Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:56:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Hillary Clinton Trustworthy?  (Read 234687 times)
KFCBTC

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 04:19:22 AM

i don't care about say much people bad about hilary clinton
iam trus hilary and i hope win in election US president

Well clearly with grammar like that your an immigrant, so it wouldn't be in your favor if trump wins but I here you brother . Iam trus hilary too! Wink
Mauser

Activity: 1792
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 04:22:10 AM

Well clearly with grammar like that your an immigrant, so it wouldn't be in your favor if trump wins but I here you brother . Iam trus hilary too! Wink

There is no difference between them in the end. They are both just doing anything to get into Office. After watching a few Hillary documentaries I understood that the she is no different from any male politicans.
KFCBTC

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 04:23:01 AM

There is no difference between them in the end. They are both just doing anything to get into Office. After watching a few Hillary documentaries I understood that the she is no different from any male politicans.

to quote somethign i read on here before , "Shes a smaller bite of a shit sandwhich than trump is
Altitude

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 04:25:35 AM

to quote somethign i read on here before , "Shes a smaller bite of a shit sandwhich than trump is

A shit sandwich is a shit sandwhich, if im forced to eat it, i want to be entertained. Trump is a shit show id watch lol

Altitude,
Simplicity in everything
instahater

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 04:32:04 AM

Is smoking meth good for your teeth?  Grin Grin Grin
Altitude

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 04:32:56 AM

Is smoking meth good for your teeth?  Grin Grin Grin

I think so  Cheesy

Altitude,
Simplicity in everything
SuperShill

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 06:13:46 AM

I'm afraid this is the end of American democracy as we know it. There was no real choice and it's not a coincidence that it's Hillary or the end of civilization as we know it. It was planned, they promised her the presidency and they delivered
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 08:59:03 PM

Unprecedented $1 Million Bounty For Hillary Clinton Medical Records

TruePundit.com was the first and only news organization to offer a reward for Hillary Clinton’s medical records in recent days, first promising $20,000 for the ailing Presidential candidate’s records before increasing the windfall to $50,000.

Hillary Clinton’s health has deteriorated so much in recent weeks that a physician is at the Democratic presidential nominee’s side at all times and ready to administer emergency medication via military- style auto-injector to help prevent severe seizures and brain damage and who knows what else.

As calls for Clinton to release her own records have been ignored and even laughed off by her pompous campaign, True Pundit is now offering an unprecedented reward of $1 Million (One Million Dollars US) for Clinton’s true medical records.

http://truepundit.com/true-pundit-unprecedented-1-million-bounty-for-hillary-clinton-medical-records/

And its gone.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 06:26:59 AM

I like Hilary instead of Trump as I see a woman who is really willing to lead her country with all her heart.  Even if there were many accusations and allegations pointing how dirty her tactics was, I still find her more capable of handling US.  Hilary is a mother so I think she could be a good leader to her country with a heart.  So for me I think she is trustworthy.  Just trust her if ever she win or even who wins. 
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 06:36:12 AM

Unprecedented $1 Million Bounty For Hillary Clinton Medical Records

TruePundit.com was the first and only news organization to offer a reward for Hillary Clinton’s medical records in recent days, first promising $20,000 for the ailing Presidential candidate’s records before increasing the windfall to $50,000.

Hillary Clinton’s health has deteriorated so much in recent weeks that a physician is at the Democratic presidential nominee’s side at all times and ready to administer emergency medication via military- style auto-injector to help prevent severe seizures and brain damage and who knows what else.

As calls for Clinton to release her own records have been ignored and even laughed off by her pompous campaign, True Pundit is now offering an unprecedented reward of $1 Million (One Million Dollars US) for Clinton’s true medical records.

http://truepundit.com/true-pundit-unprecedented-1-million-bounty-for-hillary-clinton-medical-records/

See.. this is what I have been saying all long. If Hitlery is elected as the POTUS, she is very likely to become handicapped or immobilized within a few months time. Then her lesbian partner (Huma Abedin) will rule the United States. This is an alarming scenario, as Abedin is an open supporter of the ISIS. Imagine an ISIS insider as the president of the United States!
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 06:42:29 AM

One of the stories about the Clinton Foundation that I ran across had to do with a large Swiss and an Indian pharma company giving a good deal of money to them and ending up with most of the business for worldwide tuberculous treatment complements of the U.N.

Another was about the people who make it across the completely unsecured Southern border being immediately given transportation to wherever they wished to go deeper into the country.  (And another about Obama wishing to make society more equitable by inserting 'disadvantaged' people into all neighborhoods (excluding the wealthy enclaves one suspects.)

Another was the lack of concern on the part of the authorities about various ailments that the immigrants might harbor, including TB.  And the cost of eventual treatment which is quite high.  Up in the $150,000 range per case for the multiple drug resistant strains (MDR-TB).

Among Obama's contributions to pharma was a ban on the government negotiating for prices and Obamacare which means that anyone who happens to be sick is a customer for overpriced meds no matter whether they have money or not.  To be fair, the actual count of TB infected migrants didn't seem that high, but as always, reliable info is hard to find.

I do wonder if it is not a design goal to actually spread TB around the U.S..  Ultimately the middle class (or what's left of them) will get tired of paying for new arrivals as the costs mount, but if their own kids could pick up TB in public schools and what-not, and they have no hope of paying for it themselves, they might be inclined to support Obamacare or whatever 'single payer' public health system is bound to replace it.

Are our current crop of social engineers this evil?  From everything I can observe, fuckin-a right they are.  The planet is overpopulated anyway and these fuckers might as well kill two birds with one stone and make a dime in solving this 'most pressing' problem.

http://freebeacon.com/issues/clinton-group-advised-world-bank-contracts-for-donors/

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 10:23:14 AM

These two are deep in it.

Barack Hussein Obama and Hillary Clinton continue to act clueless when it comes to ISIS. They act clueless about when they formed, where they are today, and how can we defeat them. They are lazy, but they are also severely incompetent.

Last week, Donald Trump asserted that Hillary Clinton and Obama “founded ISIS.” Trump didn’t literally mean they sat down and discussed how to create this group from scratch–or did he?

Wiki Leak Email Found Showing Secret Memo To Obama From ISIS

https://conservativedailypost.com/breaking-wiki-leak-email-found-showing-secret-memo-to-obama-from-isis/?utm_source=Push&utm_medium=OneSignal&utm_campaign=17_August_0900

And its gone.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 02:09:33 PM

beetlejuice - beetlejuice - beetlejuice

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 11:12:24 PM

Recently 'Dr. Drew' called into question the meds which Hillary is on.  I guess the guy is one of those mainstream doctor dudes.  I'd not heard of him because I don't do much mainstream media stuff, but it sounds like he is no fringe dude.

Anyway, Dr. Drew called attention to Hillary's use of 'ArmourThyroid'.  This is ground up pig glands, and the 'Armour' part comes from the meat packing company who has good access to pig organs.  I only know this because some time ago I tried to figure out what would take to keep a thyroid deficient person alive in a collapse scenario.  Dr. Drew says that it's medicine 'from the 1950's and that various more modern options with fewer side effects are available.  Why is she on it?

One hypothesis is that she has some allergy or some other reaction to the more modern thyroid replacement options.  If so, it sounds unusual and interesting.

Another hypothesis is that Hillary wished to avoid more modern pharmaceutical options because she doesn't trust them.  Perhaps Hillary believes that many of these modern pharma options are designed to send the patient into an expensive and unpleasant death spiral which enriches the medical-industrial complex.  If so, Hillary and I are thinking along the same lines.

---

Moving on to more esoteric quasi-medical things, it is interesting that the long held occultist beliefs that 'young blood' can be of use to the rich and powerful seems to be being mainstreamed.  With 'science'!

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/04/can-we-reverse-ageing-process-young-blood-older-people

http://www.inc.com/jeff-bercovici/peter-thiel-young-blood.html

(Parenthetically, the characters in these stories, including Thiel, lend some strength to the idea that if someone appears outwardly to be a deranged and dangerous freak, they may well be.)

Anyway, I just got to wondering if, given Hillary's unusual blood coagulation issues and rumored interest in the occult, maybe she had been puttering around with this 'young blood' stuff.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:29:52 PM

Today, New York Times Bestselling author Ed Klein has revealed on The Sean Hannity Show that sources have confirmed to him that not only is The Clinton Foundation under federal investigation, but also at least one Clinton Foundation insider is prepared to testify in a court of law against Hillary.

Reports of legal troubles for the foundation began last week when The Daily Caller reported that a joint FBI-US Attorney probe of The Clinton Foundation is currently underway. The charge is supported by a number of emails recently released by Judicial Watch, which suggest The Clinton Foundation engaged in pay-for-play while Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State.

"We are a long way from Hillary Clinton sliding into The White House without having some real serious legal problems before this election," Klein told Hannity.

During his interview, Klein, author of the forthcoming book Guilty As Sin, dropped a number of bombshells

http://www.hannity.com/articles/election-493995/bombshell-clinton-foundation-witnesses-coming-forward-15023820/

And its gone.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:54:40 PM

Today, New York Times Bestselling author Ed Klein has revealed on The Sean Hannity Show that sources have confirmed to him that not only is The Clinton Foundation under federal investigation, but also at least one Clinton Foundation insider is prepared to testify in a court of law against Hillary.

Reports of legal troubles for the foundation began last week when The Daily Caller reported that a joint FBI-US Attorney probe of The Clinton Foundation is currently underway. The charge is supported by a number of emails recently released by Judicial Watch, which suggest The Clinton Foundation engaged in pay-for-play while Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State.

"We are a long way from Hillary Clinton sliding into The White House without having some real serious legal problems before this election," Klein told Hannity.

During his interview, Klein, author of the forthcoming book Guilty As Sin, dropped a number of bombshells

http://www.hannity.com/articles/election-493995/bombshell-clinton-foundation-witnesses-coming-forward-15023820/
Divine intervention is real.
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:21:29 PM

Any one else would be under bail conditions right now, but not old Clinton, how long is this facade going to drag out?
It makes me wonder who is greasing who, in the big money under the counter exchange.

And its gone.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 09:03:54 PM

I think Hitlery "Teflon" Cliterton is going to be the next POTUS (Pussy Of The United States) and there's nothing any dumbassed New York attorneys or FBIs can do about it.

20kevin20
Legendary

Merit: 1597

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 09:09:23 PM

I am not going to trust any other coming coin except Bitcoin. I even have problems trusting other coins like Dogecoin, Litecoin or any other one. Bitcoin has been here first and will continue to be the most trusted virtual currency ever.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 09:31:37 PM

I am not going to trust any other coming coin except Bitcoin. I even have problems trusting other coins like Dogecoin, Litecoin or any other one. Bitcoin has been here first and will continue to be the most trusted virtual currency ever.

Ok, the bus to crazytown leaves at noon from another station two blocks over. This train is carrying the Hillary Clinton fiasco to Washington.

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: