on.. I don't see any logic..Byrd don't represent Christianity.. maybe only the heresy. What is your point of view about this?
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 08:06:26 PM

I'm from Europe, I don't know everything about America.. sorry.. So Clinton is a globalist, and so on.. I don't see any logic..Byrd don't represent Christianity.. maybe only the heresy. What is your point of view about this?

I'm from Europe
I don't know
I don't see
What is your point of view about this?

I like people do the job I could do myself because I am from europe...

Roll Eyes

Saksham

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 08:25:48 PM

I want to know your point of view about connection between Clinton and Byrd. In my opinion Byrd doesn't represent any cross symbol.. So he is in the same boat with Clinton. I was tried to be short Smiley So what's your point of view? Do you try to link somehow, Christianity with globalism? I mean,  with Clinton?
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: