Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:55:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Hillary Clinton Trustworthy?  (Read 234687 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 04:43:37 PM

Many Clinton Charity Donors Also Got State Dept Awards Under Hillary

Twenty-two of the 37 corporations nominated for a prestigious State Department award — and six of the eight ultimate winners — while Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State were also donors to the Clinton family foundation.

The published donor records of the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation don’t give exact dates or amounts of its contributors, but it is possible to create a general timeline for when many of the corporations donated and when they were either nominated or selected for the award.

Silicon Valley giant Cisco was the biggest foundation contributor nominated in 2009, giving the Clinton charity between $1 million and $5 million. The company then won the award in 2010 when eight of the 12 finalists and two of the three winners had donated to the foundation.

The other Clinton contributor to win that year, candy-maker Mars, Inc., had given between $25,000 and $50,000. Coca-Cola was the most generous foundation donor to be honored as a finalist in 2010, giving a $5-10 million donation.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/many-clinton-charity-donors-also-got-state-department-awards-under-hillary/article/2563476

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 05:38:41 PM

The Disastrous Clinton Post-Presidency

The New York Times has a report about the State Department’s decision to approve the sale of Uranium mines to a Russian company that donated $2.35 million to the Clinton Global Initiative, and that a Russian investment bank promoting the deal paid Bill $500,000 for a speech in Moscow.

The Washington Post reports that Bill Clinton has received $26 million in speaking fees from entities that also donated to the Clinton Global Initiative.

The Washington Examiner reports, “Twenty-two of the 37 corporations nominated for a prestigious State Department award — and six of the eight ultimate winners — while Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State were also donors to the Clinton family foundation.”

And Reuters reports, “Hillary Clinton's family's charities are refiling at least five annual tax returns after a Reuters review found errors in how they reported donations from governments, and said they may audit other Clinton Foundation returns in case of other errors.”

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/04/disastrous-clinton-post-presidency.html
BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 06:47:11 PM

lol if you pay you are logged, if you don't you get harassed or colored. hard choices. for the American, you are slaves, she is one of your master, her husband goes on l. express... so it depends, if you are with the billionaires raping underage girls on your private jet, she is the best, if you are not? you don't have the capacity to understand... so.

money is faster...
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 10:36:13 PM

Hillary takes Millions in Personal Kickbacks for providing Uranium to Russians

This latest Hillary Clinton/ Clinton Family Foundation scandal comes from the liberal NY Times. It involves
a deal which enabled Russia to purchase about 20% of the U.S. uranium supply for the possible quid pro quo of donations.

A Canadian based company called Uranium One, which owned the uranium assets, was being purchased by Russian state atomic energy agency Rosatom. The deal had to be approved by the State Department and other agencies that made up a cabinet level committee. As the State Department was mulling of the deal, the Chairman of Uranium One donated $2.35 million from his family foundation to the Clintons', others in the company followed suit, and Bill Clinton was invited to speak at the investor's meeting at a related company for $500,000.

The financial disclosures provided by Ms. Clinton prior to her becoming Secretary of State revealed, "the only Uranium One official to give to the Clinton Foundation was Mr. Telfer, the chairman, and the amount was relatively small: no more than $250,000, and that was in 2007, before talk of a Rosatom deal."

More...http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/connection-between-clinton-foundation-donations-and-russian-purchase-20-us-uranium-supply
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 12:22:10 AM

S.S. Clinton hitting multiple icebergs of their own making...

Although for the liberal press to be at total war with the clintons means something deeper...

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 12:25:52 AM

Hillary Clinton called to testify before Benghazi committee TWICE in the next eight weeks as Republicans sharpen knives over her email server and alleged cover-ups

Presidential candidate will face tough grilling about the 2012 terror attacks in Libya
Republicans sought closed-door, transcribed interview before public hearing but Clinton's lawyer said she was ready to testify
Chairman predicts 'Clinton could be done with the Benghazi Committee before the Fourth of July'
Former secretary of state expected to sit in the hot seat on Capitol Hill in the week of May 18 and again before June 18

[...]
South Carolina Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy said he wants Clinton to testify the week of May 18 and again before June 18.

The first hearing would focus on Clinton’s use of private emails, and the second on the September 2012 attacks that killed four Americans, including the U.S. ambassador to Libya.

‘With her cooperation and that of the State Department and (Obama) administration, Secretary Clinton could be done with the Benghazi Committee before the Fourth of July,’ Gowdy said in a statement.

It is necessary to call Clinton to appear twice ‘because the committee needs to ensure we have a complete and responsive record and all the facts before we then substantively question her on the Benghazi terrorist attacks,’ Gowdy said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3052849/House-Benghazi-panel-calls-Clinton-testify.html

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 06:01:08 PM

How Haiti earthquake helped enrich the Clintons

Aggressor66

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 06:19:14 PM

Replace a liar with a liar... What difference does it make?
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 06:21:51 PM

Replace a liar with a liar... What difference does it make?

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 11:45:49 PM

Where's Al Sharpton and Jesse hiJackson on this whole ordeal. They'd be screaming bloody murder if this had been a republican. Let's face it, if all this stuff does come out about bribery and high level corruption and Hillary is kicked to the curb, her and family can just keep raiding their Foundation's coffers as their personal piggy bank like they've been doing. There's a special place in the afterlife for the likes of her and her bunch.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 11:47:46 PM

How Long Will Democrats Stand By Hillary in Face of Financial Disclosures?

Hillary Clinton is in, and with her announcement the rest of the Democrats considering running for president in 2016 are out. In a manner reminiscent of the Republican Party of old, Democrats have ceded the nomination to Hillary Clinton. It is not exactly clear why this is the case. She clearly has a large following in the party and has a huge fundraising base, but that was true eight years ago as well. Perhaps it is because she lost a close race for the nomination last time that she is being handed the baton this time. Or perhaps the theory is that as the scorned candidate and cuckolded spouse she has suffered enough, that it is her turn. Whatever the reason, Hillary is off to a rocky start, and it could be a long year.

It used to be that the Republican nomination outcome was pre-ordained. Sure, the GOP went through a primary process, and every so often--1964 comes to mind--the clash between the conservative and establishment wings of the party could be titanic. But the era of the GOP as a tightly controlled cabal where candidates waited their turn and tenure and experience were rewarded is over. This year, the imprint of Barack Obama is evident as well. Tenure and experience are passé. Ted Cruz, Rand Paul and Marco Rubio are first-term Senators, and each mock rather than defer to the establishment candidate, Jeb Bush. John McCain, Bob Dole and George H. W. Bush must look on and shake their heads.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-paul/how-long-will-democrats-s_b_7133124.html
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 01:56:13 AM

The Hillary Clinton campaign is fundraising off new reporting in the Peter Schweizer book Clinton Cash.

"There's a new book out -- written by a former Republican operative with ties to a Koch-funded organization -- that uses allegations and conspiracy theories to stitch together a false narrative about Hillary without producing a single shred of evidence," writes Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta in an email to supporters.

Here's what you need to know from some of the reviews so far:

TIME magazine says one of the book's primary accusations "is based on little evidence" with allegations "presented as questions rather than proof."
Yahoo News points out that the author "marshals circumstantial evidence" only to find "no smoking gun."
We're only two weeks into the election and we're already up against these baseless attacks.

If we don't fight back now, we send a signal to our opponents that we'll shrivel in the face of whatever will follow.

This is an important moment in this campaign.

Podesta asks the supporters join the campaign and ask others to do so, too. And then, at the bottom of the email, is a Donate button:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/hillary-responds-clinton-cash-asking-more-cash_929073.html
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 02:23:27 AM

We are turning down people who really want to work. I mean they are here to work And a lot of them now have children who are American citizens, and they are doing the best they can to try to make a good life for themselves and their families. And you know, I think if we were to just go around this room, there are a lot of immigrant stories. All my grandparents, you know, came over here and you know my grandfather went to work in lace mill in Scranton, Pennsylvania and worked there until he retired at 65. He started there when he was a teenager and just kept going. So I sit here and I think well you’re talking about the second, third generation. That’s me, that’s you. And we are saying to all these other people who want the same dreams and the same aspirations and the willingness to work hard just like our families did that no, we’re not going to make it easy for you, we’re not going to make it legal for you. And I just think that’s such a short term, unfortunate outcome for us and well as for them.

Hillary Clinton Wrong On Family’s Immigration History, Records Show

“Her grandparents always spoke about the immigrant experience and, as a result she has always thought of them as immigrants,” a spokesperson says. “As has been correctly pointed out, while her grandfather was an immigrant, it appears that Hillary’s grandmother was born shortly after her parents and siblings arrived in the US in the early 1880s.”

http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/hillary-clinton-wrong-on-familys-immigration-history-records#.heoP6z3YLV

This is absurd!
Almost everyone knows that Hillary was born in Kenya and will be found ineligible to run for the highest office.  Cheesy 

chmod755
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 02:29:01 AM

Support what you know!  BTC talks for me.  

Okay. Now what if other candidates start accepting Bitcoin donations and support it. Will you do more research to determine the best candidate then?

I hope you get a pro-bitcoin candidate, but I also think stable foreign relations with Iran would be good (afair Rand Paul wants trade sanctions on Iran)

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 03:00:20 AM

Okay. Now what if other candidates start accepting Bitcoin donations and support it. Will you do more research to determine the best candidate then?

I hope you get a pro-bitcoin candidate, but I also think stable foreign relations with Iran would be good (afair Rand Paul wants trade sanctions on Iran)

Okay. At any cost? Right now the signing bonus check is about 50 B.

I still believe liberals should get someone, anyone else than hillary...

chmod755
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 03:50:50 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2015, 04:06:11 AM by chmod755

Not "at any cost" - but if another candidate supports Bitcoin I'd certainly compare their positions (if I was a U.S. citizen)

Edit: Can you provide a link to a reliable source for your claims? That's just a random islamophobia anti-gay fascist website I have never heard of.

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 04:20:21 AM

There's no chance that another liberal would be the coast-is-clear candidate for bitcoin or liberty like Rand already is. Hillary is already likely the death of crypto since she's the syren of major monetary interests that may not jive with it. She's a banker stalwart of the largest order, let's just state that as the ultimate fact.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 04:23:29 AM

Rand's bitcoin stance hardly has anything to do with his position on Iran and he's only posturing on it (Iran) to meet certain criteria in a GOP primary, since the right media has been droning about on it and thus indoctrinating those on the right form a certain opinion about it going forward.
chmod755
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 04:28:12 AM

There's no chance that another liberal would be the coast-is-clear candidate for bitcoin or liberty like Rand already is.

There's always a small chance.

Rand's bitcoin stance hardly has anything to do with his position on Iran and he's only posturing on it (Iran) to meet certain criteria in a GOP primary, since the right media has been droning about on it and thus indoctrinating those on the right form a certain opinion about it going forward.

I didn't say it has anything to do with it, but it's the same guy.

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 04:35:15 AM

Your best bet in viewing Rand Paul under the microscope is checking out what his old man puts out on a regular basis and then realize that Rand isn't far from the tree but just sticking and moving along the mainstream trendline. Those that understand liberty realize that he has to thread the needle and to run under (not with) the neocon media propaganda lines while hoping the supposed intelligent supporters of his old man see the bigger picture as things go forward. Rand offers certain talking points that resonate w/ true libertarians and others that blend in w/ normal conservatives and other mainstream republicans. Don't let your diet for hyper-libertarian speak at all times cloud your mind about where Rand really stands nor whom in the establishment recognize as on their side. There's a republican primary coming up and if you're libertarian/anarchist in the states that doesn't vote for him in lieu of going rogue/not voting/waiting for general election to vote third party, then you've succumbed to the 'good is the enemy of the perfect' argument. The same one used by neocon republicans to not eventually go in for Rand against Hillary. Pick your poison.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: