Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 12:56:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [*] 8BIT [Dark Masternodes][Anon][Roadmap Stage 4]  (Read 379544 times)
tevayo

Activity: 620
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 08:29:12 PM

8BIT has much potential, you just have to find a good DEV, wants to take over the currency and copper 8BIT.
Argwai96
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Thug for life!

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 05:33:12 PM

We all need to suck it up and pay mastertrader 5 BTC to take this coin over. I got .3 on it. Look at how a real dev runs not only a coin but a business!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=954240
skidog
Legendary

Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 05:56:42 PM

We all need to suck it up and pay mastertrader 5 BTC to take this coin over. I got .3 on it. Look at how a real dev runs not only a coin but a business!
im in for .5 btc. and im sure i can find a friend to match that. so thats 1.3 btc...who else can donate to this project?
charlieSeen

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 06:01:33 PM

im in for .5 btc. and im sure i can find a friend to match that. so thats 1.3 btc...who else can donate to this project?

Here with .05 to donate, been buying alot of 8bit Grin
blooding_sorrow

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 08:56:57 PM

I will give .5 btc. Come on guy's don't be so greed, so who's give more?Wink If mastertrader777 takeover this coin it will be huge chance for 8bit, just look on mastertrader coin...
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 09:44:07 PM

I will give .5 btc. Come on guy's don't be so greed, so who's give more?Wink If mastertrader777 takeover this coin it will be huge chance for 8bit, just look on mastertrader coin...

My .5 btc will make 2.8 total.
skidog
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 12:33:19 AM

My .5 btc will make 2.8 total.
OK we are more that half way there....we can do this....
ShopemNL
Legendary

Activity: 1025

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 09:50:23 AM

Im adding 15 nodes Smiley

skidog
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 11:39:21 PM

Im adding 15 nodes Smiley
Any more donations pledges ...come on guys if we want this coin to succeed we need to donate....we are up to 2.8 btc we only need 5 to get this train rolling..
ShopemNL
Legendary

Activity: 1025

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 07:14:16 AM

Why freaking donate bitcoins to a ruler who wants to take over a coin? Like normall devs crowdfund to create a coin no they don't.

If there is a real dev that wants to take over the coin and wants to make it a succes he would not ask for funds...

Dimitry

Activity: 896
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 08:07:54 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2015, 09:39:12 AM by Dimitry

Why freaking donate bitcoins to a ruler who wants to take over a coin? Like normall devs crowdfund to create a coin no they don't.

If there is a real dev that wants to take over the coin and wants to make it a succes he would not ask for funds...

exactly! look at silkcoin that dude is investing time and money to make a great project!

paying 5 btc is crazy! how long does he stay with us for that 5 btc? after one week he need more?
skidog
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 10:54:55 AM

exactly! look at silkcoin that dude is investing time and money to make a great project!

paying 5 btc is crazy! how long does he stay with us for that 5 btc? after one week he need more?
OK we need to do something.....
mastertrader777
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 12:45:44 PM

If you guys don't need me to help, nobody is forcing you to hire my team.

To answer your question...no 5 BTC wouldn't just be a hit a run payment...I would stand by the coin as my own - taking it over and making the improvements necessary for the coin to have the best possible chances of succeeding.

Development isn't free...find someone that will do this for free.

I would make a roadmap, and act on it completely.

Roadmap brainstorm and construction on high quality vector pdf .5 BTC

I would like to see a embedded 8 BIT game in the wallet that rewards 8BIT.

3-4 BTC in time and development for that...

I would not only be making the game - but would need to make a new wallet and recompile ...

3 hours just to recompile new wallet (after) the game was developed and implemented.

New Wallet would have Block Explorer in the Wallet, Stats Page, I would embed the NEW website into the new wallet.

I would also embed a Paypal Donation Button into the wallet, so 8bit could form a paypal foundations, so people that wanted to donate could donate using PayPal!

I'd prob have to fork the coin some way down the line to change masternode requirements to 512-1028 8bit per Masternode. That right there is about 1.25 BTC ( fork job )

New Website would be 1.5 BTC.

Forum I would create for 1 BTC.

8BIT Payment Gateway I'd work on for 2 BTC.

This would open up the possibilities for a legit market to buy and sell 8bit related stuff. If you want to go dark market- that alone is a 5 BTC development. VPS costs, and hiring a staff to mod the site - you are talking a real deal business budget needing to be drawn up.

I would get a new logo created using the High Quality graphics from ShutterStock - that alone cost $250 a month to get those types of high rez images. Everything within this project would get treated the same way with high quality images, and vectors, roadmaps, etc.

You can see the basic ideas and developments around the 5 btc area, but you can see where I want to go above and beyond if I'm going to take this over gets upwards around the 10 BTC price.

I can keep going on how I would make this coin better...but this should hold you over to make your decision.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

skidog
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 01:38:09 PM

If you guys don't need me to help, nobody is forcing you to hire my team.

To answer your question...no 5 BTC wouldn't just be a hit a run payment...I would stand by the coin as my own - taking it over and making the improvements necessary for the coin to have the best possible chances of succeeding.

Development isn't free...find someone that will do this for free.

I would make a roadmap, and act on it completely.

Roadmap brainstorm and construction on high quality vector pdf .5 BTC

I would like to see a embedded 8 BIT game in the wallet that rewards 8BIT.

3-4 BTC in time and development for that...

I would not only be making the game - but would need to make a new wallet and recompile ...

3 hours just to recompile new wallet (after) the game was developed and implemented.

New Wallet would have Block Explorer in the Wallet, Stats Page, I would embed the NEW website into the new wallet.

I would also embed a Paypal Donation Button into the wallet, so 8bit could form a paypal foundations, so people that wanted to donate could donate using PayPal!

I'd prob have to fork the coin some way down the line to change masternode requirements to 512-1028 8bit per Masternode. That right there is about 1.25 BTC ( fork job )

New Website would be 1.5 BTC.

Forum I would create for 1 BTC.

8BIT Payment Gateway I'd work on for 2 BTC.

This would open up the possibilities for a legit market to buy and sell 8bit related stuff. If you want to go dark market- that alone is a 5 BTC development. VPS costs, and hiring a staff to mod the site - you are talking a real deal business budget needing to be drawn up.

I would get a new logo created using the High Quality graphics from ShutterStock - that alone cost $250 a month to get those types of high rez images. Everything within this project would get treated the same way with high quality images, and vectors, roadmaps, etc.

You can see the basic ideas and developments around the 5 btc area, but you can see where I want to go above and beyond if I'm going to take this over gets upwards around the 10 BTC price.

I can keep going on how I would make this coin better...but this should hold you over to make your decision.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Sounds good to me...I would donate. How do we set up a donation address that can be refunded if we dont meet the 5 btc. If we are a little short i can help. I have been doing this for a long time and have some extra btc to give to the project.
soco

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 03:02:46 PM

After reconsideration, I am in with the donation. I see both sides of the point and I already hold 8bit bags, so what is a little more in hopes to get use of the coin?

What is the next step?

Starin

Activity: 266

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 03:22:58 PM

I have been silent here lately. Even though mastertrader started to fud early and I think it also discouraged dev, I believe he is a good working guy.

But the expanses you put in, for real? I mean 2.5 BTC for a website and a simple forum? Common man. I did a free website for this coin and crypto_graphics did a free forum for it. A simple forum take 10 minutes to install, 20 minutes to put the categories in and at max an hour to put a decent template. Anyway, I just don't think those updates are not that worth of BTC, especially when you hold a big amount yourself.

mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 03:40:37 PM

I have been silent here lately. Even though mastertrader started to fud early and I think it also discouraged dev, I believe he is a good working guy.

But the expanses you put in, for real? I mean 2.5 BTC for a website and a simple forum? Common man. I did a free website for this coin and crypto_graphics did a free forum for it. A simple forum take 10 minutes to install, 20 minutes to put the categories in and at max an hour to put a decent template. Anyway, I just don't think those updates are not that worth of BTC, especially when you hold a big amount yourself.

I didn't start to FUD early...I stated my beliefs by the way things looked, and to no surprise to me..my thoughts were spot on with the truth. I am 100% committed to what I put my name on.

"But the expanses you put in, for real? I mean 2.5 BTC for a website and a simple forum?"

No disrespect but I develop quality. I don't spend 10 mins here or 20 mins there putting together forums or designing websites. I spend many days even weeks putting my all into what I do.

Yeah maybe you feel my prices are higher than you think is fair, but take a look at my work --- and tell me its not worth it.

Take a look at my websites:

www.ToshiDesk.co --- Beta Sign up Landing Page
www.Toshidesk.com/beta --- ToshiDesk Website
www.ToshiTalk.com  --- Forum
www.MasterTraderCoin.com --- MTR Website

Take a look at MasterTraderCoin, and my community...I have never had a problem with MTR, nor has anyone else...its because the coin was built right, and I put alot of time into it making sure it was built right.

"I just don't think those updates are not that worth of BTC, especially when you hold a big amount yourself."

Yea you think its not worth me spending time on 8bit and turning this train around?

No, development isn't cheap...like I said, you don't need to hire me or my team...I'm not trying to help, if am not needed. How about you do something to make 8bit better, your free website, and free forum isn't doing too much right now.

Go ahead and make a new wallet, and fork the coin, and make Masternodes more expensive like everyone WANTS.

I mean yeah, I do own alot of 8bit...I own the same amount I owned a month ago...I haven't bought or sold a single one. That should tell you that I'm no chump and would never lose money on a investment I make if I could help it.

What am I trying to do?

Help 8bit, and try to save this coin...and make my investment worth something...I'd love to see 8bit at 300K Sats stable..that would be my goal.

It is what it is...You guys decide.

MasterTrader777

Starin

Activity: 266

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 04:19:47 PM

I didn't say any negative things about your work in mastertrader coin, I like what you do with that coin. But let's get the facts.

http://www.toshidesk.co/ - Used a simple landing page html theme, worth 20 dollars in themeforest. Oh, it is even free. Take a look: http://startbootstrap.com/template-overviews/agency/

http://www.toshitalk.com/ - Used free to use forum software phpBB3 (I like it) and you probably purchased Subway theme from themeforest if you didn't use warez, it costs 16 dollars and highly costumizable through admin. http://themeforest.net/item/subway-flat-metro-phpbb-31-theme/9820360

www.mastertradercoin.com - This is another simple HTML theme that you edited.

As for toshidesk, I know it's a real start-up so it seems hardcoded. But that's not a thing 8bit needs anyway.

As for the first 3, if community agrees I would do a landing page and a forum for 8bit for 2BTC, 0.5 lower than mastertrader's price.

As for other development prices, I can talk to some developers to ask prices if it would cost 1.25 BTC just to increase the masternode price. I think it wouldn't cost that much, but anyway.

I write these because even though you are an investor yourself, I feel like you are trying to profit from the development funds.

For me when I invest in a coin for long term that I really like the concept of, I would and I am trying to lift some weight off developer's shoulders. That is why me and crypto_graphics did the 8bit website and that is why I did CRAVE website and never asked funds for it.

mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 07:47:06 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2015, 07:58:39 PM by mastertrader777

I didn't say any negative things about your work in mastertrader coin, I like what you do with that coin. But let's get the facts.

http://www.toshidesk.co/ - Used a simple landing page html theme, worth 20 dollars in themeforest. Oh, it is even free. Take a look: http://startbootstrap.com/template-overviews/agency/

http://www.toshitalk.com/ - Used free to use forum software phpBB3 (I like it) and you probably purchased Subway theme from themeforest if you didn't use warez, it costs 16 dollars and highly costumizable through admin. http://themeforest.net/item/subway-flat-metro-phpbb-31-theme/9820360

www.mastertradercoin.com - This is another simple HTML theme that you edited.

As for toshidesk, I know it's a real start-up so it seems hardcoded. But that's not a thing 8bit needs anyway.

As for the first 3, if community agrees I would do a landing page and a forum for 8bit for 2BTC, 0.5 lower than mastertrader's price.

As for other development prices, I can talk to some developers to ask prices if it would cost 1.25 BTC just to increase the masternode price. I think it wouldn't cost that much, but anyway.

I write these because even though you are an investor yourself, I feel like you are trying to profit from the development funds.

For me when I invest in a coin for long term that I really like the concept of, I would and I am trying to lift some weight off developer's shoulders. That is why me and crypto_graphics did the 8bit website and that is why I did CRAVE website and never asked funds for it.

You make me laugh man, you really do. Now you are trying to underbid me?

Go for it bro, you do you. See if people want you to outsource the work to someone else, or put their trust in someone that can get it done on their own.

You said ---- "As for toshidesk, I know it's a real start-up so it seems hardcoded. But that's not a thing 8bit needs anyway."

8Bit needs some real code to make it appealing to hold more coins required to run Masternodes - I was thinking of a game embedded into the new wallet, that pays 8Bit through the game to the holders of the MasterNodes...I already have the tech layout done.

I showed you my websites, to showcase that the quality is superior to the one you did for 8bit already.

Why if it's so easy to do what I did, did you go cheap from the start...why didn't you give it your all from the start? Just curious...8bit was only worth 10-20 mins of your time?

You said ----"I write these because even though you are an investor yourself, I feel like you are trying to profit from the development funds."

Am I trying to profit a little for my time, and putting my name on it yea,...is that unethical? Do people in today's world work for free?

The fact that you want to underbid me...and at the same time, play the card on me that I should do this work for free is sooo hypocritical of you.

It's not always about code...its about dedication, and perseverance. Some things take long nights of writing, brainstorming, and not sleeping...I pull all nighters more than 4 times a week working on my coin.

You just said --- "As for other development prices, I can talk to some developers to ask prices if it would cost 1.25 BTC just to increase the masternode price. I think it wouldn't cost that much, but anyway."

My response to that is --- you have to go out and look for an outsource fleelancer? --- I just have to send a skype message and tell my team we are pulling a fork job and give you guys an estimate right away, on the eta until completion. Everyone would have to download the new wallet, and get the new chain rolling, but I could make the announcements, and spread the word effectively!

You must have never coded a coin, because you would know the prices for a fork job are WAY more than the 1.25 BTC I was asking...normally its 2-3 BTC on the low low. 4 BTC most of the times, if your a guy messaging around desperately on the forum to find the developer to do the masternodes...

If you don't want to support the takeover, then don't...I still want to make it happen, so I'll stick around and see if the rest of us wish to see the same for 8bit can come together in unity and work to better the value of our investments.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Dimitry

Activity: 896
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 10:01:02 PM

i'm tired of quoting all those lines of nothingness.

a real dev would step up and do it for nothing that's it. NO discussion possible period!

If people want to pay to x btc to get out of a coin for x, so they have less loss or little profit, FUCKEM.

We need dedication! And dedication only, not a 5btc whore that flipping around this thread and saying i can sleep at night
because i aint holding big blah blah blah. But what i think, you bought in tiny bits of 8's at low price, leveling your bags and waiting the right time and that's about now and make 2-3 tiny dev moves to step out with x2,5 profit. + btc from community

last thing i gonna say, obv=obv

or prove us wrong work with escrow service, payment on delivery! no cure no pay, easy as is
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: